The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't anymore. What is the date of the supposed chateau open house?

About the only excuse I can think of that the lunatics sending money would forgive would be miscarriage.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Well, there was a Snorting Honking Brat in the mix the few times they met up. Cameltoe is a buzzkill for everyone I’m afraid.
Even after he left for rehearsals and it was just the two of them….didn’t feel the same. I do agree though about P being a buzzkill though.

Reactions: 14
I actually think Spud is a cute name, but I've never heard it used before. And now suddenly TWO people in this little chateau world have both used it on their animals. It's very strange!
My niece is nicknamed both Spud and Pod. Seems to be common enough in NZ and Oz as I see it

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have to disagree with you. Snorts has isolated her so much that she barely gets out of her apartments. When she does SJ runs around like a headless chicken to film the Jardin d'Anglais, the chickens, peacocks, and the walled garden a quick peak in the kitchen before she returns to her bedroom, to go on ebay/visit auction sites. When she is out of her apartment, She is usually with lapdog cleaning/decorating a room together with PhiPhi, who is getting more air time than SJ.

PhiPhi has successfully removed FRK, MPK, Gerry, Cat, Selmar & Dan. airtime for Cuuuuz and Natti gets less and less. After many years of friendship between Larkin and Potty, there is an argument. Coincedence? I don't think it is. Anyone who was in the love circle of SJ once, has been removed and hasn't returned for a long stay.

In SA they mentioned they would air 2 vlogs a week until half February because SJ worked hard during advent. I'll give her a pass for that although it was a cover to leave for Venice. However I am convinced, PhiPhi has convinced SJ that she works so hard and they can leave Tuesday vlog out.
If there are less video's a week, SJ has even more time to go auction hopping, and buying crap while the viewers have no idea if she is at LaLande or not.
Royal lapdog only enables her if it suits him. The less SJ works the more time there is to get away from the shitoo on SJ's dime.

Don't get me wrong SJ is a narcist, but I think Lapdog is the worst of the two!
I kind of understand your point. However, when you say this below, I have to ask, how is this ANY different from the vlogs she did prior to Philip being around? I really don't see the change in her activity that would indicate she's being isolated by Philip! I think she pretty much isolated herself prior to Philip, she just had different playthings around - Marie Wiik, Michael Petherick, Michael Potts, Nick Larkin....on and on and on.

Snorts has isolated her so much that she barely gets out of her apartments. When she does SJ runs around like a headless chicken to film the Jardin d'Anglais, the chickens, peacocks, and the walled garden a quick peak in the kitchen before she returns to her bedroom, to go on ebay/visit auction sites.

What I do think is true is that since Philip came on the scene, Stephanie has scaled back. However, I don't think it has anything to do with Philip. Rather, it is the MONEY that came about when Philip showed up that has caused her to scale back. And I think that the fact that he showed up is the coincidence. I've said many times here that the two of them are exactly alike. And I don't feel either one of them is more worse than the other. I still feel that way. He's not the cause of all of this. SHE IS!!

Reactions: 22
I finally watched the “Fleurs” and what a difference from the “mess in Spain” and the “farmhouse in France”. Their kitchen renovation is amazing. It looks so elegant and so clean! The taps (faucets) are to die for. His personality is a bit different but the two of them together seem to really know what they’re doing and take great care. As many have said here.

If I see one more piece of toile…. that bedroom at the farmhouse is a disaster and so disgusting. I am sure that many noticed that the wood trim at the bottom of the walls is badly in need of work and paint and, perhaps, pest treatment? The place in Spain to me looks like a dump as I have said before, and the farmhouse is just being filled full of items to later take to her new place in Venice if that happens? How could it ever be left there forever? It is getting very tiring seeing PJ in every video. Does she think it will bring more viewers or is she doing it on purpose? I believe it will only drive people away. And what of Marie? Is she really going back there to help with the patron event or something else? I don’t understand her thinking at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Europe's largest gay circuit festival -- 70k scantily clad men at the waterpark in Barcelona -- begins tomorrow. Will MP be there? His stalker, Johnny Darko? And little bad O?
Oh, Lordy! Let's hope there's plenty of SmallPox vaccine to go around!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Very interesting. Probably works best if they are both grandiose narcs. They wouldn’t have patience for a covert, victim type, whiner narcissist. lol

Do people still play Sims? I used to early 2000’s? Come to think of it, sounds like something right up his alley. 😏
Never heard of dump cake so had to Google.
Just the name of it....😮
Takes ones appetite!!!
🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jason Dubious is busy over on FB 'Escape to Chateau de Lalande & more' What a twit..

Jason Aaron Dubey shared a post.
46m ·

Hello to you gorgeous lovers of beautiful things...on my last visit to Chateau de Lalande in Spring, I was actually on a secret art buying mission on the French Riviera for our European Collection of original works by the 20th Century Modern Masters. As an International Art Dealer and gallerist it is my duty to seek out rare and unusual works of art by Dali, Chagall, Picasso and others. Now this may sound glamorous and all, but I can tell you it is a lot of work, and I always injure myself in some way, so it can be painful. Not to mention the jet lag and 8 to 10 hour drives across Europe alone are exhausting. That being said, after I import the pieces at great expense, it is extremely rewarding, and moving when the art arrives in California. I am so pleased to share with you this magnificent acquisition by Miro, 'The Delerium of tje Coutuier' a monumental original Carborunum. This is a proud moment in an art dealers life, so I invite you to share this with me!! Lots of love to you all!
Xoxo

Dauphin Dubey, your Dauphin of Lalande View attachment 1476292View attachment 1476293View attachment 1476294View attachment 1476295View attachment 1476296View attachment 1476297View attachment 1476298View attachment 1476299View attachment 1476300
Ok i didn't know this art work so googled. The first thing that came up after the images was Posters and Prints-amazon.com!

I know focusing on Phi’s scalp is an effort to be helpful, but do feel at some point we should speak to the spike heels his mother chose to wear at the open air market. Yes, we were all beyond impressed that the ice cream matched her dress, and that the white stripy spike heels nodded to the white in her dress. And yes, we all admire the fact that she was wishing on flat wooden shoes, and could empathize. If the Tattler business office is still open, can we get someone to send her a memo ”don’t wear spike heels to a market, and actually made you look, how can we say. . .”white trash-ish”.
When Fanny said her ice cream matched her dress, I loved that Maria said that the napkin did too. Maria gets these little jabs in every now and then.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jason Dubious is busy over on FB 'Escape to Chateau de Lalande & more' What a twit..

Jason Aaron Dubey shared a post.
46m ·

Hello to you gorgeous lovers of beautiful things...on my last visit to Chateau de Lalande in Spring, I was actually on a secret art buying mission on the French Riviera for our European Collection of original works by the 20th Century Modern Masters. As an International Art Dealer and gallerist it is my duty to seek out rare and unusual works of art by Dali, Chagall, Picasso and others. Now this may sound glamorous and all, but I can tell you it is a lot of work, and I always injure myself in some way, so it can be painful. Not to mention the jet lag and 8 to 10 hour drives across Europe alone are exhausting. That being said, after I import the pieces at great expense, it is extremely rewarding, and moving when the art arrives in California. I am so pleased to share with you this magnificent acquisition by Miro, 'The Delerium of tje Coutuier' a monumental original Carborunum. This is a proud moment in an art dealers life, so I invite you to share this with me!! Lots of love to you all!
Xoxo

Dauphin Dubey, your Dauphin of Lalande View attachment 1476292View attachment 1476293View attachment 1476294View attachment 1476295View attachment 1476296View attachment 1476297View attachment 1476298View attachment 1476299View attachment 1476300
This guy is unbelievable. Does he think he is secretly Thomas Crown? He always injures himself? I’m surprised he doesn’t go around wearing a bowler hat. Lol

1659747608609.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can't anymore. What is the date of the supposed chateau open house?

About the only excuse I can think of that the lunatics sending money would forgive would be miscarriage.
Nope. Even if all she gets is a paper cut and cancels, they will still forgive her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good points! She hadn't really established her pattern of using and discarding people back then... Michael was among the first. Oh how I wish he'd do some talking but he never will, he's trapped in the chateaverse web with too much to lose.
Actually, Michael might end up spilling some tea…eventually. He was angry and bitter enough at Angel Strawbridge to make a video. Maybe he’ll finally realize SJ isn’t (and wasn’t) the friend he thought. I don’t think the rest of the Petherick clan cares much for SJ…maybe he’ll come around, too. But you’re right…he might be made a pariah in the chateauverse. No one will want to have him around for fear he’ll “turn on them,” too. But, if SJ happened to be caught in a compromising position, it might be easier for MPK to talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.