The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hell No she cant run it if Youtube falls apart she would never be able to afford it.
SHe never had youtube when she bought it so why did she even buy this big ass heap? Because she never intended to stay there during the cold months. Never cared about her caretakers who she left behind nor the animals.
We heard enough from Clara so we can believe every bit of that. She was there. Now that she is on youtube that craps not gonna fly. She got that message loud and clear after taking off Last winter for months on end
Yeah but get ready she’ll do it again or hide it.

Reactions: 10
H
1) oh do shut up about the insignificant garden Fanny
2) you bought a tit’o how long ago and the penny has just dropped how much it’d cost to heat it? Really now?
3) heating or sacking people?! Oh get real Fan, we know how much your mini empire inc homes around the world is raking in.
4) you bought a place with damp running down the walls?! 😳 absolute fool.
5) for once will you please get the narrative right, you are not renovating you are redecorating!
How much does a London Flat go for these days? Entitled little witch she is

well
Only until winter sets in, then of course no regular, full time gardeners are required at the HMN.
She will have her pointing the chimneys and putting in the new wood stoves lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Even if you assumed it was true that heating would be 300,000 euros, why does she expect Patrons to pay 100% of the cost? She only owns 50%. The other two owners should come up with 150,000 euros to match. Both have a lot of spare money to buy South African property, $50,000 cameras, vacations on the Orient express, chase grand prix races on weekends, etc. Why don’t they contribute at all? Greedy grifters, all 3 of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just watching Dan's latest flog! The music choice is very telling. He's not very subtle with sending a message, presumably to Dana 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
From memory, I think Larkin's bathroom is upstairs over his own living rooms in their self contained two-story cottage.
Larkin's bathroom is over the hallway of his cottage. Before it was remodeled there was a huge leak there too, but the leak Ian was accused of creating was next to the new shower room with the pink bird wallpaper, which is over the corridor to the second courtyard, where the entrance is to new apartment that is pretended to be for the Argentinian Bully, next to the place where Stephanie Jarvis currently dumps her trash but wants to turn into a China pantry. Confused much? :)

Wait! What? You're a Patron?
No, I obviously am not. Yet I do get invites to social gatherings.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
What is the “deal” with Tess? I am sure this was probably covered in previous threads many months ago… but I saw on Instagram that she is in Vermont (of all places) for the fourth… does she originate from Vermont the same as Mason? There was another photo of SJ, Dana and herself coming out of separate bathroom doors in Venice.
Her brother Joe lives there.

Reactions: 11
Ian has nothing to lose now. He should pay us a visit and spill itall.
Actually, he has a lot to lose, beginning with his excellent reputation that Stephanie Jarvis is trying to tank by blaming him for her own mistakes.

Has anyone checked out Dan's latest? He takes the piss out of PhiPhi and does a tablescape for a Lalande BBQ!
So that's his response for being on the outside now: take the piss at another resident loser? How very LaLande! One thing even I have to admit, Stephanie Jarvis trains her monkeys very well.

What is the “deal” with Tess? I am sure this was probably covered in previous threads many months ago… but I saw on Instagram that she is in Vermont (of all places) for the fourth… does she originate from Vermont the same as Mason? There was another photo of SJ, Dana and herself coming out of separate bathroom doors in Venice.

Philderella will be cleaning the ashes and carrying the logs and will probably singe the ends of his hair. 😳
Yes, she's from Vermont. Her brother still lives there and Tess' used to, up until last year before she got kicked out of Adam Guettel's place (not just that one but the New York loft and the French mansion too) for cheating on the guy with the Floridian real estate boy, who she then dumped for her current French fiancé. You see, you are not the only one wondering what's the deal with Tess.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So that's his response for being on the outside now: take the piss at another resident loser? How very LaLande! One thing even I have to admit, Stephanie Jarvis trains her monkeys very well.
Like our FM would say: I 100% agree with you.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone checked out Dan's latest? He takes the piss out of PhiPhi and does a tablescape for a Lalande BBQ!
And that music choice? Perfect. Also, including a dig from Amaury was a nice touch, but points off for the ridiculous jewelry and Moto jacket to go along with his cheap new moto. That shot from Madame's boudoir was definitely a good poke in the eye.

If he weren't such a git, I'd give him props for blogging regularly and increasing his subscriber base. Didn't complain about Annalise, nor taking care of his boys. Definitely seems like he's been reading here, and paying attention. Pulling his tools home, too. Maybe he will actually be fine when Fanny cuts him loose?

It seems like he *has* seen the writing on the wall -- Hi Dan!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched Dan's latest. 🤔🤔Why I think he has shown glimmers of the daily videos many of us liked in the past. And the taking the piss of Chateau Table settings ala Phyllis and SJ....carry on, Dan. I am here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just watched Dans offerings. I must say I agree it is a reminder of how they use to be. I thoroughly enjoyed his BBQ chateau table setting but I see in the end it was enhanced to a full setting. I wonder who did that.
what I find interesting and is this an indication that he is now contracted by Stephanie and not on her full time employment list, is that he used his own tools for the job. That saw table I thought was the one Amoury was using outside at one stage in a video but it seems this one is Dans as he had it back at his house. It is new so he must of bought it for the pergola construction.
I also noticed new decorative features in his studio. Is he spending more time at the house?

Reactions: 21
More "Our Soles" have joined the breakaway Patreon Group. That's even more people attending HMN in September. Watch out for Jason Dubleys long lost cousin Sir Peter !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I questioned whether Nathan Richards was Amaury's friend Thursday lunchtime #161 on this thread.
Nathan is married and he and his wife are directors of their newly formed limited company. They are both 42 so I imagine that Nathan has been in the trade for 20 years - as his website states. He receives v.v. good reviews on various platforms.
He is not going to do the job, maybe he was on holiday in the region and popped in to visit his mate Amaury??
And, whilst there, Stephanie Jarvis pounced on him - literally, no doubt! Good looking young man.

Who in their right mind would employ someone from so far away in case of future problems? Plus, Nathan would still have to have a French engineer finalise/sign off everything in any case - all unnecessary hassle imho. Thinking aloud here, but wouldn't any French engineer be right pissed off just to be called in at the last moment on such a huge job to sign off a British company's work because it is not as if Nathan would know any local or, had built up a working relationship with any? What would your husband have to say about that element @JackSpratt?

AZtech Plumbing - Covering Ipswich and the surrounding areas and offering 24hr emergency call outs - HMN being totally outside of his preferred work area.

SJ didn't have to give his name in her vlog, but, of course she just couldn't help herself, could she?
Nathan Richards will rue the day he ever set foot within the grounds of the HMN. He should run away "now" like your hair is on fire. Working for SJ is just not worth the aggro! Forewarned, is forearmed and all that!

Plus, did others notice that Stephanie Jarvis was OTT plugging her Patreon account at the end of Thursday's CD YT vlog - never seen her do that before. Hmm, I wonder why now?

Yes, I thought it was just a hug because Phiphi had returned with McDonald's for Stephanie. Little things, please little minds! :rolleyes:
Although my husband was CORGI registered when we were in the UK, he's not here (these qualifications are not transferable). The be Gas registered here is yet another expensive outlay and the amount of gas work he does is a very small percentage. However, he can do all of the gaswork, installing of pipes and conneciton to (in our case gas tanks as there is not many places out in the countryside on town gas) the gas tank. BUT and this is essential, he then HAS TO BY LAW get the relevant inspectors in, at a further cost, to verify his work is up to French norms and safe. They will then, once they are satified everything is safe, sign his work off and issue a Certificate de Conformité, a copy of which he has and also one for the customer. So yes it does happen, they could get this Nathan to do all of the instalation of the system and pipe work but if it were to be going to gas, they would need to get a registered French company in to do the final connection and have the work signed off. That being said, my husband would want to go in to do the final connection to someone elses work because he wouldn't be happy not knowing if it had been done correctly, he would want to do the whole thing. Just imagine you do the final conncection, then at a later stage there's a problem with the system who will get called back to do a repair on someone elses job. Especially if the person who did the main work had come in from another Country to do it.

The trucks (or "whales") that come to empty the septic tank sort of only take the solid waste - paper and solidified poo (and almost certainly in the case of tit'o stuff that should never, ever go into the septic tank system). The tanks are never empty of liquid. The liquid has to have a run off when the tank reaches a certain level. Our old system (that we inherited from the previous proprietor) ran off into a low part of the land and just seeped away (like a soak-away). It didn't make the land boggy or damp and was down "river" of our wells and water source. I have come to realise that in the last 20 years that I have learned things about septic tank systems, wells, water sources and pumps etc., etc. that no normal saine person ever needs to know!!!
They're a joy aren't they. You have to treat them with respect. I think we've all experienced the horrors of when a Fosse Septique goes rogue. :ROFLMAO: :sick::sick::poop::poop:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The trucks (or "whales") that come to empty the septic tank sort of only take the solid waste - paper and solidified poo (and almost certainly in the case of tit'o stuff that should never, ever go into the septic tank system). The tanks are never empty of liquid. The liquid has to have a run off when the tank reaches a certain level. Our old system (that we inherited from the previous proprietor) ran off into a low part of the land and just seeped away (like a soak-away). It didn't make the land boggy or damp and was down "river" of our wells and water source. I have come to realise that in the last 20 years that I have learned things about septic tank systems, wells, water sources and pumps etc., etc. that no normal saine person ever needs to know!!!
They're a joy aren't they. You have to treat them with respect. I think we've all experienced the horrors of when a Fosse Septique goes rogue. :ROFLMAO: :sick::sick::poop::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tax, insurance, regulations, diplomas, vat??? No such thing when " volunteering "
You mean he will "work" and get "paid" the same way as Philipp? Or Nati? Or Selmar was?

I haven't posted for a while since I have had my attention on other things, but after viewing Stephanie”’s latest Patreon video, I am incensed! This little heating system chat with Amaury was pure FUCKERY! A not-so- subtle lead up to asking for MORE bleeping money from her Patrons. I would love to see what they have to say, but considering the simpering fools give her whatever she wants, perhaps it's better that I cant. This woman is pulling in over 30,000 per month and she can't afford a bleeping heating system? She claimed she has funds set aside for the Chapel and Lake. We know that bleeping Chapel will NEVER get renovated because she has already spent the funds on God knows what. Probably her vacations, shopping trips and strap on Dildo’s to keep her boy toy Snorty happy so he doesn't start bringing home guys he meets at the Charity shop. We also know she has spent a tit losd on money on those stupid gardens. WHY? Why did she hire additional help to maintain these stupid gardens, but won't hire anyone to complete the bleeping projects that are piling up? Apparently, Ian isn't coming back, so any work he started is not going to get finished. The only work getting completed is the bleeping Marquise apartment which was NEVER on the bleeping LIST and that is due to Channel 4 filming! I wonder how her Patrons feel about THEIR money being used for materials and labor for that project, when Amaury was supposed to be working on the Grand Salon. Never mind, they are mindless zombies at this point happily enabling her out of control spending. With utilities, gas and food prices spiraling out of control and people worried and struggling to make ends meet, what a pompous ass she is for even discussing this right now. This delusional Princess who lives in a Chateau, receives over 30,000 euros a month from donations, plus a substantial income in Youtube revenue whining about being cold in the Winter, so.a $300,000 heating system is her only option. duck HER! Strap on some hot water bottles and just shuddup!

Sorry, for the F bombs but I was so angry when I watched that damned video I had to vent.
My guess she plans to sell it. What she is doing is called staging. That's why she is doing the lake, the outdoors and the woods.
Anybody is prepared to do the heating and the facade when buying a house but not a forest or dealing with a lake. Have some nice rooms that people can imagine how to live there. Only another stupid but rich fool would buy it anyway so chances are good the he falls for it.

I can't wait to see how mummy will react once she is there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If she sells it won’t there have to be one of those inspections which list all the issues. I remember Dick and Angel’s - it was an inch thick. Stephanie’s farmhouse would be a multiple volume set.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You mean he will "work" and get "paid" the same way as Philipp? Or Nati? Or Selmar was?

My guess she plans to sell it. What she is doing is called staging. That's why she is doing the lake, the outdoors and the woods.
Anybody is prepared to do the heating and the facade when buying a house but not a forest or dealing with a lake. Have some nice rooms that people can imagine how to live there. Only another stupid but rich fool would buy it anyway so chances are good the he falls for it.

I can't wait to see how mummy will react once she is there.
I think Fanny has nothing else to film except purging crap. Also, she’s cleaning up/cleaning out before Patron Day. God forbid people see the filth and trash Fanny normally surrounds herself with. Fanny also has to pull out and display the Grabeaux gifts sent by anyone attending on Patron Day because Granny will want to see the plate or apron they sent!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.