The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Ryan doesn't delete comments... unless it's still sleepytime in Thailand?
1659738836952.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Guilty. But it's so popular a UK version is up now on Discovery. It is the single most exploitative show on TV.
Ooh I think I could get into that but I don’t have discovery channel unfortunately just freeview channels these days.

Reactions: 5
Jason Dubious is busy over on FB 'Escape to Chateau de Lalande & more' What a twit..

Jason Aaron Dubey shared a post.
46m ·

Hello to you gorgeous lovers of beautiful things...on my last visit to Chateau de Lalande in Spring, I was actually on a secret art buying mission on the French Riviera for our European Collection of original works by the 20th Century Modern Masters. As an International Art Dealer and gallerist it is my duty to seek out rare and unusual works of art by Dali, Chagall, Picasso and others. Now this may sound glamorous and all, but I can tell you it is a lot of work, and I always injure myself in some way, so it can be painful. Not to mention the jet lag and 8 to 10 hour drives across Europe alone are exhausting. That being said, after I import the pieces at great expense, it is extremely rewarding, and moving when the art arrives in California. I am so pleased to share with you this magnificent acquisition by Miro, 'The Delerium of tje Coutuier' a monumental original Carborunum. This is a proud moment in an art dealers life, so I invite you to share this with me!! Lots of love to you all!
Xoxo

Dauphin Dubey, your Dauphin of Lalande
1f618.png
1f618.png
1f618.png
1f956.png
1f956.png
1f1e8_1f1f5.png
1f1e8_1f1f5.png
1f934.png
1f601.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I know focusing on Phi’s scalp is an effort to be helpful, but do feel at some point we should speak to the spike heels his mother chose to wear at the open air market. Yes, we were all beyond impressed that the ice cream matched her dress, and that the white stripy spike heels nodded to the white in her dress. And yes, we all admire the fact that she was wishing on flat wooden shoes, and could empathize. If the Tattler business office is still open, can we get someone to send her a memo ”don’t wear spike heels to a market, and actually made you look, how can we say. . .”white trash-ish”.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Michael Potts said in his video about the French Grand Prix that the champaign bottles didn't have a company label because advertisement for alcohol isn't allowed in France. How does this fit in with the wine company sponsorship of the latest château vlog?
Speaking of Michael Potts does anyone know how much a Formula1 photographer would be likely to earn? I suppose he has to sell his photos to publications. Wondering about "his" purchase of the retirement plot in SA and how he may have funded it.

Reactions: 10
I was a Sim player (and still play it now and again. I now play Simcity Buildit. Why the shaming?
I hate that game my kids used to play it every time they would stop feeding somebody or letting it sleep it would run around and die I don’t know why people like it I don’t see the attraction personally but I’m glad you have something to keep busy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.