The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No surprise there then, as we all know that Ian has absolute integrity even though SJ et al tried to prove otherwise. :mad:
Ian was very fatherly to Stephamememe, so sad she has acted so disgracefully to him.

Forgive my ignorance of heating systems and boiler schemes, but why is a wood pellet system not possible? All the other big houses seem to have them, ie. Rosieres and even Mapperton.
In the comments on Jules video, the person who rang him said he doesn't do pellet systems but has a mate that does.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Dan's latest vlog - definitely mocking Snorty: how to set a BBQ table - and Amaury joins in.................... I'm guessing they don't like him.

Do you remember when Dan mowed 50 into the grass for SJ's birthday when it was supposedly her 48th or something, it's suddenly struck me that he's quite mean; AND that was biting the hand that feeds him.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What is RICO?
Rico covers racketeering and organized crime. ...there are fed Rico laws and state Rico laws that can/do overlap. ...basically, it addresses a multitude of organized criminal acts....by anyone....not just the mafia. Tax Fraud, Money Laundering, Extortion, income tax evasion, coercion, illegal gambling, drug dealing, wire/mail fraud...insider trading, embezzlement, up to and including armed robbery...and murder. obviously, more crimes are included than I’ve listed. ...if charged with Rico, they will have to prove a few legal statutes have been violated within a specific period of time. ...penalties are...asset forfeiture and jail time, per count.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Being in France...the weather is nice , after a few days of very bad weather..rain the whole day...even worse than The Netherlands..have to say the evenings are very cold and damp..we had to light the woodburners..the internet sucks..i knew this.. but..we had an appointment yesterday to get glassfiberinternet here..it never bothered me before..but it is a nightmare now..i love France..i think i will stay here...nobody can contact me here..but i am almost in the middle of nowhere myself..not able to work or even phone people..just relaxing and having a swim in the pool..have to do a lott of catching up..doesnt matter... sometimes life without internet is better...lotts of love to all of you..
So… you didn’t watch my latest YouTube video?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Dan's latest vlog - definitely mocking Snorty: how to set a BBQ table - and Amaury joins in.................... I'm guessing they don't like him.

Do you remember when Dan mowed 50 into the grass for SJ's birthday when it was supposedly her 48th or something, it's suddenly struck me that he's quite mean; AND that was biting the hand that feeds him.
Oh definitely taking a crack at PhiPhi. I also noticed there were only 5 plates. Dan, Nutti, Anne Marie, Pavlova, Marie. Guess who’s not there……… or are they eating in their room? 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Whoa...Kathy is on a roll.......just now listening to her newest vlog. She is 100% on point. She says it's time for Stephanie to stop being a fairy bleeping princess........" I love her!

But you know what warmed my heart? She gives our @Jules100 a shout out on her video and a link to Chateau Chat!

1656810029849.png

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Another great video Jules. Wow , Kathy even commented.
The comments are cracking me up, especially the bit about Jason D coming over to buff the jag.
I think Jason is a little OCD about clean cars… and Stephanie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If they are installing additional log burners here and there, who’s logging the logs?
Daisy will handle them. She will come in the early morning to stoke the fire before herself and himself awake.. and continue throughout the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am not Tina and I am not Ian. No matter who Stephanie Jarvis seems to believe I am, her blaming innocent people for my wet work as you call it, is a less fun part of it. I am well aware it disrupts peoples lives and apparently even peoples work and I do understand people hating me for not revealing my identity and get them off the hook. I honestly feel though that that's her responsibility (for putting them on public display) as it is their own for allowing to be associated with her schemes and profiting from it.
Ian has nothing to lose now. He should pay us a visit and spill itall.

“Ass Bread”…a La Lande delicacy!!! It’s got to be on the menu for the patron party! 😆
Who makes the best ass bread at Lalande? I imagine Stephanie's to be too dry, FRKK's to be yeasty...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Why the hell don't the numb nuts just admit that the chapel restorer and Ian are never coming back, instead of all of this ongoing BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is Nathan volunteering to install the heating system? That was not my impression, though I could have got it wrong.

Insect alien chic!!!!
We could all wear our anti-peacock poo holographic jumpsuits!!!
Yes wear the anti-peacock poo holographic jumpsuits, with shirt dresses over top. Then when we do our dance routine for tik tok we can ditch the dresses. Like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't posted for a while since I have had my attention on other things, but after viewing Stephanie”’s latest Patreon video, I am incensed! This little heating system chat with Amaury was pure FUCKERY! A not-so- subtle lead up to asking for MORE bleeping money from her Patrons. I would love to see what they have to say, but considering the simpering fools give her whatever she wants, perhaps it's better that I cant. This woman is pulling in over 30,000 per month and she can't afford a bleeping heating system? She claimed she has funds set aside for the Chapel and Lake. We know that bleeping Chapel will NEVER get renovated because she has already spent the funds on God knows what. Probably her vacations, shopping trips and strap on Dildo’s to keep her boy toy Snorty happy so he doesn't start bringing home guys he meets at the Charity shop. We also know she has spent a tit losd on money on those stupid gardens. WHY? Why did she hire additional help to maintain these stupid gardens, but won't hire anyone to complete the bleeping projects that are piling up? Apparently, Ian isn't coming back, so any work he started is not going to get finished. The only work getting completed is the bleeping Marquise apartment which was NEVER on the bleeping LIST and that is due to Channel 4 filming! I wonder how her Patrons feel about THEIR money being used for materials and labor for that project, when Amaury was supposed to be working on the Grand Salon. Never mind, they are mindless zombies at this point happily enabling her out of control spending. With utilities, gas and food prices spiraling out of control and people worried and struggling to make ends meet, what a pompous ass she is for even discussing this right now. This delusional Princess who lives in a Chateau, receives over 30,000 euros a month from donations, plus a substantial income in Youtube revenue whining about being cold in the Winter, so.a $300,000 heating system is her only option. duck HER! Strap on some hot water bottles and just shuddup!

Sorry, for the F bombs but I was so angry when I watched that damned video I had to vent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
From memory, wasn't that the ceiling beneath Baghead Nic's apartment recent bathroom reno? And that he and his family weren't actually there at that time so no-one was using the shower in their apartment in any event? Therefore, that's maybe why some have suggested that it was something to do with "others" sabotaging Ian's work?
Find it hard to believe that Ian would come back without investigating the reason behind the leak. Although, any regular, reliable tradesman I have ever used would always come back to repair even though they felt that something else was awry BUT, they would always express their thoughts and feelings as to why/how whatever had happened.
Especially, even more so, as SJ was 100% vlogging his reaction. What he was supposed to do, swear and accuse others of jeopardising his workmanship on camera? I think not BUT, outside of filming, I imagine that he let SJ know exactly what he thought.
I didn't see anyone respond to this....this was the piping under the new PINK (gag) bathroom above that area which is still not completed. I think she ran out of pink pencils after effing up another batch of wallpaper. :p:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who makes the best ass bread at Lalande? I imagine Stephanie's to be too dry, FRKK's to be yeasty...
Nutty’s is tough, and Dan’s is sour. Teabag’s is flat, like a pancake. Squirrel’s has a bland, slightly nutty flavor. But I heard Amaury’s Ass Bread is moist, round, soft, and very tasty! 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Nutty’s is tough, and Dan’s is sour. Teabag’s is flat, like a pancake. Squirrel’s has a nutty flavor. But I heard Amaury’s is moist and very tasty! 😆
Unbelievable, you start to sound like,..

And it doesn’t matter if baby is flat, so I can sink my teeth better in him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.