The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A quick comment before I return to my cooking.
@Jules100 I loved you latest vlog, please try to make them at least 12 minutes. The algoritm will do their work, and attrack more people to your channel. Also monitization will be reached quicker. (yes do it, you spent time and effort for our entertainment, i don't mind to let your channel play in the back ground while I work!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Let's ask the newbie @tarteauxfruits, a registered heat monger in both France and the UK. Dearest tarte, is that :poop: on Nathan's part, can't use pellet burner? We love people with facts. Welcome.
Absolutely, a system incorporating a/many pellet boilers is an option ( as has been proven elsewhere) And, also encouraged by l’état (undertaken by installateurs agréés) as even the French are starting to remove reliance away from your typical gas/oil boilers. Positioning of such an appliance/s is a massive consideration. (Nathan is confused already, doesn’t know the normes in France).

Can the heat source be located in an existing room after a detailed heat loss calculation? Probably not , maybe a new plant room would have to be constructed on the property (another application to bâtiment de France) and carefully followed by an architect.

This project is deserving of highly qualified individuals/businesses that have the experience in dealing with such an undertaking. A one man band is so not capable of even considering a project as complex as this. A very detailed design process is paramount to any future system performing to the demands of the house and not just the need to keep her crap free from mould.
In all honesty, is she really serious about heating the whole house, it makes no economic sense for Half a dozen people to heat the whole gaff in winter. In my experience you heat the living quarters and the rest you manage. (oligarch funds required otherwise) These buildings need air flow and ventilation (even when heated) to remove moisture depending on the time of year, not closing up. Unless, of course it’s a hotel which would be designed to incorporate insulation/heat loss maximisation and predictable ventilation for moisture evacuation and such.
If she takes 300k from her pats, I’ll doubt she’ll have the funds to switch the system on/ maintain when the donations run out.

La Tarte.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Actually, he has a lot to lose, beginning with his excellent reputation that Stephanie Jarvis is trying to tank by blaming him for her own mistakes.

So that's his response for being on the outside now: take the piss at another resident loser? How very LaLande! One thing even I have to admit, Stephanie Jarvis trains her monkeys very well.

Yes, she's from Vermont. Her brother still lives there and Tess' used to, up until last year before she got kicked out of Adam Guettel's place (not just that one but the New York loft and the French mansion too) for cheating on the guy with the Floridian real estate boy, who she then dumped for her current French fiancé. You see, you are not the only one wondering what's the deal with Tess.
I had no idea I was surrounded by such people in Vermont….. her last post listed a location that is not that far from where I am. But I do know that there are many affluent people that live there including one famous writer and probably many others that I am not aware of. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not to derail…. but it is a VERY small world. Evidently a local store was formerly owned by members of Tess’ family. It is now owned by people that my family has been friends with since “before me”. I do remember Frank and Ivo being mentioned in previous threads here but had no idea who they were. As for the realtor….I am familiar with her. Interesting.
AD7A482C-F676-4B74-9BB1-7F4A1DD54AA3.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
And that music choice? Perfect. Also, including a dig from Amaury was a nice touch, but points off for the ridiculous jewelry and Moto jacket to go along with his cheap new moto. That shot from Madame's boudoir was definitely a good poke in the eye.

If he weren't such a git, I'd give him props for blogging regularly and increasing his subscriber base. Didn't complain about Annalise, nor taking care of his boys. Definitely seems like he's been reading here, and paying attention. Pulling his tools home, too. Maybe he will actually be fine when Fanny cuts him loose?

It seems like he *has* seen the writing on the wall -- Hi Dan!
I agree that this was more like the old Dan vlogs. I noticed a lot of lovey, dovey music lyrics the last couple of times too. And, no sign of fancy pants or Fanny which already makes this vlog more palatable.

Reactions: 15
I think he was taking more than the piss of out Snorty. Why was Dan's opening shot from inside Fanny's bedroom looking out over the courtyard?
The only thing I was wondering was, WHERE THE HELL HAVE THE PRINCE AND PRINCESS TAKEN OFF TO?!! Now, that they have everyone frantically sending in their grocery money to help put heat in the shitoo, they are vacationing somewhere, drinking fancy drinks and flipping the bird to all the patrons.

Reactions: 24
Not to derail…. but it is a VERY small world. Evidently a local store was formerly owned by members of Tess’ family. It is now owned by people that my family has been friends with since “before me”. I do remember Frank and Ivo being mentioned in previous threads here but had no idea who they were. As for the realtor….I am familiar with her. Interesting.
View attachment 1387953
As a Vermonter, you should understand three degrees of separation and not six.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only thing I was wondering was, WHERE THE HELL HAVE THE PRINCE AND PRINCESS TAKEN OFF TO?!! Now, that they have everyone frantically sending in their grocery money to help put heat in the shitoo, they are vacationing somewhere, drinking fancy drinks and flipping the bird to all the patrons.
I bet they are back in London. It’s Wimbledon you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Good afternoon Tattlers...:coffee:👌:sneaky: after a lovely stroll with my aging lab in neighbourhood park, I can happily report of houses starting to look more shabby than Lalande...and how it puts me in a good mood! :D Why on earth do you think I want a shabby neighbourhood? Where the gardens are overgrown, no dogs barking if you push the gate open...where mr. Postman rings the bell and nobody comes to receive parcels. This my friends, is JUSTICE. I hail my man BIll Browder who is helping us getting rid of rubbish. My neighbour mr. Alisjer Usmanov did not exactly invite the neighbours for drinks when he moved in, he's been rather quiet, and now gone. Ha. May his house become as overgrown as he cemetery, and may we never see him and his bloody cars drive up here ever again. Makes my property look like the BOMB in spite of my wife's lack of gardening funds (she claims!) Ah, Londonium, my home, was for years a safe port for Russian money, and people like Mikhail Fridman who works in the same business as myself had their kids educated alongside ours...now gone. Bye bye!!! How utterly NICE and just. Now then, back to Lalande gossip! Where the hell is Selmar these days? Has Dan fallen off his little vespa yet? How pregnant is the Argentinian? Is Phillip still using filters when he edits his old lady? My wife giggles of her forehead wrinkles that totally disappear in the vlog, then suddenly appear, and gone again. Filters apparently, and according to the old trouble and strife this is done by the not very manly Phillip. I still like the guy! He is honest about who he is, and they seem a good match! I don't believe he is gay, he is more like a lesbian (a very feminine one I admit).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A quick comment before I return to my cooking.
@Jules100 I loved you latest vlog, please try to make them at least 12 minutes. The algoritm will do their work, and attrack more people to your channel. Also monitization will be reached quicker. (yes do it, you spent time and effort for our entertainment, i don't mind to let your channel play in the back ground while I work!
Yeah, just drink another Miller in the beginning of the video, too. 🍻😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Good afternoon Tattlers...:coffee:👌:sneaky: after a lovely stroll with my aging lab in neighbourhood park, I can happily report of houses starting to look more shabby than Lalande...and how it puts me in a good mood! :D Why on earth do you think I want a shabby neighbourhood? Where the gardens are overgrown, no dogs barking if you push the gate open...where mr. Postman rings the bell and nobody comes to receive parcels. This my friends, is JUSTICE. I hail my man BIll Browder who is helping us getting rid of rubbish. My neighbour mr. Alisjer Usmanov did not exactly invite the neighbours for drinks when he moved in, he's been rather quiet, and now gone. Ha. May his house become as overgrown as he cemetery, and may we never see him and his bloody cars drive up here ever again. Makes my property look like the BOMB in spite of my wife's lack of gardening funds (she claims!) Ah, Londonium, my home, was for years a safe port for Russian money, and people like Mikhail Fridman who works in the same business as myself had their kids educated alongside ours...now gone. Bye bye!!! How utterly NICE and just. Now then, back to Lalande gossip! Where the hell is Selmar these days? Has Dan fallen off his little vespa yet? How pregnant is the Argentinian? Is Phillip still using filters when he edits his old lady? My wife giggles of her forehead wrinkles that totally disappear in the vlog, then suddenly appear, and gone again. Filters apparently, and according to the old trouble and strife this is done by the not very manly Phillip. I still like the guy! He is honest about who he is, and they seem a good match! I don't believe he is gay, he is more like a lesbian (a very feminine one I admit).
I am also glad they (most not all) have no quarter in England any longer. They used England for legitimacy, which it was so happy to provide. However, their dirty money tentacles have reached deep into the pockets of many of the world’s politicians and we will be fighting that scourge for quite some time. I’m sure you can also appreciate one less competitor or two. 🤣 although I fear for your real estate values.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And that music choice? Perfect. Also, including a dig from Amaury was a nice touch, but points off for the ridiculous jewelry and Moto jacket to go along with his cheap new moto. That shot from Madame's boudoir was definitely a good poke in the eye.

If he weren't such a git, I'd give him props for blogging regularly and increasing his subscriber base. Didn't complain about Annalise, nor taking care of his boys. Definitely seems like he's been reading here, and paying attention. Pulling his tools home, too. Maybe he will actually be fine when Fanny cuts him loose?

It seems like he *has* seen the writing on the wall -- Hi Dan!
Piss? Dig? Poke in the eye? Friends, this is just British Humor, you forgot?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.