Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M&MsMom

VIP Member
Ah so it looks like you are 5 hours behind the UK so it came out around 2am here which is 9pm with you.
So many time zone, confusing.
I’m ok with NSW Australia because they are either 9.or 11 hours different depending on the time of the year.
No, Europe is 6 hours ahead of me. I'm on the East coast of the United States.
I haven't watched today's vlog yet, but I just looked at YouTube and it shows that Chateau Diaries landed an hour ago - so that would be around 4:00 pm my time (it's currently a little after 5:00 pm right now).

Reactions: 7

Queenie Mvelo

And yet Fanny, Oily Knobgobbler and the likes are the ones who give themselves airs and think they are classy and somehow superior when in fact they are, in my opinion, the lowest of the low asking people to pay for their ridiculous lifestyle. They have had the benefit of a brilliant education and should be able to make a living without sponging and conning people all while acting as though they are doing everyone a favour.
he's talented and charismatic-needs to look at his gut health
And brain health...😉😃

It literally looks abandoned
Safety hazard for sure

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
The magnificent Alice Pearce! She was so marvelously funny. Her death from cancer the first season of Bewitched was a huge loss to comedy. My parents saw her nightclub show and loved it. The second Mrs. Kravitz was never as good.
Oh 😥 I didn’t realize there were 2!
I’ll have to look her up!
I knew there were 2 Darrons. (Durwood) 😂

howlingwolf68

Dear God... I can never unsee this. What that woman did to perfectly innocent food in the name of "gastronomy" was a crime. Hacking away with dull knives, boiling a single sweet potato for an hour to serve it with no butter or seasoning as a garnish -- it was appalling. But I just about shit myself when she said she was doing something "in the French way". Apologize to France bitch!!!

Everything about Cruella de foul is appalling 👈

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
What she does.

What they owned and sold.

What she did.
Thank you so much.
You are so wasted on TL because I imagine that in your real life, or past life, you are/were a highly paid investigator for well known agencies. ;)

Green Fairy

VIP Member
If you look closely at this picture the “Do Not Use” sign is pasted over her arm. The sign isn’t behind her - it’s been added on top of the picture. So, either she tags her own pictures with a label of “Do Not Use”, or she submitted her pics to Lalande before posting them and was told not to use that picture for some reason.

I usually create a separate folder for pictures that I want to upload or post online so I don’t wind up accidentally picking one that shouldn’t be posted. Like if I have 3 chins in the picture or something…lol

It’s weird and perplexing. I don’t know what to think about it. I do know what to think about those weird green elf shoes she has on, but I will be nice today.

https://tattle.life/attachments/1659613338112-png.1471351/View attachment 1472459
I think the 'Please don't Use' sticker is stuck on the wardrobe.

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
…. It’s really not my business but what’s your connection to newspaper reporters?

Oh my God! Meghan? Oh sorry your highness. Did I spell your name correctly?
Hahhhahhaa.
Just when they have interviewed me about stuff to do with my family. 😉
And no my name doesn't start with M

• Haha

Imperious Me

VIP Member
I'm also bewildered by the lack of rebar use. Maybe it's a seismic requirement here in California and not widely used in France?
I wondered that too, thought maybe he'll put it in the holes, but then it won't be secured in place? So I now assume he's building it to sell and be buggered who has to deal with it in a few years...

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
I stopped watching after I found all that out. Just like Philly and Angelina, who it is rumored, do not own their chateaux either.
They rent the chateau. Have not said they bought it which is why they take such poor care of it. The interior of their chateau is a mess. Angie is too busy harvesting seeds to save money on next year’s flowers. Philly can’t even keep the grass cut.

• Heart

Reader's digest

VIP Member
hu? No no

I just like to rant about the lgbtq+ people from time to time and a lot of them not able to keep their pants on.

All good!

I know some gay ( and couples) in my area and they just want to bingbing around whenever they see someone they like on Facebook, even hitting on straight ones.

A co-worker ones was hit on by 2 different gays in my fb list, and both of them are in relationships. One of them open, the other one wanted to meet secretly for his boyfriend not to find out.

That’s what bothers me, because that’s exactly what straight people thing of gay people doing.

Probably i am just to old, or to much of a conserve or what it’s called.
I know actually many more straight men (and women) who hit on Facebook friends or even real life friends or coworkers. Not to mention what happens at xmas parties 🙄 wouldn't give a damm about anything "straight" people dare to criticise about gay.

• Wow

M&MsMom

VIP Member
My inspiration and guru for all things Asian design is Bill Bensley. I am sure you have seen his TV programmes? His Paradise by Design book is well thumbed in my house. And his house in Bangkok is my idea of heaven.
I have never seen a tv program with Bill Bensley, but I did see him spotlighted once on some sort of show about architects who designed green space hotels. I love his work and also have his book, Paradise by Design - his work is masterful and beautiful!

Reactions: 6

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I was looking for hopwoodxiv on graphtreon. Another one hiding his patron numbers. Nothing comes up. Does that mean he has no patrons?

That place is so run down. Even a lick of paint and a good clean would improve it 100 fold.
He sure does - here's the link to Patreon!

• Wow
Reactions: 6