The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Marie she doesn't seem to realise she is being used and just being asked for the patron day to make up the numbers. She is a bit of a lost soul
Marie is being invited to work without wages. I'm sure Steph and Nasty are making a list of chores for her upon her arrival and of course, Maire will give her best horse laugh and agree to it. Privately she will be seething at being duped once again. Marie, if you have guts at all, don't go and if you do please remember to laugh, love, and live, but don't do any of the chores. Instead, find some fun ways to sabotage the circus so the blame falls on Nasty and Phyllis. 😈

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Wasn't me that said it, i'll just stick to the plumbing and heating side of things. However, when our place was renovated we had the insulation blocks down first, membrane, metal grid (whatever it's called), concrete and then a screed on top ready for when the tiles went down. What baffles me is why he's not just measured up, calculated what he needs in total and just get the bloody lot delivered there. All this back and forth to Bricomarche, must have cost him more in the long run.
And the labour of handbalming all those blocks into his truck, out of his truck... never mind the concrete.. doesn't make any sense.. wear on that knackered old van... does he have a secret 2nd family he has to support or something? Where's all the money? Could have sworn he said Brico was an hour away, but that can't be right because he headed home and went back when he needed the tamper...

Marie is being invited to work without wages. I'm sure Steph and Nasty are making a list of chores for her upon her arrival and of course, Maire will give her best horse laugh and agree to it. Privately she will be seething at being duped once again. Marie, if you have guts at all, don't go and if you do please remember to laugh, love, and live, but don't do any of the chores. Instead, find some fun ways to sabotage the circus so the blame falls on Nasty and Phyllis. 😈
Stand outside the gates Marie, with a 'HELP SAVE MARIE charity tin'

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Did you sleuths already see this? It was a couple of days ago so, I may be late to the party. Good for her. And, steffy’s boyfriend is the only congrats I recognized.
D151AE62-A821-4EAE-A572-91790EE699BD.jpeg
87496977-FE09-4C04-8B71-7E6F513B4BE9.jpeg
38851A57-AD90-4BE7-B30F-6466DAD415B9.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I used to be one of the very early (15😜) people in the live chat and had a warm welcome from many when I shiwed up. Good times, I miss Donna Davis Art.
Then I started criticism (when poor Philip was harassed by this ga/uy- or not) and was attacked. Anyway I stopped being in the life chats but when I show up every now and then I am still welcomed by the same lot- they are forgiving 😂 The trick is you need a ratio of 1/10 of critique to compliments.
"I love how the sun shines in France, too" /It's sickening how you never finish any project "
They are a two faced lot.... I used to comment in the early days, Jetje always the first to welcome followed by AnnDap or something similar, occasionally when I have added some form of sickly sweet comment with underlying sarcasm, usually going straight over their heads, they still open the door wide and welcome me in.. There is a witch on there called Evelyn something, not sure if she still frequents but she told me that the 'clique' that had formed their own whattsapp group, (yes this was a thing) Donna Davis, Jetje etc had many conversations about me, not all complimentary but I'm glad I was able to provide some light relief from the CD's. I call them the Coven... hubble bubble toil and trouble... nasty lot. 🧙‍♀️🧙‍♂️

And yet Fanny, Oily Knobgobbler and the likes are the ones who give themselves airs and think they are classy and somehow superior when in fact they are, in my opinion, the lowest of the low asking people to pay for their ridiculous lifestyle. They have had the benefit of a brilliant education and should be able to make a living without sponging and conning people all while acting as though they are doing everyone a favour.
I think he really needs to lose those fitted jackets or at least undo the button..... he should adopt the more casual approach, not as casual as Man Boy, heaven forbid there should be two dead beat look alikes.... just a T shirt (not a Dan one though) something with a bit of room to accomodate all the tapas they will be consuming, because nobody is cooking in that kitchen any time soon.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
We got a letter from Roadstone this week. They are the main supplier in Ireland of cement, bricks, gravel, hardcore and pavers. Fourth price increase in a year - another 10%. Cumulatively the increase in 12 months almost 50%. Dan needs to bulk buy his blocks sooner rather than later as I'm sure french suppliers are not dissimilar to Irish.

I checked the building manual and hubby right on both the infill and the sequence of dpc and insulation. I could bore you with screen shots of the manual but let's not.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
All their premieres are at the same time.👌

Manor and Maker, Chateau Adventures in France

19 hours ago
Hello all! A couple of technical difficulties on our side, combined with YT's checks taking a lot longer than normal means we will post the video tomorrow afternoon. Apologies for the delay... just when we were getting on a regular Tuesday night schedule!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
We got a letter from Roadstone this week. They are the main supplier in Ireland of cement, bricks, gravel, hardcore and pavers. Fourth price increase in a year - another 10%. Cumulatively the increase in 12 months almost 50%. Dan needs to bulk buy his blocks sooner rather than later as I'm sure french suppliers are not dissimilar to Irish.

I checked the building manual and hubby right on both the infill and the sequence of dpc and insulation. I could bore you with screen shots of the manual but let's not.
I'm also bewildered by the lack of rebar use. Maybe it's a seismic requirement here in California and not widely used in France?

Reactions: 7
Poor QueenOlly appears to be wearing yet another blazer bursting at the belly. I guess it’s better than a sweater.

I thought Oliver was meant to have lost weight earlier this year when he was doing his yoga with Bully Natalia Oliveto's friend and forgetting if he'd locked the car doors. Seems to have piled on the pounds - could it be the stress of planning a patreon?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone must be very busy or as is more likely away partying somewhere as there are a lot of nasty comments that have not yet been deleted. Squirrel boy not earning his money today.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.