The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Jules100 , if you wouldn’t mind please can I have a kitchen tile?
I think I’ll stick with my image of the Oxford door that was the inspiration for Lewis Carols Narnia rather than a stick man with big feet and bad hair wielding his pissing penis.
Thank you ❤
DA13830E-0312-42CB-A664-28B5502A6DC4.jpeg

@Jules100 - looking forward to the tartlet get together in Key West, it will be a hoot! I have inappropriate footwear and a ridiculous dress ready, just working on my tiara and I'll bring a cold pasta dish with veggie scraps for us all to enjoy 🥗
CAA5FD2C-5571-4D4F-9A5C-176C5C2EC37F.jpeg

7F1BF98D-889E-4732-BE78-19A2913E3157.jpeg

C0576812-F4DF-4906-A4D6-4F8C7AF33991.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Jules, I would sure love to have some of those conch fritters and pink shrimp... I could do without the worst hangover of my life tho.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Snorty
  • nail vanish and pinky out (yet grannies still fooled into thinking Fanny and he are a couple)
  • his calling is to be a waiter, and I wish he's just go somewhere else and be the best waiter/maitre d' he can be (perhaps head to Corsica with Cyril)
Garden Party my Ass
  • who the hell just serves a bowl of Tuna Pasta Salad to guests for dinner? Sure, have it for dinner for yourself, but when you are having guests for a garden dinner party and that's all you serve??? No wonder they ate it all, they were starving. I can't believe Fanny, served no other dish to accompany the meal - no sliced tomatoes, cucumbers or even pickles in a dish? Hell, offer a selection of cold salads or put some some cold meats out too.
Grabeaux
  • how convenient all those gifts (table runner, dress, jewelry) arrived in Grabeaux just in time for the Garden party? Not hard to do when Fanny either opens up the parcels ahead of time and stages them for Grabeaux and/or sends the parcels to herself.
Natti & Amury
  • stop snogging at the dinner table
OMG...Snorty is SO GROSS!!! :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
It's odd that Dan didn't attend the so-called garden party. He stayed at home in his weird hot tub instead. I wonder if his relationship with Annalise has deteriorated even further.
I have an inflatable hot tub. Not weird at all. Nice and hot and relaxing and cheap. But he is for sure on the outs out

Reactions: 19
Thank you again to our beloved @ComtesseRose for a fresh new thread (smoochies bebe!), and hello to my witches/Tarlets/Tartgents- I missed your faces while I was off on holiday (there is no way in hades I am ever going to be able to catch up, so this is a lost cause- not even going to pretend I can.) Welcome Newbies and Disgruntled Former Patreons as well! @Jules100, thank you for another fantastic video! Holiday was terrific, as I did get to spend much time with my evil twin and his better half- which was spent in the words of Jimmy Buffett "Beaches, Bars, Boats and Ballards." Thanks for holding the fort at the Fish Shack @billybudd in my absence! Also @Heathcliffe, glad to see you are still alive! Also, additional Hugs and Love to @KyBourbon, @Pekey, @KiKiGee , @Clara Burnett, @Frenchie0810, @M&MsMom, @Lady Avonlea, @Jeeves, @Clara Burnett, @Le Baiseur, @Le Comte de Monte Cristo, @Sparrowsfart, @Albee, @MojoDublin, @JackSpratt, @HalcyonOrganic, @mrsp67 and the rest of you lot (because if I mention everyone else by name, this post will go on forever!)
Welcome back T-Rex and hope you had a fun, relaxing vacation.

Hi Jules,
Love the tiles - any chance of a frog with a crown? 🌻🌻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She did, in the last thread! Edit…Just saw your post @Jules100 !

View attachment 1400858
Thank you - I had missed the last few pages of the last thread! Love it Jules 💕 💕 💕

In today's CD, Fanny mentioned continuing the courtyard garden along the edge of the moat with Davy's design. More money on plants, hedges and statues.

No matter that the moat requires structural work to repoint and reinforce it. Gosh, if only Fanny hadn't fallen out with the brick/stone masons. But hey, as long as the garden looks pretty that's all that matters! 🌻

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Now we know why Philip has pull ons is that a half mast zipper????
Screenshot (2394).jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Saw this on Twitter this evening......thought it was cute!

View attachment 1400619
😹😹😹
Did I hear BoJo resigned today???
I must be the only one without cable- we only stream from our phones for TV. I don’t watch any MSM news at all. 🙅🏼‍♀️
Occasionally watch weather forecast.
Lots less stress!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Except for my husband who gets his news from TicTok and believes it’s all! 🤦🏼‍♀️
And I have to live with him!!! 🙇🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Tartlet Days September 6,7 & 8 in Key West, FL. It’s easiest if you live in Florida, but open to all. Yellow dresses, tiaras & inappropriate boyfriends are optional. Knickers are also optional, but recommended. RSVP ASAP.
❤🍺🐓🦚🦔👢🕶💩🏰❤

@Jules100 I shall attend, but all the way at the end of the keys?? Fine I’ll take the water taxi from Fort Myers, what hotel are we booking?? Do we need a B& B and lots of chicken in the Keys you know!!
Anyone know where @MojoDublin keeps the keys to the jet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
😹😹😹
Did I hear BoJo resigned today???
I must be the only one without cable- we only stream from our phones for TV. I don’t watch any MSM news at all. 🙅🏼‍♀️
Occasionally watch weather forecast.
Lots less stress!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Except for my husband who gets his news from TicTok and believes it’s all! 🤦🏼‍♀️
And I have to live with him!!! 🙇🏼‍♀️
He resigned as leader of the Conservative Party but is clinging on to Prime minister role until October. Rumour is that he has a non-covid wedding in three weeks at the PM's Country residence Chequers and that would not be possible if he isn't PM.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Conch fritters at the Southernmost Chateau? See you in September, I'll be driving the Miller! Lite truck 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Waddup, Yentas!
Hola from London! Drove by Downing Street yesterday in the wake of the news of Mr. Johnson’s resignation! Damn, it was busy with people spilling over onto the street.
02CCC206-CD12-4609-88DC-1D7BF240A20E.jpeg

Dear police officers, the person to arrest is at this address:

Chateau de la Lande
+33 2 54 30 27 15

The state of that ceiling, the look of that chandelier and that chap’s outfit should be criminalized! 😅✌🏼

8051AD7C-886A-4ABB-A3DD-73DAE7186F52.jpeg

BTW—aww… “there’s a scene in the film…I need to recreate.” Gotta love these social climbers from California. 😅✌🏼
2C865A66-A913-46C0-AD21-213F3FA6157F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
He resigned as leader of the Conservative Party but is clinging on to Prime minister role until October. Rumour is that he has a non-covid wedding in three weeks at the PM's Country residence Chequers and that would not be possible if he isn't PM.
Isn't he already married? Do you mean they are having another, or is it for someone else ?

Reactions: 9
Waddup, Yentas!
Hola from London! Drove by Downing Street yesterday in the wake of the news of Mr. Johnson’s resignation! Damn, it was busy with people spilling over onto the street. View attachment 1400982
Dear police officers, the person to arrest is at this address:

Chateau de la Lande
+33 2 54 30 27 15

The state of that ceiling, the look of that chandelier and that chap’s outfit should be criminalized! 😅✌🏼

View attachment 1400984
He always looks as if he is wearing women's trousers and why doesn't he ever wear shorts like any other 25 yo when it is so frigging hot?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.