The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@HalcyonOrganic I think there is a problem with tone in my posts that perhaps you have taken the wrong way, and for that I am sorry. I have been an active ally since I was seven years old. I don't perceive lgbtqia+ as being " all over the place" I perceive them as being wonderful members of society. I apologize sincerely for implying anything but that; I think the issue is because in my experience many long term gay relationships are indeed open, which is why I wanted specific advice. Please let me know how I can possibly make this up to you and make it better? I hate it that I have offended you in any way.
hu? No no

I just like to rant about the lgbtq+ people from time to time and a lot of them not able to keep their pants on.

All good!

hu? No no

I just like to rant about the lgbtq+ people from time to time and a lot of them not able to keep their pants on.

All good!
I know some gay ( and couples) in my area and they just want to bingbing around whenever they see someone they like on Facebook, even hitting on straight ones.

A co-worker ones was hit on by 2 different gays in my fb list, and both of them are in relationships. One of them open, the other one wanted to meet secretly for his boyfriend not to find out.

That’s what bothers me, because that’s exactly what straight people thing of gay people doing.

Probably i am just to old, or to much of a conserve or what it’s called.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
hu? No no

All good!

I know some gay ( and couples) in my area and they just want to bingbing around whenever they see someone they like on Facebook, even hitting on straight ones.

A co-worker ones was hit on by 2 different gays in my fb list, and both of them are in relationships. One of them open, the other one wanted to meet secretly for his boyfriend not to find out.

That’s what bothers me, because that’s exactly what straight people thing of gay people doing.

Probably i am just to old, or to much of a conserve or what it’s called.

You are darling, and thank you for your open response. I am all for people in open relationships being open, but when they cross the line into a closed relationship, whether gay, straight, poly, or whatever, it bothers me. It seems you feel the same way about it as I do! If that makes me "conservative" then so be it. I was wild as a march hare, but once I found my person he was and is all I wanted.

Oh no @MagpieSassyPants … if he saw that closeup picture of PhiPhi’s lips, he might have a heart attack! I don’t think we want to kill him! 😆. But..if you did send it, make sure it’s from your husband’s phone (it really would be funny!).

View attachment 1467739

Not fair to send to ANYONE. (Scurries off to save the image, just in case....)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She used to write in her notebook in the early days, do we have screen captures of her writing? When the book keeper came, was there any hand writing in the papers?

@Clara Burnett Does Nati sign the patreon cards?
It is my understanding they all do, as much as they don't, meaning nobody really likes the job of taking care of the patron cards so the chore is being pushed forward and forward and (as we all know and some of us have experienced) often totally forgotten. But if it does get picked up, the person doing it does sign the cards with an example of Stephanie Jarvis' signature serving as a template.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Dear Stephanie why don’t you spend €8 and get a stamp made of your handwritten signature of “Stephanie”? It is not that hard, even you could coordinate it online. And the cost could come from the interest you are earning on the patreon funds. And it’s tax deductible.
Kindest regards
Rory xxxooo
Ex-patreon
PS where are the accounts?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Or…Nati mud wrestling Selmar could be fun! Time to settle the score!
Now that would be Parrrrfect !!!

Guilty. I hope you can put it out of your mind long enough to be able to sleep tonight. ;)
Double Bravo Le Baiseur !!!
You cannot "un-see it" but its just so funny !!!

But if it does get picked up, the person doing it does sign the cards with an example of Stephanie Jarvis' signature serving as a template.
That there is .... Forgery !
Wonder if Fanny has a cheque book?
Oh Yes.... she has !!!
I can see a $$$ forged puppy running around LaLaLande any day now ! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.