Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Dream dream dream flaky sap
VNWZfnyxLm1Q8y1IkpeXsrDT=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

VFR800Fi1Ollie - have you got a gallery where you sell your artworks?

bHX4K9KWx4wbSjy0qB5jKFiQ=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Leona ClerkinHere we go! so glad I am home from work today to see the premier!
💕
🍸
👍

fuiTzTLKN81gsfr-rp3N9_6r=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Brenda M@Christine VR hello
😍
👋

OaNGyKT9ZCcta5bz9UO5ehZw=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Magical Modernist Mansion@VFR800Fi1 not yet, but it's part of the dream!

khHmI9at948IaWDx7k3BkJwg=s64-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

ML PappasHello!

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Nothing wrong with being friends with people working on your house. My husband used to be a carpenter. He is friends with our GC, roofer, electrician, sprinkler guy... Just seems like a lot of a new guy in their lives on their new YouTube channel. Matt had more screen time than Oliver.
made great frends

lolander

VIP Member
She used to write in her notebook in the early days, do we have screen captures of her writing? When the book keeper came, was there any hand writing in the papers?

@Clara Burnett Does Nati sign the patreon cards?

Beachgirl

VIP Member
If I stayed in the pink toile't' bedroom I would move all the framed art around and place them on different hooks. I'd also mess up the drapes hanging behind the bed. All just to piss off Fanny.
I would have to rehang those curtains

• Haha
I was looking for hopwoodxiv on graphtreon. Another one hiding his patron numbers. Nothing comes up. Does that mean he has no patrons?

That place is so run down. Even a lick of paint and a good clean would improve it 100 fold.
I didn’t think Ol’ Hopalong was doing Patreon. I thought that was the point of the book. Didn’t he also get a heritage grant?

edit: well color me forgetful, he has jumped on the e-begging bandwagon. And another one who doesn’t own the building he’s ostensibly begging for.🥴

• Heart

Harpocrates

I don't think Cruella is better looking that Fanny she is just thinner and taller. Her face is not all that if you shave her head and get rid of all the fillers she actually has a very hard spiky face.

Cruella would also look better with her naturally dark hair and could take it being cut a lot shorter as she has good bone structure
Fanny says she never works out. She just doesn’t eat regularly

Imperious Me

VIP Member
I was looking for hopwoodxiv on graphtreon. Another one hiding his patron numbers. Nothing comes up. Does that mean he has no patrons?
Judging by the few comments on his Patreon, surely he doesn't have many... I can't find him on graphtreon either, he must have it under a different name somehow.

M&MsMom

VIP Member
No problem with the questions and salty you are not... If you don't mind, please read back to some of the first posts. It should clarify some things. This has taken a long time because we have taken the time to check, double check and triple check things. So long winded indeed. We would all rather be safe vs sorry. I don't mind another publication scooping us. More is better. I just hope they would did and are doing the same amount of work we have.
Ahhh....so I misunderstood, I think. This publication, magazine is doing their own article/possible expose and is not working in conjunction with you? I thought at one time you mentioned a publication or tv channel your group had reached out to who was interested in working with your group?

In any event you all are doing your thing and I am grateful.

• Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
So, this is no longer Nutti's bedroom. Where are Amuary Richmond and Natalia Oliveto sleeping???

@9:52 Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen discuss the furniture purchase for Nutti.
The missing piece on the top of the armoire is still missing.
They all love wonky lampshades. At least they cleaned the bird shit off the mirror on the armoire's door.

View attachment 1471262

View attachment 1471251View attachment 1471254

The deterioration continues....
View attachment 1471275
New servant girl?

• Haha

SleepingBeauty123

Actually, the “Do Not Use” sign appears to be taped to the armoire mirror (on the door on the right hand side). This picture shows the sign…if you look closely at the armoire you can see it. It looks like it’s on her arm because she used the armoire mirror for her selfie.

That armoire is probably full of junk, hence the sign!

View attachment 1472501
View attachment 1472516
Thank you! Weird optical illusion here. 😊

• Heart

Pno

VIP Member
When I saw the latest vlog from the Fleuries I thought that too - blimey you're dragging this out. But when I kept watching I think it was a deliberate way of showing how busy their day to day lives were? I guess from the perspective of running a business professionally (unlike Fanny) there is a fair amount of paperwork & behind the scenes maintenance & upkeep to be done to keep a B&B running. Add to that their grounds to be kept up, their guests to deal with, plus 2 kids who will now be on school holidays & a dog I reckon they must be pretty busy. Am guessing also that (yet again unlike Fanny) they are planning properly what their next projects are. They seem to do their homework getting sponsors too which I am guessing takes time.
I reckon getting the outbuildings done for gites would be their next big project. Maybe a pool might come along with those? They're not in a super hot region of France and nice beaches are nearby - not stuck in the middle of nowhere like La Lande.
I'll give them a pass on this latest 'padding' vlog as it didn't send my blood pressure up as much as the pink migraine inducing puff piece produced by Fanny 🤣
Plus Definitely Hetero Phillip was off sailing for a week so Anna must have totally been in the weeds.