The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s one of the things I noticed going back and watching vlogs trying to find snorts allergies…she told MFK she loved her all the time! Fanny took her out to eat, to the charity shops, and other fun things. Totally discarded her which is so sad!
And it’s all due to be repeated when FRK arrives at the shittoo in August.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Watches Dan's vlog, what can I say. Yes, Jack Spratt, placing the insulation plates(not cheap) and then the sheet of DPC over that, what a knob. He could have saved a lot of money, just put down sheets of newspaper and cover them with the DPC, he will get the same result.
Wasn't me that said it, i'll just stick to the plumbing and heating side of things. However, when our place was renovated we had the insulation blocks down first, membrane, metal grid (whatever it's called), concrete and then a screed on top ready for when the tiles went down. What baffles me is why he's not just measured up, calculated what he needs in total and just get the bloody lot delivered there. All this back and forth to Bricomarche, must have cost him more in the long run.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 1468568
Not these two again… holding brooms in suit jackets and dresses …. Read the room bozos
Oliver looks a real weirdo with that expression on his face and as for Camila, she looks as if she is keeping the broom at arms length just to show it’s not hers and she is just holding it for the cleaner.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
The things that were so cute at CD in the beginning, are completely lacking in Olivia's&Cam's vlogs. CD was organic with daaahling mama having tantrums and people having fun. MMM has so far had the scammers from France for a visit. And hired help to clean. Would there have been anything more fun to sen Olivia wearing rubber gloves and doing some scrubbing... Anyone could relate to that. I know many here think of them annoying AF, but I kind of like where this COULD go. If they gives us real human moments and less calculated imperialistic british colonialism and do it on their own money and w Youtube income.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Camiknickers and knobgobbler looks as though they're about to film 'Confessions of a chimney sweep' 🎶 chim chiminey chim chiminey chim chim cheree 🎶😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
'Poor Marie' comes back of her own accord to France to try & pick up the the threads of her vlogging/IG life, hoping to get back in the Lalande limelight where she started on her scrounging journey, posing in mirrors with her phone, snivelling that she wanted to think of herself, asking for help with editing...She did a lot of sulking at the end feeling hard done by bc she was paid to cook & envious at not earning with the flowers she was gifted thru Patreon.Why can't she just stick at her job in Norway? (Hopes for an update on her van?) I did think she might join forces with her mother who started a utube channel & painted a bench.😴
What a difference to the other Marie, with such an impressive CV, up there with the best of European executives & yet so modest & good natured. She could wipe the floor with SJ & nearly everyone else who passed thru the Shitoo, not to mention snooty Camilla.

Reactions: 16
Just finished watching the grabbo and she said that the list of charities were in the description below!! Ok where are they? Last week it stopped at March, today she can’t even be bothered! Very poor!

Comment from tonight flog! 😂👍🏼
Strange spelling of the word Jewellery ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The things that were so cute at CD in the beginning, are completely lacking in Olivia's&Cam's vlogs. CD was organic with daaahling mama having tantrums and people having fun. MMM has so far had the scammers from France for a visit. And hired help to clean. Would there have been anything more fun to sen Olivia wearing rubber gloves and doing some scrubbing... Anyone could relate to that. I know many here think of them annoying AF, but I kind of like where this COULD go. If they gives us real human moments and less calculated imperialistic british colonialism and do it on their own money and w Youtube income.
Personally it is next to impossible for me to get interested in another vlog about people who buy homes over their means of money or experience. Yesterday youtube offered up a vlog about a family of five who bought a 30 year old motorhome for $1250 to see if it could be fixed up enough to take the family on a 5000 mile trip across the states. The mom and kids are hard workers and dad is a jack of all trades. In the end they got it cleaned up and road ready all with a sense of humor along the way. No one is asking for money, just like and subscribe to their three channels and IG if you want to. Breath of fresh air and real life entertainment that I can watch without being upset afterwards.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 1466888
View attachment 1466880
Rebecca Danaher
14 hours ago
Can I ask what Philp does ????

Michelle Bennett
12 hours ago
Video editing and filming.

caroline gooder
1 hour ago (edited)
He's a jack of all vlog and Chateau trades. He, Stephanie and everyone are currently on the non B&B rota, so he cleans and cooks. Philip is Stephanie's boyfriend and does filming and editing with Stephanie, and travels with her. He is also helping Natti with the B&B admin, Stephanie said once. Philip helps with the store and does tours for all of the guests. He has learned a lot about the history of the Chateau from Stephanie and the old maps, and memorized details about furniture and decor of the Chateau. He surprised Stephanie with a bunch of fun facts she didn't know. He is quite knowledgeable about the china and cutlery of the Chateau, so does the table settings for guest nights. Also, Philip helps with the shopping for antique furniture and decor that Stephanie does, as she is upgrading the furniture/decor/rooms in the chateau. He has also done DIY with furniture and pillow coverings. He shares in all Stephanie's projects including doing the Christie's furniture and table setting shoot in NYC they did last year. Philip worked on the crown molding project for the Marquis's room (not fully seen by everyone yet) and sometimes his own Vlog. He sings musical theater, pop songs and plays the piano better than Stephanie. He performed in a professional musical in the Netherlands this year. He and Stephanie share the same interests so that is why they are a couple. Remember she was/is an Opera singer.
I bet Caroline Gooder's curtains never stop twitching... We need to all give thanks she's not our neighbour...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This thing is really all about Camilla......Ollie looks like a big dummy in this pic, while Camilla is all turned out, giving her best Instagram face.
The thumbnail is reminiscent of the famous American painting ("American Gothic" by Grant Wood):

View attachment 1468703
Just looking at the thumbnail and thinking he looks like an absolute fool, a Hieronymous Bosch ship of fools character. I don't think it's too hard to make somebody who goes around saying I'm a gobbler look bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Personally it is next to impossible for me to get interested in another vlog about people who buy homes over their means of money or experience. Yesterday youtube offered up a vlog about a family of five who bought a 30 year old motorhome for $1250 to see if it could be fixed up enough to take the family on a 5000 mile trip across the states. The mom and kids are hard workers and dad is a jack of all trades. In the end they got it cleaned up and road ready all with a sense of humor along the way. No one is asking for money, just like and subscribe to their three channels and IG if you want to. Breath of fresh air and real life entertainment that I can watch without being upset afterwards.
And yet Fanny, Oily Knobgobbler and the likes are the ones who give themselves airs and think they are classy and somehow superior when in fact they are, in my opinion, the lowest of the low asking people to pay for their ridiculous lifestyle. They have had the benefit of a brilliant education and should be able to make a living without sponging and conning people all while acting as though they are doing everyone a favour.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t understand what Oli and Camilla are going to vlog about….they can’t do anything without approval first. According to Stephanie that take years.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wasn't me that said it, i'll just stick to the plumbing and heating side of things. However, when our place was renovated we had the insulation blocks down first, membrane, metal grid (whatever it's called), concrete and then a screed on top ready for when the tiles went down. What baffles me is why he's not just measured up, calculated what he needs in total and just get the bloody lot delivered there. All this back and forth to Bricomarche, must have cost him more in the long run.
But it gives him content and something to moan about. Win win for him. Not least because he has no other content to film now being ex of the tit'o

Reactions: 11
I'm blissing out with Martijn Doolaard and tuning back into the Do and Be Different Family kids, Despina and Deivids, who are waaaaay less manic now even though still manically hard working. Also now in love with Paul and Yip, from Help We Bought A Village, who are two nice YT innocents rehabbing by themselves a tiny farm workers' hamlet in Normandy. Funded by their wages as gardeners. One of their insta fans just told them to start a go fund me and it had just £2,139 at last check. Still grateful and just falling off the cusp of innocent. The theme here is hard work, no money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think Cruella is better looking that Fanny she is just thinner and taller. Her face is not all that if you shave her head and get rid of all the fillers she actually has a very hard spiky face.

Cruella would also look better with her naturally dark hair and could take it being cut a lot shorter as she has good bone structure
Her hard spikey face will go well with her hard spikey house.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Changing the subject.
Where will Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen be vacationing with Nic Larkin and Marie Laurent/Larkin???
Nic's business has been liquidated and Marie has a new job with the cruise industry.
So, with time on Nic's hands and Marie connections, my guess, they will all be on a cruise ship.

Hope Snorts gets massive sea sickness 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.