The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Patreon video was about the final touches in the toile room, eh? With no real work going on, how long is she going to milk this? It’s become a Toile-gate!

A5282964-4556-45BA-913F-FB10C3053676.jpeg

D3DACBB4-D010-4CCC-9921-4642B8C3C712.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I miss Michael Petherick. I know this will not be a popular view, but he is very talented in many ways. He has clearly had some difficulties recently. There has been speculation about what. But it must be hard to live a life under public scrutiny when things go wrong. I hope he finds his way.

In case anyone is interested, I have been a lurker for a long time. It was through one of Michael's vlogs and a comment on it that I found my way here. I also watch CD but will save comments about that for another time.

Last thing, I am not a flying monkey, but don't mind if anyone thinks I am. It is only time that will untangle this knot, not I.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
@Patriciarella What kind of human goes on vacation without finishing a little twirl stool???

It just highlights that they have no compassion or feelings for anything but themselves, to abandon a little twirl stool and leave it at the mercy of the Argentinian bully is totally shameful.

@Marquis de Potpourri It’s become a Toile-gate!

It‘s become a f#*#ing joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder how much money Fanny paid herself as a salary for running her non profit association? She has claimed she is paid a small amount. In Fannyland, a small amount could be $100,000.00. Why doesn’t she come clean on just this one issue? Always incomplete shady info from the 50% discount Shittelaine. That’s so Lie Lande!

IMHO, I think she is still watering the remnants of her English garden and just doesn’t film the watering and is avoiding filming the garden so as not to give her violations of the watering ban away. When do rules, regulations, or bans apply to Princess Fanny?
Everybody's gardens are severely suffering due to the current drought conditions, not just in France/Europe but the UK too, mine included. Obviously, can't personally speak for elsewhere in the world.
Those 1000 plus plants, planted in the Woodland Garden were v.v. young plants and in being so, unfortunately, may not survive the drought. If they had been more mature/established, they may have stood a better chance.
Not entirely SJ's fault as she had no way of predicting that this would be a drought year, BUT, without constant watering, ultimately, an expensive waste of money.

Reactions: 9
I believe things came to a head about Phi Phi”s influence at the Dump and other Dump issues and Larkin got very angry over Christmas about Sir Snorts a lot and the Shittoo. Larkin loathes the Douche Lord. I think Larkin avoided the Shittoo for several weeks and at Easter, didn’t he?
I can’t imagine how anyone can stand being around the Hedgehog twink. He knows nothing about nothing and is so obviously leaching off of the cougar chatelaine funded by Patreon. I highly doubt Baghead would go on vacation with him. The chatelaine probably met up with the family somewhere while Hedgehog went to a brocante or bathhouse. If they are together, Baghead has probably staged an intervention to get rid of the frizzy Hedgehog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Fanny and the fondler were so lazy and sloppy when they framed wrinkled toile samples. They must have had extra wine with their pizza that night while laughing about how Fanny gets hundreds of thousands of dollars a year for such little half assed projects. Fanny and phi phi think halfway stapling fabric on a stool is renovation.They are such jerks.

Maybe the wrinkled framed toile, the abandoned hedgehog toile stool fabric, and the too short unclean wrinkled toile curtains will start their own coup against Fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm going to throw my two cents in concerning the get together with Nic and Marie. I do think Nic probably wants out of the money losing shitoo. Perhaps his parents visit bolstered his decision to finally bail. The shitoo has not increased in value in spite of the thousands of euros spent on it. I believe the reason for this is two fold: (1) Fanny and co. paid too much for it in the first place, (2) the money has not been spent on infrastructure or the facade. I hope that Nic's parents lifted the veil of deceit from his eyes on what's going on. Negotiating his release away from prying eyes and ears of the shitoo makes sense. Stay strong Nic and Marie! Get out before you lose anymore money and your sanity!🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sung to the tune of London Bridge:

The cougar’s chateau is falling down, falling down, falling down

The cougar’s chateau is falling down

Even Patreon won’t save it, though!

AB7D3306-0D3B-4D2E-BE6A-88A48CDE8B64.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fanny and the fondler were so lazy and sloppy when they framed wrinkled toile samples. They must have had extra wine with their pizza that night while laughing about how Fanny gets hundreds of thousands of dollars a year for such little half assed projects. Fanny and phi phi think halfway stapling fabric on a stool is renovation.They are such jerks.

Maybe the wrinkled framed toile, the abandoned hedgehog toile stool fabric, and the too short unclean wrinkled toile curtains will start their own coup against Fanny.
That's their MO about everything. All their projects are done slapdash to have something to vlog about. I can't think of one project either one of them have done that was of any quality. Even theater production sets are done with more care.

Reactions: 25
Hi to all you lovely peeps. I’ve been busy, busy, busy, not least spending time with family on the glorious South Coast here in glorious Dorset. Way too nice out there to spend time getting cross with SJ and her cronies 🤬
These threads are moving way too fast for me to keep up BUT I’m up to date with CD’s, DTM but not the griftgrab. Cannot watch that 🤢
Anyway this just popped up on FB. Am I going nuts ??? Didn’t we have Stuart rattling on about her courgettes a few weeks back. And in that dress ??? Posted 43 minutes ago.
what’s going on ?? 😳

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I'm going to throw my two cents in concerning the get together with Nic and Marie. I do think Nic probably wants out of the money losing shitoo. Perhaps his parents visit bolstered his decision to finally bail. The shitoo has not increased in value in spite of the thousands of euros spent on it. I believe the reason for this is two fold: (1) Fanny and co. paid too much for it in the first place, (2) the money has not been spent on infrastructure or the facade. I hope that Nic's parents lifted the veil of deceit from his eyes on what's going on. Negotiating his release away from prying eyes and ears of the shitoo makes sense. Stay strong Nic and Marie! Get out before you lose anymore money and your sanity!🤪
And Fanny has dominated the use of the Dump with the addition of her “staff” and multiple family members claiming gites or rooms, and has ruined the interiors with her bordello / Versailles decorating scheme, half assed hung wallpaper, floors collapsing under the weight of an increasing number of overloaded armoires, crap glued to the walls, etc. And she keeps creating more and more work that will never be carried on in the future with elaborate gardens, vegetable gardens, etc. and has tons of half finished projects all over the Dump while ignoring the basic foundation, roof, structural, and electrical renovation the Dump desperately needs. No one would buy that mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Everybody's gardens are severely suffering due to the current drought conditions, not just in France/Europe but the UK too, mine included. Obviously, can't personally speak for elsewhere in the world.
Those 1000 plus plants, planted in the Woodland Garden were v.v. young plants and in being so, unfortunately, may not survive the drought. If they had been more mature/established, they may have stood a better chance.
Not entirely SJ's fault as she had no way of predicting that this would be a drought year, BUT, without constant watering, ultimately, an expensive waste of money.
If Dingdong Davy or Foolhardy Fanny would pay attention to global warming climate news, they may have been able to predict that drought is going to be more common in areas of the world that have not suffered from it too much and adjusted their choice of plants. Once again, they just blithely go on with their head in the clouds ignoring reality and then act shocked when the tit hits the fan. There really is something very off with Davy, he should have known better, but then again, he is too weak to push back Fanny's ridiculous ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Didn’t she also say she spent two years making curtains. She bought fabric that is hundreds per yard too. She probably pissed away tens of thousands on the curtains before fixing the terrace, the facade, the laundry room, etc etc etc.

Oh yeah and where’s the pink Fortuny fabric she spent 10K on? Haven’t seen that since, have we?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If Dingdong Davy or Foolhardy Fanny would pay attention to global warming climate news, they may have been able to predict that drought is going to be more common in areas of the world that have not suffered from it too much and adjusted their choice of plants. Once again, they just blithely go on with their head in the clouds ignoring reality and then act shocked when the tit hits the fan. There really is something very off with Davy, he should have known better, but then again, he is too weak to push back Fanny's ridiculous ideas.
And an English garden is not a priority when you see all the vital things that need to be done to keep the Dump from collapsing. I think Davy is not being paid for his time so Fanny uses him for every type of project because he is easy to exploit for free knowledge and video content at no cost to her. Remember the Jarvis motto, “Something for nothing,” that sums up Fanny in a nutshell.

Reactions: 24
Yes, where is the Fortuny fabric that she raved about? Probably feeding the moths in the attic. Oh well, she'll just use some of the star shaped iron on patches that she used on her moth eaten luxury cashmere clothing to mend the holes. Trés chic, non?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Or perhaps he has seen the light. That he's been a mug supporting her all these years when she's been playing at being a businesswoman with a few workshops earning money to keep the place ticking over whilst she goes off on her holidays. That she's only ever seen La Lande as a pied a terre. Now he can see how she is coining it through YouTube & Patreon & so doesn't need his financial support any more. For him an expensive holiday home in the middle of nowhere that as a family man now doesn't have the allure of the drinking party palace that it used to be. So give Fanny & her beau a free holiday knowing they'll jump at the chance of that softening the blow that they're out now?

Reactions: 24
I miss Michael Petherick. I know this will not be a popular view, but he is very talented in many ways. He has clearly had some difficulties recently. There has been speculation about what. But it must be hard to live a life under public scrutiny when things go wrong. I hope he finds his way.

In case anyone is interested, I have been a lurker for a long time. It was through one of Michael's vlogs and a comment on it that I found my way here. I also watch CD but will save comments about that for another time.

Last thing, I am not a flying monkey, but don't mind if anyone thinks I am. It is only time that will untangle this knot, not I.
Welcome to Tattle Life.
You are not alone, I like Michael Petherick, and his entire family too. I miss his vlogs because, I agree, he is talented in so many areas, especially his photography, music selection, drone shots and editing skills.
Plus, let's not forget, he is a young man, therefore, he may still be attempting to find his "real" self/way in all areas of his life.
I would love an update in connection with the progress at the Gardener's Cottage.
Although, given the recent installation of the 3 stables by Sadie on his doorstep, maybe the "cottage" is not such a "dream" location for him nowadays - who knows? LOL!

Reactions: 10
Probably me. It seems to be a bit swings and roundabouts as to what is doable or not. For the pellets she'd have to have quite a large hopper for the pellets (the different combinations or what you can have and what it can do vary a lot) which would have to be refilled. The system is a programmed as to when it goes on or off. He's already put in a gaz system for one Chateau but recently he's been to another Chateau, a bit smaller in size and was advised that Gaz would not be a good idea but a pellet system would. Either way whatever is decided in the end is going to be a big job and best of luck whoever has got to deal with that bunch of loons.
Whichever system she decides upon, I'm rather hoping the installation is as disruptive as possible. She has dicked people about over the heating for years. People have suffered over her neglect of this heating issue for years. She has stalled, lied, prevaricated and wasted money for years. And she's not even the one who is going to pay for it to be installed. Whatever system she decides to go with, I hope the installation is messy, dirty and aggravates the hell out of her. I hope it gives her sleepless nights and I hope that somehow Snorty gets the blame for it all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.