Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

du Fay

What the heck does she mean by gastronomic dinners? I have a sneaky feeling that Dana doesn’t really know what the use of the word gastronomic.

Here you go, Dana:
gastronomic; adjective: gastronomical
relating to the practice of cooking or eating good food.

So, Dana, whenever you cook or eat, you enage in a gastronomic activity. Stop saying GASTRONOMIC DINNERS!
Maybe she means gastrointestinal dinners?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Albee

VIP Member
Actually, I think that sign is taped to the mirror on the armoire door; I guess they don’t want anyone using the armoire? It’s probably filled with hoarded crap.
Imagine renting out a room and then having notes telling people what they can and can’t use. I would rip that note right off and use the bloody thing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Albee

VIP Member
Seriously the two twats have worked on the toile abortion for a WEEK!!! WTF have they been doing @Mme Flog note she has also been writing patron cards they are utterly pathetic
That is weird too. Working on a room but just have to write a patron card or two. Non of us believe she signed a single card. All just for show as we mentioned here just this week she use to film herself writing them out all over the place in the early days.

Oh and the frugal pair haven't spent any money for the love of goodness sake they are really so obtuse. Then the fable about doing what you want in life-fine but do it with your own money you smug grifters
Oh yes she say ‘one must do what you want in life because no matter what you do people are always going to complain about whatever you do.’
Is she making A dig at us tattlers.

Mat seems to be a creepy, manipulative person. It'll be interesting to see how he pans out. People who ingratiate themselves so quickly are the ones to watch.
Imagine the brief by Director Ollie & Producer Camilla.
Both : Matt dahling we think you're a natural in front of the camera. Just be yourself, chatty, funny & who knows you could become a big YouTube star like Dan from Escape to Rural France.
Camilla : Now make sure you do your homework before you open up the beers tonight!
Ollie : Cam dahling has sent you the links to the vlogs where Dan starts to feel comfortable with the pink iPhone in his face. Yes, you're right Cam & Fanny do look like sisters, now back on topic. Deal breaker - will you be happy to strip for the camera? The audience love a bit of torso gleaming in sweat, rippling muscles...
Camilla : Ollie, Ollie...I think Matt has got the gist
Ollie : Oh yes, sorry - right. Now Matt, thing is Camilla & I will only be doing a bit of work for the camera - sweeping up & maybe picking up something from the floor. Everything else will be done by cheap labour professionals such as yourself. We're more paperwork & yoga types so it's not our thing to be doing any digging or operating heavy machinery. That's where you come in!
Camilla : Matt have you got on-line presence? oh sorry, I should have explained - Facebook/Instagram that sort of thing? Oh you've got Tic Toc..never mind we can work with you on that.
Ollie : Matt, just a bit of boring admin ha ha ha..could you sign this..oh it's just a waiver thing so that we can show you on screen..no you don't need to worry about the authorities catching up with you for anything ha ha ha...it just means we're allowed to show you on screen all round the world. Imagine that!
Camilla : Yes, I expect you will get lots of offers..oh ..I meant for work...
Matt : so how much are you paying me again?
If they've gone in hard with Matt from the start instead of letting a slow burn like the situation with Dan then perhaps that is why he might seem a bit OTT & close with them. Time will tell I guess 🤣 And the old saying familiarity etc...

• Haha
  • Heart

billybudd

VIP Member
That woman and her shoe choice. No wonder she tolerates Honker’s choice of footwear, neither of them have any idea.
In fact, they have as much idea about footwear as they do about design collectively.
I’m seeing a folie à deux going on here. They are the Myra Hindley and Ian Brady of design and interior decoration. I say this to illustrate the catastrophic dynamic of the two together. On her own I feel Cougar Mama would not have been taking scraps of Toile and using them as they did in the bed chamber. However, I believe the two of them together to be so far from a positive partnership to be a toxic and potentially combo .She is certainly diminished by this relationship, but she’s blind to it.
Yes, the mutual shopping addiction, which is the most electric exchange of energy between them, is really, really, sick.

• Sick
  • Haha

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Today's sponsor...

The Chateau Diaries

For a limited time only, get 50% OFF your first 6-bottle box for a total of only $55 including shipping! Get started by following my link https://brightcellars.com/chateaudiaries and take the taste palate quiz to see your personalised matches.

This was filmed last weekend.🤫

Pavlina posted this 👇 Sunday.

@pavlinn_ua
4 days ago
Wine festival with a Portuguese drum band, spit roast, sorbet and brocante already sounds nice, but it was also near the park that has dahlias collection:)

• Haha

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Camilla is covering it but it pops up now and again. Fannies accent regularly slips and one of the words I've noticed particularly is little. With fanny if I listen but don't watch I pick up the slips and drops more easily.
I think Camilla dresses much nicer than Fanny. Her clothes seem to fit and seem classic. I do not think we will see Camilla with 3 inches of dark brown roots and greasy hair.

• Heart
  • Haha

Mme Flog

Well, thanks @Jeeves
My response to Dee Pressland (aka Summerbaby) on my flog. People must think I am stupid :p

Kathy's Flog in France.

• 49 minutes ago (edited)
You're very wrong. I do swear in my art class, with my adult children and my husband. I don't use it for clickbait. I am refraining on telling you where to go in writing but you have made massive assumptions based on being a similar age. I recently made a post about my YT earnings. I am going to make an assumption that you are Summerbaby from Tattle. Not happy to be shouted down on there for moderating, you've come here to try the same.Your smug passive aggression shines through in your writing.

• Heart
  • Wow

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
No weirder than the Frenchies' love for Las Vegas and Jerry Lewis.
It's all relative. I remember hanging with my mate from Maine in Japan where we were living, discussing the most exotic places we could think of - I came up with Cuba and Jamaica, which she thought was funny because Americans don't think of them as exotic, then she came up with Fiji, which I think of as very non-exotic because it's 2 hours up the road from NZ and everyone goes there for a cheap holiday!

Mme Flog

@MaggySassyPants

I'd ask what would you want the outcome to be? In many cases the messenger gets shot (figuratively). What will happen if you do nothing?
Good luck.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Behind Cocoa or Chloe or whatever she is called on the dressing table there is a large laminated sign saying "please don't use" what is that about?
Actually, I think that sign is taped to the mirror on the armoire door; I guess they don’t want anyone using the armoire? It’s probably filled with hoarded crap.

• Haha

mousepanda8

VIP Member
First of all.. who is chloe? an American guest or a ' friend' of the shiteau?

second of all valentine gifts in August .. we know you don't have a stockpile Miss Stephanmeme liar Jarvis so why have you rolled out these gifts now?

The jewellery is so gaudy. nothing is delicate at all.

Also no gifts for Chloe i presume.. the whole I am not guilting you to giving me gifts thing.. that was weird.. and then the bracelet she put on.. was taken off at the next jump cut - forced to give Stephanie back her lot eh!

A lot of american gifts all of the sudden.. importing from state side are we now Mrs liar! Or have you just manipulated enough stupid Americans to send you gifts

I find it really really weird that many Americans are obsessed with Europe having never been there ( and some can't differentiate between France and Italy) and fantasise about life here like it is written in fairytale books. ( really really weird.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

pasta_aldente

VIP Member
Phyllis, how is that CHEESE on your pizza from LAST week. Cheese is dairy, especially THAT cheese is from what you supposedly are allergic to. Yeah. It's ok if you eat it in a twirl room.

• Haha

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
The signatures don't look similar enough to me. But as you say it takes an expert to decide. I am sure,however, that Fanny buys stuff & gifts herself it, especially now if the quantity & quality of gifts are dwindling. Are they suggesting that there is some sort of system in place that they open gifts in date order & they've only just got round to opening February gifts? Yeah right. To me if they have bumped up the quality of gift by buying in then that is an attempt to set the tone of what type of gift they want. Forget your crocheted tat you old biddies, show us the money.
Here's a famous Stephanie's signature...
Back in my bank teller days, I'd often have to match check signatures against signature cards. I always found it helpful to view the signatures upside-down or vertically to spot the differences and similarities.

• Heart
  • Wow