The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, if you can't burn wood pellets, you can't burn wood?

At some point, this house of cards is going to have to fall. After years of “work,” hundreds of thousands in donations $, the parties, the trips, the clothes, the alcohol, the purchases…the place will be no better off. It’s already looking like a hoarder dump. She can’t keep doing this forever…right? I’ve got to believe that, at some point, there won’t be enough smoke and mirrors to hide behind.
It needs investigative journalism... W5 in Canada, 60 Minutes?

Reactions: 14
No brains... no commonsense, kids got a temperature so he covers him in a blanket sticks him in front of the TV with a bag of sweets... no damp towel to cool his face down, possibly the medicine was childrens paracetamol. Jobs a goodun and that's father and son time.
Sorry but vlogging children, let alone sick children is just not ok. I hope his kids grow up to sue him in the future.

Reactions: 13
why would you start this f you're gong to leave it in this sorry state? Adding the chandelier is just polishing a turd
She started it assuming Ian would work on it has been said that Ian hurt his back at the tit show? I’m wondering if the argument is over workman’s compensation? I’m sure they have this in France
@Clara Burnett

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I am rather concerned that you are showing photos of Chateau your husband worked on, on this forum. I would be furious if it were my home / chateau, nothing against you or husband but I would not wish ANY involvement with this CD forum. Nor would I chose to use his company for fear of where my home photos could end up in the future. The info you have both given is most interesting Thank you for that part.
If the house can be seen from a public road - you have no control over who takes a photo of your house and where they put the photo: Google Earth.

Sorry but vlogging children, let alone sick children is just not ok. I hope his kids grow up to sue him in the future.
Given the extreme levels of use of children in vlogs on YT, I think it's important to account for the 'exploitation' factor - how much are they the main draw card for the vlog, are they made to do things especially for the vlog or are they just being filmed doing their own thing etc. Dan's vlogs are pretty low on the exploitation factor IMO.

Reactions: 11
A very detail oriented commenter on a new up and coming YouTube channel, actually called the heating guy & spoke to him. He said he is not able to install a pellet burner at the chateau.
Do the Pethricks have a pellet? I think he was recently ( this year ) how expensive it was getting.

Reactions: 8
Do the Pethricks have a pellet? I think he was recently ( this year ) how expensive it was getting.
Yes, the Pethericks have a pellet furnace to heat their chateau. It’s self-feeding…you load a hopper full of pellets and it lasts a long time before it needs to be replenished. Billy did a video on it…I thought it was kind of a “dig” at SJ! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She just Looks totaly ridiculous in those high heeled boots, shame on C4 for giving her air time!
She serves them and their 10-minute ad intervals (on demand streaming) well, as a female villain out of the long history of British drama -- corrupt, licentious and hypocritical Lady Fidget. They know exactly what they're doing, and I think it's one reason Jarvis has no sponsors.
(I majored in this a long time ago, and have forgotten almost everything my father's hard-earned dollars bought me. Oh well. Except that Lady Fidget is not a figure of gentle Horatian satire, but of the nuke strike Juvenalian satire. Like Jonathan Swift's, moral commentary at its harshest and most effective.)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Whacky over-priced broken chandelier, peeling wallpaper, exposed electrical wires, a squirrel metaphorically eating nuts, and 9,000 unanswered emails. People are People. Her Bank Accounts are in identical ruins.
She show's the world who she truly is...but they still keep donating money.

View attachment 1383528
Yep! 😈
That’s why I say “She’s laughing all the way to the bank”! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well done Jules but please excuse this but UN bleeping BELIEVABLE. Why? just why get a company in from the UK for a job of this size. Where do they stand public liability insurance wise if something goes wrong, will they be able to get someone to come back to fix it. Oh well you can't help stupid can you.
I think the more interesting part of this information, that I got confirmed today too, is that the guy is a friend of Armoir. They go to extreme lengths to keep the money in the family, don't they? Stephanie Jarvis' patrons will pay up no matter what and won't notice what gets skimmed off. She should be held accountable and not just by us.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I wonder when CDIY/Channel 4 lets members of their cast know that they won't be filming them the next season? My guilty pleasure, besides all of you here, is a couple of the Real Housewives series on Bravo. Pretty much right after a series is shown, it is made known who won't be coming back next season.

I ask this because I feel something has changed with Stephanie. The carelessness of her vlogging, the rinse and repeat of the garden and so forth. The lack of anything going on at that chateau, while not new, is a little strange given all everyone talks about is how we've endured two years of restrictions...blah blah blah.......there is literally NOTHING going on at that chateau! I follow a couple of chateaus on Instagam (they don't vlog on YouTube) and they are quite busy with their gites, weddings, local area activities and, meanwhile, Stephanie is sniffing oils on the patio with her youngest. Then, she's hinting that she knows this run with Patreon and YouTube isn't forever (duh!), even though we suspect it's all to keep Patreons, get new Patreons or have them give her more money for the heating.

We've all said she's a joke on Channel 4 compared to everyone else.....and while I haven't seen any of this last season, it sounds like it was one of the worst ever for the CLL gang. Maybe Channel 4 realizes it and gave her the axe?

Reactions: 32
She started it assuming Ian would work on it has been said that Ian hurt his back at the tit show? I’m wondering if the argument is over workman’s compensation? I’m sure they have this in France
@Clara Burnett
Stephanie Jarvis accused Ian of writing here, that's the fallout.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I wonder when CDIY/Channel 4 lets members of their cast know that they won't be filming them the next season? My guilty pleasure, besides all of you here, is a couple of the Real Housewives series on Bravo. Pretty much right after a series is shown, it is made known who won't be coming back next season.

I ask this because I feel something has changed with Stephanie. The carelessness of her vlogging, the rinse and repeat of the garden and so forth. The lack of anything going on at that chateau, while not new, is a little strange given all everyone talks about is how we've endured two years of restrictions...blah blah blah.......there is literally NOTHING going on at that chateau! I follow a couple of chateaus on Instagam (they don't vlog on YouTube) and they are quite busy with their gites, weddings, local area activities and, meanwhile, Stephanie is sniffing oils on the patio with her youngest. Then, she's hinting that she knows this run with Patreon and YouTube isn't forever (duh!), even though we suspect it's all to keep Patreons, get new Patreons or have them give her more money for the heating.

We've all said she's a joke on Channel 4 compared to everyone else.....and while I haven't seen any of this last season, it sounds like it was one of the worst ever for the CLL gang. Maybe Channel 4 realizes it and gave her the axe?
I would think feigning shock at her relationship being revealed then blaming it on Ch4 didn’t win her any points with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She did not edit that flog, he did. He left that kiss (if that's what you call it) in to show us that they still care for each other. She must have been over the moon with his choices, NOT. Once again, she left him a job to do and couldn't be arsed to check it before he put it online. She doesn't care one way or the other. Now at least we know that she's a really bad editor, but he is even worse.
Is it his payback for being depicted as a screeching operatic wannabee in the Patreon video? I mean, are they now fighting in the videos? Where else, I say to myself striking my forehead. It's all performance.

She's a German lady who lives in the neighborhood. Stephanie Jarvis might pretend to be friends with her, but she hardly knows her, maybe set next to her at some dinner party.
Looked like the longest video grubbing for freebies from a perfume hustler I've ever seen. Piggies at the trough.
Parfumeurs are the biggest hustlers in the world. I love them. Guerrilla sprayers in the department store. Writers of the most unbelievable bosh -- even the really good artisanal ones. Especially the really good artisanal ones.

Well done Jules but please excuse this but UN bleeping BELIEVABLE. Why? just why get a company in from the UK for a job of this size. Where do they stand public liability insurance wise if something goes wrong, will they be able to get someone to come back to fix it. Oh well you can't help stupid can you.
Good for Amaury, dishing some pork from the barrel out to his buddy. Evidence his eye is on the prize.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Yes, the Pethericks have a pellet furnace to heat their chateau. It’s self-feeding…you load a hopper full of pellets and it lasts a long time before it needs to be replenished. Billy did a video on it…I thought it was kind of a “dig” at SJ! 😆
Oh you wooooooont believe how much joy I had, when baby showed me how he loads the pellets into the hot furnace…

And he loaded and loaded, it got hotter and hotter… until I..until I…

rocky-rockybalboa.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.