The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maria’s cooking is a good step above the efforts of FRK but I’m sorry to say it still doesn’t do a lot for me. Ok as something that you would produce in your own kitchen but if I was paying what they do for dinner there I would be disappointed and be expecting better things.

oh and What no upgrade for the gruesome twosome, times must be hard.
If I'm going out to eat, whether it's to a restaurant, hotel, B&B, etc. and I'm paying for it, I want to know in advance what is going to be served. None of this cooking on a wing and a prayer for me. I'd be pissed to be served zucchini all gussied up to look like something special. But, that's the way of the shitoo, all looks and no substance. Just garnish, put on pretty plates, make a big show, all the loony guests oohing and ahhing. I rarely hear anyone say the food tastes good, they just say it LOOKS good. Big difference!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was watching these guys last night, I hadn't realized they'd given up their chateau, anyways, they have the right ideas on e-begging, Patreon isn't their idea of owning their own place... at 8:30 they talk about it..
I've followed them from the beginning and I find them quirky, strange, but in a good way. Hard working decent people who are proud of what they do and rightly so. Totally different planet from fanny and crew.

Reactions: 20
I’m starting to consider it myself. Selling and buying a small beach condo 👈
TBH, @howlingwolf68. After working full time for over 4.5 decades, being totally financially independent my entire life life and a single mother since my son was 6 (this year 35). I absolutely love my new space and personal freedom. AND, my advice would be, get yourself a really good financial adviser to make whatever property/pensions/investments etc you currently have to work to your best advantage in the longest term.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was watching these guys last night, I hadn't realized they'd given up their chateau, anyways, they have the right ideas on e-begging, Patreon isn't their idea of owning their own place... at 8:30 they talk about it..
They are so much happier now in their little farmhouse, with a lake, and all their animals #ItsAWonderfulLife

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fanny and the fondler were so lazy and sloppy when they framed wrinkled toile samples. They must have had extra wine with their pizza that night while laughing about how Fanny gets hundreds of thousands of dollars a year for such little half assed projects. Fanny and phi phi think halfway stapling fabric on a stool is renovation.They are such jerks.

Maybe the wrinkled framed toile, the abandoned hedgehog toile stool fabric, and the too short unclean wrinkled toile curtains will start their own coup against Fanny.
A sort of Coup D'Toile?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing. BUT... this is Tattle! So, re the Wonderful Life folks... there's something about their relationship dynamic that puts me off. They sometimes come across as father and daughter. "We've been to the zoo today and saw many silly animals, haven't we?" "Yes, we have, darling." The way she baby-talks and the creepy, daddy way he speaks to her. Yuck!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Old maid Steffy had a chateau.

E-I-E-I-O

With no taste here, and no taste there.

Here a toile, there a toile

Everywhere a toile, toile

E-I-E-I-O

And in that chateau there lived a gay twink

E-I-E-I-O

With a snort snort here and a spend spend there

Here a snort, there a snort

Everywhere a spend, spend

Old maid Steffy had a chateau

E-I-E-I-O.
9694ACB1-5FA9-4A26-9EA2-03638190CB40.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

E-I-E-I-O

With no taste here, and no taste there.

Here a toile, there a toile

Everywhere a toile, toile

E-I-E-I-O

And in that chateau there lived a gay twink

E-I-E-I-O

With a snort snort here and a spend spend there

Here a snort, there a snort

Everywhere a spend, spend

Old maid Steffy had a chateau

E-I-E-I-O.
View attachment 1491728
Touché darling! Now I will have this playing in my head all day long!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes, I agree. But, that doesn't detract from his creativity.
Have always loved this :
sunscreen song - Search (bing.com)
It’s a shame that any creativity he possesses is overshadowed by his inability to stay focused on tasks. His dependence on others for all his needs …room, shelter, and transportation. His lies, deception, and grifting. After he promised a “new beginning” in January ‘22, he’s only made 7 videos this year. No new videos since May 8…three months ago. I’ve never seen anyone who had so much going for them run it so far into the ground so fast. And has every excuse in the world…”Angel Strawbridge stole my design,” rent boys took advantage of me,” “I have ADHD,” and on and on. So much potential…so much support from family, friends, and strangers on YouTube, Patreon, and gofundme. More support than a lot of other people get.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What plum idiots those two that's are, pretending they know something about antiques during their little jaunt to the local brocante... and purchasing broken frames and an ugly used and empty Avon horsey bottle because... "daddy" FFS!

Look what they walked past!View attachment 1491581

X4 ancient Egyptian Late New Kingdom 18th/19th Dynasty (circa: 1550 - 1295 BCE) Ramesside era black bitumen wooden ushabti grave goods.
Rarity value: approximately €2500 each, according to an Egyptologist mate I've shared this screen shot with. Haven't known him to be that excited in ages!

Admittedly, not many people just wandering about a French brocante on a sunny day would know of, or care about them, but Fanny's been to Egypt. Had she paid any attention whatsoever to the history of Egypt during her trip, instead of staggering about the sand in her heels and mounting camels in that ridiculous (and disrespectfully) short dress, she might have appreciated that buying these four ushabti would have been a good investment. But of course, she didn't recognise that they might be important, that her fake Egyptologist friend might, just might, have told her something about them. Even if she had no interest, she could have purchased them for him as a gift. Hell, he'd probably sell his soul to have them. The seller could not have realised what he had and would have let her have all four for €100. Idiots just went ga ga over bloody pink toile again!
I saw those too & thought Curtis Woodside must be having palpitations !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s a shame that any creativity he possesses is overshadowed by his inability to stay focused on tasks. His dependence on others for all his needs …room, shelter, and transportation. His lies, deception, and grifting. After he promised a “new beginning” in January ‘22, he’s only made 7 videos this year. No new videos since May 8…three months ago. I’ve never seen anyone who had so much going for them run it so far into the ground so fast. And has every excuse in the world…”Angel Strawbridge stole my design,” rent boys took advantage of me,” “I have ADHD,” and on and on. So much potential…so much support from family friends, and strangers on YouTube, Patreon, and gofundme. More support than a lot of other people get.
Perhaps Angel stole his vlogs! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Spotted this headline on BBC about magafire in the Bordeaux region, which I understand is not near the shitoo, but nonetheless fires could start closer to the shitoo. I don't really understand why Fanny and Phyllis chose to take a vacation at this time. Drought, fires, guests at the B & B, upcoming Patreon Day. I'd be too nervous worrying about all these other things to enjoy a vacation. I know, I know, why worry, be happy. Love, Laughter, and Loonacy! BTW, Maria, now's a good time to implement Plan A's sabotage while the cat's away and Nasti is busy harassing the guests that want to know where they can get a drink of water.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If you don't have anything nice to say, say nothing. BUT... this is Tattle! So, re the Wonderful Life folks... there's something about their relationship dynamic that puts me off. They sometimes come across as father and daughter. "We've been to the zoo today and saw many silly animals, haven't we?" "Yes, we have, darling." The way she baby-talks and the creepy, daddy way he speaks to her. Yuck!
Also hints of dominatrix (sp) about the relationship. I can imagine Miss Anna dressed appropriately, whipping the bejesus out of him 🤣 sorry, on the gin

FB post number 2 tonight. and if she’s back on Sunday, I’ll pour another gin.
Smoke & mirrors. I’d want to see her with a dated newspaper at LALande to prove it before I believe her. Like in the kidnap movies 😃
And didn’t she have a break in the Bahamas or somewhere when she didn’t vlog ?? Before she went to New York ???

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
At this point, Stepanie can introduce her videos with: Welcome to Brocante TV
emoji_u1f606.png

h6gsW_chCZoHBVm1ae90xFTQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

cruelaz
51 minutes ago
How lovely you accommodate your guest needs :)

mE7aRweoi1W3ENwYgMZ-ILuA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Kathleen Henry
52 minutes ago
I'm going to stop watching your blogs because Philip is destroying them and you look desperate

HCuC7vzvYsX6WJueG046DA6w=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Helen Guilbeault
52 minutes ago
Wonderful! How about a cookbook in the future?

Kathleen Henry
54 minutes ago
Stephne please leave Philip to do his own life your destroying your blog.He makes me sick.

At this point, Stepanie can introduce her videos with: Welcome to Brocante TV
emoji_u1f606.png

Kathleen Henry
52 minutes ago
I'm going to stop watching your blogs because Philip is destroying them and you look desperate

Kathleen Henry
54 minutes ago
Stephne please leave Philip to do his own life your destroying your blog.He makes me sick.

N-FJMNwcVttemXGr8lPz6PPP=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

LPLMNL
1 hour ago
It's been a long time since we have seen any real renovation... is this the norm now?

1 REPLY

gXWAjAQPrPg_LlYSRvVgjKnQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

FarmgirlFriday
20 minutes ago
I think it’s because much of the renovation currently happening (the two rooms Amaury is working on) is being filmed for TV and they cannot show the project until it airs. So, it’s still happening, but until it can be shown we are getting more content of chateau life!

Kate Hobbs
1 hour ago (edited)
It has been over a year since the salon panelling started, I do not think there has ever been an update. There must be a lot of progress, can we get a look?? I am also a brocantoholic.

2 REPLIES

WYCBPJ8YDIhRiE02NFECE5YP=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Crypto Plants
1 hour ago
The panelling work is starting very soon within the next month as they have had a very difficult time with the design and with the marquise sitting room also taking a lot of time but hopefully we should have an update soon

6o_4k-17wltpoFagkCDv7uBx=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Trinity Star Clara Rose
36 minutes ago
I think it’s only for Patreon’s. It seems we’re getting some teasers but that’s it.

tMdBES7OibSBiuM_yBB_v7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zed Blackworth
0 seconds ago
@Trinity Star Clara Rose not started yet

Kate Hobbs
1 hour ago (edited)
It has been over a year since the salon panelling started, I do not think there has ever been an update. There must be a lot of progress, can we get a look?? I am also a brocantoholic.

2 REPLIES

WYCBPJ8YDIhRiE02NFECE5YP=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Crypto Plants
1 hour ago
The panelling work is starting very soon within the next month as they have had a very difficult time with the design and with the marquise sitting room also taking a lot of time but hopefully we should have an update soon

6o_4k-17wltpoFagkCDv7uBx=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Trinity Star Clara Rose
36 minutes ago
I think it’s only for Patreon’s. It seems we’re getting some teasers but that’s it.

tMdBES7OibSBiuM_yBB_v7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zed Blackworth
0 seconds ago
@Trinity Star Clara Rose not started yet

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Did anyone else notice on today’s vlog that when Nati was walking in back of the table when the guests were dining… there was a side shot which clearly showed something very suspect. I know that it has been mentioned that she may be expecting but I haven’t been able to read through everything so I don’t know if it has been confirmed or not.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I believe his brother is 34 now. And Michael is older
I went through a growth period in my 20’s where I had fun, partied, and learned from mistakes…it was a growing curve. I think most people go through that phase in life. But once I reached 30, I settled down. Michael is pushing 40 years old, but “he’s just young” is just another excuse for his behavior. If it’s not one excuse, it’s another.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.