Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beachgirl

VIP Member
@Beachgirl I have this shade bought it in Stockholm a few years ago now. Even spookier is I lived in one of the villages on your map whilst working at IBM’s h/o at
North Harbour. Good taste!
Wow what a couple of coincidences.I know someone who works for IBM, has done for over 20 years I believe. I’m sure he was at North Harbour as well as working from home. Before I moved to Berkshire I lived on top of the hill and used to pass whenever I went to Port Solent.

And he did more in 3 months then snorts in 2 years!
Remember the awful laundry room?

Havant.... vicky is that youuu?
Not me

Reactions: 6

On Repeat

VIP Member
Lulu Lytle has taste and her clashing patterns actually enhance each other. It's not my taste but Lulu's a bit of alright. Having grown up in the palm tree latitudes, I love Lytle's use of rattan -- she saved Britain's last rattan workshop from bankruptcy -- and other African/Asian/tropical references. (Some have complained they're cultural appropriation, every brown person's nightmare, "Imperialism nostalgia" or "nabob maximalism". Funny. You don't like the cultural appropriation? Give us back your cell phone and kidney dialysis machine and then we'll talk.)
She's a good chick. Here are pix of her own flat. I couldn't find an interior of hers approaching Twirl Inferno the way Vreeland's garden in hell does. I think she's a very visually educated (art and architecture) designer, and that's kewel.
My inspiration and guru for all things Asian design is Bill Bensley. I am sure you have seen his TV programmes? His Paradise by Design book is well thumbed in my house. And his house in Bangkok is my idea of heaven.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Imperious Me

VIP Member
You know, I think who else does is dear old Budo, who's doing such beautiful work on YT at French Farmhouse Diaries. He pants something fierce and it makes me nervous.
Oh really? I did notice his huffing and puffing, I never thought his was drink though... Maybe weight, but he's fit enough, moves around constantly... but I did think if he ever gets covid, he could be in trouble...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh 😥 I didn’t realize there were 2!
I’ll have to look her up!
I knew there were 2 Darrons. (Durwood) 😂
Yes, Sandra Gould took over after Pearce’s death. Pearce was already ill when she took the role, fighting ovarian cancer. Yet she gave her roles her all. She was a unconventional and brilliant comic, like Mary Wick.

• Sad

Imperious Me

VIP Member
I thought maybe it wasn't necessary because Dan is only stacking about 3 blocks high? ...but even the 3ft pony wall around my pool pump is filled with rebar.
Maybe he's not filling them? I assumed those blocks got filled with concrete? We poured a small wall between ours and the neighbours driveways, (there's was higher than ours and was a weird, uncuttable hill thing)... but the rebar and metal grid that went into it was substantial.

BigGreenMeany

Well there does seem to be huge amount of evidence that all is not legal chez shitoo. U would think some hungry journalist would take tjis under investigation. Has anyone alerted them in UK, US or France?

billybudd

VIP Member
I'm going to put my neck out and say Matt likes his beers at night...
You know, I think who else does is dear old Budo, who's doing such beautiful work on YT at French Farmhouse Diaries. He pants something fierce and it makes me nervous.

The Saint

It is going to be a corker! Just to clarify. We are a former group of Patreon members that are working with a few reporters. The publication is a US publication with a strong online presence and a strong international readership. Everything we have worked on has been directly from SJ. Each statement, each misdirection, each and every false promise comes directly with a sound bite. She has actually be the architect of this corker. I am starting to feel sort of bad for her as it is pretty embarrassing. (I kid.) I have to wonder? Is it why Dan ran away? With the exception of the head gardener and the tree surgeon... everyone actively involved in her foolishness is named and discussed.
Hi Isabelle6541,
I'm confused, what is the article about? lots of "influencers" have been caught red handed lying, or fabricating a life style for content, I just don't see the angel the publication could go with this, that would require all this backup information, I'm not wanting to come across rude or anything, but speaking from experience iv not know a publication hold story's for that long, in case of been under cut or the story been scooped by another outlet.

you said your a group of former Patreon members, have you background checked that the reports are legit? its just coming across a bit long winded (my option) unless you have some info the we don't know.

i hope this doesn't come across salty, I don't want to be banished off to the Katie price forum (yikes)

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
Wow! I’m kind of surprised…but not. Michael said he thinks he has ADHD. I’ve known people with ADHD, but they’ve learned how to live with it successfully…managed to hold down jobs and focus on their abilities and talents. If Michael really has ADHD (not sure because he self diagnosed…not by a doctor to my knowledge), he needs professional help. I thought his art and website sales was a good “fit” for him because he could work at his own pace doing what he likes…and make some pretty decent money. Sounds like that might be going down the drain, too. It’s sad to see it happen. It’s also sad to see all the people that are taken for a ride and disappointed along the way. Does he know or care?
finished?

I thought it’s a print on demand shop where the prunt8ng facility handles the copies and shipping to the customers.

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Lately, Stephanie uploads quite near the time she intends to premiere... I guess the era of fans waiting in the live chat for 5 hours is gone...

Is The Orient Express still on?

Welcome back.
Platinum Jubilee with Florian, his straight best friend...
View attachment 1464046View attachment 1464047View attachment 1464050View attachment 1464053View attachment 1464055
Most telling...

View attachment 1464060
Flora is straight??????

Does SJ really think we want to see anymore of Toothless chopping wood? Desperate for content?

• Haha

RWChatter

Chatty Member
If I remember right Gooder claims to be from North Carolina and a quick Google does show a Caroline Gooder living in NC who is in her 60’s and works in data.
Someone posted her Insta account in a past thread....looked for a while yesterday but couldn't find it.

Reactions: 4
At some point in the last several days, someone here posted a screenshot of comments after one of Stephanie's vlogs. I can't find it now, but in these comments was a post from a Patron who said she was running out of time, that she really wanted to attend Patron Days but she had heard nothing at all from Stephanie or Natti about which day she would be signed up for.
I think this comment was from our very own SBJ! :ROFLMAO:

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
Chateau de Lielande pregnancy chic dontchaknow!
The girl is laying down on the duvet/bedspread thing- as we do- but I bet that isn't laundered after each guest. Same as the cover on the bed in the pink vomit room won't be laundered before the next person uses that bed. It makes me ill thinking about the state of the mattress protectors(if they use them).
Hedgehog’s shot spots
Shrek

I was a Patron for the Flowers from the beginning and cancelled months ago - too many sponsorships yet not enough content to rationalize giving them money,
Must be something made at the manor by Shrek’s mother, I mean wife.

• Haha