The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally got round to watching the latest CD- what the fork with the hidden live wire in the turret?!? It could have been a lot worse: Ian-the-plasterer- metal tool + hidden live wire = not so Happy Birthday. Kudos to Golden Man Bun for sorting it out. Maria made a "You Survived Today Without An Electrocution" birthday cake for him using courgettes because she did not have a lot of ingredients, food-wise (Fanny will never approve of expensive ingredients being used to make food for the workers- sad cake did not even have frosting, just some foraged fruits from the garden.) BJJ prancing about because Amaury gave him the workshop key (no worries there- BJJ IS a tool, but has no idea how to even operate a screwdriver.) More press for 100 Stars, as the owner is staying there (sans archaeologist partner) and free robes for the guests for this weekend. Ala Oprah, "You get a robe! YOU get a robe!" But NOT for you, grabby Herr Nuti- who is being sent away with Man Bun for a few days (because she can not play nice, and fears every female will try to seduce her Golden Man Bun ticket- even Josie was a perceived threat!). New peachicks- crikey, Kirstie, you know better than to pick them up and let everyone pet them. Annaliese colouring BJJs receding hairline (he wanted orange- is he trying to look like the clown her really is?), and Fanny's (which is a lost cause, as she won't maintain it.) My sorority sister is back, and cooked fish for dinner. (Which grossed out the delicate flower that is Snorty- he is used to fish coming from a can.) Fleuries did not put out a vlog today- suspect they are too busy actually getting things done. Billy put one out about the library paneling he purchased that allegedly came from the Rothschild chateau- which is actually beautiful (later than Fanny's), in better nick, and got it for only 4000 Euros of Gwen's money (plus 500E delivery)- I can't be mad at this one- every time I buy a package of Lesaffre yeast, I like to think I am supporting Billy's renovation efforts (it is better than Patreon because I get bread and pizza crust as bonus at the end!) And now I am off, as it is close to bedtime, to check in on what my favourite chateau grifters, Sillymar and Tatty has gotten on to (they should be branded as the cure for insomnia.) Any word these days how our beloved Roadside Flower Killer is doing with her new "chef" job? Or did she just quit after a day (as I suspect) and go mum?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Oooh. Actually, I do that with my husband! It's not underhand, I just plant the seed make a few comments and point him in the right direction. A necessitie in married life I think 😉
Yes @C’est moi 😉
Make them think they’re in charge! 😎
(On the husband/partner)
And choose the time wisely....
Just saying.....🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No, Stephanie called the mother "Sith" which is Thor's mate.
I am a big nerd, just wanted to let you know she is saying “Sif” Thor married her in the comics.
1657505760278.jpeg

Although Sith would also be a cool name! Like a Sith Lord from Star Wars!
1657505879091.jpeg

🤓💯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I finally got round to watching the latest CD- what the fork with the hidden live wire in the turret?!? It could have been a lot worse: Ian-the-plasterer- metal tool + hidden live wire = not so Happy Birthday. Kudos to Golden Man Bun for sorting it out. Maria made a "You Survived Today Without An Electrocution" birthday cake for him using courgettes because she did not have a lot of ingredients, food-wise (Fanny will never approve of expensive ingredients being used to make food for the workers- sad cake did not even have frosting, just some foraged fruits from the garden.) BJJ prancing about because Amaury gave him the workshop key (no worries there- BJJ IS a tool, but has no idea how to even operate a screwdriver.) More press for 100 Stars, as the owner is staying there (sans archaeologist partner) and free robes for the guests for this weekend. Ala Oprah, "You get a robe! YOU get a robe!" But NOT for you, grabby Herr Nuti- who is being sent away with Man Bun for a few days (because she can not play nice, and fears every female will try to seduce her Golden Man Bun ticket- even Josie was a perceived threat!). New peachicks- crikey, Kirstie, you know better than to pick them up and let everyone pet them. Annaliese colouring BJJs receding hairline (he wanted orange- is he trying to look like the clown her really is?), and Fanny's (which is a lost cause, as she won't maintain it.) My sorority sister is back, and cooked fish for dinner. (Which grossed out the delicate flower that is Snorty- he is used to fish coming from a can.) Fleuries did not put out a vlog today- suspect they are too busy actually getting things done. Billy put one out about the library paneling he purchased that allegedly came from the Rothschild chateau- which is actually beautiful (later than Fanny's), in better nick, and got it for only 4000 Euros of Gwen's money (plus 500E delivery)- I can't be mad at this one- every time I buy a package of Lesaffre yeast, I like to think I am supporting Billy's renovation efforts (it is better than Patreon because I get bread and pizza crust as bonus at the end!) And now I am off, as it is close to bedtime, to check in on what my favourite chateau grifters, Sillymar and Tatty has gotten on to (they should be branded as the cure for insomnia.) Any word these days how our beloved Roadside Flower Killer is doing with her new "chef" job? Or did she just quit after a day (as I suspect) and go mum?
That cake might as well have been a bran muffin. Mmmm, thanks.
He should have gone orange!
1657505778250.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My neighbourhood as well. Ironically, my house had just been built a few month earlier (my OG neighbours have been a wonderful source of history)- it lost part of the roof and pool cage, and the original owner (who did not evacuate) had a stroke during the storm. (He survived, and fortified the house with a metal roof, extra straps in the attic, electric roll-down shutters, and a whole-house generator with a 250lb underground propane tank.) Even our boat house roof is metal and has massive hurricane straps. When we purchased the home, our insurance assessor said the house could survive up to a Cat 3- so our biggest concern is the storm surge (we live on Charlotte Harbor), and our sailboat and powerboat- our boats are always secured properly, but some of our neighbours have questionable storm prep for their boats (and bad pilings), and do not want a rogue boat hitting one of ours if it gets loose. And people's docks come loose during these storms as well- we are always find ourselves out in the storm pulling wood and decking out of the water. "Live on the water" they said, "It's all boat drinks and cruising to Fishermen's Village for dinner." Lies! Hopes for a quiet season!
Are you flipping kidding me??? I also live in Charlotte County OMG ( small world )

• Heart
Are you flipping kidding me??? I also live in Charlotte County OMG ( small world )
Dahling, you are probably one of my neighbours! Feel free to come over and drink wine any day of the week! (And bring the sandwiches!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Fanny has drifted so bloody far afield from where her vlogs first started she's unrecognizable, and the current smoke & mirrors is not very attractive.
What you are seeing is the true Fanny:self absorbed, shallow, legend in her own mind, exploitative of others to benefit her one true love ( herself), greedy, deceitful, cheap/ miserly with others, self aggrandizing, shopaholic with atrocious tastes, drunk,spoiled, little to no moral compass, boring without the Shittoo or others to exploit for content, lacking in empathy towards humans and animals, lazy, etc.

Fanny is living like the main character in the novel, The Portrait of Dorian Gray. The painting that reflects Fanny’s true nature and actions is lost in one of the attics at the Dump, but when it is finally located and sees the light of day…..wowza, the gig is up for the little orphan Princess for people will no longer be fooled by her fake show and will see who she truly is as a person.

The Portrait of Stephanfraudie No Gooder Jarvis is slowly unfurling in front of everyone with each video/comment/fake alias she makes. Tic toc Fanny!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It simply showcases how he does zero work- he gets his hair and nails done. Never lifts a painted finger around there. Just changes into several stupid outfits per day and spends his guardian’s money on horsesh*t. The other inhabitants have to resent his lazy atrophied ass- I know I do😂
It’s a power play. Phi Phi wants to pretend that he is lord of the farmhouse when he is really a low paid beard for the Princess so she can indulge in debauchery of all types. He wants to flaunt his role as the support pet with a punchable face to show off and bait others. From boy band to LieLande faux concubine who longs for a puppy, its so LieLande! And he does it all while fondling porcelain and dancing the Charleston!

Reactions: 19
I posted a link to this page earlier but it was mysteriously removed (FB links not allowed? or someone complained?)
Anyway, I found the perfect ring for Philip... an extra nail to paint! 1 for each finger and he'll be in nail polish heaven!
Steph might even appreciate the extra ring-a-ding-ding.
1657510870371.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I can’t believe nobody noticed this, or maybe you did but we’re too drained of energy to mention it: Do you remember when Atmoire said “Bob’s your uncle and Fanny’s your Aunt”?!

View attachment 1407542
I have two Uncle Bobs so when people said this to me when i was young I didn't understand at all. I'd say "Yeah so, do you know them?" I think I was about 18 when I realised it was an expression and not a statement or question about my Uncles. :oops::rolleyes:

• Haha
It’s a power play. Phi Phi wants to pretend that he is lord of the farmhouse when he is really a low paid beard for the Princess so she can indulge in debauchery of all types. He wants to flaunt his role as the support pet with a punchable face to show off and bait others. From boy band to LieLande faux concubine who longs for a puppy, its so LieLande! And he does it all while fondling porcelain and dancing the Charleston!
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if every bit of this is true. There’s a precedent…SJ and Teabag also had a pretend relationship. But I think Teabag finally decided he didn’t want to play along anymore. In Snorts, SJ might have found someone who’s willing to play the part of her romantic interest in exchange for pay, travel, and living as the faux lord of La La Lande. After all, he IS an actor…and SJ’s life is one big video production.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Stuart, you're not a special guest if you have to cook for your supper the entire weekend.
You're simply a downstairs, volunteer scullery cook who Fanny deigns to allow eat at her dinning table.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I am caught up on the thread after being out with no internet or cell reception for the week…I didn’t want to inconvenience @Jules100 so I tried to make a tile myself…you are truly talented @Jules100! As shown by me and Mr Jarvis, tile making is not for everyone!
View attachment 1404088
A53D645B-1EEF-4C73-80AC-1FA1341CAC4B.jpeg

@Jules100! Please could I bother you for a tile! Thankyou!! ❤
D481F138-E4E6-4EA9-8B6F-9864AA3B7629.jpeg

@Jules 100, having seen your paarfectly tiled tiki hut, I'm just following up on the Key West get-together. I'd need to arrive around 1a.m. and require an extra room for my 'cameraman'. I'd love to bring you a gift - would you prefer squirrel wine or honey?
EDB8EB9B-5BFC-4E8A-A159-A8AFD04F449C.jpeg

Work your magic. ☺
4F743A0B-D45A-4360-BE6F-A59232D6A97F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oooh. Actually, I do that with my husband! It's not underhand, I just plant the seed make a few comments and point him in the right direction. A necessitie in married life I think 😉
Hardly the same, unless your marriage is based on the kind of lies Stephanie Jarvis has build her "fame" on.

Reactions: 22
I posted a link to this page earlier but it was mysteriously removed (FB links not allowed? or someone complained?)
Anyway, I found the perfect ring for Philip... an extra nail to paint! 1 for each finger and he'll be in nail polish heaven!
Steph might even appreciate the extra ring-a-ding-ding.
View attachment 1407645
How creepy and bizarre is that???
Ewwww!!!! 😳🧟‍♂️😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the title of the vlog there was no bad news just more evidence of renovations happening arse over tit
It's fascinating to me how Stephanie Jarvis for the sake of trying to be funny or entertaining is not only digging her own DIY grave, but actually on camera admits to what she is accused of. She says she can only deal with one catastrophe a day (I don't particularly like her pun chatastrophy, but hey, to each their own) yet she's not the one dealing with anything that happens in her HMN. In fact, it's because she never deals with anything relating the maintenance of her crumbling farmhouse these disasters keep happening and are never truly resolved. The poor-me-look-what-has-happened routine is getting really, really old and the people that actually do need to put in the work are clearly not as amused as they were when they arrived.
Also, celebrating the birth of yet again another nest of inbred farm birds might be typical LaLande, it's still illegal Stephanie Jarvis. Tick tock.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.