The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snorts doesn’t ‘do’ ironing either. All of his stupid settings are wrinkled messes. He is so lazy it’s shocking. His parents must be so relieved SJ adopted him.
his place settings are so old fashioned too. He doesn't ever use lovely tablecloths that are available now. I also find the table, especially when they're outside so tasteless and gaudy. Outside they can make it more relaxed lovely candles all at different heights, wild pretty flowers and Luneville china would be far more French rural and look lovely. Also most guests would always rather eat outside when on holiday, Chambre d'hote is also about showcasing French produce and cuisine not just serving beige blah food. Yes and bloody iron the sheets pretending to be table cloths.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Chateau Diaries @Sarah Yates It says Abuse of alcohol damage your health
Abuse of Alcohol is dangerous for the health... Sometimes I wonder how much French Fanny actually knows...

Where is that hilarious video of the twerp doing his Charleston a few threads back-I mean seriously he is someone even his own Mum must find hard to love, I literally want to repeatedly slap his chubby chipmunk cheeks.
I guess you never saw this one...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Exactly - they didn't need to show that whole boring piece (we all run out of supplies...) they could have just gone and bought some and not shown us.... orrr cut that whole segment.

Anyone else still got a migraine from the toile?
Ah ha! I wondered what it was causing my headache... I thought it was too much rosé in this heat 😜🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bit of french law to keep you entertained on a friday....http://cesc.online.fr/1901.html - this extract is of interest:

1. Patrimoine
    • This concept is absolutely crucial, because it means that no one can mix his/her personal interests with the association’s interests, and any personal use of the association’s assets is a criminal act. Today, simply getting a favor, no matter how small it may be, can disqualify the association for treatment as a complete association.
    • The association has an obligation to keep accounting books and submit a year-end report to the administration.
  2. Senior managers, their power and liability
  3. Three positions are extremely sensitive:
    • President
    • Treasurer
    • Managing Director
    • The position of president is the ultimate level of responsibility. Therefore, if the association is found liable for something, very often the president’s personal liability is on the line. This is especially true if it has been impossible to pin down the exact circumstances of the deed that led to a liability suit.
    • The treasurer is also personally liable for anything connected with financial issues, including misuse of funds. Considering the complexity of the French legislation, it is virtually impossible to do everything 100% legally, even with the best intentions of doing so.
    • The managing director is in charge of the daily activities of the association. Therefore, nothing should happen without his or her knowledge and authorization, and he or she should take all measures possible to prevent any possible wrongdoing. Of course, should an incident of some sort occur, the blame can often be put on the director.
    • This means that it is highly advisable to have a special type of liability insurance to cover this type of liability for any such occurrence. Indeed, since it is virtually impossible to avoid all potential risks, all Executive Committee members should be covered by the policy.
Thank you for the info - good lord they are in deep tit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Abuse of Alcohol is dangerous for the health... Sometimes I wonder how much French Fanny actually knows...

I guess you never saw this one...

View attachment 1475190
OMG I am in stitches. I think he actually does rather love himself. There is something Alan Partridge about the errant pube that he is, either that or Rod, Jane and Freddie from Rainbow (an old UK based kids show.) Thanks for that share it still has me smirking.

• Haha
All he needs to do now is start calling her "stupid girl" rather than "Darling" and mission accompli!
Oh so very interesting 🤔 having not watched in eons...your comments suggest a change in dynamic... Phi phi is now the dark lord and has SJ at his beck and call? What he says goes?? How convenient for SJ that should the house of cards tumble, she can cry to her patreons that she was being coerced?? None of the fraud and grift was her idea, all she ever wanted was to restore her beloved shitoo 😥.Just a thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
[
No Honker mate, you’re a waiter, a wannabe, a grifter and a gigolo. You have no taste in clothes, less so in interior design, you are a compulsive shopper and collector of crap. You spend most of your time on your boss’s laptop staring at antique auctions and avoiding work of any description. .
You’re a waste of space who should get a haircut and spend two hours daily in a gym.
The perfect partner for Fanny then. The mirror image of what she is. That's why she keeps him. As for him using her, they both are using each other. She's not some victim being taken advantage of. They both know the game they're playing & couldn't give a stuff what anyone else things. Living in a bubble world in the arse end of nowhere with people who are reliant on them for the work they provide. Or faux sycophantic chateau 'friends' vying to hang on their coat tails to increase their own brands. Everyone using everyone else in this game.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thank you for the info - good lord they are in deep tit!!
Interesting forum about associations in France.

Reactions: 13
I was a Sim player (and still play it now and again. I now play Simcity Buildit. Why the shaming?
Non really, but given it's Snorts, who supposedly is busy restoring a farmhouse, and many people are wondering what does he do all day/night.....well, to be fair Fanny said he did "inside jobs", so maybe this is what she meant LOL.

• Haha
The perfect partner for Fanny then. The mirror image of what she is. That's why she keeps him. As for him using her, they both are using each other. She's not some victim being taken advantage of. They both know the game they're playing & couldn't give a stuff what anyone else things. Living in a bubble world in the arse end of nowhere with people who are reliant on them for the work they provide. Or faux sycophantic chateau 'friends' vying to hang on their coat tails to increase their own brands. Everyone using everyone else in this game.
You just reminded me of Anna-Nicole Smith who married the very old man with clearly one thing in mind…pecuniary gain. Others tut-tutted, but I laughed. If an old man wants to stare at boobies, or whatever his motivation might be, and it means he forks out a few hundred million that he can well afford to spare in the final analysis, so what!
Same with Cougar Mama. I mean whatever rocks her boat I guess. That said, her discernment level is found wanting, her taste the same and the content drivel they’re producing shopping for tit and creating a dogs breakfast out of Toile, presents a great risk to her business model. She can’t afford to lose Patreons/YouTubers if it all turns to custard. She seems to be ‘sinking to his level’ by allowing him to decorate tables, get his way over tacky purchases and offer his uneducated opinion on everything from panelling to paint colours. We already see that her blogging model that was growing exponentially has pretty well stalled since his arrival. Any decent business manager would be looking at cause and effect.
To me they seem like an unlikely couple and they’re mutually using each other, but she’s the one with the most to lose. She can never have nobody but herself to blame and frankly, given her lack of discernment I’ll not lament it either.

his place settings are so old fashioned too. He doesn't ever use lovely tablecloths that are available now. I also find the table, especially when they're outside so tasteless and gaudy. Outside they can make it more relaxed lovely candles all at different heights, wild pretty flowers and Luneville china would be far more French rural and look lovely. Also most guests would always rather eat outside when on holiday, Chambre d'hote is also about showcasing French produce and cuisine not just serving beige blah food. Yes and bloody iron the sheets pretending to be table cloths.
His tablescaping attempts are quite, quite pathetic. If you’re wanting inspiration in the classic sense you can’t go past Quintessence on YouTube. Snorty’s taste is more suited to a Bingo afternoon tea. View attachment 1475356
View attachment 1475360

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Non really, but given it's Snorts, who supposedly is busy restoring a farmhouse, and many people are wondering what does he do all day/night.....well, to be fair Fanny said he did "inside jobs", so maybe this is what she meant LOL.
An “inside job” is theft/fraud on a grand scale perpetrated by someone or someones from within the organization, association, business or household. Just saying😈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Snorty's parents have visited the shiteau (twice if I recall correctly). The first time wasn't on camera but I believe they will briefly pictured during their second visit (but I'm happy to stand corrected).
a
And wasn't there a dog as well??

Reactions: 11
Oh so very interesting 🤔 having not watched in eons...your comments suggest a change in dynamic... Phi phi is now the dark lord and has SJ at his beck and call? What he says goes?? How convenient for SJ that should the house of cards tumble, she can cry to her patreons that she was being coerced?? None of the fraud and grift was her idea, all she ever wanted was to restore her beloved shitoo 😥.Just a thought.
Except Snorty's name and signature aren't on the papers. Fanny's convenient dumb blonde act won't play very far this time and not so sure Nic Baghead (really Marie) Larkin will be so keen to bail Fanny out of tax trouble this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It is very odd, he has no charm, no talent, no scruples he is no oil painting, he isn't funny so what is the draw? I suppose the old adage is "birds of a feather stick together" Fanny happily says she does what she wants, even though she is living off others and he is just doing the same. Her patrons defend her saying they just pay for the content, but I don't think it is fine she is taking the piss. The Grand Salon should be finished by now, literally she has done bugger all in two years, how does she sleep at night? She is wealthy in her own right and there is probably lots of old Granny's in say Oklahoma scrimping and saving and sending this lying wizened hag their pension. She said patron funds were "to lovingly restore" La Lande not pay for her vacations and porcelain addiction.Go back to what she said would be done with the money and literally she hasn't kept her word on one thing-at least most robbers wear a mask and Prince of Pubes would definitely benefit from a balaclava.

need to top up the Botox in your forehead Fanny
The draw … nothing more than in-house 🍆 darrrrling!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The draw … nothing more than in-house 🍆 darrrrling!
the draw is that this relationship makes her feel empowered that she can still attract a younger man (even tho the younger man, is playing her)..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I praise the Lord the snivelling little creep doesn't do his own YouTube vlogs -it is his only redeeming feature.
I pray he does, so he can piss off to another universe, while I watch chateau wreck getting wrecked

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so over the shopping and drinking.
Hopefully, there will be more filming between mother and daughter when mummy arrives.
The old battle-ax can't arrive soon enough.

I genuinely believe Philip is also using SJ for "airtime."
He wants to be a star, so any exposure, even on YouTube, will appease him.
Stop filming him, he may disappear.
I'm betting he has baby fits over how much air time he receives each week...

Speaking of baby fits...The baby fits over a teakettle were too funny. How empty do they feel inside that they need to fill themselves with material things and booze instead of having a normal life?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Same with Cougar Mama. I mean whatever rocks her boat I guess. That said, her discernment level is found wanting, her taste the same and the content drivel they’re producing shopping for tit and creating a dogs breakfast out of Toile, presents a great risk to her business model. She can’t afford to lose Patreons/YouTubers if it all turns to custard. She seems to be ‘sinking to his level’ by allowing him to decorate tables, get his way over tacky purchases and offer his uneducated opinion on everything from panelling to paint colours. We already see that her blogging model that was growing exponentially has pretty well stalled since his arrival. Any decent business manager would be looking at cause and effect.
To me they seem like an unlikely couple and they’re mutually using each other, but she’s the one with the most to lose. She can never have nobody but herself to blame and frankly, given her lack of discernment I’ll not lament it either
I think there is a disconnect from real life with Fanny. Probably the last time her life was a bit like a normal person's was when she was at Uni. Since then she has no experience of having to apply for a job, do the daily commute, pay her way in life etc. She's had Ma & Pa behind her to fund her and her idiot male friends propping her up too.
I don't think she gives flying fig what that world thinks about her. She thinks her fans are idiots & her patrons are fools. Imagine being so stupid as to keep praising her for when she puts out vlogs that are the equivalent of watching paint dry. She's laughing knowing that she is still getting away with it after all these years.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.