The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment by Cameron shouldn't have made me laugh, but it did. It's very informative and very correct what he's saying. I just like how he's all doom and gloom and then signs off by saying "Cheers!". As in, hope you don't die from avian flu......Cheers, though!

I agree with Deanya, too. I was quite upset to hear those poor little babies chirping away for their mother, while all the shitoo people took turns holding them and Stephanie oohed and aahed over them. Get them to their mom....stat!
If only Fanny showed the same affection to young homo sapiens...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Had to stop watching the fuckery to comment that Fanny us a dumb ass and WHY is Snorts wearing blue eyeshadow????
I. Just. Can't.
I never noticed eyeshadow, but I'm beginning to think the nail polish is for interaction, doesn't it help your logarithms or whatever it is?

Reactions: 14
So Thor mated with his daughter and she gave birth to his grandchildren?
No, Stephanie called the mother "Sith" which is Thor's mate. We've also gotten through to her because she mentioned protecting them from the pine martens for the first time. I've been raving about pine martens (see on Pheeph's forest cam) for two years here. Especially after they penetrated Amy's roofed, covered, indoor-outdoor coop and chicken run, massacreing her flock. Pine martens can squeeze through a 45mm aperture and easily climb the walls of the walled garden.
You're right to be concerned about inbreeding -- causes blindness and crippling deformities in peachicks.
It's never too late to file a complaint with the French animal welfare authorities, The peafowl ought to have protected perches, nesting boxes and winter perches/aviaries.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not a payed promotion:

For more than two years now, I’ve been playing a wonderful tablet game called „Murder in the alps“.
it’s a puzzle/search game about a journalist called Anna. The game is built upon different chapters in different locations like a hotel, a small Italien town, Bern in Switzerland.

Each interaction consumes energy, which reloads over the day. (You could buy energy on sales however.) But if you have patience you can play through all chapters within a few month I think.

The newest chapter is „The Dada Killer“, which is extremely fascinating and gives a lot of information about the Dada movement. I truly love this game.

View attachment 1407358
I played a few chapters a long time ago and got frustrated with waiting on the energy to restore. I think I will revisit. The pandemic has taught me more patience.

Thanks for recommending.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No, Stephanie called the mother "Sith" which is Thor's mate. We've also gotten through to her because she mentioned protecting them from the pine martens for the first time. I've been raving about pine martens (see on Pheeph's forest cam) for two years here. Especially after they penetrated Amy's roofed, covered, indoor-outdoor coop and chicken run, massacreing her flock. Pine martens can squeeze through a 45mm aperture and easily climb the walls of the walled garden.
You're right to be concerned about inbreeding -- causes blindness and crippling deformities in peachicks.
It's never too late to file a complaint with the French animal welfare authorities, The peafowl ought to have protected perches, nesting boxes and winter perches/aviaries.
As soon as I heard her say "pine martens", I instantly thought of you!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who are these funny, articulate people? Selmar, FRK, Tomaz? I guess maybe Michael and Cat qualify.

It is so much more frantic yet lackluster at the same time. Maybe it’s not who surrounds her….it’s HER (and Snorts).

B9200261-ACA7-4695-96C9-B034752B51F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes, I do laundry but I thought this forum was about Chateau Diaries.
Enjoy a nice cool drink on a hot summer’s day/evening and bask in the intermission because we all need a little break from 24/7 Fanny. Imagine how exhausting it would be to constantly be in Fanny’s presence. Just thinking about it makes me want to pour another drink! 🍻

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Quick thing here....I also use Tide and Downy and I do not like the smell of Tide, either! Have you considered using Tide Free? It's unscented! All you'll smell is whatever your fabric softener smells like!
I have- but it doesn't seem like it does as good of a job as the regular Tide. :( I use Persil Pro Clean as well, which is okay, and Hero Clean for my sweaty gym clothes (which smells pretty amazing, but is pricey.)

Reactions: 9
Enjoy a nice cool drink on a hot summer’s day/evening and bask in the intermission because we all need a little break from 24/7 Fanny. Imagine how exhausting it would be to constantly be in Fanny’s presence. Just thinking about it makes me want to pour another drink! 🍻
Sometimes other topics are good because they serve as a palate cleanser between servings of the ongoing LieLande drama and deception by the Shittoo crew, especially NoGooder Princess Fanny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
How kind! See, I told you that I am younger than my avatar would suggest (and I've given up the cigars.) All thanks to Liz Earle Skin repair. Damn, now Heathcliffe will be bothering me again. xx

View attachment 1407033
You're still very flexible though with that knee up like that! So I'm sure Heathcliffe will approve of your new look.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not a payed promotion:

For more than two years now, I’ve been playing a wonderful tablet game called „Murder in the alps“.
it’s a puzzle/search game about a journalist called Anna. The game is built upon different chapters in different locations like a hotel, a small Italien town, Bern in Switzerland.

Each interaction consumes energy, which reloads over the day. (You could buy energy on sales however.) But if you have patience you can play through all chapters within a few month I think.

The newest chapter is „The Dada Killer“, which is extremely fascinating and gives a lot of information about the Dada movement. I truly love this game.

View attachment 1407358
What, no June’s Journey?!?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.