The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the icing on the cake IJ and Percy may swoop in. Fun times at shittooville, swinging all the way.
Oh Madame de Pompaddoodoo ....... I do hope you are right and Mummy and Percy and coming over .... the old Chateau is getting boring and those two (especially Mummy) will Hot it Up !!!!

Roosters at 150 euros were too much for her, says the woman who bought a vase for 7k and some Indian stone monstrosity for the garden for 6.5k and someone who also buys fountains in the UK. What bullshit all these vlogs about how frugal she is.
When I heard that I laughed out load ..... woke my dog up ! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's a post-Covid celebration as they could only invite 30 to their Downing St garden wedding reception allegedly. Funny, it didn't stop him breaking the rules for his other parties!
This could be a storm in a Champagne glass as I'm not sure that Carrie will want to hang around now that Bojo has outlived his usefulness to her. (Sound familiar?). The great blonde buffoon could soon be auditioning for wife #4. Interested, Fanny?
Well it depends on how many perks your x prime minister's get. Our x PMs get free travel and very good benefits, and usually appointed to high paying public purse jobs if they want.

Oh yeah, the swinger’s weekend at Lalande is this weekend!
You think Steve will get lucky then?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Evening garden party? Really? I'd call it eating outside dining alfresco.

And what a meal. Philip's signature dish. Several hundredweight of pasta, some hacked about veggies and a few cans of tuna. Possibly a dressing - but not enough - involving Dutch Mayo ("my favourite"). Negligible, if not questionable, seasoning. No bowls of interesting salad leaves. No luscious tomatoes straight off the vine. No roasted courgettes, aubergines and peppers. No fennel and orange salad. Nothing to entice the tastebuds.

(There's nothing wrong with tuna pasta salad, if it's a really good pasta salad.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Friday musings;

Snorts appears not to Snort anymore, for this reason I’m going to change my nickname for him to Skullet in homage to his bolding head and long locks 😆 Thats one very peculiar mullet going on. I know SJ is stuck in the 80’s but .. come on now!

Also why isn’t he contributing to the heating refurb bill? The owners are and he insinuates it’s his heap too .. oh wait, I forget he’s a kept man!! Oops, my bad. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Interesting that Ian agreed to be in the vlog again. @Clara Burnett I remember when he was on talking about the roof beam he was replastering a while back, he also seemed quite agreeable on camera. So I don’t understand why he had a change of heart after that and then agrees again to be on camera now.

Reactions: 19
Snorty
  • nail vanish and pinky out (yet grannies still fooled into thinking Fanny and he are a couple)
  • his calling is to be a waiter, and I wish he's just go somewhere else and be the best waiter/maitre d' he can be (perhaps head to Corsica with Cyril)
Garden Party my Ass
  • who the hell just serves a bowl of Tuna Pasta Salad to guests for dinner? Sure, have it for dinner for yourself, but when you are having guests for a garden dinner party and that's all you serve??? No wonder they ate it all, they were starving. I can't believe Fanny, served no other dish to accompany the meal - no sliced tomatoes, cucumbers or even pickles in a dish? Hell, offer a selection of cold salads or put some some cold meats out too.
Grabeaux
  • how convenient all those gifts (table runner, dress, jewelry) arrived in Grabeaux just in time for the Garden party? Not hard to do when Fanny either opens up the parcels ahead of time and stages them for Grabeaux and/or sends the parcels to herself.
Natti & Amury
  • stop snogging at the dinner table
Tuna pasta is revolting- seriously-we already talked about Ambrosia- is he reading 1970’s cookbooks off the top of the garbage pile?
They haven’t even made a trip to the dump, just haven’t.

E-mail #9022-a concerned fan

Dear Stephanie,
Great video last night. Summer and friends in La Land. You made my day and that's why I want to say something.
The hateful sites constantly criticize Phillip, his spending of your money and laziness. You know, I don't participate and I don't read (I would never, I love you), but my friend told me.
In last night's video you showed Phillip cooking, setting up the chandelier, setting the table, doing the hard work of choosing the decorations for the chateau. I think you overdid it.
Phillip is not here to be exploited. For God's sake, he is your boyfriend and he should be your support and companionship. You have hired workers and money from Patreon to pay the workers.
You enjoy yourself and pass on the joy of living to us. Stephanie, you earned it with your work and enthusiasm.
I love you all.
I am thrilled by you🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Tuna pasta is revolting- seriously-we already talked about Ambrosia- is he reading 1970’s cookbooks off the top of the garbage pile?
They haven’t even made a trip to the dump, just haven’t.
I enjoy a good tuna pasta salad and it's easy on a hot summer's night when you want to pull together something quickly and not cook, but it's not the main course (only course) to serve your guests at a garden party.

Interesting that Ian agreed to be in the vlog again. @Clara Burnett I remember when he was on talking about the roof beam he was replastering a while back, he also seemed quite agreeable on camera. So I don’t understand why he had a change of heart after that and then agrees again to be on camera now.
Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for those negotiations.

Well, when Stephanie Jarvis was bidding her fond farewells, she mentioned that they would all be meeting up the next weekend, i.e. this weekend. I wonder what is planned?
Another summer weekend without guests at the shiteau. Perhaps not too many patrons are interested in hauling their way to the HMN for 2 nights for the chance to spend a couple of hours basking in Snorty & Fanny's engaging conversation over a tuna pasta dinner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Tartlet Days September 6,7 & 8 in Key West, FL. It’s easiest if you live in Florida, but open to all. Yellow dresses, tiaras & inappropriate boyfriends are optional. Knickers are also optional, but recommended. RSVP ASAP.
❤🍺🐓🦚🦔👢🕶💩🏰❤

@Jules100 I shall attend, but all the way at the end of the keys?? Fine I’ll take the water taxi from Fort Myers, what hotel are we booking?? Do we need a B& B and lots of chicken in the Keys you know!!
I'll just have to join you all in spirit. No need for a tiara that coiffe is never coming off. I'll be wearing my crotchless culottes, sabots and will raise a glass of eau de vie to enjoy with my prefou (garlic bread for those not in the know).

Thank you again to our beloved @ComtesseRose for a fresh new thread (smoochies bebe!), and hello to my witches/Tarlets/Tartgents- I missed your faces while I was off on holiday (there is no way in hades I am ever going to be able to catch up, so this is a lost cause- not even going to pretend I can.) Welcome Newbies and Disgruntled Former Patreons as well! @Jules100, thank you for another fantastic video! Holiday was terrific, as I did get to spend much time with my evil twin and his better half- which was spent in the words of Jimmy Buffett "Beaches, Bars, Boats and Ballards." Thanks for holding the fort at the Fish Shack @billybudd in my absence! Also @Heathcliffe, glad to see you are still alive! Also, additional Hugs and Love to @KyBourbon, @Pekey, @KiKiGee , @Clara Burnett, @Frenchie0810, @M&MsMom, @Lady Avonlea, @Jeeves, @Clara Burnett, @Le Baiseur, @Le Comte de Monte Cristo, @Sparrowsfart, @Albee, @MojoDublin, @JackSpratt, @HalcyonOrganic, @mrsp67 and the rest of you lot (because if I mention everyone else by name, this post will go on forever!)
Gros bisous 😘, hope you had a lovely holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's a post-Covid celebration as they could only invite 30 to their Downing St garden wedding reception allegedly. Funny, it didn't stop him breaking the rules for his other parties!
This could be a storm in a Champagne glass as I'm not sure that Carrie will want to hang around now that Bojo has outlived his usefulness to her. (Sound familiar?). The great blonde buffoon could soon be auditioning for wife #4. Interested, Fanny?
Fanny LaFlash would never be interested in the attention competition from BoJo Buffoon!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, when Stephanie Jarvis was bidding her fond farewells, she mentioned that they would all be meeting up the next weekend, i.e. this weekend. I wonder what is planned?
It's the Fete National on the 14th, perhaps a storming of the Bastille Party.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
mrsp67, post: 10608798, member: 224717
She’s not a morning person because she stays up all night. But now she’s not a night owl either oh ffs get your story in line!

it could be that menopause I am going through it's good god nobody warned me about constant insomnia and actually being able to grab disjointed sleep of around 4 to maybe a lengthy nap adding up to 6 hours in the day alongside a heart condition it's no fun. Good god after taking a break from tattle and the shitoo I come back and the tasteless clickbait titles and photos she produces can it get much grimmer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
347 comments by patron's to this week's video and the overwhelming majority support sponsorship, with only a handful of naysayers. Again, no response from Fanny and crew to any of the patron's comments this week. They must be too busy travelling the French countryside in the convertible.

There were, however, some interesting patron comments about the tiles...
Jules, do you think you can whip up a tile for Wailing Banshee? Also who knew Wailing Banshee was an international financial mkts expert. :ROFLMAO:
Wailing Banshee
Hi Gang! Love the colors you chose for the Tac Room they'd be the Exact same colors I'd choose! So happy to see your Dad's tiles done I know they meant the World to you! Way to go Steve! Great job! As far as sponsors go - it's your channel do what you can! Still watching the Global market and BRICs growing... heard Iran, Saudi Arabia, n Germany are in negotiations to join. Which of course affects the US Fiat dollar. So stay cautious . Best to bring in as much revenue as possible. Best to All! Xoxo... btw can we get a wailing banshee in the woods on your dad's tiles? 😳 just kidding 😎👍 Stay Frosty...

Jules, how about a tile of Potty swimming in the moat?
Joanne Richardson
Is the Marquis bedroom painted in stone blue too? I love the tiles I particularly like that You and Nic are represented, wouldn’t it be great if Steve could include Micheal Potts swimming in the moat too.

I don't even want to think about this.....
Dorelei McMillan
Childrens books with your father's art. Cartoons featuring these tile characters.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=57944088

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Just been to my local TKMaxx (TJ to those of you on the other side of the pond). Had to photo the shelves that made me smile. Also spotted a dress made of similar material to the maxi dress she wore to garden party but resisted pulling out the phone again.

Look closely next time you see Spode, it's the detail that I got my name from.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let's have some wanky party to distract from the fact we are doing duck all but spending donated money on crap. Hear her yesterday at the over annunciated "Brocante" saying that the Roosters at 150 euros were too much for her, says the woman who bought a vase for 7k and some Indian stone monstrosity for the garden for 6.5k and someone who also buys fountains in the UK. What bullshit all these vlogs about how frugal she is. Where does little Phi Phi get his money is he turning tricks?
Just like in this week's CD video when Fanny said 140 euros was too much for a cannister set (Snorty wanted it for when they redo the kitchen).
Fanny's 'poor me', I'm broke and aren't I frugal routine is getting old and tiresome.
Notice, they never mentioned how much the peach chandelier cost???
That's 5 chandeliers they've purchased so far in 2022.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.