The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe SJ is sitting whole days in her appartments checking auction sites for antiques only to come out to film a bit. I don't think she enjoys vlogging anymore. But she keeps doing it because it brings her loads of money.

The vlogs has been taken over phiphi's nose. Perhaps she is keeping him in the vlogs so we will just go away.

@Jules100 can you do a long detailed vlog where you comment on the latest vlog?
I need my giggles!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I believe SJ is sitting whole days in her appartments checking auction sites for antiques only to come out to film a bit. I don't think she enjoys vlogging anymore. But she keeps doing it because it brings her loads of money.

The vlogs has been taken over phiphi's nose. Perhaps she is keeping him in the vlogs so we will just go away.

@Jules100 can you do a long detailed vlog where you comment on the latest vlog?
I need my giggles!!!
I think she's given up too. Where's the Ollie travelogs? In the same never-neverland as the rest of the 9,000 projects. Stacked up in her inbox.
Only content left is the executions of Dan and Pheeph.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wait to see who in their right mind would arrive at the building site mess that Lalande IS with half finished work everywhere and agree to take it on to finished state, walls, floors bathrooms, apartments, China pantry floors, the list is endless. If I were a tradesman I would claim to be booked up for years even if I was not rather than get drawn into sorting out what has been done / damaged / half thought about, it would be a nightmare without adding Steph and Lalandes home grown live in Architect Sir Snorts into the mix.

Poor Caroline Gooder. I guess she's out of the running to be a Docent during Lalande days. Thoughts and Prayers, lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It get worse Aztech Heating and Plumbing incorporated 10th December 2021 at Companies house. How can Nathan have time to start new venture and visit HMN 6 times in as many months. Also Steph do not give such enormous job to company with no track record (proven or otherwise). Here in UK plumbers are busy busy and in high demand, so why the need to trail to France. ? Surely he would be better staying in Suffolk with Mrs Blogs boiler than getting sucked in to the shiteau mess

• Wow
Reactions: 29
It get worse Aztech Heating and Plumbing incorporated 10th December 2021 at Companies house. How can Nathan have time to start new venture and visit HMN 6 times in as many months. Also Steph do not give such enormous job to company with no track record (proven or otherwise). Here in UK plumbers are busy busy and in high demand, so why the need to trail to France. ? Surely he would be better staying in Suffolk with Mrs Blogs boiler than getting sucked in to the shiteau mess
This all seems very odd doesn't it WTF

What a pompous moron 😆
I never watch any more so have no idea who this dubey person is, but honestly...he is delusional... It's criminal that SJ and the tribe pander to his fantasy rants! What a very sad man he must be...I guess he must have some ££ though or SJ et al would have blocked his ass ages ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because he owes Ann Marie a favor.

Reactions: 12
Because he owes Ann Marie a favor.
Or it is just a lie and Amoury's friend gives a high quote in an attempt to put the heating to bed as unachievable

Where does Fanny get her botox done so regularly?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I wait to see who in their right mind would arrive at the building site mess that Lalande IS with half finished work everywhere and agree to take it on to finished state, walls, floors bathrooms, apartments, China pantry floors, the list is endless. If I were a tradesman I would claim to be booked up for years even if I was not rather than get drawn into sorting out what has been done / damaged / half thought about, it would be a nightmare without adding Steph and Lalandes home grown live in Architect Sir Snorts into the mix.
😂 Unfortunately I wonder if the chiteau is past restoration in any meaningful way. The attic is about to collapse under the weight in SJ Junk/ collectibles she grabbed. There is very likely a damp/mold issue with the poor heating and the old structural work hasn't been maintained in any way. Like you pointed out the building site chiteau is a tip with no work being actually completed and half assed work left which probably needs starting again from stratch.

Someone who means business could spend the next 25 yrs plus getting it liveable and would need a few million probably paid into it to do all the work and restore the mess Sj and Snorts left but no one will. 40 rooms chateau is a huge huge undertaking and finance wise is just not worth it- who would buy it and what would they do with it?- especially with the level of work needed and the huge gardens and outbuildings that are aslo collapsing/ unusable. It isn't a historical site, there is no big tourism in the area to attract guests and there is no interesting features currently that would attract them

• Sad
Reactions: 26
😂 Unfortunately I wonder if the chiteau is past restoration in any meaningful way. The attic is about to collapse under the weight in SJ Junk/ collectibles she grabbed. There is very likely a damp/mold issue with the poor heating and the old structural work hasn't been maintained in any way. Like you pointed out the building site chiteau is a tip with no work being actually completed and half assed work left.

Someone who means business could spend the next 25 yrs getting it liveable and would need a few million probably paid into it to do all tge work and restore the mess Sj and Snorts left but no one will. 40 rooms chateau is a huge huge undertaking and finance wise is just not worth it- who would buy it and what would they do with it?- especially with the level of work needed and the huge gardens and outbuildings that are aslo collapsing/ unusable.
She hasn't really restored anything I think she has kept all the old wallpaper basically because she is tight and can try and convince people it is charming what happened to the Bird wallpaper still not done either it is just laughable now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I never watch any more so have no idea who this dubey person is, but honestly...he is delusional... It's criminal that SJ and the tribe pander to his fantasy rants! What a very sad man he must be...I guess he must have some ££ though or SJ et al would have blocked his ass ages ago!
Isn't he a top tier patreon?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe he wants to see the World while plumbing ? :love:

• Haha
  • Wow
Steffi should focus on music workshops for regular income.

And probably she could invite professional opera singers. I don’t know.. phhhh… someone like …well.. probablyyyyyy

Jakub Jozef Orlinski…… don’t Google him, or you immediately will be taken to heaven, girls. and some boys obviously…

L1154761-1-2-kopia.jpg

OERBu9yKPssXgYZaRseeDwA=s900-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm sure she suspects Ian/ Tina of being Clara!
I know Stephanie is always on the hunt for Clara, but maybe Ian or his wife could have been someone else, at least in Stephanie’s mind. There was talk about gag items being sold in Ian’s wife shop, that might have freaked her out. I know that was actually @missartemis & she is legit.

Reactions: 24
Once upon a time, in a farmhouse far, far away was an aging woman, ready to run smack dab into 50, but still wanted everyone to believe she was in her late teens, very early 20’s. . . . . .thus the in-bred son she’s pulled into her bed. . . .w/red pillowcase.

What’s the address for the SHITEAU? Anyone have that? Would love to see if it is on Google Earth. Has anyone tried that?!

Cuz was pretty straight up that a home needs a couple things - a good roof, walls. A Tattler (sorry, forget which one) accurately mentioned that all the windows need to be fixed as the heat would go right out. I’m telling you - heating is not going to happen. Plus, I remind you - she travels when it gets too cold! (Well, she travels when it is not too cold as well). She certainly is keeping MUM about where she is headed, and you know she has plans. Worry of worry, who will watch the shop?!

Jules100 get going on your next vlog, please and thank you.

As for the big Patreon Party - COVID is predicted to surge again. A new variant that vaccines don’t quite cover. And I believe the mask mandate is back on in France, thought I read that somewhere.

Do we believe Percy and Mummy will show up for the holidays to freeze their ass off, and catch pneumonia. Travel back and forth from France to England like jumping beans and a COVID surge predicted. Come on. Travel restrictions supposedly going to happen as well.

I think Ian’s wife reads and writes here. . . . . .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Or it is just a lie and Amoury's friend gives a high quote in an attempt to put the heating to bed as unachievable

Where does Fanny get her botox done so regularly?
Prob both a favor & high quote!

I do still think Ann Marie doesn’t like Snorts or the grift.

Botox is everywhere now. Most Drs. Nurses, Dermatologist love to give Botox as it’s a cash business.and you should go every three months.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Once upon a time, in a farmhouse far, far away was an aging woman, ready to run smack dab into 50, but still wanted everyone to believe she was in her late teens, very early 20’s. . . . . .thus the in-bred son she’s pulled into her bed. . . .w/red pillowcase.

What’s the address for the SHITEAU? Anyone have that? Would love to see if it is on Google Earth. Has anyone tried that?!

Cuz was pretty straight up that a home needs a couple things - a good roof, walls. A Tattler (sorry, forget which one) accurately mentioned that all the windows need to be fixed as the heat would go right out. I’m telling you - heating is not going to happen. Plus, I remind you - she travels when it gets too cold! (Well, she travels when it is not too cold as well). She certainly is keeping MUM about where she is headed, and you know she has plans. Worry of worry, who will watch the shop?!

Jules100 get going on your next vlog, please and thank you.

As for the big Patreon Party - COVID is predicted to surge again. A new variant that vaccines don’t quite cover. And I believe the mask mandate is back on in France, thought I read that somewhere.

Do we believe Percy and Mummy will show up for the holidays to freeze their ass off, and catch pneumonia. Travel back and forth from France to England like jumping beans and a COVID surge predicted. Come on. Travel restrictions supposedly going to happen as well.

I think Ian’s wife reads and writes here. . . . . .

Chateau de la Lande
+33 2 54 30 27 15

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.