The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone checked out Dan's latest? He takes the piss out of PhiPhi and does a tablescape for a Lalande BBQ!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yes wear the anti-peacock poo holographic jumpsuits, with shirt dresses over top. Then when we do our dance routine for tik tok we can ditch the dresses. Like this.

WELCOME TO THE FISH SHACK MAMA
Serving White Trash cocktails all around tonite. Costco jalapeño poppers.
Pine bark stew. Hush puppies. Hearts of palm salad. No bake strawberry Twinkie cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Being in France...the weather is nice , after a few days of very bad weather..rain the whole day...even worse than The Netherlands..have to say the evenings are very cold and damp..we had to light the woodburners..the internet sucks..i knew this.. but..we had an appointment yesterday to get glassfiberinternet here..it never bothered me before..but it is a nightmare now..i love France..i think i will stay here...nobody can contact me here..but i am almost in the middle of nowhere myself..not able to work or even phone people..just relaxing and having a swim in the pool..have to do a lott of catching up..doesnt matter... sometimes life without internet is better...lotts of love to all of you..
Love ❤ right back 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I haven't decided yet what dress I will be wearing to this la Lande fête, but I will definitely be sporting this..........don't want to catch all those cootie bugs inside the chateau whilst I take my tour of Stephanie and Philip's love nest. I only want clean, purified air in my lungs, not that moldy, bat guano dust that's festering inside that dump!

View attachment 1387156
I've decided to wear my 100 Stars kjmono! A large hat, oversized sun glasses and parasol will also be essential accessories on the day so other people can't see my eye rolls! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lots of time to order yours before September.
1656818079526.png
1656818283961.png

1656818001229.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WELCOME TO THE FISH SHACK MAMA
Serving White Trash cocktails all around tonite. Costco jalapeño poppers.
Pine bark stew. Hush puppies. Hearts of palm salad. No bake strawberry Twinkie cake.
I have some crabs tonight! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I didn't see anyone respond to this....this was the piping under the new PINK (gag) bathroom above that area which is still not completed. I think she ran out of pink pencils after effing up another batch of wallpaper. :p:p
Thank you for enlightening me. I had forgotten about that unfinished bathroom. 😁

• Heart
Who amongst the downstairs staff will be assigned to caring for the woodburner in her study? Logs to be carried upstairs. Lighting, refuelling and ash removal. There will definitely be extra dusting due to the ash. I've seen people who are unfamiliar with woodburners who open the door to increase the draught and end up setting fire to the chimney.
Who is gonna keep those pipes cleaned free of creosote a couple of times a year at least? They will burn the place down

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What is the “deal” with Tess? I am sure this was probably covered in previous threads many months ago… but I saw on Instagram that she is in Vermont (of all places) for the fourth… does she originate from Vermont the same as Mason? There was another photo of SJ, Dana and herself coming out of separate bathroom doors in Venice.

Who is gonna keep those pipes cleaned free of creosote a couple of times a year at least? They will burn the place down
Philderella will be cleaning the ashes and carrying the logs and will probably singe the ends of his hair. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have this 100 stars robe, in the giant willow pattern. Stephanie has been wearing the blue & white one, mine is pink & green.

Don’t judge me witches.
No judgement here! Actually out of those 3, I would choose the pink and green and it would make a great outfit for a garden party too - sorted! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone checked out Dan's latest? He takes the piss out of PhiPhi and does a tablescape for a Lalande BBQ!
I think he was taking more than the piss of out Snorty. Why was Dan's opening shot from inside Fanny's bedroom looking out over the courtyard?

According to Dan 'you to can lay a BBQ table like a chateau'!
More like, 'you too can lay the horny, middle-aged, morally corrupt owner of a chateau'!

I have this 100 stars robe, in the giant willow pattern. Stephanie has been wearing the blue & white one, mine is pink & green.

Don’t judge me witches.

I'm wearing the 'Peacock & Poppies' design - paaaarfact for one of Fanny's affairs!
1656820262321.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She wants to burn the place down!
Fanny has no interest in it anymore and with the insurance $$ ( if she has insured it ) she will scarper off to Venice and probably burn that place down with her pizza oven !

• Heart
Reactions: 18
For 8 months she has done nothing about the heating. How many times did she say not this year. Now all of a sudden she has one guy in to give a quote. Could it be the family member who is in the heating business?
Sell your London Flat!!!! you spoiled child. installation of boilers solved!!!! Her arrogance is mind-numbing

As far as that goes, it was a surprise but, she is a hard worker. Maybe it’s helping her and her family? But, it’s the first I’ve heard she was paid, not sure about anyone else. Pavlina may not want handouts.
Im not gonna be mad that she gave her a Job and Pay. Iv seen her dragging goats around. Realy Working. A refugee should not make her a free slave

Last edited:
  • Heart
How do you fix a great gaping hole in the patron accounts...
Stage a chat about an inflated heating quote, quietly spend far less and phew, accounts fixed!

Reactions: 17
Yes. That's the basis of my spidey sense this -- ie., no functional heating infrastructure, let's just set aside electrics and shoddy bathroom water pressure -- is how Derek heated his care homes. It's home to her.
Hell No she cant run it if Youtube falls apart she would never be able to afford it.
SHe never had youtube when she bought it so why did she even buy this big ass heap? Because she never intended to stay there during the cold months. Never cared about her caretakers who she left behind nor the animals.
We heard enough from Clara so we can believe every bit of that. She was there. Now that she is on youtube that craps not gonna fly. She got that message loud and clear after taking off Last winter for months on end

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.