The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
matching your outfit and straw to the sodding tablecloth and too much jewellery for what is a casual home dinner, snide comments to a child when they say something that is grammatically incorrect, putting up new light fittings when the ceiling needs painting, young fogey who looks like an anemic BG impersonator who has borrowed Robert Smiths nail polish in an attempt to be edgy

Phi Phi finally morphing into Fanny
Oh I like me some Kenny :love::LOL:
RIP you are missed Kenny.:cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tartlet Days September 6,7 & 8 in Key West, FL. It’s easiest if you live in Florida, but open to all. Yellow dresses, tiaras & inappropriate boyfriends are optional. Knickers are also optional, but recommended. RSVP ASAP.
❤🍺🐓🦚🦔👢🕶💩🏰❤

@Jules100 I shall attend, but all the way at the end of the keys?? Fine I’ll take the water taxi from Fort Myers, what hotel are we booking?? Do we need a B& B and lots of chicken in the Keys you know!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's odd that Dan didn't attend the so-called garden party. He stayed at home in his weird hot tub instead. I wonder if his relationship with Annalise has deteriorated even further.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
@Jules100 - looking forward to the tartlet get together in Key West, it will be a hoot! I have inappropriate footwear and a ridiculous dress ready, just working on my tiara and I'll bring a cold pasta dish with veggie scraps for us all to enjoy 🥗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1400474

Karen Howatt
1 minute ago
Why can’t you get any repairs done or finish anything?

Hope Walker
16 minutes ago
Stephanie please treat yourself and fix up the bathroom. Your walls are cracking and the baseboards need caulking. You deserve a lovely bathroom. Ignore the haters and do it up.

Natasha Travis
19 minutes ago
I have a suggestion for your bathroom ceiling I was watching a person doing a DIY on a TV show and he used spray paint that he sprayed into a small pan and then he painted the ceiling with it with a rolling brush and it turned out like a gold ceiling it was so beautiful it’s the only way to get a metallic paint is to use the spray paint can imagine he used multiple spray cans to achieve the ceiling. It be so pretty if you could do it in a perfect colour to go with the bathtub. I like the inside colour personally. Just an idea for you!

Tricia Kelly
15 minutes ago
Or you could wallpaper ceiling in gold colours like Sarah Beeney suggests in one of her latest shows
Or you could DO anything other than buy more horsesh*t for your dump. Scrape some windows you losers! You can SEE the mold.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm still really bothered by Stephanie's comments in the patron video about how she's putting "every spare penny" (i.e. ALL of her Youtube earnings) toward furnishings. It feels like a slap in the face to see her openly admit this to her patrons like it's no big deal. I don't think any of them understand what she's saying. That she's refusing to spend any of her personal income on restoration...it all must come from them.

It also bothers me that she's having Nic and Potts contribute to the heating when they were bailing her out every month for the past 15 years before the B&B finally broke even. It seems to me like she owes them - not the other way around. They won't even get to experience the heat considering they hardly ever visit in the winter.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wake up this cold rainy morning to find my dog Yum Yum tiling his kennel with blue and white tiles sent to him by our Jules!!!! ❤
Thank god there are No peeing ones ! :ROFLMAO:
The pee tiles are by special request only.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just watched Dan's latest. No music, I think that's a FU to all the people who talk about the meaning in his music choices.

PS the mosquito larvae! So many, yuck.

Reactions: 12
Just couldn't resist these comeback's to comments made in today's CD vlog. I'd really have to bite my tongue, literally, not to say these responses out loud if I were there:

Snorty says, ‘when they are unloved like that they need a home’.
Response - Phi Phi, Is that why Fanny took pity and brought you home to Lalande?

Snorty says, ‘and you’re not allowing me an actual pet so I have to get my pet fix somewhere’
Response – Phi Phi, is that the same as when you get your sexual fix somewhere else too?

Fanny says ‘my peacock matches my boyfriend’
Response –Stephanie, your first prerequisite should be your boyfriend actually have a cock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
@Jules100 - looking forward to the tartlet get together in Key West, it will be a hoot! I have inappropriate footwear and a ridiculous dress ready, just working on my tiara and I'll bring a cold pasta dish with veggie scraps for us all to enjoy 🥗
Oohh.. pasta and brussel sprouts.. can't wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Snorty
  • nail vanish and pinky out (yet grannies still fooled into thinking Fanny and he are a couple)
  • his calling is to be a waiter, and I wish he's just go somewhere else and be the best waiter/maitre d' he can be (perhaps head to Corsica with Cyril)
Garden Party my Ass
  • who the hell just serves a bowl of Tuna Pasta Salad to guests for dinner? Sure, have it for dinner for yourself, but when you are having guests for a garden dinner party and that's all you serve??? No wonder they ate it all, they were starving. I can't believe Fanny, served no other dish to accompany the meal - no sliced tomatoes, cucumbers or even pickles in a dish? Hell, offer a selection of cold salads or put some some cold meats out too.
Grabeaux
  • how convenient all those gifts (table runner, dress, jewelry) arrived in Grabeaux just in time for the Garden party? Not hard to do when Fanny either opens up the parcels ahead of time and stages them for Grabeaux and/or sends the parcels to herself.
Natti & Amury
  • stop snogging at the dinner table

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you again to our beloved @ComtesseRose for a fresh new thread (smoochies bebe!), and hello to my witches/Tarlets/Tartgents- I missed your faces while I was off on holiday (there is no way in hades I am ever going to be able to catch up, so this is a lost cause- not even going to pretend I can.) Welcome Newbies and Disgruntled Former Patreons as well! @Jules100, thank you for another fantastic video! Holiday was terrific, as I did get to spend much time with my evil twin and his better half- which was spent in the words of Jimmy Buffett "Beaches, Bars, Boats and Ballards." Thanks for holding the fort at the Fish Shack @billybudd in my absence! Also @Heathcliffe, glad to see you are still alive! Also, additional Hugs and Love to @KyBourbon, @Pekey, @KiKiGee , @Clara Burnett, @Frenchie0810, @M&MsMom, @Lady Avonlea, @Jeeves, @Clara Burnett, @Le Baiseur, @Le Comte de Monte Cristo, @Sparrowsfart, @Albee, @MojoDublin, @JackSpratt, @HalcyonOrganic, @mrsp67 and the rest of you lot (because if I mention everyone else by name, this post will go on forever!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.