The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Based solely on the Clara story the Isabelle and Stephanie freaked when Marie Larkin hoved onto the scene, fearing as the legal partner of a co-owner she would push to "redecorate" the chateau, I have a theory about the arrival of Isabelle. That (in my dreams) she is there to assure Pheeph never redecorates the shittoo (too late, mama!) but actually to insure he never gets his hands on Fanny's money. She could do that by saying as an association officer, I will not incur debts or responsibilities engendered by Pheeph. To which end, no Association check can be issued without my signature, or that of my POA in France.

No, I have but I will, thank you.
she's waited a bloody long time! I actually like Isabelle she is feisty and funny

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have to disagree with you. Snorts has isolated her so much that she barely gets out of her apartments. When she does SJ runs around like a headless chicken to film the Jardin d'Anglais, the chickens, peacocks, and the walled garden a quick peak in the kitchen before she returns to her bedroom, to go on ebay/visit auction sites. When she is out of her apartment, She is usually with lapdog cleaning/decorating a room together with PhiPhi, who is getting more air time than SJ.

PhiPhi has successfully removed FRK, MPK, Gerry, Cat, Selmar & Dan. airtime for Cuuuuz and Natti gets less and less. After many years of friendship between Larkin and Potty, there is an argument. Coincedence? I don't think it is. Anyone who was in the love circle of SJ once, has been removed and hasn't returned for a long stay.

In SA they mentioned they would air 2 vlogs a week until half February because SJ worked hard during advent. I'll give her a pass for that although it was a cover to leave for Venice. However I am convinced, PhiPhi has convinced SJ that she works so hard and they can leave Tuesday vlog out.
If there are less video's a week, SJ has even more time to go auction hopping, and buying crap while the viewers have no idea if she is at LaLande or not.
Royal lapdog only enables her if it suits him. The less SJ works the more time there is to get away from the shitoo on SJ's dime.

Don't get me wrong SJ is a narcist, but I think Lapdog is the worst of the two!
I agree! They are both narcs, but while SJ is the one who has nothing to gain but a lot to lose, Snorty has everything to gain and nothing to lose.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I have to disagree with you. Snorts has isolated her so much that she barely gets out of her apartments. When she does SJ runs around like a headless chicken to film the Jardin d'Anglais, the chickens, peacocks, and the walled garden a quick peak in the kitchen before she returns to her bedroom, to go on ebay/visit auction sites. When she is out of her apartment, She is usually with lapdog cleaning/decorating a room together with PhiPhi, who is getting more air time than SJ.

PhiPhi has successfully removed FRK, MPK, Gerry, Cat, Selmar & Dan. airtime for Cuuuuz and Natti gets less and less. After many years of friendship between Larkin and Potty, there is an argument. Coincedence? I don't think it is. Anyone who was in the love circle of SJ once, has been removed and hasn't returned for a long stay.

In SA they mentioned they would air 2 vlogs a week until half February because SJ worked hard during advent. I'll give her a pass for that although it was a cover to leave for Venice. However I am convinced, PhiPhi has convinced SJ that she works so hard and they can leave Tuesday vlog out.
If there are less video's a week, SJ has even more time to go auction hopping, and buying crap while the viewers have no idea if she is at LaLande or not.
Royal lapdog only enables her if it suits him. The less SJ works the more time there is to get away from the shitoo on SJ's dime.

Don't get me wrong
SJ is a narcist, but I think Lapdog is the worst of the two!
Well you could be right - they definitely keep their own company most of the time that’s true. I just can’t see a text book narc such as SJ allowing anyone to completely control her in that way though unless it’s because he is exactly what she wants and it is serving her well right now.

He certainly could be trying to secure his position by removing anyone he perceives as a threat to his no 1 spot and asserting some coercive control whilst seemingly sycophantically rushing & pandering to her very call - darling. Perhaps he is a better actor than we all give him credit for.

Definitely agree whatever game he is playing it is serving him very very well & is providing his ‘dream’ life. We can only speculate ..& watch & learn (and in the meantime tattle! 😆)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
While I am not an attorney, I would think a quorum only applies in matters crucial to the association itself, like voting rights. To my knowledge, there is nothing about those type of rights in Stephanie's "association" with regard to the bylaws. However, if her association bylaws say she has to have an association meeting once a year, then she better have one, or else.........

What and how she says something versus what is legally binding in the associations' documents can be two entirely different things. One is legally binding and possibly criminal, the other is just unseemly and more than morally corrupt. And, of course, both of these can be true at the same time!
My French is trop limited to macquerau et fromage, even though you'd think my degree in French law :cautious: would have somewhat widened my vocabulaire.
Per the Association docs posted by @arthur taking a stab in the dark that this stipulates stuff about meetings?

Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 2.09.18 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Nope…9:00 am my time in Kentucky (when I posted)! I don’t want anyone to confuse me with Fanny! 😄
I had this conversation yesterday about USA time difference and seems I’ve forgotten it already. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😵💫.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't completely believe he (Philip) set out to isolate Stephanie. More likely he's so obnoxious, that nobody wants to be around him, unless they have to.
But doesn't her entourage visit her regularly?

Speaking about Michael. I just think he became more of a hassle than worth to Stephanie. The extreme mood swings. Stephanie does like to collect vulnerable people and play with them, when she is done, they are discarded. Unfortunately for her, she created this comedic soap opera of toxic positivity, so she can never explain why people never return to HMN.
Finally, Michael had that gay cruise in Madrid for 2-3 months. Pretending to be Stephanie's boy-toy never hurt his cruising game, more likely, Michael coming out hurt Stephanie in the way, that they couldn't pretend and dupe people anymore. Which we all know is how Stephanie gets her kicks.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I miss him in the vlogs he was fun and Fanny was more natural around him and less uptight and tightly wound. She even wore jeans back then
The vlogs were better when he was in them.
I knew from the first time I saw him that he was most likely gay so how people didn’t see it is beyond me but it didn’t matter to me. I knew they weren’t really a couple. These women that built complete fantasies around those two thinking they were dating….. I often wondered if they were seeing the same things I was seeing. To me, it was less about the possibility that they were a couple and more about the fun that they had together.
They just had a natural chemistry. They seemed so at ease with each other. But I did notice that the last few times they were together, that was gone. They have both changed a lot since those early days of the Vlogs and, in my opinion, things did not flow as easily between them. Felt awkward.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The vlogs were better when he was in them.
I knew from the first time I saw him that he was most likely gay so how people didn’t see it is beyond me but it didn’t matter to me. I knew they weren’t really a couple. These women that built complete fantasies around those two thinking they were dating….. I often wondered if they were seeing the same things I was seeing. To me, it was less about the possibility that they were a couple and more about the fun that they had together.
They just had a natural chemistry. They seemed so at ease with each other. But I did notice that the last few times they were together, that was gone. They have both changed a lot since those early days of the Vlogs and, in my opinion, things did not flow as easily between them. Felt awkward.
spot on, I always knew they were just friends she would have liked more. Something definitely has happened between them he has been well and truly shunned and these were the things that made me question Fanny's character

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think she already dealt with the tax consequences. Hence the pow wow with Potts and Larkin a few months ago. She just hasn’t revealed it to her patreons. She is paying back her tax free accounts quietly without admitting it she over drafted on their dime to begin with. One doesn’t wait to pay taxes- it is swift and immediate. Pay the piper.
This is interesting. I wonder if you are correct. Hence the lack of renovations due to cash flow issues. She also had to pay the NT I don’t think that would of been cheap.
@Clara Burnett, has Stephanie already dealt with or is dealing with her tax problems? Is this the reason why the renovations and projects have stopped?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That Greenleaf tablecloth is gorgeous. So simple yet decorative. Looks hand stamped in L’Indienne style. Love it. I’ve bought so much tableware in India
I love it too and think it is much more the route their outdoor dining should go.

I love it too and think it is much more the route their outdoor dining should go. Get us chatting about tablecloths all thanks to the tables cape murderer that is Putrid Pubealot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't completely believe he (Philip) set out to isolate Stephanie. More likely he's so obnoxious, that nobody wants to be around him, unless they have to.

Speaking about Michael. I just think he became more of a hassle than worth to Stephanie. The extreme mood swings. Stephanie does like to collect vulnerable people and play with them, when she is done, they are discarded. Unfortunately for her, she created this comedic soap opera of toxic positivity, so she can never explain why people never return to HMN.
Finally, Michael had that gay cruise in Madrid for 2-3 months. Pretending to be Stephanie's boy-toy never hurt his cruising game, more likely, Michael coming out hurt Stephanie in the way, that they couldn't pretend and dupe people anymore. Which we all know is how Stephanie gets her kicks.
If as has been said, Pheeph got rid of Marie, helped trounce Selmar, may have ousted Dan....the jury is out, I think. The horridness of his use of the word "we" in giving the tours feels like evidence, but it isn't really.
There was a real sexual frisson between MP and SJ, and real DIY talent on MP's part, which doesn't exist with Pheeph. Did Michael say no way will there be bisexual open relationship, because I do not, cannot, shall not, swing that way? She did give him the bum's rush. If she did it for his coming out she deserves every lash Pheeph can dish.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If as has been said, Pheeph got rid of Marie, helped trounce Selmar, may have ousted Dan....the jury is out, I think. The horridness of his use of the word "we" in giving the tours feels like evidence, but it isn't really.
There was a real sexual frisson between MP and SJ, and real DIY talent on MP's part, which doesn't exist with Pheeph. Did Michael say no way will there be bisexual open relationship, because I do not, cannot, shall not, swing that way? She did give him the bum's rush. If she did it for his coming out she deserves every lash Pheeph can dish.
I forgot about him eliminating the competition... I must have mentally filed that under him being so obnoxious.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Good points! She hadn't really established her pattern of using and discarding people back then... Michael was among the first. Oh how I wish he'd do some talking but he never will, he's trapped in the chateaverse web with too much to lose.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Don't get me wrong SJ is a narcist, but I think Lapdog is the worst of the two!
Like all successful YOUTUBERS SJ craves 💴 💰 and values the grift. Her Achilles Heel is her attachment to spending, collecting and a great love of her idea of luxury - (decidedly downmarket in my opinion). The more she shows us that she’s allowing the house boy to spend ”our” money up large on crappola and “Oh look we’ve been upgraded yet again’ travel, the more she’ll piss people off. Snorts is so up himself, so soft-mouthed and annoying and he’s such a nonentity, pasty combover twit, I can’t even be bothered analysing him - prize prick is all I can run to today. 😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.