The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Is the sofa at the top of the stairs where Phiphi is meant to sit and wait whilst Mummy entertains her gentlemen callers?
View attachment 1407122
As Jules100 says ‘Don’t judge me witches’ I too have one of the 100* robes. Although very soft and lovely to wear they look and feel like they will disintegrate at any moment. Mine is so thin and see through. Every time it goes in the wash I think this is the end.

I am a big nerd, just wanted to let you know she is saying “Sif” Thor married her in the comics.
View attachment 1407595

Although Sith would also be a cool name! Like a Sith Lord from Star Wars!
View attachment 1407598

🤓💯
Ah, ok now it makes sense. I don’t follow comic books. I always wondered why she names the peahen after a cleaning solution. Cif which I think became Jif.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No, Stephanie called the mother "Sith" which is Thor's mate. We've also gotten through to her because she mentioned protecting them from the pine martens for the first time. I've been raving about pine martens (see on Pheeph's forest cam) for two years here. Especially after they penetrated Amy's roofed, covered, indoor-outdoor coop and chicken run, massacreing her flock. Pine martens can squeeze through a 45mm aperture and easily climb the walls of the walled garden.
You're right to be concerned about inbreeding -- causes blindness and crippling deformities in peachicks.
It's never too late to file a complaint with the French animal welfare authorities, The peafowl ought to have protected perches, nesting boxes and winter perches/aviaries.
For a veteran Tattler like you, assuming that something is just because Stephanie Jarvis says so is rather a rookie mistake, wouldn't you say?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
For a veteran Tattler like you, assuming that something is just because Stephanie Jarvis says so is rather a rookie mistake, wouldn't you say?
He forgot to apply modified Rule No. 1 to Fanny: If her lips are moving, there is a more than 75% chance she is lying.

I thought the “Sith” reference was a lie immediately because the reckless inbreeding of the peacocks/peahens has been discussed at length in this forum and the LieLande crew read here. That is why Stephanfraudie deliberately went out of her way to mention the one peahen not related to Thor. Thor has been attempting to romance all of his relatives in the videos, with Fanny excitedly narrating his wooing of his sisters. She does not segregate Sith and Thor in a separate area. She just wants baby chicks. She is so predictable.

And she and her guests manhandle the poor little chicks for video content. I wonder how many will survive. She treats all of the animals at the Dump terribly and only wants to exploit them for video content. Is this the second or third set of baby peacocks/peahens she has used for video content?

I guess Nancy the chicken is the next to be exploited for baby chicks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Stuart, you're not a special guest if you have to cook for your supper the entire weekend.
You're simply a downstairs, volunteer scullery cook who Fanny deigns to allow eat at her dinning table.
That girl has more of a pedigree than anyone in that house. More class too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Fanny is so cruel to animals. The poor sheep were allowed to inbreed until it was stopped by a non owner of the Dump, the sheep were not shorn until mid summer despite France having had very hot temperatures. And then she was unhappy not to have a baby lamb to use as an Easter prop so she has Kirsty bring over lambs for the Dump crew to video and manhandle. I was disappointed that Kirsty indulged Fanny’s whims and transporTed the little lambs to be exploited for photo and video content. Ît seems like Kirsty is getting the Shittoo fever and playing more and more into being one of Fanny’s go to people to set up stories or manipulate info for the videos.

When Fanny stupidly drained the pond, she went to take a nap because she was bored of watching the fish die gasping for breath after she completely drained their environment and left them flopping around in the mud to die. She has no empathy and lacks a conscience.

She still doesn’t contain and protect the chickens or peacocks properly, causing some of them to unnecessarily die.

She didn’t take Ruby to the vet when Ruby was seriously injured. Selmar did it because he was worried for Ruby.

And yet, when Ruby, the sheep, and the disgruntled peahens and chickens stage their coup, Fanny will still pretend to not understand why they are upset with her.

It is so frustrating to watch her mistreat animals again and again for her own personal gain. Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
What you are seeing is the true Fanny:self absorbed, shallow, legend in her own mind, exploitative of others to benefit her one true love ( herself), greedy, deceitful, cheap/ miserly with others, self aggrandizing, shopaholic with atrocious tastes, drunk,spoiled, little to no moral compass, boring without the Shittoo or others to exploit for content, lacking in empathy towards humans and animals, lazy, etc.

Fanny is living like the main character in the novel, The Portrait of Dorian Gray. The painting that reflects Fanny’s true nature and actions is lost in one of the attics at the Dump, but when it is finally located and sees the light of day…..wowza, the gig is up for the little orphan Princess for people will no longer be fooled by her fake show and will see who she truly is as a person.

The Portrait of Stephanfraudie No Gooder Jarvis is slowly unfurling in front of everyone with each video/comment/fake alias she makes. Tic toc Fanny!
I have often thought that Narcissism will be referred to as the Dorian Gray Syndrome at some future stage.
Every N should have a portrait in their attic - much like Stephanie Jarvis no doubt already has - she can take her pick from dear Daddy's! :devilish:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have often thought that Narcissism will be referred to as the Dorian Gray Syndrome at some future stage.
Every N should have a portrait in their attic - much like Stephanie Jarvis no doubt already has - she can take her pick from dear Daddy's! :devilish:
We know she definitely has multiple paintings and dozens of photographs of herself in the Shittoo. I think Fanny has more paintings and photos of herself in the Dump than the Queen has of herself in Buckingham Palace. And Fanny is only a self titled little orphan Princess of a derelict farmhouse, not a Queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We know she definitely has multiple paintings and dozens of photographs of herself in the Shittoo. I think Fanny has more paintings and photos of herself in the Dump than the Queen has of herself in Buckingham Palace. And Fanny is only a self titled little orphan Princess, not a Queen.
And, do you think that it is a coincidence that her "boyfriend/consort/beard" is called Philip? 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
I dunno about class. If she had any, she would stay away from the shitoo!
Well she definitely got “schooled” about narcissistic behavior from her interactions with Fanny. Maybe she was slumming it for the weekend as a cook and scullery maid. From the comments she made about needing a massage and digging up onions. I don’t think she will be rushing back to the Dump for a return visit anytime soon. Like most invited “guests” or “friends” they end up being the non paid employees for the weekend, exploited for video content, and pushed out the door with a high pitched, Byeeeeeeeeeeeee! from Fanny. Fanny then shuts off her pink phone and runs for a glass of champagne.

Last edited:
Quick thing here....I also use Tide and Downy and I do not like the smell of Tide, either! Have you considered using Tide Free? It's unscented! All you'll smell is whatever your fabric softener smells like!
I wish we could buy Downy in the UK ….it’s def the best

Reactions: 6
Does anyone think Kirsty has become the new Dan for Fanny’s video content? Do you sense a change in Kirsty since Dan has been pushed aside by Fanny? She seems a little more eager to participate in the video shenanigans and not camera shy anymore. Other times Sh3 appears uncomfortable to support Fanny’s ”narrative”, e.g., talking about how only one plant died in the garden,

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well she definitely got “schooled” about narcissistic behavior from her interactions with Fanny. Maybe she was slumming it for the weekend as a cook and scullery maid. From the comments she made about needing a massage and digging up onions. I don’t think she will be rushing back to the Dump for a return visit anytime soon. Like most invited “guests” or “friends” they end up being the non paid employees for the weekend, exploited for video content, and pushed out the door with a high pitched, Byeeeeeeeeeeeee! from Fanny. Fanny then shuts off her pink phone and runs for a glass of champagne.
Oh for sure. She comes from money and society, and LALaLande is hardly the highlight of her travels. I don’t know if she’s given it all enough of an inspection to draw the correct conclusions.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I like the name Sir Snorts a Lot. It sounds right. “Your Majesty, may I present to you little orphan Princess Stephanfraudie and Sir Snorts a Lot of LieLande. They have brought you some expired homemade chutney, ma’am.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I like the name Sir Snorts a Lot. It sounds right. “Your Majesty, may I present to you little orphan Princess Stephanfraudie and Sir Snorts a Lot of LieLande. They have brought you some expired homemade chutney, ma’am.”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well at least she got paid in kind with her £85 100 Stars robe. That again being well below minimum wage level! Do you think that she gets B&B free as a volunteer chef for the weekend and is happy with that?

I wonder whether Dan was given one as he said he doesn't have one and is now viewed as the outside/indoor member of the team. What exactly is he actually doing there nowadays, apart from tweaking the pergola and picking up chicks - the feathered kind of course! :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If his outfit, look, and fingernails would at least match each other. It’s his overall appearance that makes his black fingernails look ridiculous.

Here is how it’s done:

View attachment 1407260
Hmm..edgy polish /dark roots combo a good look especially for an appearance in court. But you can't beat Mr Styles in the overall put together look & he's only a couple of years older than Phi Phi and his tiny pee pee.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.