The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching Potts F1 videos: Really interesting and well done.

I just wished he would show his photos a bit longer so one can have a good look at the photos instead of his shirts :p

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fanny LaFlash would never be interested in the attention competition from BoJo Buffoon!
I suspect she would fit right in with that lying, narcissistic tub of lard! I'm sure she'd manage to raid the taxpayer coffers to throw in a chandelier or two!
Screenshot 2022-07-08 at 11.48.55.png
Screenshot 2022-07-08 at 11.49.03.png
Screenshot 2022-07-08 at 11.49.16.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
mrsp67, post: 10608798, member: 224717
She’s not a morning person because she stays up all night. But now she’s not a night owl either oh ffs get your story in line!

it could be that menopause I am going through it's good god nobody warned me about constant insomnia and actually being able to grab disjointed sleep of around 4 to maybe a lengthy nap adding up to 6 hours in the day alongside a heart condition it's no fun. Good god after taking a break from tattle and the shitoo I come back and the tasteless clickbait titles and photos she produces can it get much grimmer.
You have my deepest sympathies. I went through Andropause some years ago (the milder male version) and thought I would lose my mind. I do miss being able to sleep whenever I want. Damnable betraying meat suit!

347 comments by patron's to this week's video and the overwhelming majority support sponsorship, with only a handful of naysayers. Again, no response from Fanny and crew to any of the patron's comments this week. They must be too busy travelling the French countryside in the convertible.

There were, however, some interesting patron comments about the tiles...
Jules, do you think you can whip up a tile for Wailing Banshee? Also who knew Wailing Banshee was an international financial mkts expert. :ROFLMAO:
Wailing Banshee
Hi Gang! Love the colors you chose for the Tac Room they'd be the Exact same colors I'd choose! So happy to see your Dad's tiles done I know they meant the World to you! Way to go Steve! Great job! As far as sponsors go - it's your channel do what you can! Still watching the Global market and BRICs growing... heard Iran, Saudi Arabia, n Germany are in negotiations to join. Which of course affects the US Fiat dollar. So stay cautious . Best to bring in as much revenue as possible. Best to All! Xoxo... btw can we get a wailing banshee in the woods on your dad's tiles? 😳 just kidding 😎👍 Stay Frosty...

Jules, how about a tile of Potty swimming in the moat?
Joanne Richardson
Is the Marquis bedroom painted in stone blue too? I love the tiles I particularly like that You and Nic are represented, wouldn’t it be great if Steve could include Micheal Potts swimming in the moat too.

I don't even want to think about this.....
Dorelei McMillan
Childrens books with your father's art. Cartoons featuring these tile characters.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=57944088
Ewwwww!!!😳🤢🤮

That might explain this morning’s Instagram post from Nati. They won’t be there this weekend.
Oooo, somebody doesn’t like competition!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I enjoy a good tuna pasta salad and it's easy on a hot summer's night when you want to pull together something quickly and not cook, but it's not the main course (only course) to serve your guests at a garden party.

Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall for those negotiations.

Another summer weekend without guests at the shiteau. Perhaps not too many patrons are interested in hauling their way to the HMN for 2 nights for the chance to spend a couple of hours basking in Snorty & Fanny's engaging conversation over a tuna pasta dinner.
who ever has heard of a B anB only open for weekends for 3 months a year and only selective weekends at that

• Haha
Is this the bill for the notorious redecoration of the flat above No. 10? What a waste of money. Still, it was someone else's money, so that's OK...or is it?
Yes, the invoice has been revealed today - £200.000. Poor BJ claimed that he was unable to afford a nanny for his youngest children (the exact number of legitimate and illegitimate offspring are not known) and two Tory donors were approached to fund this.
These grifters have no shame - a match made in heaven, wouldn't you say?
What cost of living crisis, eh?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Yes, the invoice has been revealed today - £200.000. Poor BJ claimed that he was unable to afford a nanny for his youngest children (the exact number of legitimate and illegitimate offspring are not known) and two Tory donors were approached to fund this.
These grifters have no shame - a match made in heaven, wouldn't you say?
What cost of living crisis, eh?
However, BJ unlike Fanny got caught out and had to pay for his own gaudy wallpaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jules, I would sure love to have some of those conch fritters and pink shrimp... I could do without the worst hangover of my life tho.

Let’s forgo Jarvis menu, and eat Conch, lobster and drink a cold local beer

• Heart
Let’s forgo Jarvis menu, and eat Conch, lobster and drink a cold local beer
Christ on a bike where do these drooling sycophants come from sophisticated palate of La La Liars such as nachos, sprouts and pasta, burgers, bread and cheese and 10 year old chutney real gourmands for sure
tKWbNyLd3905bopjHcR2gB4A=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Khoon T.
4 hours ago
I think I would nervous too feeding the cultured palate at Lalande. You did brilliant Phillip. Great to see Annalise radiant. love the sheep.

• Haha
  • Sick
It's the Fete National on the 14th, perhaps a storming of the Bastille Party.
Thank you @jack Spratt. You always come up with the goods.
God only knows what kind of show the HMN will put up and who will be sharing beds! ;)
No doubt, more tuna pasta, bland quiches and many other weird delicacies! :giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Interesting that Ian agreed to be in the vlog again. @Clara Burnett I remember when he was on talking about the roof beam he was replastering a while back, he also seemed quite agreeable on camera. So I don’t understand why he had a change of heart after that and then agrees again to be on camera now.
The Ian shown is plastering Ian and not builder Ian who is the onethat Fanny pissed off

Reactions: 21
The Ian shown is plastering Ian and not builder Ian who is the onethat Fanny pissed off
The story goes that plastering Ian refused to work at Lalande as he didn’t like how she shoved the pink phone in his face.

Reactions: 28
Well it depends on how many perks your x prime minister's get. Our x PMs get free travel and very good benefits, and usually appointed to high paying public purse jobs if they want.

You think Steve will get lucky then?
That was my very first thought too.
He seems a nice enough bloke just but just sooooooooo boring! Plus, he is far too old for Stephanie Jarvis. :unsure:

Pretty young Texan, female and good cook.
Thanks @Sparrowsfart. Oh, now I remember. For some reason, I was thinking that it was a male - well that would make sense, wouldn't it? :giggle:

Half buttoned shirt - half mast zipper.
Half a head of hair! :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
347 comments by patron's to this week's video and the overwhelming majority support sponsorship, with only a handful of naysayers. Again, no response from Fanny and crew to any of the patron's comments this week. They must be too busy travelling the French countryside in the convertible.

There were, however, some interesting patron comments about the tiles...
Jules, do you think you can whip up a tile for Wailing Banshee? Also who knew Wailing Banshee was an international financial mkts expert. :ROFLMAO:
Wailing Banshee
Hi Gang! Love the colors you chose for the Tac Room they'd be the Exact same colors I'd choose! So happy to see your Dad's tiles done I know they meant the World to you! Way to go Steve! Great job! As far as sponsors go - it's your channel do what you can! Still watching the Global market and BRICs growing... heard Iran, Saudi Arabia, n Germany are in negotiations to join. Which of course affects the US Fiat dollar. So stay cautious . Best to bring in as much revenue as possible. Best to All! Xoxo... btw can we get a wailing banshee in the woods on your dad's tiles? 😳 just kidding 😎👍 Stay Frosty...

Jules, how about a tile of Potty swimming in the moat?
Joanne Richardson
Is the Marquis bedroom painted in stone blue too? I love the tiles I particularly like that You and Nic are represented, wouldn’t it be great if Steve could include Micheal Potts swimming in the moat too.

I don't even want to think about this.....
Dorelei McMillan
Childrens books with your father's art. Cartoons featuring these tile characters.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=57944088
I just got a vision of someone accidentally pushing Support squirrel into the moat….and him flailing and sputtering! Can you imagine that ? he he he.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Waddup, Yentas!
Hola from London! Drove by Downing Street yesterday in the wake of the news of Mr. Johnson’s resignation! Damn, it was busy with people spilling over onto the street. View attachment 1400982
Waddup, Welcome back! I’ve heard London is scorchio today. I hope you’re having a great time there 😊

Welcome back too lovely Rexy, (@T Rex) we’ve missed your short arms and happy, smiley face 😍

Thanks @ComtesseRose for the new thread ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
@Jules100 - looking forward to the tartlet get together in Key West, it will be a hoot! I have inappropriate footwear and a ridiculous dress ready, just working on my tiara and I'll bring a cold pasta dish with veggie scraps for us all to enjoy 🥗
Don't forget the tuna! Best opened a few days before needed :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.