The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, 90 Days Fiancée is full of these desperate middleaged women who think they can "buy" themselves a husband, which is always much younger, goodlooking and from the third world. They think they can because, even if they come usually from a very lower class background, they are convinced that those men are inferior (revolting racist, colonist attitude) so they can use them as toy boys and sex objects. And of course they end up broke. Well, poor SJ can't do even that... 😂
Is that her next move? A 90 day fiancé? Perhaps one of Nati's slithery young tango cousins? She's really already there with slithery Pheeph. I've never seen a more natural and dedicated ho than he is. Errrrgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If as has been said, Pheeph got rid of Marie, helped trounce Selmar, may have ousted Dan....the jury is out, I think. The horridness of his use of the word "we" in giving the tours feels like evidence, but it isn't really.
There was a real sexual frisson between MP and SJ, and real DIY talent on MP's part, which doesn't exist with Pheeph. Did Michael say no way will there be bisexual open relationship, because I do not, cannot, shall not, swing that way? She did give him the bum's rush. If she did it for his coming out she deserves every lash Pheeph can dish.
He refused her arrangement and she slowly entangled herself from his friendship. 👈

Good points! She hadn't really established her pattern of using and discarding people back then... Michael was among the first. Oh how I wish he'd do some talking but he never will, he's trapped in the chateaverse web with too much to lose.
Don’t count him out 🙄😆😛

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It is very odd, he has no charm, no talent, no scruples he is no oil painting, he isn't funny so what is the draw? I suppose the old adage is "birds of a feather stick together" Fanny happily says she does what she wants, even though she is living off others and he is just doing the same. Her patrons defend her saying they just pay for the content, but I don't think it is fine she is taking the piss. The Grand Salon should be finished by now, literally she has done bugger all in two years, how does she sleep at night? She is wealthy in her own right and there is probably lots of old Granny's in say Oklahoma scrimping and saving and sending this lying wizened hag their pension. She said patron funds were "to lovingly restore" La Lande not pay for her vacations and porcelain addiction.Go back to what she said would be done with the money and literally she hasn't kept her word on one thing-at least most robbers wear a mask and Prince of Pubes would definitely benefit from a balaclava.

need to top up the Botox in your forehead Fanny
🧵Prince of Pubes would definitely benefit from a balaclava.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah, 90 Days Fiancée is full of these desperate middleaged women who think they can "buy" themselves a husband, which is always much younger, goodlooking and from the third world. They think they can because, even if they come usually from a very lower class background, they are convinced that those men are inferior (revolting racist, colonist attitude) so they can use them as toy boys and sex objects. And of course they end up broke. Well, poor SJ can't do even that... 😂
I wish I had the self confidence of those crazy old white ladies on 90 Day Fiancé.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Plus they make a big thing about him using his money- so bloody laughable. Another telling thing is that his parents have never been to Lie Land-why not? What is pube heads background? Is his family wealthy? Why are his parents not worrying about his future-what could he put on his CV if this all goes up in smoke? He is totally reliant on Fanny for everything and she can easily tire of people he is in a most precarious position. https://innertoxicrelief.com/can-two-narcissists-date-each-other/
I think his parents did visit. We didn't see them on camera, but we did see their dog.

Reactions: 9
she's waited a bloody long time! I actually like Isabelle she is feisty and funny
I knew I like you for a reason. I too adore Isabelle. She‘s a front stabber and has the courage of her convictions. Having had a grandmother 10 times worse and still managing to cry myself senseless when she died, I can see that Isabelle and Percy are our only hope to sort out the farmhouse, put freeloaders on notice, manage restoration timetables and put that grifting gigolo Snorts on a train back to deepest, dampest rural Holland.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't completely believe he (Philip) set out to isolate Stephanie. More likely he's so obnoxious, that nobody wants to be around him, unless they have to.
But doesn't her entourage visit her regularly?

Speaking about Michael. I just think he became more of a hassle than worth to Stephanie. The extreme mood swings. Stephanie does like to collect vulnerable people and play with them, when she is done, they are discarded. Unfortunately for her, she created this comedic soap opera of toxic positivity, so she can never explain why people never return to HMN.
Finally, Michael had that gay cruise in Madrid for 2-3 months. Pretending to be Stephanie's boy-toy never hurt his cruising game, more likely, Michael coming out hurt Stephanie in the way, that they couldn't pretend and dupe people anymore. Which we all know is how Stephanie gets her kicks.
Yeah, the rise and demise of MP and replacement by the even younger, less talented, more workshy Pheeph may be the narrative arc of Lalande, the Movie: All About Pheeph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I knew I like you for a reason. I too adore Isabelle. She‘s a front stabber and has the courage of her convictions. Having had a grandmother 10 times worse and still managing to cry myself senseless when she died, I can see that Isabelle and Percy are our only hope to sort out the farmhouse, put freeloaders on notice, manage restoration timetables and put that grifting gigolo Snorts on a train back to deepest, dampest rural Holland.
she makes me howl with laughter and takes no tit and I actually think she is really kind. She also isn't afraid of hard work or calling her mewling brat of a daughter out

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry to burst your bubble. You didn’t think O picked Spain 🇪🇸 because he’s fluid in the language. Spain is a playground 👈 ask MP it‘s his favorite vacation hole 😮🤣🤣🤣
Europe's largest gay circuit festival -- 70k scantily clad men at the waterpark in Barcelona -- begins tomorrow. Will MP be there? His stalker, Johnny Darko? And little bad O?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A lot of money a long time... Super smart to keep up with taxes also don't forget SJ - people are watching you and just curious - do you know this Phillip?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
But would that not be them just bailing SJ out, like she has always had done before through friends and family?! I think Isabelle has no interest in project managing Lalande.

I pray dear Mummy is over SJ antics and irresponsibility and is done picking up her mess, and is only coming back to say goodbye to Lalande one last time.

Reactions: 15
The vlogs were better when he was in them.
I knew from the first time I saw him that he was most likely gay so how people didn’t see it is beyond me but it didn’t matter to me. I knew they weren’t really a couple. These women that built complete fantasies around those two thinking they were dating….. I often wondered if they were seeing the same things I was seeing. To me, it was less about the possibility that they were a couple and more about the fun that they had together.
They just had a natural chemistry. They seemed so at ease with each other. But I did notice that the last few times they were together, that was gone. They have both changed a lot since those early days of the Vlogs and, in my opinion, things did not flow as easily between them. Felt awkward.
Well, there was a Snorting Honking Brat in the mix the few times they met up. Cameltoe is a buzzkill for everyone I’m afraid.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I praise the Lord the snivelling little creep doesn't do his own YouTube vlogs -it is his only redeeming feature.

sorry I am rude but it sums up the odious little pubicle perfectly.
Did you never see him finger bleeping a napkin holder?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Is that her next move? A 90 day fiancé? Perhaps one of Nati's slithery young tango cousins? She's really already there with slithery Pheeph. I've never seen a more natural and dedicated ho than he is. Errrrgh.
Not heard of 90 day fiancé, is it an American show.

Reactions: 7
Who's using who though, they all get what they wanted in the end, though the colonists always end up even older and alone eventually..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.