The Chateau Diaries #167 SJ and PJ's love child would be... A cabbage bowl wearing a 100 stars scarf...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember guys, @Clara Burnett told us in a recent thread that Caroline Gooder is being paid to comment. It's her job! 😂
Frankly, I'm glad that she keeps pissing off the Youtubers. She's just going to push more people our way. I wouldn't have come here if it wasn't for her. So thank you, Caroline! 😘
I’ve always thought that the Caroline Gooder account is an admin account for the Shitoo with them all taking turns using it, I’m convinced the reply I got (before being blocked) was Ollie, sometimes the grammar and spelling implies English is not their first language and then there are the emotional outbursts suggesting Isabel, just my thoughts

Reactions: 20
I would love it you were Amaury. I would love us to speak to him. I am sorry I may have been snarky with you. We would love to reach a wider audience. I am so ready for this all to be past us and for people to know who she really is - a mess...
I wouldn't mind having Amaury's hair but couldn't live at Lie Land it would do my nut in. Just find a way to contact me and I will distribute to all media when time is right for you.

Reactions: 9
This reads like an obit. I wonder if Caroline will be writing the post mortem once Fanny has launched Phi Phi into the sun.
I'm beginning to think CG might be on the spectrum. She doesn't/can't read the room and her recall is expressed in lists.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm beginning to think CG might be on the spectrum. She doesn't/can't read the room and her recall is expressed in lists.
Talking of reading the room and emotional intelligence, we have Oily Gobbler and Cruella's missive to look forward to this evening. Will Oily's hair have faded to a squirrel red? What other "friends" will they have toiling at their mansion while they watch. Will they confront dastardly trolls, because they are renovating for the world. What a selfless pair free cheers and builders for Oily and Cruella. I can't remember being so excited by a cliff hanger since who shot JR and I was only a small child then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There isn't enough coffee in the world to see this in the morning!
There isn't enough alcohol in the world to help me unsee this!
Now you know how I feel! I was taking my first sip of coffee this morning when I opened Tattle to see that masterpiece! Gave me the shudder’ ‘orrors it did!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Exactly what I was thinking. Am trying to remember if any guest portrayed these traits as to get someone onto your “team” imo there would have to have been a personal meeting first.

Reactions: 7
Speaking of upgrades... @ploppityplop2 posted this gem, March 3, 2022. 👇

I just love this compilation and although have watched this many times have just realised Percy is missing from the group dance in S A. Was he included in the original vlog and you just cut him out or did he have the good sense to abstain from the patronising nonsense in the first place?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Watches Dan's vlog, what can I say. Yes, Jack Spratt, placing the insulation plates(not cheap) and then the sheet of DPC over that, what a knob. He could have saved a lot of money, just put down sheets of newspaper and cover them with the DPC, he will get the same result.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Talking of reading the room and emotional intelligence, we have Oily Gobbler and Cruella's missive to look forward to this evening. Will Oily's hair have faded to a squirrel red? What other "friends" will they have toiling at their mansion while they watch. Will they confront dastardly trolls, because they are renovating for the world. What a selfless pair free cheers and builders for Oily and Cruella. I can't remember being so excited by a cliff hanger since who shot JR and I was only a small child then.
Well I better not wake up and have a shower and then realize the last 2 years has just been a dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I better not wake up and have a shower and then realize the last 2 years has just been a dream.
That was such a lame story line wasn't it. Would be funny if Fanny did though and found she was scraping around for music workshops rather than having $33k a month

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think you have hit the nail on the head. I have 2 family members who are low level on the spectrum (they're brothers) . Elder one just does not pick up on any subtleties in conversation or nuances. I have to explain to him that how his text reply reads makes him sound rude when he doesn't mean to be. Younger one absolutely loved listing things - Superheros were his favourite. He knows all the order of film releases & who played which character when. Made the mistake of asking him about Stranger Things the other day...had to stop him in the end as he was explaining every plot line & character. think I've found some info about Ms Gooder - but to be honest now you've said this I am not posting what I've found. I think she may just be a lady with a small life who has in some way become obsessed with Fanny & her cult. If she's getting paid (can't see Fanny paying for anything if she can get it for free though) then fair enough.
So in summary - I totally think you're right, Ms Gooder is on the spectrum & you're speaking from a person with professional experience.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Yeah but she would be trying to hide her handwriting in the fake note
I don’t address friends’ cards in the same way that I write my signature. The S on the card does resemble the S she does on her Cloudsley Arms director form ( not signature on form)

Reactions: 9
The same thought crossed my mind. Caroline Gooder. is obviously a super fan, who is obsessed with CD and feels the need to defend the princess. Seems like she is able to recall every little thing instantly ( do we really think anyone at LaLaLande could do that considering all the lies within lies).
Here’s a question does she actually provide new information or is it all stuff that has been shown on the vlogs? Her info may be coming from passing statement someone made on a vlog from 2 years ago…

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

caroline gooder
1 hour ago (edited)
He's a jack of all vlog and Chateau trades. He, Stephanie and everyone are currently on the non B&B rota, so he cleans and cooks. Philip is Stephanie's boyfriend and does filming and editing with Stephanie, and travels with her. He is also helping Natti with the B&B admin, Stephanie said once. Philip helps with the store and does tours for all of the guests. He has learned a lot about the history of the Chateau from Stephanie and the old maps, and memorized details about furniture and decor of the Chateau. He surprised Stephanie with a bunch of fun facts she didn't know. He is quite knowledgeable about the china and cutlery of the Chateau, so does the table settings for guest nights. Also, Philip helps with the shopping for antique furniture and decor that Stephanie does, as she is upgrading the furniture/decor/rooms in the chateau. He has also done DIY with furniture and pillow coverings. He shares in all Stephanie's projects including doing the Christie's furniture and table setting shoot in NYC they did last year. Philip worked on the crown molding project for the Marquis's room (not fully seen by everyone yet) and sometimes his own Vlog. He sings musical theater, pop songs and plays the piano better than Stephanie. He performed in a professional musical in the Netherlands this year. He and Stephanie share the same interests so that is why they are a couple. Remember she was/is an Opera singer.
This and an earlier post from KikiGee about CG's job and how she watches each flog x 2 nudged my neurons.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.