Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kalessi

Chatty Member
I didn’t think Ol’ Hopalong was doing Patreon. I thought that was the point of the book. Didn’t he also get a heritage grant?

edit: well color me forgetful, he has jumped on the e-begging bandwagon. And another one who doesn’t own the building he’s ostensibly begging for.🥴
I stopped watching after I found all that out. Just like Philly and Angelina, who it is rumored, do not own their chateaux either.

Reactions: 6

BigGreenMeany

I would love to hear the top3 or 5 of chateau vlogs that makes you scream.
Mine: #1 CD - because I hate being gas lighted. I am ok with the truth.#2 Chateau Life - if some say SJ voice is horrible, Angelina's just drives me crazy (and not the good kind). #3 Chateau Love - the permasmiling narc just irritates the duck out of me. Summa summarum the The Real Fake Bitches of Chateaus. Honourable mention goes to Doing it Ourselves but because he obviously has issues beyong greed and has no chateau nore much of a channel I will let that one go.

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Was she still cooking at 9.45 pm... what time did they finally eat... dinner is 6pm sharp over here
Judging by the portion, I'd call that a 'before bed' snack... Mum would call it supper, but it seems that's 'dinner' to most now.

C'est moi

VIP Member
Camilla's contrived accent is grating - she is clearly trying to disguise her middle class Southampton roots. It's more annoying than NoNut's attempts at RP. Gobbling Ollie is just drippy. The newcomer, Matt has to be related to Hanni! There's such a strong physical resemblance and he certainly appears to be neurodivergent. All that talk about "gingers" was actually very creepy - I don't think he's going to find a new partner anytime soon.
Spot on @Jeeves I was trying to place it and settled on the Solent, somewhere between Portsmouth and Southampton. I have many friends in and around Southampton area. Some have strong burr's and some not so much. Could also be Hampshire Alton way?

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I think I’m just going to wait and see what happens, and keep out of it, Curiosity got the better of me and I still have questions, i just hope it doesn’t turn out to be hollow talk, I'm not convinced.
I understand what you mean!

• Heart

Summerbaby

VIP Member
They are charging it to minimise the number of guests to those stupid enough to provide them with a huge profit. They have, correctly, worked out that you can have less guests, create yourself less work and still keep the profit to the same level. Practically everyone is doing this now. Hardly anyone is interested in value for money as a business model. It is all about dressing up not very much to look like more than it is and more than it is worth.
Well @Seeingitasitis, thankfully - you and me both have obviously never been fooled enough to be taken in by that business model, have we? :love:
In my past career, I was, alongside many other duties, an event planner for a huge, worldwide corporation organising high profile meetings/conferences for huge numbers, sourcing UK venue locations but also taking into consideration value/service as that was always 100% top of my priority list. Think worldwide franchisee scenario, some wealthy and others, not so much as they were new to the system so obviously, I had to hit the right balance!
And, during my career, I visited/stayed at most of the UK's top 5* venue options too.
IMHO, these established YT chateaux owners are so far up their "proverbial" that they feel they can charge whatever they wish. Defo, not on my watch! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
What is it in regards to on here?
I’m not being a smart a$$ I just might not have caught up to what that’s about.
Also I don’t watch that show so I was clueless on that too! Lol!!!
🤷🏼‍♀️
It was in to regards to post 64.

• Heart

SloanSabbith

I'm blissing out with Martijn Doolaard and tuning back into the Do and Be Different Family kids, Despina and Deivids, who are waaaaay less manic now even though still manically hard working. Also now in love with Paul and Yip, from Help We Bought A Village, who are two nice YT innocents rehabbing by themselves a tiny farm workers' hamlet in Normandy. Funded by their wages as gardeners. One of their insta fans just told them to start a go fund me and it had just £2,139 at last check. Still grateful and just falling off the cusp of innocent. The theme here is hard work, no money.
OMG I cannot get enough of Martjin Doolaard - he should be nominated for a cinematography academy award!! I am obsessed!

• Heart