The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E-mail #3581 from neighbor: Hi! I have lived next door to you for 18 years. I brought you a blue and white plate with cookies when you moved in. I never got that plate back but you keep it. Again my apologies for our fast French dog. He has never bitten a chicken before I don’t know what got into him that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ooooohhh! Now Caroline Gooder thinks she has a sway in how Mizz Jarvis spends her time? And she's trying to direct Kristie/Kirsty, too?
I'm shocked that there's actually something about this dump Caroline doesn't know!
This person is quite the piece of work.
Looked like a red herring!

I haven’t read all of the new Tattle blog yet, (what a quick, witty, intelligent mob we are) however was it @Jules100, or someone else (I’m sorry if I haven’t gotten the Tattler’s name correct) who mentioned the Merc? Is that the silver convertible almost fully hidden behind other vehicles in the Shitoo yard? That certainly won’t heat that dump!

Reactions: 16
E-mail #8888 from neighbor again. I don’t want to scare you but there is a strange looking man in a tan outfit with a hat walking around your property. I know you have a lot of people in and out but I am also aware you and staff are away from the chateau. He is looking in windows and said he wants eggs. His feet don’t seem to fit in his shoes. Would you like me to call the police or can you have the skinny Gardner with the drone check it out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Email #6753

Madame Jarvis, We regret to inform you that it appears your Chateau farmhouse is sinking, due solely to your negligence in draining your lake. You may want to have professionals review and correct this before your farmhouse falls down entirely. Until these matters are corrected, you will not be issued a permit to hold any events on your property. We understand the consternation this may cause your Patreons, however this matter is urgent. Perhaps you could instead provide them with your late accounts?

Also, we have become aware that you were intending to submit for planning permissions, which we have not received to date. We would like to remind you that these will be thoroughly scrutinized and most probably refused until the above stabilizations have taken place.

Cordialement, Le Maire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
E-mail #4602 from Cole from Alabama. Hey Steph thanks again for a great time it was fun getting to know everyone. I think I left the keys to your dad’s jag in a box of keys. Some schmuck will have to look through all those keys some day! Sorry I was drunk! I may have had a little fender bender and didn’t want to get a DUI overseas so we told FRK she was driving. She was drinking but had passed out and can’t remember a thing. P. S. I did not give her that hickey but I bet Natty knows how she got it! You throw the best parties!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
How do you cease being a Patreon it seems very hard to find a get out route?
It is very easy to stop it. Go to you Patreon app….

Click the little head emoji…… a list will pop up and one will be “my memberships”……you will be able to manage from there.

Reactions: 10
Email #3353
RE: Your Singing
Dear Ms Jarvis:

While we know you told Channel 4 you are a former opera singer, we would respectfully ask that you no longer refer to yourself as such. We, um, heard you sing.

Kind regards,

Everyone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
E-mail #1755 neighbor: Hi! The mailman mixed up our mail again. My son’s birthday is this weekend and he accidentally opened a huge box thinking it was for him. So sorry! It had an adult size peacock dress, three knitted hedgehogs and a broken Christmas decoration. I gave it to the man that lives in a camper van on your property. I couldn’t quite understand him so I thought I would call but no one answers the phone. Have a great day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
E-mail #1234 African Orphanage: Dear Ms Jarvis and the Attfield family, It was so nice to have your family here. I hope the video you took continues to spread the word of our humanitarian work. At present we have not received your donation, only the melted Easter eggs. Please response as communications made with Natalia have gone unanswered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Isn't that quid pro quo...like buying advertising? So he can blast commercials for his own B & B in the CD comments and chats (without being deleted)? Tools gotta be tools. BTW, I am Ian. Probably.
No, me!
I was persecuted as a child because my hair is naturally mauve.

E-mail 7284 from toxin lab: ALERT please be advised the soil sample you sent us from the courtyard is a biohazard. Are you sure this was not sent from a sewer plant? Remove any cats, refugees or men who wear toe socks immediately. Symptoms of concern: hair thinning, fear of bathing or may become allergic to citrus.
You're on fire tonight, mama!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She probably had it done at the mechanics when she took the van 😂

December is Double your Donation Month folks... Pre-payment is acceptable..
What a pathetically obvious money grab, using AnnMarie's friend to play the part of a heating contractor just for the video. Doesn't matter that he's got Azztech in the UK, he'll never install anything at the HMN. Dan and AnnMarie might install a couple of wood burners but that's all. Winter will always be the off season there.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
E-mail #1234 African Orphanage: Dear Ms Jarvis and the Attfield family, It was so nice to have your family here. I hope the video you took continues to spread the word of our humanitarian work. At present we have not received your donation, only the melted Easter eggs. Please response as communications made with Natalia have gone unanswered.
LOL!!!! You're on a roll tonight, my dear!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wasn't he blamed for the leak a few months ago ? Don't think we've seen him since !
Indeed. That leak was sabotaged to make it look like Ian had done a bad job and to eventually have a solid reason when the grannies started asking questions why he isn't working anymore and won't believe the lie about him still recuperating from surgery. The real reason for his departure is a lack of trust.

@Clara Burnett, Which tartlet did Stephanie think Ian was? What did she think he shared? Was she right?
All I know is what I've heard and what I've heard is that Ian is furious she would think he would betray her after all he did for her. It supposedly happend around Christmas last year, she claims that a remark he often makes found it's way to Tattle which made her suspect I am actually him. I don't think Ian is the type to be writing anything anywhere. She's foolish enough to believe it though, or is just using it as an excuse to get rid of him because she has someone else for the job, probably not better but cheaper.

She hasn't really restored anything I think she has kept all the old wallpaper basically because she is tight and can try and convince people it is charming what happened to the Bird wallpaper still not done either it is just laughable now.
Oh, it's done. It's just too hideous to show it, even to her adoring fans who would start to doubt her "design" choices.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
E-mail #69 from Mason: Hey babe do you miss me? You can’t be serious with that kaboom kid. You know he’s gay right? I know I cheated and you are trying to get back at me. See you at Tess’s mom’s house, I’ll make it up to you!

E-mail # 36-24-36 I think you are great! I am your biggest fan!! Love yours truly, Heathcliff

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.