The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watch any more so have no idea who this dubey person is, but honestly...he is delusional... It's criminal that SJ and the tribe pander to his fantasy rants! What a very sad man he must be...I guess he must have some ££ though or SJ et al would have blocked his ass ages ago!
Excuse moi that would be Dauphene Jason Dubey to you, and well us and anyone who didn’t ask…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
While I am a great admirer and notice-taker of Clara's wet work -- and her silences -- there's no way Tina would be sashaying through the shitoo as recently as Clara has been. I worry Clara exposes herself too much here to start with, so I won't be giving examples of why I think it's impossible that she is Ian or Tina. Speculation about her identity is something I avoid. I don't need to know, just to scratch my tattlin' itch. And the price of disclosure would be losing an invaluable eyewitness. I once told the company lawyer I'd go to prison rather than reveal a source. He said, The Women's Detention Center is not a nice place. I said, It's just another story.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wow. The caterwauling. Miserable. Kill me.
“Dear Patrons,

WE NEED YOU TO DOUBLE YOUR DONATIONS SO WE CAN BE WARM, ESPECIALLY MUMMY AND PERCY WHEN THEY VISIT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE LALANDE BENEFICIARY OF YOUR WILLS PLEASE CONTACT [email protected]. WE WOULD BE THRILLED TO RELIEVE YOU OF AS MUCH OF YOUR MONEY AS POSSIBLE. THAT WOULD BE PARRRFFFECT!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thanks for sharing this

Aside from Amaury's "real persona" I appreciate his forthright conversation with his cousin. I have had that same conversation with a "visionary" like Stephanie. It's the visionary's job to work the street for the money and she is doing that. It's all about placement of that money. AND bringing the visionary over to the "dark side" of reality. Making the building pretty and looking a certain way is all nice but like Amaury said, fix the roof i.e. fix the envelope. Then do the pretty's. He has a much harder nut to spin than I did - family is involved. Do it once and do it right was my motto. Spend high once so you aren't spending less five times.
This does of course require the visionary to pull in the reins on other purchases. I found as the PM, just do it. The money will re-allocate itself and all will work out.

I do wonder how long till Tante et Oncle buy the niece out and install son as manager/owner.
“working the street for money” same as a prostitute.

it seemed to me that the entire convo with Amaury was designed to increase Patreon donations. “If this YouTube, Patreon thing ends.” “Best to do the entire heating job in one hit” etc.

There will be some new Patreon tiers in the near future…donations will go into a special heating account. These tiers will be attached to a promise of not only having your (potential new patrons) name recorded on the back of some panelling, but also tattooed on Fanny’s busy arse.

“Dan,” who has pointed out some truths on the YT comments, created a stir. Burn Fanny. Maintain the rage “Dan.” 😊

Amuary talks sense and Fanny should listen to him, but Fanny doesn't do things properly and doesn't have a sensible bone in her body
  • Do it properly from the start and install a system which you can add on
  • Spend the money when you have the money
  • Good roof and heating – are essential
Wonder how long Amuary will want to stay at the unheated dump??? Don't think he's keen of spending another winter being sick and freezing at the shiteau. Heck, it's June and Fanny is wearing a hot water bottle. However, she is installing a log burner in the Marquis Sitting Room so guess that's where Amuary & Natti are going to stay (atleast in winter)

What about the B&B guests who are wandering in the woods in the rain and come back into the shiteau with no heating?

Fanny doesn't want to sack everyone to get the work done. Don't think that will be an issue. I'll be surprised if Dan & Pavlina are still there by Christmas and the gardeners don't work in the winter.

Mummy & Percy
  • August & September at the shiteau
  • October & November in England
  • December at the shiteau (Let's hope Snorty's parents come for Christmas too) 🎄:ROFLMAO:
Not a sensible bone or boner in her body!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
maybe it was filed- in her inbox of 9000 plus emails - I would bet that she just found it having cleared the inbox. Either that or it was the lake application
e-mail # 3 is from the water police: Dear Ms. Jarvis and Bad head. It has come to our attention that your lake is compliant and you do not, I repeat it does not need to be drained. Please disregard any prior notices. Sincere apologies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Or it is just a lie and Amoury's friend gives a high quote in an attempt to put the heating to bed as unachievable

Where does Fanny get her botox done so regularly?
She probably had it done at the mechanics when she took the van 😂

“Dear Patrons,

WE NEED YOU TO DOUBLE YOUR DONATIONS SO WE CAN BE WARM, ESPECIALLY MUMMY AND PERCY WHEN THEY VISIT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE LALANDE BENEFICIARY OF YOUR WILLS PLEASE CONTACT [email protected]. WE WOULD BE THRILLED TO RELIEVE YOU OF AS MUCH OF YOUR MONEY AS POSSIBLE. THAT WOULD BE PARRRFFFECT!!!”
December is Double your Donation Month folks... Pre-payment is acceptable..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“working the street for money” same as a prostitute.

it seemed to me that the entire convo with Amaury was designed to increase Patreon donations. “If this YouTube, Patreon thing ends.” “Best to do the entire heating job in one hit” etc.

There will be some new Patreon tiers in the near future…donations will go into a special heating account. These tiers will be attached to a promise of not only having your (potential new patrons) name recorded on the back of some panelling, but also tattooed on Fanny’s busy arse.

“Dan,” who has pointed out some truths on the YT comments, created a stir. Burn Fanny. Maintain the rage “Dan.” 😊

Not a sensible bone or boner in her body!
For your kind donation, Dear Patron, so you too can have your name engraved on our new boiler.

Yes, I know I could stay warm if I slept with Snorty and we cuddled together - but frankly I'd rather freeze to death than share a bed with PhiPhi.

Snorty says he could stay warm if I got him a puppy to sleep with a night - but frankly I'd rather Snorty freeze to death than get a dog.

We could sleep under our new chandeliers, but I'm surprised they don't give off much heat.

The new van isn't good for sleeping because it's covered in peacock poo, but the good news is we can use peacock poo pellets in our new boiler.

We thought about sleeping downstairs in front of a warm fire (like a big, fun Lie Lande Slumber Party), but Snorty's hair is a fire hazard and he might roll too close to the embers while sleeping. I don't have the insurance for that - in fact, I can't remember, but I don't think I've paid any insurance for a while. I think there was something about insurance premiums in my 9,000 emails, but in my recent, exciting clean up I think I may have deleted those notices - silly me!

So yes, a new boiler is best, but only with your kind donations, dear patrons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
E-mail # 8749 from Snorty’s college: Dear Mr. Jansen, We are excited to have you return to college for your sophomore year. We hope your gap year was rewarding and matured your decision making. We are excited for the education and life experiences you will gain to prepare you for adulthood. We have not yet received your tuition check for room and board nor have we gotten your decision on if you want a male or female dorm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think she's given up too. Where's the Ollie travelogs? In the same never-neverland as the rest of the 9,000 projects. Stacked up in her inbox.
Only content left is the executions of Dan and Pheeph.
Maybe that's what all the wooden structures in the front courtyard and garden are for. Execution of the masses - so Lie Lande!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
E-mail 7284 from toxin lab: ALERT please be advised the soil sample you sent us from the courtyard is a biohazard. Are you sure this was not sent from a sewer plant? Remove any cats, refugees or men who wear toe socks immediately. Symptoms of concern: hair thinning, fear of bathing or may become allergic to citrus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I never watch any more so have no idea who this dubey person is, but honestly...he is delusional... It's criminal that SJ and the tribe pander to his fantasy rants! What a very sad man he must be...I guess he must have some ££ though or SJ et al would have blocked his ass ages ago!
Jason Dubey is a super fan who is a high level patron. He lives in California where he owns the American River Inn. https://americanriverinn.com/
He also owns Genius Fine Art in Lake Tahoe where he sells replica art work. www.geniusfineart.com He's obsessed with Fanny and Lie Lande and joins and dominates the weekly, live chats.

He recently travelled to Europe and stayed at the shiteau, but Fanny and most of the Lie Landers were away (likely intentional), and the place was a ghost town. Dauphin Dubey stayed 2 nights, wandered the lonely grounds and Dan was delegated to welcome him. Dubey left the gift of a big rose bush (in picture), which Fanny hasn't been polite enough to even mention or thank him for publicly.

Yes, Jason's delusional giving USD1,200 a year in donations, especially since Fanny can't be bothered to meet him or thank him for his gift.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.