Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jules100

VIP Member
I've just been moseying around to find out how I went from Queen to Bottom feeder in one day :eek:
Witchgrass sounds like a nice person!
At the time (not being a member an all) I didn't see those who posted in my defence. Thanks to those who did :giggle:
@Mme Flog, your always the Queen. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Linus

VIP Member
If there is indeed a video showcasing Natalia's bulliness in full splendor, then why wasn't it revealed when the subject was hot? No one cares about the incident anymore. Where are the other Claras? If SSB is so despicable surely there must be disgruntled people out there, or are they still enjoying the occasional parties too much? :unsure:

Reactions: 26

KiKiGee

VIP Member
So, this is no longer Nutti's bedroom. Where are Amuary Richmond and Natalia Oliveto sleeping???

@9:52 Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen discuss the furniture purchase for Nutti.
The missing piece on the top of the armoire is still missing.
They all love wonky lampshades. At least they cleaned the bird shit off the mirror on the armoire's door.

1659610832189.png

1659610446731.png
1659610488690.png

The deterioration continues....
1659611550918.png

• Wow
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Is The Orient Express still on?
From the live chat...

Sweet Baby J @chateau unwrapped! Is the vacay w Nic & Marie on the Orient Express?
Chateau Unwrapped! @Sweet Baby J No, it isn't
Sweet Baby J @chateau unwrapped! Maybe next year, I know it’s on your bucket list!

• Haha
  • Sick

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Well, my dear friends, there you have it: Stephanie Jarvis’ version of ‘Let them eat cake’. So her patrons want renovations? She’ll show them some decorating, in her worst ever attempt of interior design even I have ever witnessed. Her patrons want to know if she signs their cards herself? She’ll show them, sitting quietly in a corner while her loving boyfriend does the ‘hard work’ of framing her little offcuts of fabric. Her patrons want to see her work? She’ll tell them she has been doing all this research about the valuable toiles she owns/bought/grifted and she ‘shares’ the hidden information she herself has brought into daylight by writing it on the back of the frames for aaaaaaaallll visitors to enjoy. And while she’s at it, she does not spill any opportunity to poke some fun at Dan for having developed PTSD from staying in her now favorite because upgraded room in the filthy attic, that at best used to be a servant's bedroom and by adding her pink puke she has not renovated anything but in fact has brought it further away from reality.
But wait, never mind the storyline of having spend the day decorating: in the car to go to the pizza place she shares having had a horrible day of admin and we wouldn't believe the amount of paperwork she had to deal with! The only paperwork we have seen in her flog are the patron cards, so I guess it is safe to say that Stephanie Jarvis now also blames the French bureaucratic government for having to sign those?
I know there are still people out there who don’t see this woman for the fraud she has always been, but I’m having a real hard time believing it when Stephanie Jarvis herself is offering proof of it in every poorly edited attempt of showing us how fabulous her life is. It's not, it's miserable and she deserves every second of it.
she is also beginning to make snide digs and comes across as churlish and resentful

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
View attachment 1468568
Not these two again… holding brooms in suit jackets and dresses …. Read the room bozos
God their alliterations are becoming totally tiresome (see what I did there). His hair is a disaster, she is a bore and they are so annoying.

God their alliterations are becoming totally tiresome (see what I did there). His hair is a disaster, she is a bore and they are so annoying.
Better title Manic Mannequin monstrosities make money mugging muppets

• Haha
  • Heart

T Rex

VIP Member
I want to attack the chateau with magic erasers. Give me a week & the entire place will be clean & sanitized.
@Jules100, you'd need at least a month and an entire shipping container full of magic erasers to unmuck that disgusting abode! It's not just the doors and walls- even the light switches are disgusting. Regular hand washing (let alone bathing) do not seem to be the norm at the Shitoo. :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
I have an extremely off topic question of a personal nature. I need some advice regarding the situation, and given the mix of demographics and relatively anonymity here, it is the safest place for me to ask. If you are offended by this, please just move on or leave an anger face and move on. This is a very real and serious thing to me.

I am a 49yo F and late Saturday night, my (heteronormative, cis-gendered) husband (M, 48) received a request via facebook messenger for 🍆🍆🍆 pics from the husband (M, 52) of a long term friend of ours. (M, 49.) My husband promptly responded, "Was this meant for me? Because if so, WTF man?" He got an apology and was told it wasn't meant for him; the next morning, another apology was sent, blaming the situation on too much wine and then the original message including the 🍆🍆🍆 pic request was removed.

As of now, the only people that know about this are me, my husband, and the culprit. My husband wants to just sweep it under the rug unless it happens again, but I feel I should tell my long term friend about his husband's behavior. I know that the culprit is on apps like grindr but he notes he is in a relationship on the apps, so it is possible is relationship is open; that being said, I would hope it is only open for consensual flirtations, etc.

@Trengilly @KyBourbon @MRShavershamsdress @Le Comte de Monte Cristo @ComtesseRose @HalcyonOrganic and anyone else interested in doing so, please give me your thoughts. Do I just leave it alone and not say anything? We do socialize as couples, and my relationship with the culprit has been nothing but wonderful prior to this. I thought he was a great guy.

TL;DR Hubby had an unsolicited request for d!ck pics; do I tell the husband of the person that made the request?

I know that this normally isn't the Agony Aunt Column, so I appreciate your consideration. I will also most likely delete this post after a day or two.
Sorry for my late reply, I was shocked someone asked for my opinion.. Am I in a mirror universe?

Ok, so I would give it a rest for now. If your horny friend isn‘t doing it again, you know he probably really made a genuine mistake. I’ve seen people with to much alcohol have their inhibition threshold so low that they stop thinking and react based on their hormones.

Your husband is heteronormative, cis-gendered, whatever that is…EDIT: oh, straight, and the LGBTQ+ world is considered to be Woodstock and the 70s free spirit, and Burning Man combined. Free love, love with everyone.
Gay men (not all) tend to try flirting or make a pass on straight men they like, trying to provoke a probably positive reaction in response. Which in return, gives the gay men a boost in self-confidence.

Leave it, don’t talk about it. It’s embarrassing for your friend and it might lead to a more negative relationship between and in-between both couples. He apologized twice, leave it to rest this time.

You will see if your friend really made a genuine mistake.

But should he do it again, you know what to do with people endangering your relationship and leaving lied to you.

• Heart
  • Wow

Mme Flog

@Mme Flog Just a suggestion…You could just show the signature comparisons and “let the viewer decide.” And make it clear that it’s your opinion they’re the same (if that’s what you think). I don’t think you’d get into any kind of trouble for that. ❤
I've been thinking the same. I wanted to call her put for the handbags (purses) but.......
Natti gets a handbag too for her silence. The boys get shirts for their silence.
The only innocent in the vlog was Chloe.

Vlog two coming up.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Beachgirl

VIP Member
Jarvis has a very messed up view of lighting, best shown off in the winter salon. It features what I think were the old billiard table lights in a row above the coffee table, illuminating the creviced faces seated on the surrounding sofas like death warmed over. Shade metal, no ambient light. No focussed lighting on games table, etc.. The hobbit lights on janky night stands are just about the epitome of bad hosting. All her bedside lights are neither soft enough for romance nor bright enough for reading.
Lighting is hard to get right at first. My ex would only allow me 3 table lamps in the whole of the house and 2 of those were in our bedroom. After he left I was on a mission to fill the house with table tamps. There were a few failures and I have somehow ended up with 19 lamps and 3 floor lamps.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Having now worked out what works and doesn’t I find I only need 10 and 3 floor lamps so I need to get my act together and sell some on market place. Don’t even start me on how many lampshades I have🫣🫣. In my defence I did a couple of lampshade making courses so I had to practice at home. Think I should sell most of those as well. I have a bit of a weird one which could be spooky to some people, but it’s a copy of one sold in the Jasper Conran shop for around £410.
My favourite is my Ordenance Survy map one which I made featuring the area of Hampshire I originate from.

Whoops now I’ve derailed.😔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Yesterday's, 8/1/22, gift grab live chat...

where-the-hell-is-everyone-where-is-everyone.gif

Diana Elizabeth Bashford Where is every one
Jenny Willow is there anybody there?
Jason Dubey I here too!!!
Jason Dubey Hello

ill-call-you-later-pinocchio.gif

Isabelle Jarvis Hello everyone from the UK
Chateau Unwrapped! Hello from Lalande everyone!
Chateau Unwrapped! @isabelle Jarvis Hello darling Mummy
Isabelle Jarvis Hello darling. Call me after the program please
Percy Attfield Hello from Suffolk this time.
Chateau Unwrapped! @isabelle Jarvis ok, maman x

29f9ca6d-1e16-4b3f-826a-6cac1deaf742_text.gif

Örn Leifsson Why is it that in the premier the video quality is so bad like now it's only 240p but when one watches it after the premier it's available in 1080p
Chateau Unwrapped! @Örn Leifsson I don't know, it's sometimes quite frustrating! Maybe because we often upload the videos shortly before the premiere - this was filmed today!
Sarah Yates @Orn Leifsson they’ve been having problems at LaLande with their internet connection

70fb0671-5f0b-4f0e-a047-3f2e700a59ce_text.gif

Isabelle Jarvis Slander!

Dan and Annalise.jpeg

Jimmy Connolly I’d love to know dans channel where he posts EVERY DAY?

e36b4430-5952-4a9e-a415-3817881467a6_text.gif

Sweet Baby J Hi chateau friends, sorry I’m late!
Sweet Baby J Is the resolution terrible for anyone else?
Crafty C's @Sweet baby j yes resolution off, hopefully it will clear
Sweet Baby J Thanks @crafty c’s im glad it’s not just me!

200.gif

caroline gooder When will Isabelle and Percy be there?
Percy Attfield @Caroline gooder within a few weeks

im-not-seeing-it-colleen.gif

Elpis Liossatos Hi has anyone on the team received a CD I sent a month or so ago? Parcel from Switzerland?
Chateau Unwrapped! @Elpis Liossatos I'll check with Nati

american-woman-jennifer-bartels.gif

Jason Dubey So I am feeling pretty good right now. Just paid our Sales Tax Return and renewed one of the business licenses today, and it went flawlessly!!! YAY
Isabelle Jarvis Jason Dubey. Well done
Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! Good Day!
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis Thanks Isabelle! Much appreciated
Chateau Unwrapped! @Jason Dubey Hello
Isabelle Jarvis Jason Dubey that’s the secret I agree and an efficient accountant of course
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis Keeping perfect books makes things so easy
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis I do all the invoicing myself, but have an awesome bookkeeper, and a CPA. I have to rely on other professionals as much as possible, otherwise it is too much
Isabelle Jarvis Jason Dubey yes glad you have a good team.

tumblr_mzs3abeqeg1qi9ekco1_500.gif

Sweet Baby J Hi @chateau unwrapped!
Chateau Unwrapped! @Sweet Baby J Hi
Sweet Baby J Are those hospital socks?

62f8b63633a95396c2fb5ea3f4352830_w200.gif

Jacqueline Fitzgerald is there a problem with the camera? the picture is really blurry

Vol. Chole SJ and Nutti with new bags.jpeg

Jason Dubey Great bag!
Jason Dubey Hot bag for Nati
Sweet Baby J Sometimes those fabulous purse straps can make fun belts too!

8e08d7e85ba7f3277e14f6ec228a2d73.gif

Sweet Baby J @chateau unwrapped! Is the vacay w Nic & Marie on the Orient Express?
Chateau Unwrapped! @Sweet Baby J No, it isn't
Sweet Baby J @chateau unwrapped! Maybe next year, I know it’s on your bucket list!

200 (1).gif

Esther Quezada The video is blurry because it is a premier. You can go back and watch after the premier for better quality. But all premieres are a bit blurry.
Sarah Yates Philip said last week he thought the low resolution was because the Chateau is having problems with their internet

V6W37bQ.gif

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
alexis wells [message deleted]
Anne Morgan Unwatchable as such a bad picture only getting 240p will sadly have to watch later happened last week too don’t know why
Jelena Novakovic @Anne Morgan same here: blurry, and 240 too.

xmas-gift-baby-yoda-xmas.gif

Jason Dubey That is exactly what you need Philip! A Baby Yoda!!
Jason Dubey Who needs a dog when you have a baby Yoda! @Chateau Unwrapped!

BJJ boots toile.jpeg

rosa veldkamp 720p is generally the lowest resolution you want to post a video in, but I have noticed that when I watch later, after the premier , the video is usually much clearer.
Philip Janssen The video quality is sometimes bad when it’s premiering, I don’t know why. If it’s not a premiere, it might be your internet
Esther Quezada Is it me or has Philip gotten taller?
Philip Janssen @Esther Quezada As far as I know, not in the last 8 years

giphy.gif

Sweet Baby J @Jason Dubey, I still watch in low res, but it gives me a migraine
Jason Dubey Oh Sweet Baby, can you take an ibuprofin? @Sweet Baby J
Jason Dubey Baby what if you try wearing sunglasses? @Sweet Baby J
Sweet Baby J @Jason Dubey, I just take excedrine for migraines and that usually knocks them out after an hour or so.
Sweet Baby J @Jason Dubey, no sunglasses inside whilst watching YouTube. Bad resolution tends to be a migraine trigger
Jason Dubey I can just see you Baby J with an ice pack on your head, sunglasses and a turban watching this..@Sweet Baby J
Sweet Baby J @Jason Dubey, did you hack my webcam?
Jason Dubey @Sweet Baby J You know it Sweet Baby

phone-drop-phone.gif

Philip Janssen Did the sound just cut out for 2 seconds just for me or for everyone?
Philip Janssen Must be our internet then
Jimmy Connolly Yes Philip but I had just dropped my phone. (Again)

200 (2).gif

Sweet Baby J It’s so sad some of the presents weren’t opened in February
Philip Janssen @Sweet Baby J They arrived after Valentine’s Day and we’ve got a backlog of gifts
Sweet Baby J @chateau unwrapped! & @philip j you guys get so many stuffed animals, have you thought about a stuffed animal themed guest room?
Jason Dubey That would be perfect in Dan's Toile room on a chair @Chateau Unwrapped

dana2.png

Dana's Cookbook Hello everybody ! Great presents my video will come out after , meet you there

Dan.JPG

Jimmy Connolly Take that twattle

👍
Heather Stewart Don't forget the thumbs up!

monophy.gif

Philip Janssen Thank you all
Isabelle Jarvis Good night everyone thank you for being here
Percy Attfield Good to meet all see you soon

Dana (1).png

Dana's Cookbook Due to Dur to maintenance work on the network the video will premier after @Chateau Unwrapped! , meet you there a thousand apologies

• Haha
  • Heart

Mme Flog

The girl is laying down on the duvet/bedspread thing- as we do- but I bet that isn't laundered after each guest. Same as the cover on the bed in the pink vomit room won't be laundered before the next person uses that bed. It makes me ill thinking about the state of the mattress protectors(if they use them).
I imagine what one of those Black Lights would reveal? :eek:

• Sick

SleepingBeauty123

I guess Ollie and Camilla decided that installing their sex room was first up on the list of priorities! They must have seen that Netflix special.

what is this??? No, I wasn’t interested in watching any further to find out why they had gymnast rings installed before something trivial like hot water.

I will have to say at least Camilla has nice clothing, and appears clean and groomed at all times. Wow. My standards have really dropped to a new low. Clean hair? Bonus points for you!
0AAE3B7E-3A84-4705-A2ED-30897D8EB566.png

• Haha

Rory

VIP Member
@Tea with lemon did you mean colour or curtain? I can see dodgy shutters. Am I correct in seeing a torn curtain on left? Am I misseeing this?
The place is a shambles. All those patreons in 37 days seeing their money going nowhere. How others like Nic, Marie, M&M or Vivien, etc associate with Stephanie and her criminal activity is unbelievable. All are tared with the same brush.

• Heart
Reactions: 25