The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So contrived he tripped over it..
just a normal British bit of vernacular, bordering on slang.
Wiki tells you the details:

• The long version Bob's your uncle and Fanny's your aunt meaning "and there you are" or "it's that easy!" or "(after that) it's done!" or "(after that,) you have achieved what you wanted to achieve". One variant is Bob's your uncle and Fanny's your granny. Other variants, of both versions, spell your as yer.
  • This longer version may have been shortened to Bob's your uncle because Fanny has taken on a sexual meaning (late 20th century) since the expression was coined (1887).

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Flip just needs to paint his nails in the same color as as most of his shirts or sweaters are.

Creme…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last nights vlog was dire. More saccharine drivel with nothing really happening part from the discovery of the lie wire (well there needs to be one in the place) this once again shows her renovations are bodged and done out of order. The pea hens will probably die poor things and we have seen this before. 100 Stars arrived sponsorship deal already agreed but now Fanny will convince all the dumb viewers it was their idea. More free stuff more hairstyles and more volunteers when there is absolutely bugger all happening. The vlog is tired, on a repeat cycle. I sense on here people are tired too.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hmm..edgy polish /dark roots combo a good look especially for an appearance in court. But you can't beat Mr Styles in the overall put together look & he's only a couple of years older than Phi Phi and his tiny pee pee.
This is the outfit somewhere would wear to a 'Hookers & Pimps' Fancy Dress (Costume) Party - and they would go to a 2nd hand shop to find this getup and buy it cheap.
1657526918699.png

Unlike Snorty, Peter Allen was an entertainer who had talent and could sing, and he came to terms with his bi-sexuality.

1657527138462.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last nights vlog was dire. More saccharine drivel with nothing really happening part from the discovery of the lie wire (well there needs to be one in the place) this once again shows her renovations are bodged and done out of order. The pea hens will probably die poor things and we have seen this before. 100 Stars arrived sponsorship deal already agreed but now Fanny will convince all the dumb viewers it was their idea. More free stuff more hairstyles and more volunteers when there is absolutely bugger all happening. The vlog is tired, on a repeat cycle. I sense on here people are tired too.
I agree, nothing new to see at the HMN, e.g. more pea chicks and the real possibility that Ian the plasterer might have been electrocuted but at least he was compensated by a slice of birthday cake - just so La La Lande!

PJ's hair looked helmet like with the requisite frizzy ponytail. The darker colour will disguise his balding patch for just a little while - a hairdresser's trick! Although, he needs to have all the ends trimmed and at least a inch or so off the length to get rid of the straw like effect. I bet he gives Annalise very strict instructions as to what she is allowed to do as he is such a control freak. Tip PJ - always listen to your hairdresser! :giggle:

So, just a bunch of previous volunteers - one of them being very pretty and stylish, 100 Stars owner and Stuart. Viola, excitement guaranteed - NOT!

The other "regular" boring chateau owners and Gerry were due to arrive Sunday for who knows what reason. Steve and Sarah will be just so over the moon with their new 100 Stars gowns? Whatever! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
As Jules100 says ‘Don’t judge me witches’ I too have one of the 100* robes. Although very soft and lovely to wear they look and feel like they will disintegrate at any moment. Mine is so thin and see through. Every time it goes in the wash I think this is the end.
£85 100 Stars robe
I'm not judging, but I absolutely detest viscose as a fabric. For that price, I'd expect a silk robe. Yuck!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm not judging, but I absolutely detest viscose as a fabric. For that price, I'd expect a silk robe. Yuck!
I have never been a fan of viscose either. Love silk!
Although my personal preference is a little viscose where linen garments are concerned as otherwise, pure linen looks like crumpled rags within minutes. Made that pure linen mistake far too often in the past and always ended up eventually donating really expensive pieces. :(

Reactions: 17
The volunteer with benefits will never leave. Having a bi 'boyfriend" allows for having men on the side for both of them. You know, More is more.

View attachment 1407524
(throwback to thread #15 pic)
You know, you might be onto something there. Fanny Flash purposely chose BJJ. We’ve always speculated over his sexuality and why she made such a choice. It never really occurred to me that it was a facade that allowed Stephamememe to practice her own special brand of sexuality (the town bike). Just as with she wants to spend funds her way without questions, having Sir Snorty on her arm provides a distraction from questions about less savoury aspects of her personal life. Except from us of course. And increasingly, in the YouTube comments. Tattlers don’t rattle but Stephanie sure does.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is no longer even mentioning the chapel, the apartments, the facade, the Grand Salon or the lake cxxx

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
My neighbourhood as well. Ironically, my house had just been built a few month earlier (my OG neighbours have been a wonderful source of history)- it lost part of the roof and pool cage, and the original owner (who did not evacuate) had a stroke during the storm. (He survived, and fortified the house with a metal roof, extra straps in the attic, electric roll-down shutters, and a whole-house generator with a 250lb underground propane tank.) Even our boat house roof is metal and has massive hurricane straps. When we purchased the home, our insurance assessor said the house could survive up to a Cat 3- so our biggest concern is the storm surge (we live on Charlotte Harbor), and our sailboat and powerboat- our boats are always secured properly, but some of our neighbours have questionable storm prep for their boats (and bad pilings), and do not want a rogue boat hitting one of ours if it gets loose. And people's docks come loose during these storms as well- we are always find ourselves out in the storm pulling wood and decking out of the water. "Live on the water" they said, "It's all boat drinks and cruising to Fishermen's Village for dinner." Lies! Hopes for a quiet season!
Amen!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes @C’est moi 😉
Make them think they’re in charge! 😎
(On the husband/partner)
And choose the time wisely....
Just saying.....🤭
42 years. I think I'm a master of subterfuge within the marital system...🤣

I am a big nerd, just wanted to let you know she is saying “Sif” Thor married her in the comics.
View attachment 1407595

Although Sith would also be a cool name! Like a Sith Lord from Star Wars!
View attachment 1407598

🤓💯
And Thor married her because she had 3 boobie woobies...!!! Reckon Chris Hemsworth would go for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.