The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive never been into Stephanie The old opening music and he voice put me off even in lockdown, followed Micheal P first. Didnt even look at her vlogs that him in.

Ive never been a patreon as I struggle to look after me, and my opinon they bought it they should ahve a business plan and if you cant afford it you dont get it.

Content watched many up and coming chateau shows including Anna and Philip, de lalacelle de la ferte etc, I like the challenge these places give their owners. Now my opinon is based on only watching the patreon shown here, is that once they set up a Patreon the masses, the people who supply their monthly utube money who help their algorythms etc , who like and share become secondary in content to Patreons, yet if you break it down it the masses who
provide the numbers to be given freebies
provide the numbers to make them a Utube recognised channel
provide the numbers to make the scroller look at their channel because so mnay people subscribe.

They are forgotton and they focus on the ones providing them with a monthly income as a patreon. Their number is small compared to the masses yet they get 'exclusive showing, told more on what is happening etc.

If the masses revolted and unsubscribed because of not getting all that is happening then where would their channel be. Anyway that is my dream that people stop subscribing to the grifters and see what happens. That has many pitfalls one being that many subcribe but done unsubscribe when they lose interest.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My dryer is pretty new and supposedly HE, it's gas so it's cheap to run and I only use it a couple times per month. Occasionally I'll leave bath and pool towels hanging over patio furniture to dry, but they end up covered in bird poop and smelling like nasty BBQ smoke - I don't even BBQ. The sun is so harsh where I live it would fade the colors and destroy everything I hung out to dry.
Our line dried were always stiff and scratchy/ I wasnā€™t a fan! How do you only use your dryer twice a month??? Thatā€™s baffled me! šŸ˜¹

Uncanny resemblance!
And without even trying! Creepy yesss! šŸ˜±
If their hair was styled the same...omg!!! šŸ¤Æ
Now I want to watch Psycho....
Or Bates Motel!!!
Loved that show! Miss it!!!

Why do comments post in one big glop???
Frustrating!

Have to click on each one to see what the reply is about- how many minutes should you wait between replies to have it post to just the comment you intend it for.
AND thereā€™s no way to react to them separately....
Gah!!! šŸ˜¤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
@Jules100 I've just realised I haven't thanked you for my lovely tile. I know I said you should hand paint them like Anna, but was only joking. Sorry about that. I love my Sparrow. Thank you so much. Added bonus I bet Stephanie hates them all because they are better than hers!
Wish I could come to Key West and celebrate with you all, but NZ is a wee bit far away.
I was looking at Key West on google maps the other day as I have never been and only know of it through TV.
When I used the street view man it turned into a mermaid!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Our line dried were always stiff and scratchy/ I wasnā€™t a fan! How do you only use your dryer twice a month??? Thatā€™s baffled me! šŸ˜¹
Perhaps it is the copious amounts of Downy fabric softener! (Not to be confused with "Life of Ryan"'s ridiculously nice and supportive Thai ex-girlfriend who bore the same name.) Oh Downy, where are you now? Did you run off with the Snuggle Bear? Bad pun intended- but she really deserved better than Ryan's lame self. I bet her laundry is feather soft and smells amazing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Perhaps it is the copious amounts of Downy fabric softener! (Not to be confused with "Life of Ryan"'s ridiculously nice and supportive Thai ex-girlfriend who bore the same name.) Oh Downy, where are you now? Did you run off with the Snuggle Bear? Bad pun intended- but she really deserved better than Ryan's lame self. I bet her laundry is feather soft and smells amazing!
Thatā€™s hilarious!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Rather dumpy I think- slim does not mean sexy most times- this physique will degrade rather quickly due to lack of any type of work
He stands like an old man or a three year old toddler...with his round tummy pushed out..
Maybe he has a sway back from being a bottom...feeder.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Uncanny resemblance!
And without even trying! Creepy yesss! šŸ˜±
If their hair was styled the same...omg!!! šŸ¤Æ
Now I want to watch Psycho....
Or Bates Motel!!!
Loved that show! Miss it!!!

Why do comments post in one big glop???
Frustrating!

Have to click on each one to see what the reply is about- how many minutes should you wait between replies to have it post to just the comment you intend it for.
AND thereā€™s no way to react to them separately....
Gah!!! šŸ˜¤
They post like that when no one else posts between yours. If you post to several comments with no one else posting at the same time as you they end up piled together as one.

Reactions: 16
All this laundry talk. As you may know, my house is under a bit of a renovation. I have a 1950ā€™s old Florida house with an exterior laundry room / utility room. Now itā€™s been demolished and will be rebuilt into a 2 car garage and interior laundry room. In the mean time, I go to the laundromat a couple times a week. It sucks and is kind of scary. Lugging 4 packed baskets in & out. $30 each time, about 2 hours washing & drying, then 1 hour folding when I get home. But it has made me like the laundromat raised off the ground machines. I hope when my new laundry room is finished, Iā€™m able to get the stands that raise up residential machines. It makes a big difference.
10ACF2FA-B3FD-4FB4-ABB4-29C89A6E574E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
@Jules100 : I'd love one of your brilliant tile designs, please?!ā˜ŗšŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°
I cannot live without one....now I've seen @KyBourbon's one! šŸ¤£
Oohh nice tile! @Jules100. Very talented you are!!

He always looks as if he is wearing women's trousers and why doesn't he ever wear shorts like any other 25 yo when it is so frigging hot?
Have you not seen him in shortsā€¦ remember him wearing them in Africa? No shorts please. šŸ«¤

• Haha
  • Heart
They post like that when no one else posts between yours. If you post to several comments with no one else posting at the same time as you they end up piled together as one.
šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Thank you
But not very comforting!!!
šŸ˜°
I must try not to be too chatty and only reply to one when I first look on here again!!!
Iā€™m going to try to work it out and not have a string of replies to who knows what!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All this laundry talk šŸ¤£. Mine is quite simple, I line dry everything except socks and undies. Luckily my climate allows for quick drying. Socks and undies hang on a small rack in my laundry until they are dry, or nearly. Then I tumble everything to remove fluff, soften towels, and remove the endless dog hair that seems to cover everything. That tumble is about 10 mins as everything is pretty much dry when it goes in but amazing how much dog hair and general fluff comes off. I have 2 kids with dust mite allergies so this definitely helps. Ah joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tartlet Days September 6,7 & 8 in Key West, FL. Itā€™s easiest if you live in Florida, but open to all. Yellow dresses, tiaras & inappropriate boyfriends are optional. Knickers are also optional, but recommended. RSVP ASAP.
ā¤šŸŗšŸ“šŸ¦ššŸ¦”šŸ‘¢šŸ•¶šŸ’©šŸ°ā¤
Seeing this and all the other comments from our American cohort makes me extremely jealous. Iā€™ve always fantasised about visiting the Keys (probably read too much Hemingway) and all the food and drink you all talk about means nothing to me but sounds so enticing. My tiara will have to stay safely locked away for another occasion as I canā€™t get there. Anyway upload lots of pictures of all the fun and Iā€™ll raise a glass to you all in spirit. You lucky things.
60AB0A8E-4F05-46C7-A288-C427D7B7A630.jpeg

I found this picture and just wanted to use the bottom half for my profile picture. Yet, Iā€™m too challenged to get it cropped and make it able to fit in size for my picture. I also like the zombie Sleeping Beauty pic. @Jules100 - if you would be so kindā€¦I will leave it in your artistic hands if you have time to make me one of your hand made tiles. Lolā€¦this is me right now. 5:21 am and Iā€™m in bed looking at Tattle, havenā€™t slept and have an appointment at 10am. Husband is snoring away in the other room and it makes me jealous. And illogically mad. Lolā€¦ok, logging off now to try and get a couple of hours of sleep!
AD11C136-1D9B-4D42-9454-D2E03D0E799D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 32
All this laundry talk. As you may know, my house is under a bit of a renovation. I have a 1950ā€™s old Florida house with an exterior laundry room / utility room. Now itā€™s been demolished and will be rebuilt into a 2 car garage and interior laundry room. In the mean time, I go to the laundromat a couple times a week. It sucks and is kind of scary. Lugging 4 packed baskets in & out. $30 each time, about 2 hours washing & drying, then 1 hour folding when I get home. But it has made me like the laundromat raised off the ground machines. I hope when my new laundry room is finished, Iā€™m able to get the stands that raise up residential machines. It makes a big difference.
View attachment 1405347
I hope you havenā€™t run into any crazy characters in the laundromatā€¦

4B73BEC9-5127-4D0E-A37E-940773426133.jpeg
89131872-C956-48B9-96A3-541721A64F6B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Interesting indeed. I don't understand either. Ian the builder will be furious, I'm sure! He got stood up by Ian the plasterer who did not want to work for Stephanie Jarvis anymore, got kicked out himself, only to see his former employer hiring his estranged employee right back from under his nose. That's a hell of a F you she's making publicly to Ian the builder! She willing to pay for it apparently.

It's "friends"-weekend at her shitshow and Stephanie Jarvis doesn't want he Argentinian Bully anywhere near the people she needs for an entourage. She scared sh*tless that the Nutty Nut will start bullying again as it is not only her first but her second nature too.
Iā€™m a little behind, but I am wondering how Stephanie approached Nutty and Annemarie. Iā€™m curious to know what she said to themā€¦ ā€youā€™re not invited, please leave for the weekend. You can stay at my apartment in London.ā€

• Haha
Iā€™m a little behind, but I am wondering how Stephanie approached Nutty and Annemarie. Iā€™m curious to know what she said to themā€¦ ā€youā€™re not invited, please leave for the weekend. You can stay at my apartment in London.ā€
I'm sure Stephanie Jarvis came up with a brilliant plan that the Argentinian Bully could not refuse. She's a master in randomly leaving hints towards something so that when plans are finally made people think they came up with it themselves.

Reactions: 28
This has got me wondering how the hell did he bag such a high flyer wife.
Matchmaking by friends who "locked" them in a small closet together for a few minutes during one of Stephanie Jarvis utterly boring parties. It's their favorite story to tell at the dinner table so they tell it often, yet so boring I always forget to listen to what actually happened in that closet. I imagine it was solid enough to get married later.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
My bootleg Daddyā€™s tiles are just cheesy fun. Although some are easier than others. I am a bit creative and crafty and hope one day to be an artist on the South Florida art fair circuit. A few of the pieces used in thumbnails on an up and coming YouTube channel are my creations.
View attachment 1403045
They may just be for fun but Iā€™m guessing youā€™re not using the shadow-gram contraption thingie to trace the profile pics. šŸ˜³ So I say youā€™re an artist and showing/selling your art in art shows will be easy for you since youā€™ve got the talent. As far as putting them on tiles- you probably already figured that out too. I wouldnā€™t have any idea!!! Iā€™m creative in the curtain making/home decor realm here. But the actual free hand art- amazes me- nope- I never did good on that! Iā€™m excited to hear that you are pursuing your creativity!!! Thatā€™s awesome! Do it while youā€™re young! Iā€™m sure thereā€™s lots of art fairs and extravaganzas around you there. šŸ‘©ā€šŸŽØ šŸ† šŸ„‡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.