The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jenny Willow may be a new alias substitute for Caroline Gooder.
:rolleyes:
Yep I agree, but only because Tattlers called Stephanie Jarvis out as being Caroline "Gobby" Gooder.
No wonder SJ is never seen on the live chats anymore, she is far too busy being Caroline and/or Jenny. Geez SJ, how absolutely immature. Is that what your YT manager recommended you do? 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
100% agree, it’s history repeating. Wasn’t it this time last year Dan was her star. I think she susses who is the most popular in comments and pushes them in front of her phone as much as possible. It’s just about popularity for her ratings. Sadly I expect some see it as friendship though.
And Kirsty does seem like a nice person in the videos, but once Fanny gets you into her orbit, people seem to compromise themselves to please her, and then Fanny discards them when no longer useful and she has sucked all their life force out of them. Kirsty has to be careful or it may not end well for her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
And Kirsty does seem like a nice person in the videos, but once Fanny gets you into her orbit, people seem to compromise themselves to please her, and then Fanny discards them when no longer useful and she has sucked all their life force out of them. Kirsty has to be careful or it may not end well for her.
Just can't wait...
Will kirsty be replaced by the new, fresh face Aubergine as a gardener... Bought popcorn already

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just don’t get the Dan situ, there has got to be more to it?! She lets him live there, all through the busiest time of year when the rooms are her commodity with B&B guests a plenty. That in itself doesn’t make sense, we know she’s all about the money. I bet he sleeps in his van. After all he had it converted a few months ago. Selmar alarm bells should be ringing in his ears if that’s the case.
Also, why have an extra mouth to feed when they are clearly budgeting and scrimping on food? He just seems to hang around.
Is he doing work that she doesn’t want blogged about? I doubt it, she is desperate for content, especially showing anything that resembles progress.
There is more to this, he’s basically acting like Skullet in a way, there but not part of the day to day workforce or contributing to the daily ‘roll your sleeves up nitty gritty chores’ like Amoire is - seemingly a kept man? Odd!

Reactions: 23
Kirsty will be able to move on I'm sure
I agree, I am sure she will be fine if the Shittoo employment ended. She is plenty busy with her own gardens and animals and I think her friendship with Annalise will not be affected by no longer working at the dump. Kirsty has also been there long enough to see what has happened to others, Selmar, Dan, Marie, etc.

Reactions: 19
Sweet Baby J appears to constantly jump from one side of the fence to the other with his comments in most chats, which is totally :confused:
I'd say don't count out Sweet Baby J... :sneaky: :cool:

Speaking of electrical faults, I wonder if that was staged, because we have been talking about the faulty wirering, that Stephanie Jarvis never seems to have fixed - the faulty wirering that cause the fire....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I agree, I am sure she will be fine if the Shittoo employment ended. She is plenty busy with her own gardens and animals and I think her friendship with Annalise will not be affected by no longer working at the dump. Kirsty has also been there long enough to see what has happened to others, Selmar, Dan, Marie, etc.
Yes, and she seems to have a stable, supporting relationship.. At least I get the impression

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1408025View attachment 1408036
Isobella Snook, there's good news and there's bad news.
(?)The good news, One Hundred Stars was featured on Sunday's, Chateau Diaries.
The bad news, by Monday morning you realized how toxic this pairing may be.

Isobella Snook's IG account, @babygermain, is now private. Why??? On Friday, her IG bio stated she was the creative director. On Sunday, that was changed to sales and marketing manager and Sunday night her IG account went silent. Some things can not be undone. This collaboration is not a win for the brand you represent.
Well, it appears that Isobella did rather big up her "real" status within the company twice as it appears from her IG account and now total radio silence.
Beyond her ultimately really being a sales and marketing manager, rather than perhaps a designer as was kind of implied in SJ's vlog, i.e. her grandmother had a love of vintage books and the marbled paper used within those books was the basis for Sarah's dressing gown design.
Her social media skills are not as up to speed as 100 Stars may have been lead to believe methinks!
Wot, she doesn't even read Tattle Life - who doesn't these days - huge mistake on her part.
V.v. silly girl as just another victim at the hand of Stephanie Jarvis who will rue the day that they ever stepped foot inside the HMN as no good will come of it in connection with her career. All rather sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You beat me to it, you crafty thing you! I was thinking of doing this on a t-shirt - using iron on transfer paper! A quick little do-it-yourself job, but I think the coaster idea is much better, though. I'd be afraid of getting questions when out and about regarding why I'm wearing a shirt that has a lady with doo-doo stains on her dress! Or why the guy is staring at the doo-doo stains!
It’s called a conversation starter…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Speaking of electrical faults, I wonder if that was staged, because we have been talking about the faulty wirering, that Stephanie Jarvis never seems to have fixed - the faulty wirering that cause the fire....
Yep, I agree. I am also keeping my eyes peeled where Sweet Baby J is concerned. Or, s/he may even suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorder :

Dissociative identity disorder is characterized by the presence of two or more distinct or split identities or personality states that continually have power over the person's behavior. With dissociative identity disorder, there's also an inability to recall key personal information that is too far-reaching to be explained as mere forgetfulness. With dissociative identity disorder, there are also highly distinct memory variations, which may fluctuate.

Sound like anybody that we all have come to know rather well who continually skews timelines and makes promises within their own vlogs but then, they entirely forget that they have done so? :censored:

Maybe she will come to her senses and bail, like Christie’s did on Fanny No Gooder, the tastemaker/ influencer whom Christie’s found had no taste or influence or work ethic.
I sincerely hope so as I would be beyond myself with fury if my daughter had not done the proper research where the HMN is concerned and ultimately, it negatively affected her career - seems like she has been at 100 Stars for 6 years. Such a really "rookie" mistake imho.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The second act of yesterday's, 7/10/22, CD's live chat...

youre-too-kind-moira.gif

Milagro Guardiola
$0.99
DeAnn P You are so kind @Milagro Guardiola

1657540289469.png

Jason Dubey Sorry I had to step away. Crisis in the Miro collection!

giphy.gif

Sweet Baby J Here in the USA, we have a similar old wiring system called tube & knob or something like that. It must be removed. Don’t want the place to burn down!
John Yapp Apart from being dangerous I’m relieved it’s hot a structural prob…good job no one was electrocuted

1657541023077.png

Milagro Guardiola
$0.99

little-girl-window.gif

Jason Dubey I have stayed in the Tack Room apartment twice and the turret stair walls were pretty chunked out. This is a major improvement.
Darci DeVough (Fisher) yes Jason right I am hoping it get painted bright yellow to off set the blue of the apartment
Jason Dubey @Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Yes, the shutters are a big improvement. There were NO window coverings before this
Darci DeVough (Fisher) @JasonDubey I use my big scarf at the back windowI didn't want to blind anyone
Jason Dubey @Darci DeVough (Fisher) It's like you cant be naked in your room!...LOL
Jason Dubey @Darci DeVough (Fisher) unless you want everyone to see
Jason Dubey @Darci DeVough (Fisher) I just love you!!...

200w.gif

Jason Dubey Is that Pavlina's little room back there?

1657539343295.png

Sweet Baby J I don’t know but, is there an issue with Thor having peachicks with his daughters?
Jason Dubey Daphnis and Chloe is better....more fancy
Jason Dubey That pool is too funny you guys!
Jason Dubey I love how many people it takes to do this job!

(y)
Sed 4k watching, please give some tumbs UP!

c0985c09-54e3-4823-b1fa-fd42f1475457_text.gif

Jason Dubey It's one thing after another and instead of letting it drive you crazy you just have to roll your eyes and laugh about it...@The Chateau Diaries
Darci DeVough (Fisher) the Key the Key to the kingdom
Maria B @Philip Janssen Carrying keys around making noise makes it look like you're busy

@Lady Avonlea and Michelle Kucharew are not wrong.
BJJ gift.png
1657538149133.png
BJJ jumpsuit.png

Michelle Kucharew You know who else has orange hair @Philip Janssen? Carrot top the comedian
Jason Dubey @Philip Janssen Why don't you go Venetian Blonde like your girlfriend??? You're NOT a ginger
Jessnichen Not going to lie Stephanie would look nice as a ginger. From a natural ginger I think it would suit her skin tone.
Seth Waters @Philip Janssen I fully support going ginger and joining our evil cult of gingers!
Jason Dubey @Jessnichen We are both gingers...in real life...lol
Jason Dubey I hope she used the debrasser
Jason Dubey Philips hair must not have turned out. It doesn't look any different to me
Darci DeVough (Fisher) I wanted my hair done last spring there..I don't think Dan was understanding what I was asking..

PlaintiveExemplaryHackee-max-1mb.gif

Sweet Baby J Stuart is so beautiful & fun, no wonder everyone wants to hang out with her at the chateau!
Jason Dubey How is Le Cordon Bleu Stewy?

1657541038069.png

Milagro Guardiola
$0.99

1657538054299.png

Jason Dubey Get rid of the nail polish.
Sweet Baby J I agree @Jason Dubey, the nail polish is a bit much
Jason Dubey @Sweet Baby J Bad judgement and tacky
Jason Dubey @Sweet Baby J and it just looks stupid. Let's wear whiteout!!!...LOL
Sweet Baby J @Jadon Dubey, yes
Debbie Rudolph I don't understand the nail polish
Sweet Baby J @Jason Dubey, maybe Philip made several typos on an old typewriter and there was an incident with the whiteout!
Jason Dubey @Sweet Baby J LOL.....I hope it's gone soon

kiddwaya-kidd.gif

SeanMcGCostumes We all should have realized that it was only a matter of time before the people from 100 Stars came to Lalande!
Sweet Baby J The robes are about $100ish a piece!

(y)
Lori Foster over 6k watching and only 782 thumbs up! come on people

1657538716220.png

The Chateau Diaries Hello lovely people! I’m sorry I wasn’t in the live chat, we have guests here this evening
Percy Attfield Thank you for joining, remember the thumbs up please. Goodbye.
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here !
The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Goodnight darling Mummy, I miss you

ill-call-you-later-bet.gif

Jason Dubey @Darci DeVough (Fisher) See you later
Darci DeVough (Fisher) call later Jason
Jason Dubey Ciao

jesus-youre-welcome.gif

Milagro Guardiola night all.
Milagro Guardiola Thank you Stephanie

(y)
ForeverFarang REMEMBER TO LIKE THE VIDEO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh you are so kind… no you are kind.. but you are kinder than I am… no you are the kindest of kind ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
In a couple of words, Stephanie Jarvis is totally an, "emotional vampire". Just like her mother is, without a shadow of a doubt. And boy, how they play their game so v.v. well.
Just another deplorable N characteristic, e.g. initially suck people in through their naivety, then their empathy via the N's sob stories and, ultimately the victim's usefulness in the N's end game. Once no longer useful to a N, you are simply just a nuisance to them! Or, even worse, they blame shame you - absolutely despicable imho. Think, Selma, FRK, Ian x2, the mayor, the chapel restorer, the patio restorers, the accountant, the architect and many volunteers too etc, etc. Unfortunately, the list is endless! Davey won't be blame free either, unfortunately!
And once anyone experiences what is the N's way of life and constant repeat cycle process, without a doubt, the N simply just walks away leaving their victims just a shell of their former selves, all experiencing PTSD and cognitive dissonance. AKA to the lay person as, "what the hell/f**k just actually happened in such a short period of time as, from where I am sitting, I went from hero to zero scenario" :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart

That’s a good point. Maybe she was mocking or baiting the Tattlers with the live wire finding.

Reactions: 9
#ChâteauDiaries #BrewingTea #Shitastrophe #PleaseGrowUp #Shorts

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.