The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Stephanie just say ‘shitastrophy’? Isn’t that a Tattler phrase.
Please can someone give me the contacts of the spca in her area I want to report her regarding those peacocks. Enough is enough. Who’s to say that is Sif. How can she tell the 3 hens apart?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Please can someone give me the contacts of the spca in her area I want to report her regarding those peacocks. Enough is enough. Who’s to say that is Sif. How can she tell the 3 hens apart?
She and/or Snorts read here daily and are trying to mock Tattlers by using info and phrases from here ( although she has yet to use Stephanfraudie or LieLande for some reason, hmmm……). Fanny No Gooder will just lie about it, as Fanny lies about anything and everything more than 75% of the time. Lying is the LieLande way. Ask Sir Snorts a Lot. Wait. Don’t ask him because he will just lie about lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
1657530596601.png
1657531178648.png

Isobella Snook, there's good news and there's bad news.
(?)The good news, One Hundred Stars was featured on Sunday's, Chateau Diaries.
The bad news, by Monday morning you realized how toxic this pairing may be.

Isobella Snook's IG account, @babygermain, is now private. Why??? On Friday, her IG bio stated she was the creative director. On Sunday, that was changed to sales and marketing manager and Sunday night her IG account went silent. Some things can not be undone. This collaboration is not a win for the brand you represent.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1408025View attachment 1408036
Isobella Snook, there's good news and there's bad news.
(?)The good news, One Hundred Stars was featured on Sunday's, Chateau Diaries.
The bad news, by Monday morning you realized how toxic this pairing may be.

Isobella Snook's IG account, @babygermain, is now private. Why??? On Friday, her IG bio stated she was the creative director. On Sunday, that was changed to sales and marketing manager and Sunday night her IG account went silent. Some things can not be undone. This collaboration is not a win for the brand you represent.
Isobella Snook realized she has just purchased a one way ticket on the chateau verse Titanic, the Stephanfraudie, and she cannot avoid the iceberg. It’s looking grim, Isobella. Hope the Brussels sprouts and pasta were worth the big hit you most likely just took careerwise.As Fanny merrily chugs champagne at the Dump.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just read the title and watched for a few seconds..
At least some truth:YES, the HOUSE is constantly talking to you..
Please, do proper drainage, check the electricity
"you look tired, get some holidays" No, that my be some cult members fans...
Actually this house sighs so loud, I even hear it here in austria..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh for sure. She comes from money and society, and LALaLande is hardly the highlight of her travels. I don’t know if she’s given it all enough of an inspection to draw the correct conclusions.
Have you watched her Instagram stories? I have. This young woman sighs - literally! - and gives googly eyes at everything about la Lande! From chasing the chickens, to digging potatoes and onions in the garden, to her room and to her newly acquired robe, believe me, she's given it ALL an inspection and from what I can tell, she's "all in".

• Sick
  • Heart
Have you watched her Instagram stories? I have. This young woman sighs - literally! - and gives googly eyes at everything about la Lande! From chasing the chickens, to digging potatoes and onions in the garden, to her room and to her newly acquired robe, believe me, she's given it ALL an inspection and from what I can tell, she's "all in".
Maybe she will come to her senses and bail, like Christie’s did on Fanny No Gooder, the tastemaker/ influencer whom Christie’s found had no taste or influence or work ethic.

Reactions: 13
Maybe she will come to her senses and bail, like Christie’s did on Fanny No Gooder, the tastemaker/ influencer whom Christie’s found had no taste or influence or work ethic.
Does the Christie’s lady still follow her?

Reactions: 14
You know, you might be onto something there. Fanny Flash purposely chose BJJ. We’ve always speculated over his sexuality and why she made such a choice. It never really occurred to me that it was a facade that allowed Stephamememe to practice her own special brand of sexuality (the town bike). Just as with she wants to spend funds her way without questions, having Sir Snorty on her arm provides a distraction from questions about less savoury aspects of her personal life. Except from us of course. And increasingly, in the YouTube comments. Tattlers don’t rattle but Stephanie sure does.
"the town bike" - Lol!! It's 6:00 a.m. where I am, the windows are open and I just woke up the neighborhood with my cackling over that one!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Philip stole Vivians find (chandelier) and then congratulated himself for getting it haha !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Did you get Fanny's comment the house doesn't support you-you support the house what a blinking joke-she would have no z- status without the Chateau or £30k a month the Chateau gives her far more than she gives the Chateau

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Does the Christie’s lady still follow her?
I think she may still follow her but has not invited Fanny to do any more collaborations with Çhristies. I think she discovered, as many others have, that Fanny is all hat and no cattle, e.g., she is all talk and doesn’t deliver on what she promises and doesn’t have the skills that she portrays. Fanny just blows smoke up a person’s posterior, and hopes her smoke and mirror promises delivered with over the top enthusiasm will get her money/opportunities/ press.

Reactions: 15
Dahling, you are probably one of my neighbours! Feel free to come over and drink wine any day of the week! (And bring the sandwiches!)
Come see me at my Sub shop Sam’s Subs in Port Charlotte!!

• Heart
I think she may still follow her but has not invited Fanny to do any more collaborations with Çhristies. I think she discovered, as many others have, that Fanny is all hat and no cattle, e.g., she is all talk and doesn’t deliver on what she promises and doesn’t have the skills that she portrays. Fanny just blows smoke up a person’s posterior, and hopes her smoke and mirror promises delivered with over the top enthusiasm will get her money/opportunities/ press.
Do they usually invite people back? Or is it just usually a once off? Just interested to know if it really is a snub.

Reactions: 12
Isobella Snook is definitely not a company director, and she needs instruction in grammar and professional writing.
Fanny flogged 100 Stars over Christmas 2020. If people didn't buy them over lockdown, how many Granny's are going to buy 100 Stars robes now?
Is Snorty going to flog them in his Squirrel Shop of Horrors?

Linkedin Isobella Snook
Sales Marketing Manager at One Hundred Stars Trading Ltd
6 yrs. 2 mos

Responsible for the overall brand development and marketing strategy to further B2B and B2C sales across the company. On a daily basis I plan and implement various campaigns including but not limited to, PPC, email, social media and traditional print. With the use of Google Analytics as well as other KPI's I track the performance of these campaigns and report directly to the company directors. In order to maintain brand identity I work alongside colleaques to provide creative direction to all content creation and oversee all user facing aspects of website development.

The sales side of my role requires me maintain strong working relationships with the key national and international sales accounts in order to assist, produce white label products and exclusive distribution deals. For this my attendance is required at regular trade shows both nationally and internationally as well prearranged meetings.
I also assist the purchasing manager by providing trend forecasts using a data from both my B2B & B2C sales reports.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Chatastrophy she likes to mention it is a Chateau in every breath. Most people would just say house. Chateaux are the cheapest real estate per m2 in France for a reason-they're not deemed a status symbol but an albatross they definitely attract a certain type on the whole-Brits who can give themselves airs

Reactions: 19
Isobella Snook is definitely not a company director, and she needs instruction in grammar and professional writing.
Fanny flogged 100 Stars over Christmas 2020. If people didn't buy them over lockdown, how many Granny's are going to buy 100 Stars robes now?
Is Snorty going to flog them in his Squirrel Shop of Horrors?

Linkedin Isobella Snook
Sales Marketing Manager at One Hundred Stars Trading Ltd
6 yrs. 2 mos

Responsible for the overall brand development and marketing strategy to further B2B and B2C sales across the company. On a daily basis I plan and implement various campaigns including but not limited to, PPC, email, social media and traditional print. With the use of Google Analytics as well as other KPI's I track the performance of these campaigns and report directly to the company directors. In order to maintain brand identity I work alongside colleaques to provide creative direction to all content creation and oversee all user facing aspects of website development.

The sales side of my role requires me maintain strong working relationships with the key national and international sales accounts in order to assist, produce white label products and exclusive distribution deals. For this my attendance is required at regular trade shows both nationally and internationally as well prearranged meetings.
I also assist the purchasing manager by providing trend forecasts using a data from both my B2B & B2C sales reports.
The way she spoke about the designs I thought it was her company. 😮
Initials on the toile design. My grandmother loved books etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.