The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t see PeeWee as a narc but they most definitely fulfil a need in each other.

Stephamee is an absolute carbon copy of a text book narc I once knew very well …. & her husband was a complete lap dog. She ran a very successful developing business & used people for what they could give her on her journey as she grew the business. Love bombed them, extravagant gifts, texts/phone calls at all hours of the day/night. Involved them inappropriately in her personal life and was their absolute best friend. (She did do it to me …& I have to admit it was fun riding on her coat tails for a while as she was a talented & exciting character in many ways.) She never EVER saw herself as manipulative & neither did she recognise or acknowledge her part in the trail of human destruction she left in her wake. Her all abiding self perception was that she was kind, thoughtful, generous & ultra encouraging to those around her. The reality was she wanted blood, sweat & tears & undying loyalty in return. It was always the other person who ‘let her down’ in some way .. maybe made a comment that hinged on criticism; was too friendly with people who she considered not ‘on board’; disagreed with her on the way to handle something etc etc. It was never a quick execution but you could always tell when someone’s card was marked & a way/excuse was found for that person to be ‘out’ eventually.

Her husband was her absolute & total enabler ….constantly telling her she was the best, the most talented, the hardest worker, the visionary. He absolutely indulged her every whim and equally couldn’t see how pathetic that made him appear to the rest of us. She had an obvious work related affair & he turned a blind eye. It was embarrassing for those of us watching. He was the one sent to do the difficult conversations that were needed because she hated the confrontation. In return he (a quite insignificant weak & probably neurodivergent man who actually struggled with human relationships) also lived off her coat tails & achieved what he perceived as an elevated status as a result & had delusions of grandeur in that little world. He would never have the life he did without her. It was (still is) a successful symbiotic relationship.

This is how I see Philip. He really has nothing much to offer the world as yet … but has found his niche where they both achieve what they desire in their own little world. (Anyone pick up on yesterday’s vlog his comment about how hard she works 🤣😂🤣 then treated her to a pizza as she missed dinner.)

I actually think their relationship might well last for some time as they simply just need each other.
I have to disagree with you. Snorts has isolated her so much that she barely gets out of her apartments. When she does SJ runs around like a headless chicken to film the Jardin d'Anglais, the chickens, peacocks, and the walled garden a quick peak in the kitchen before she returns to her bedroom, to go on ebay/visit auction sites. When she is out of her apartment, She is usually with lapdog cleaning/decorating a room together with PhiPhi, who is getting more air time than SJ.

PhiPhi has successfully removed FRK, MPK, Gerry, Cat, Selmar & Dan. airtime for Cuuuuz and Natti gets less and less. After many years of friendship between Larkin and Potty, there is an argument. Coincedence? I don't think it is. Anyone who was in the love circle of SJ once, has been removed and hasn't returned for a long stay.

In SA they mentioned they would air 2 vlogs a week until half February because SJ worked hard during advent. I'll give her a pass for that although it was a cover to leave for Venice. However I am convinced, PhiPhi has convinced SJ that she works so hard and they can leave Tuesday vlog out.
If there are less video's a week, SJ has even more time to go auction hopping, and buying crap while the viewers have no idea if she is at LaLande or not.
Royal lapdog only enables her if it suits him. The less SJ works the more time there is to get away from the shitoo on SJ's dime.

Don't get me wrong SJ is a narcist, but I think Lapdog is the worst of the two!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think many of us are scratching our heads trying to understand this unnatural relationship.

Should Stephanie be admired for apparently keeping a gay man for nearly two years? Would Philip actually be happier without Stephanie if he could keep the lazy, privileged, chateau lifestyle? Will he 'break up' with her so that he can get a dog? A dog would be more likely to give him genuine love and affection.

He can’t be gay…. He wears nail polish and loves china and silverware. He is just so terribly butch … beard, sweaters in summer and all. No he just can’t be gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Except Snorty's name and signature aren't on the papers. Fanny's convenient dumb blonde act won't play very far this time and not so sure Nic Baghead (really Marie) Larkin will be so keen to bail Fanny out of tax trouble this time.
I think she already dealt with the tax consequences. Hence the pow wow with Potts and Larkin a few months ago. She just hasn’t revealed it to her patreons. She is paying back her tax free accounts quietly without admitting it she over drafted on their dime to begin with. One doesn’t wait to pay taxes- it is swift and immediate. Pay the piper.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
100% agree but he was torn on whether to allow himself to play act as her liaison. It was the unraveling of their friendship 👈 and I must say he chose wisely. Ms. HMN is a manipulative narc!
At one point I thought Michael was getting his own room at the farmhouse…who knows what might have happened! Would have made for interesting content, though!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who in their right mind would accommodate Snorts? What is his use for them?

He has his own youtube channel, yet he prefers to go brocante shopping with his girlfriends from other chateaux, rather then finding interesting stuff to do and film it. Laying tables isn't interesting enough! Maybe he should give his channel a harder push and buy his own chateau which he then can fill up with all his cute stuff from emmaus and ebay!
There was, back in the paleo when the world was young and we were all beautiful and innocent, a hilarious thread of Philip and Alexander (?) the curtain lad at Begmania. Seamstress slash in the curtain room. Surely the Pethericks would welcome a work-shy upstaging drama queen narc? With no education, no talent, no money, no connections, no looks?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reminds of the middle aged women going out to Turkey and finding a young husband, those women were convinced these young men loved them, always ended it tears and cleared out bank accounts.
Yeah, 90 Days Fiancée is full of these desperate middleaged women who think they can "buy" themselves a husband, which is always much younger, goodlooking and from the third world. They think they can because, even if they come usually from a very lower class background, they are convinced that those men are inferior (revolting racist, colonist attitude) so they can use them as toy boys and sex objects. And of course they end up broke. Well, poor SJ can't do even that... 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I do think that Michael Petherick originally played the role that Snorts now fills…SJ’s close male companion. And Michael did it MUCH better than Snorts could ever hope to achieve. MPK and SJ really “played up” their relationship without actually calling it “boyfriend/girlfriend”…but they had no problem leading everyone to believe that was the case. To his credit, I think Michael became uncomfortable with the deception and decided to “come clean” (not for ethical reasons…probably because the deception was affecting his dating game). That’s why I wouldn’t put it past SJ and Snorts to be conning everyone. Michael was hesitant to “go all in” but Snorts has accepted the challenge. I’ll bet Michael thought he and SJ would still be “besties” after he came out…but she doesn’t have room for two “close” men in her life. So, Michael was pushed aside for Snorts.
Nicely stated however he became uncomfortable because lines were being crossed by Ms. HMN and others. That signaled it was time to come clean. Which threw a bucket of cold water on plans. 🤣😆😅

Reactions: 10
I think she already dealt with the tax consequences. Hence the pow wow with Potts and Larkin a few months ago. She just hasn’t revealed it to her patreons. She is paying back her tax free accounts quietly without admitting it she over drafted on their dime to begin with. One doesn’t wait to pay taxes- it is swift and immediate. Pay the piper.
This is interesting. I wonder if you are correct. Hence the lack of renovations due to cash flow issues. She also had to pay the NT I don’t think that would of been cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
At one point I thought Michael was getting his own room at the farmhouse…who knows what might have happened! Would have made for interesting content, though!
Oh I didn’t like that entry looking like a coffin. I told baby that I don’t want him to sleep in that room, as it gave me goosebumps.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sadly I think Fanny actually did fancy Teabag, he would have been a much better bet if he liked girls or middle aged women. A nicer guy than Sir Pubic Ponce, who has adopted affectations in lieu of any genuine personality. If he did plan this from the start she has more than met her match and he is a malevolent little duck on top of all his other flaws. I don't think Fanny thinks she is manipulative she believes she is gracious, charming and truly dazzling. So why has she gone for the repellent chubby faced nutless pube fest?
I think you might be right and SJ made a pass at MPK so he had to tell her he was gay. Gay or not, SJ & MPK have on-screen chemistry. The worst what MPK has done is leave her Royal dump because he is self-destructive. Instead of 2 separate YT accounts they should have split the income from youtube between them and grow from there. Remember the room where Michael hand painted fake paneling? he did more during his stay than Snort in 2 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh I didn’t like that entry looking like a coffin. I told baby that I don’t want him to sleep in that room, as it gave me goosebumps.
I miss him in the vlogs he was fun and Fanny was more natural around him and less uptight and tightly wound. She even wore jeans back then

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is interesting. I wonder if you are correct. Hence the lack of renovations due to cash flow issues. She also had to pay the NT I don’t think that would of been cheap.
Makes the most sense right?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think you might be right and SJ made a pass at MPK so he had to tell her he was gay. Gay or not, SJ & MPK have on-screen chemistry. The worst what MPK has done is leave her Royal dump because he is self-destructive. Instead of 2 separate YT accounts they should have split the income from youtube between them and grow from there. Remember the room where Michael hand painted fake paneling? he did more during his stay than Snort in 2 years.
and he has talent and wanted to do things

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeppers. He is using Fanny way more then she is using him.
Her massive insercurities, midlife crises, neuroses, and need for adoration ( no matter from whom) is allowing this fool to take over.
As an older coworker of mine once said, " He is leading her down the garden path". Which in their case is probably dead from lack of water, maintenance and extreme heat.
We all want that piece of tit to be banished from the dump, but Fanny is gonna realize she has created a monster that she gets to keep as a pet forever.

Until the money is gone.
Way to go, Fanny. What a royal screw up.
Based solely on the Clara story the Isabelle and Stephanie freaked when Marie Larkin hoved onto the scene, fearing as the legal partner of a co-owner she would push to "redecorate" the chateau, I have a theory about the arrival of Isabelle. That (in my dreams) she is there to assure Pheeph never redecorates the shittoo (too late, mama!) but actually to insure he never gets his hands on Fanny's money. She could do that by saying as an association officer, I will not incur debts or responsibilities engendered by Pheeph. To which end, no Association check can be issued without my signature, or that of my POA in France.

Have you tried taking a screen shot, then editing out anything extraneous and using the image drop tool next to the superscript tool? That’s how I usually accomplish it.
No, I have but I will, thank you.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.