The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This site is getting boring without Teabag...
Baby was here the last two days. It must have been him. Stopped posting yesterday afternoon(my time) when I said I think I was chatting with him the last two days. Hasn’t posted today either.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Honestly, I don’t think those weird Daddy tiles will ever actually get installed. I would be shocked if they did. They’ll be set aside and forgotten. Just a feeling based on what we’ve seen SJ do over and over again.
Stephanie has a good spot picked out in the attic for Daddy’s tiles. They are going to be stacked up in the newest Emmaus armoire, right next to the shutter dog armoire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
@Jules 100, having seen your paarfectly tiled tiki hut, I'm just following up on the Key West get-together. I'd need to arrive around 1a.m. and require an extra room for my 'cameraman'. I'd love to bring you a gift - would you prefer squirrel wine or honey?
Squirrel wine???
That’s a new one on me!!!
“squripple”?
Fred Sanford version of ripple!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Love to hear your menu suggestions. Key lime pie loses its charm pretty quickly after your lips start to turn into ceviche. Pastry crust or graham cracker?
I believe traditional pastry, But we made it recently with our limes, and we cheated with grahams.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How can it be removed? I mea to say what does it take to get one removed?

To be honest in the restaurant business if a review has nothing to do with the actual restaurant you can petition to get a review removed. Once I had a disgruntled employee leave a review that has nothing to do with the food and it was removed. I’m not sure why all the people that are fans of the diaries reviews are allowed to remain when they’ve never been a guest at all.

Reactions: 15
I recently watched an ep of CD from 2018 where the HMN gained a 9 out of 10 B&B rating from Booking.com. SJ was truly overjoyed! As was MP too.
Whatever happened to that philosophy and mindset regarding the HMN's B&B status - never mentioned these days!
Oh, how times have changed. 🤨
Michael Potts was writing reviews for Chateau de Lalande.
My post from last summer. 👇

Aug 9, 2021
Thank you for your post. I have always found it interesting that he has listed Lalande as a client with no mention of his part ownership. Was your work a gift or were you paid Michael Potts??? Another gem I came across awhile back, was his review of Lalande for google. Again, no mention of being a part owner. Way to go MORONS!!!!

nFh222umD50FQ=s40-c-c0x00000000-cc-rp-mo-ba2-br100.png
Michael Potts
3 years ago on
googleg_48dp.png

Google

5/5
What a fabulous place to stay!

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I had the same thoughts watching the vlog. I understand wanting to tread lightly on the earth, but one needs to be practical too. She's needlessly making things more difficult for herself. Buy a damn dryer already and save yourself hours of work!
I have a dryer but only use it in the middle of winter and raining. The rest of the year I do hang my washing outside, because that is the normal thing in my country.
For me the eco-ness of it is a by-product not the reason I do it. Not wanting to pay a high power bill is the main reason. It is free except for the 5-10 minutes it takes to do.
What I have a problem with is having the line so far away, the stain removal process that involves soaking then setting in the sun (at least once sometimes more) and then washing again. Not using pegs?? don't understand that either because if the washing is blown off in the wind onto the dirty ground you have to start all over again. And stains on kids clothes are no big deal, they grow out of them so fast.

The more I watch Amy, the more I get the impression she comes from a relatively wealthy family and wasn't taught (by role modelling) practical household management skills such as laundry, cooking, cleaning, looking after pets etc. The house always looks like a tip, the dog is overweight, the chickens and rabbits are hit and miss in terms of their accommodation etc. I've known families like this before - one had 4 girls and none of them were practical when it came to household stuff - they 'loved' animals but didn't really look after them properly - ie didn't train the dogs, let the kids rabbits teeth grow too long so they couldn't eat properly, put the elderly pony in a steep paddock and she then fell down and died etc.
Oh the poor pony!
Yes I think you are correct, she doesn't seems to have any common sense about household management.

Reactions: 21
@Jules100 Thank you. 💖 🤗

I must admit - possibly sounding ungrateful - that I had considered changing my avatar and ask for a tile be made of that. Oh well... Too late.😅😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh.. there is Baby in the thumbnail. ♥ He always has those shiny eyes when he feels good.
When was that?
Funny about finding the squiripple!!!
😂😂😂
Watching that and Gosh, Marie’s skin was not in good shape?
Was that an old video I’m guessing.
Just thought she did not look in good health.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.