The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does MPeth actually contribute to the chateau now?

In the beginning he had a good YouTube channel. It was interesting, fun and lighthearted. He has a modicum of talent but nothing that anyone else couldn't do if they put their mind to it. Billy and Gwendoline must be at their wits end with him. He's like the last guest at the party who just won't leave. He brings young men (never females!) into the chateau under the guise of cameramen, film editors, help for the cottage who rarely stay longer than a week and then disappear without a mention. I think the Scandinavian lad stayed a while but left under very odd circumstances. And then there's Florian...

Sadie provides something for them. She has done the cleaning and the changeover for chateau and guest houses. She does childcare for Earnest and the baby and she has a plan to start a riding school and livery. I think she will be very good at that. She loves the horses and cares for them correctly. I know that these are rescue animals and are not/probably won't be ridden but it gives her the status and a foothold with the Mairie, the community, the chambre de agriculture so that when the time comes everything is in place. I actually think that, like Billy and her parents, she is quite savvy.

MPeth can't even look after his own dogs or the poultry that he got. Most of the stuff that is stored where the stables are is just crap and should be binned. If he hasn't done anything with it by now he's never going to. He must be the nightmare family member!
I think he is a troubled soul, but he is talented look at the trompe l'oeil he did for Fanny. I feel sorry for him, he has gifts he has charisma but is a bit rudderless.

Reactions: 12

Yesterday's, 8/11/22, CD's live chat...

View attachment 1492670
Donny Slader He built an elevator for mummy
Donny Slader If they tell us it won’t be a secret door anymore
Donny Slader I heard he built a gift room to house all the freebees
Donny Slader The gift room will house Philips brooch collection
Donny Slader The new entrance is called the lavender room

View attachment 1492746
Percy Attfield Hello to all. I hope you enjoy the vlog.
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening everyone. Just made it!
Laura Claudia Good evening dear @Percy Attfield and @isabelle Jarvis How are you? Already in London?
Isabelle Jarvis Laura Claudia yes we are
The Chateau Diaries Hello from our mystery destination!
The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Hello darling Mummy - I can’t wait to see you next week
Isabelle Jarvis The château diaries us too!XXX

View attachment 1492678
Wendy Grimwood Hi @IsabelleJarvis will you still be there mid September? Would love to meet you
Isabelle Jarvis Wendy Grimwood we could be it depends on the dates
Wendy Grimwood @Isabellejarvis I am coming on the 15th
Wendy Grimwood @ Chateau Diaries my first time in live chat!
The Chateau Diaries @Wendy Grimwood Hello!

View attachment 1492681
The Chateau Diaries I’ve heard good news from Channel 4 - we’ll be able to reveal the Marquis’ Salon in September! YAY!!!
Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries Hello Stephanie, I watched the other vlog, when you picked the lavender and I was just wondering, what happened that you did not travel a lot this summer, glad to hear you are now
The Chateau Diaries @Laura Claudia Philip and I eat with the guests every weekend, so we can’t ever leave for more than a few days, but it’s wonderful to get away for a while to spend time with Nic, Marie and Antoine

View attachment 1492683
Michael Potts F1 Hello EVeryone!!!
Michael Potts F1 @isabelle Jarvis HELLO!!!!
The Chateau Diaries @Michael Potts F1 Hello Michael! Do you have a premiere tonight?
Isabelle Jarvis Michael Potts hello! Your vlog is making my husband very happy!

View attachment 1492691
Sweet Baby J Old decanter like that make really fancy Febreeze spray bottles!
Sweet Baby J Speaking of gardens, @the Chateau Diaries, how is the chapel garden doing with this horrible drought?
Sweet Baby J Speaking of the lil shop, @the Chateau Diaries, when will it open? Is it just for b&b guests or can anyone drop by? Is is just for patron days or year round?
Sweet Baby J @the Chateau Diaries is Kirstie the only gardener right now? Just part time? We hardly see her anymore.
Sweet Baby J Anyone else think Chloe & Stuart look very much alike?
Sweet Baby J I also think @Kents Piano & @Jadon Dubey look very similar.

View attachment 1492695
Karen Howatt I still feel you should not be keeping project for C4 when your patreons pay $30k a month
Kent's Piano @Karen Howatt Most of what you list aren't being shown because they are on hold for the moment.
Karen Howatt @Kent's Piano why are they on hold? no mention in the vlogs???
Kent's Piano @Karen Howatt The filiming for british television is free advertising for the youtube channel. It's how the youtube channel initially took off.
Karen Howatt @Kent's Piano there are hardly any projects being shown from start to finish at the moment, whats happening to the chapel? The Grande Salon? Natty and Gerry's apartment, the lake? the list goes on
Val Slater @Karen Howatt we had an update on all of these in yesterday patron vlog
Kent's Piano @Karen Howatt Stephanie updates the patrons every month on all these projects.
Karen Howatt @Val Slater Im not a patron any more, so what the update?
Karen Howatt @Kent's Piano Im no longer a patron, what the update?
Nature Lover @Karen, give it a rest!!!
Karen Howatt @Nature Lover just asking for an update, not need to be rude darling
Nature Lover No, you are the one being extremely rude, please!!!
Val Slater @Karen Howatt , too long to type but things will be progressing on many fronts but nothing happens in France in August as most people on holiday
Karen Howatt @Val Slater Im a francophile darling, I know!! but nothing has happened since god knows when and $30k a month from patreon! Anna & Phil managed to refit their entire kitchen in 2 months!
Sweet Baby J @Karen Howatt, to be fair How to Renovate a Chateau gets much more money each month.
Karen Howatt @Sweet Baby J more than $30 thousand dollars a month, sweet baby jesus, Im in the wrong job, I can see why Olive and his wife jumped on the band wagon!!!
Kent's Piano @Karen Howatt Stephanie is saving a lot of the patreon money for the lake and for the heating retrofit, both of which will cost hundreds of thousands of euros...
Karen Howatt @Kent's Piano I can imagine, so glad they wont be shivering next winter!!
Karen Howatt @Kent's Piano so glad to hear this, the chateau must be so cold in the winter

View attachment 1492701
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here with us
Michael Potts F1 Have a wonderful adventure @the Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Michael Potts F1 Have you got a video now?
Percy Attfield Bey bey everyone enjoy the holiday @the Chateau Diaries
Michael Potts F1 @the Chateau Diaries I do
The Chateau Diaries I’m going over to @Michael Potts F1 premiere now!
The Chateau Diaries @Percy Attfield Thank you Percy! We’re loving it

(y)
DeAnn P Hit the LIKE button everyone
CasperP hit LIKE

View attachment 1492743
The Chateau Diaries Goodnight all, see you on Sunday - or right now in Michael’s premiere
Wow, a few home truths there, I suppose its all been deleted.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If Fanny and Phillip were invited does that mean Nic paid for everything for them?
Maybe she's deducted the costs from the balance she has to pay him if indeed he wishes to sell his share of the HMN... If he does want out, which money pot will it come from I wonder?

Reactions: 9
Was Fanny and PhiPhi flying on a private plane? This might have been discussed and I missed it. We have to be at the airport at least 3 hours before take off but it’s seems like they just left when they felt like it (midnight typical) this would be an upgrade she would definitely want to conceal from her adoring fans
She flew with Transavia, from Limoges she could have gone to Paris for a connecting flight somewhere or to either Marseille or Nice. As it's a short break possibly Nice, she wouldn't want to holiday with the hoi polloi.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I totally agree. I had to do the same with my large house before I decided to finally sell and downsize last year.
Nothing was ever cluttered simply because there were so many places to store everything - especially the extremely large loft!
Sold the lot and, to this day, have not missed one item either. A lot of which had never been used.
My new home is as minimalist as it can be and, much cheaper to maintain too. Perfect for me as so much less physical and financial responsibility! :)
We did the same thing: downsized from our large home of 20 years, to a condo over at the beach (west coast of Florida). It took me a solid six months to go through every room and closet to sort through everything. I can’t even imagine trying to clean out the Shittoo from all the junk that’s been accumulated over the past two years, let alone the previous 15 years before CD YT took off. Since Fanny can’t seem to complete any project, it’s going to fall to the new owners of HMN to clean up her tit. We all know with one of her sugar daddies bailing on supporting the shittoo, it’s only a matter of time that her Patreon and YT fall apart and she’ll have to sell. God help the new owners. What a massive mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And an English garden is not a priority when you see all the vital things that need to be done to keep the Dump from collapsing. I think Davy is not being paid for his time so Fanny uses him for every type of project because he is easy to exploit for free knowledge and video content at no cost to her. Remember the Jarvis motto, “Something for nothing,” that sums up Fanny in a nutshell.
Wouldn’t it be an absolute blast to see HMN collapse! Then more ebegging because “all of the money is tied up in the lake fund, we have been fined €1000s for using a tiny little bit of water, I bailed out MPK again, I had to pay Nic out. That tattooed, pierced, toothless criminal charged us much more than we expected.” As we know this is all major restoration works in Fanny’s world. Oh “and my boyfriend needed gender reassignment surgery! He was so desperate! I found him tying pieces of twirl into a rope and he threatened to attach it to his balding pubes head, and go swinging in the turret. We’re so broke that all we have to eat are pickled courgettes, courgette relish, courgette bread and courgette soup. If you could find it in your heart to help just a little more blah blah blergh.” Then a few crocodile tears…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
To be sung in the chateau chapel on Open Day to the tune of This Little Light of Mine:

This little chateau of mine, I’m gonna let it rot.
Let it rot
Let it rot
Let it rot.

This gay boyfriend of mine, I’m gonna paint his nails.
Paint his nails.
Paint his nails.
Paint his nails.

This little Patreon scam, I’m gonna milk it good.
Milk it good.
Milk it good.
Milk it good.

View attachment 1492114
They've finished another room already!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Argh … still desperately trying to catch up. My head is full of 50+ ways with a pineapple and water sources in France and who owns them 🤣

I gather Fanny is off on another holiday with Patrons money 😡, I’m really hoping that by the time I finally catch up (2023 at this rate) y’all have been successful in outting Her Fannyness for the fraudster she is to the whole wide world. Such a lying cow! This heat is making me even more agitated with her.

Lovely to see so many new Tattlers, welcome aboard ❤

Happy Fri-yay all xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
late marquise is probably rolling around in his grave. he should sell the house to that family.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what the French regulations are re having a building - or part of - condemned (as in, not fit for habitation)? The original part of chateau has a bulging wall, dangerous decaying terrace, includes the large sitting room stripped of walls with poles holding floor above /ceiling up, no heating, questionable electronics, shutters about to fall on someone’s head (if not some porcelain when entering marquis’ apt), etc.

If the drought broke with tremendous rain - goodness knows what will wash away.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sweet Baby J Old decanter like that make really fancy Febreeze spray bottles!
Sweet Baby J Speaking of gardens, @the Chateau Diaries, how is the chapel garden doing with this horrible drought?
Sweet Baby J Speaking of the lil shop, @the Chateau Diaries, when will it open? Is it just for b&b guests or can anyone drop by? Is is just for patron days or year round?
Sweet Baby J @the Chateau Diaries is Kirstie the only gardener right now? Just part time? We hardly see her anymore.
Sweet Baby J Anyone else think Chloe & Stuart look very much alike?
Sweet Baby J I also think @Kents Piano & @Jadon Dubey look very similar.

Come on own up which of us is Sweet Baby J

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You are correct, although I don't know if a university literature course covers grammar. Starting a sentence with 'but', is not correct either (as found in the same post), but plenty of writers don't like to be bound by these rules.🤷‍♂️
Please, don't give her ideas. I don't think we could put up with copies of "My Chateau Diaries amazing experience"! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
WHEREVER STEPH AND “HER HE/SHE IN WAITING“ MIGHT BE I JUST HOPE PHI PHI IS NOT WEARING SHORTS. IT IS A GIVEN THAT STEPHANIE WILL BE BRALESS. SO I CAN SAVE YOU ALL WONDERING OVER THAT SAGGY POINT.
THEIR JOURNEY WILL BE FILLED WITH MAKE BELIEVE MOMENTS WORKING CONSTANTLY TO GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT THEY WERE BORN WITH SILVER SPOONS IN THEIR MOUTHS . IT’S ALL THEATRE TO HER SON. JUST ACT YOUR WAY THROUGH. I APPRECIATE THE REPORTING HERE AS I CAN NOT WATCH A SINGLE MOMENT OF ANY OF HER VLOGS. I DO HOWEVER PATIENTLY AWAIT ANOTHER JULES 100 TIKI HUT PRESENTATION.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She flew with Transavia, from Limoges she could have gone to Paris for a connecting flight somewhere or to either Marseille or Nice. As it's a short break possibly Nice, she wouldn't want to holiday with the hoi polloi.
I may be missing something, but I don't see Transavia flying out of Limoges. Therefore, doing some detective work to try and see through the smoke and mirrors I've deduced:
  • Fanny filmed she & Snorty leaving the kitchen at 11:00 p.m. but that could have been filmed on any night.
  • Fanny filmed she & Snorty saying goodbye to dinner guests, but are we to believe the dinner guests are all still sitting around the dining table after 11:00 p.m. (and Fanny's worker bee's are all just sitting in the kitchen)
  • More likely Fanny ate the starter (thus no film of the main course or dessert) and then bolted out to Limoges airport to catch 1 of 3 possible late night flights:
    • 20:20 - Nottingham - this flight is only on Tuesday, so it's not this flight (and Fanny wouldn't be going to Nottingham)
    • 22:25 - to Marrakech - this flight is only on Wednesday & Sunday
    • 22:30 - to Ajaccio, Corsica - this flight is on Saturday
My best guess is Miss. Jarvis in Corsica with Squirrelboy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.