Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsPoker

I stopped watching after I found all that out. Just like Philly and Angelina, who it is rumored, do not own their chateaux either.

Not a rumor, they rent it, the cost is covered by the rent they get from their flat in London:

Reactions: 8

JuiceyLoo

When this came up on my YouTube homepage I actually yelled NO at the screen. It's so telling how little the 'new' chateau groupie YouTubers have to offer when they use the dirty farmhouse as their clickbait backdrop.

Dear God... I can never unsee this. What that woman did to perfectly innocent food in the name of "gastronomy" was a crime. Hacking away with dull knives, boiling a single sweet potato for an hour to serve it with no butter or seasoning as a garnish -- it was appalling. But I just about shit myself when she said she was doing something "in the French way". Apologize to France bitch!!!

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
So it’s only for her American viewers which is misleading if she ends up showing the wine festival from last weekend. I immediately thought she made a local contact there and would be promoting French wine. It also made me think about the recent timings of her Patreon vlogs. Are the majority of her patrons from the USA. Putting them out really late in France and the Uk would mean the American patrons are watching around mid evening, Is that correct.
3:00 pm is what time they come out where I am in the US - Eastern time.
12 Noon on the west coast
Other parts of the US (what we call Mountain and Central time, respectively) can be either 1 or 2 hours behind me on the East coast, so 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm.

(yes, there are 6 time zones here in the US. In Hawaii and Alaska, it's Thursday morning right now)

howlingwolf68

Nothing wrong with being friends with people working on your house. My husband used to be a carpenter. He is friends with our GC, roofer, electrician, sprinkler guy... Just seems like a lot of a new guy in their lives on their new YouTube channel. Matt had more screen time than Oliver.
I
SJ pays Maria to cook for her and she does. SJ pays Mary Poppins to clean for her and she does. SJ pays Snorty to film her and NO WAIT, SJ films him. SJ you have been bamboozeled! Snorty should not buy crap for the shop with his pocket money does he not have petty cash for his new business? I hear French Accountants frown upon mixing funds! Tic Tock!
It’s his allowances from home compliments of the real mummy and granny trust.

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Christian music...

My third album was released in July and features some new songs from 2020 and 2021. There are some new themes on this album to do with faith and the spirit, and I tried to create some gospel sound to illustrate this.

View attachment 1466189
OMG @KiKiGee, you are the high priestess of all information, AND, as always, instantly shit hot! :love:
Wow, that is so not what I expected to learn. Although, 100% is why has such a "zen" vibe about him.
He, alone, for all the above reasons, is my most favourite Chateau owner to date. :love:
Viv, is one lucky lady!
OK, additional quest for you to reveal @KiKiGee - what did Viv do, in her previous Chateau life? TIA,

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
I'm also bewildered by the lack of rebar use. Maybe it's a seismic requirement here in California and not widely used in France?
I actually know what that is! Lol!
With contractor husband-
can’t pour concrete without it!!!
Anything of size....not typically anyway.

BigGreenMeany

Frizzy Hedgehog did most of the work hence why it looks so cheap. For a gay guy he has no talent and no money. He can’t even dress properly. Wait a minute…. Maybe he is straight.
Do you know who's hair is never frizzy Ian from The Beau Chateau vlog... Phiphi should ask for advise. Ian if you read this I will have your babies... I can be the side chick w the dick. It can be our secret.

• Haha

Beachgirl

VIP Member
Spot on @Jeeves I was trying to place it and settled on the Solent, somewhere between Portsmouth and Southampton. I have many friends in and around Southampton area. Some have strong burr's and some not so much. Could also be Hampshire Alton way?
I’m going to have to watch now. I come from Portsmouth but belonged to Southampton Athletic club when younger and yes there were town accents, country accents and some real rough docks area (in those days) accents.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Well, my dear friends, there you have it: Stephanie Jarvis’ version of ‘Let them eat cake’. So her patrons want renovations? She’ll show them some decorating, in her worst ever attempt of interior design even I have ever witnessed. Her patrons want to know if she signs their cards herself? She’ll show them, sitting quietly in a corner while her loving boyfriend does the ‘hard work’ of framing her little offcuts of fabric. Her patrons want to see her work? She’ll tell them she has been doing all this research about the valuable toiles she owns/bought/grifted and she ‘shares’ the hidden information she herself has brought into daylight by writing it on the back of the frames for aaaaaaaallll visitors to enjoy. And while she’s at it, she does not spill any opportunity to poke some fun at Dan for having developed PTSD from staying in her now favorite because upgraded room in the filthy attic, that at best used to be a servant's bedroom and by adding her pink puke she has not renovated anything but in fact has brought it further away from reality.
But wait, never mind the storyline of having spend the day decorating: in the car to go to the pizza place she shares having had a horrible day of admin and we wouldn't believe the amount of paperwork she had to deal with! The only paperwork we have seen in her flog are the patron cards, so I guess it is safe to say that Stephanie Jarvis now also blames the French bureaucratic government for having to sign those?
I know there are still people out there who don’t see this woman for the fraud she has always been, but I’m having a real hard time believing it when Stephanie Jarvis herself is offering proof of it in every poorly edited attempt of showing us how fabulous her life is. It's not, it's miserable and she deserves every second of it.
You have 100% summed up my personal evaluation of Stephanie Jarvis's life to a huge "T". Thank you Clara.
Added to which, I am always so amazed when ex-pats, who decide to move to another another, wherever in the entire world, always find it necessary to bleat on about the "unnecessary" Gov forms (in their minds), and, ultimately, the "alleged" bureaucracy involved. Duh - its a given!
My advice, just do your homework before moving to another country, accept it, get on with it AND stop whinging about it!
Buying property or, affording to live comfortably in your country of birth is hard enough these days, let alone as an ex-pat - End of story! :love:

• Heart

Luna20

VIP Member
Originally many moons ago she was going to use the framed toile in her room. I wonder what changed her mind.
Panelling! Since Annmarie's arrival he has been working on panelling, they bought panelling, she even said herself she wanted panelling in every room!

Freesia54

VIP Member
Just finished watching the grabbo and she said that the list of charities were in the description below!! Ok where are they? Last week it stopped at March, today she can’t even be bothered! Very poor!

Comment from tonight flog! 😂👍🏼
Strange spelling of the word Jewellery ?

• Haha

On Repeat

VIP Member
I have never seen a tv program with Bill Bensley, but I did see him spotlighted once on some sort of show about architects who designed green space hotels. I love his work and also have his book, Paradise by Design - his work is masterful and beautiful!
I think he did a couple of series for TV. His husband is the garden designer although Bill studied garden design at Uni in America. As we talk design, taste, quirky about Bill we certainly can't ascribe that definition to Fanny can we?!! Who the heck would pay top rates in her shithole when you could stay in Bill's treehouse on the Mekong!

• Heart
I’m going to have to watch now. I come from Portsmouth but belonged to Southampton Athletic club when younger and yes there were town accents, country accents and some real rough docks area (in those days) accents.
Looking her up on FB & other resources she's from Southampton I believe. SO15 area...

Beachgirl

VIP Member
3:00 pm is what time they come out where I am in the US - Eastern time.
12 Noon on the west coast
Other parts of the US (what we call Mountain and Central time, respectively) can be either 1 or 2 hours behind me on the East coast, so 1:00 pm or 2:00 pm.

(yes, there are 6 time zones here in the US. In Hawaii and Alaska, it's Thursday morning right now)
Ah so it looks like you are 5 hours behind the UK so it came out around 2am here which is 9pm with you.
So many time zone, confusing.
I’m ok with NSW Australia because they are either 9.or 11 hours different depending on the time of the year.

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Oh WOW. I hadn't even considered it was disrespectful to my marriage, which I agree, it totally was disrespectful, I have only been focused on the disrespect to my husband. (I guess that is why our marriage works, we tend to value each other over ourselves.)

With that in my mind, this has gone from my dander being up or my hackles raised to full blown turning into "The Mountain." Thank you for that. I now have pity for the culprit, as The Mountain is absolutely fearless in standing strong for those she loves. She is unwavering and will have the perfect cutting (informative?) remark when the time comes. Thank you so much!
Hell yeah! That’s YOUR man. You have every right to be pissed off. I’d be pissed off. I had a guy hit on my husband in front of me. Not cool. Not cool at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7