The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankfully I somehow missed this. Do you think this was done for us tattlers as we have often comented about the lack of affection between them. Although this isn’t affection it’s sick making
I missed their little display, too, and have no idea where it came from.
It's strange, really. Stephanie looks like she's hanging on for dear life or like she had to really work up the energy/enthusiasm to just get it over with. There is nothing natural or easy going about it at all, from her end at least.
I think it was absolutely done for our benefit here.

Reactions: 18
Weight gain can also be a symptom of detox, or antipsychotic meds.

Reactions: 11
He looks like he has put on a few pounds. He also was so preoccupied with himself and his drawerings that he did not interact with Sadie as in asking her how she is doing etc.
I doubt that he is still taking his self-prescribed Ritalin as one of the more common side effects is an appetite suppressant. Teabag has struggled with his tendency to gain weight off and off, as does Sadie, Billie and Ma.

Reactions: 14
Ok! Does she think she’s being sexy here? Spit out my coffee with that green number with red lace thong hanging out.
That's from a vlog where she and Marie Wiik had matching suits that they'd purchased at the charity shop - they quickly tried them on for everyone to see, hence the thong. I should add, they tried them on prior to washing them.....eeewwww!
It's the video where the two of them went glamping in a tree house.

Reactions: 13
She does not seem helpfully connected to reality. Showing up without an appointment for psychiatric help, not having the ID to make the doctor's appointment, has now led her to decide to consult an online psychiatrist so she can travel. This is a bad choice. She's making one bad decision after another. Her family needs to intervene, and I think we can help by not making fun of her and not talking about her. I took this vow with Tatiana after running my forensic Google on her. I believe she too is unwell. I've done it with Marie.

Reactions: 21
I think the hug was from page 10 of the Distraction playbook

Reactions: 19
I believe it’s from last night’s vlog. If you look at the speeded up bits when she’s deleting all her e mails there are 2 occasions when Squirrel boy is on the scene also Dana at one point. But it is all so fast you don’t pick up the loving gestures in real time.

Reactions: 10
Snorty, you should be sorry no one wants to talk to you but Potty knows how to socialize with people, thanks for asking.

Reactions: 15
[
This is definitely FRK asking for a new camera. Some of these come without lenses so that will be another plea going out.
What next for FRK when her nautical aspirations fail? Astronaut training, marrying into a European Royal family or running for POTUS? Plenty of travel opportunities.

I think Fanny hugs Snorts with the same amount of passion as Snorts hugs Potts. Compare the photos. Creepy. That’s so LieLande!

She's virtually disappeared from these chats since the perceived negative comments have started ramping up. She doesn't find it fun anymore, now that there are so many questions about why things aren't progressing with renovations. I'd avoid it, too, if I was intentionally deceiving people and being found out! Much easier to let other people handle them. She doesn't have the fortitude to handle the run-of-the-mill trolling one gets on the internet, much less the REAL questions from Patrons who are asking how their money is being spent.

Reactions: 20
Marie's situation is pitiful. The sooner she receives clinical help, support and treatment for her physical and mental health, the better. There's nothing "outsiders" (the faceless IG supporters to whom Marie directs her social media confessionals) can do other than offer platitudes . I suspect Marie's mother and family are at a loss to know what they can do. She sees advice as DEstructive rather than CONstructive.

The super yacht chef idea is Walter Mitty on steroids. It would be almost funny were it not sad to see another layer of delusion laid bare. In her current state, she wouldn't pass the medical. Goodness knows if she'd pass the other certiicates. and, FFS, she can't cook at the level required on even the smallest charter yacht: her repertoire of figs and proscuitto salad as a starter, three main courses, bowls of hummus and a couple of puddings simply won't cut it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
the van has been sitting there for weeks... could have been done and in use. What's the point in letting it sit idle?

Ahhhhh...thank you. I did see those speeded up scenes and wondered what/who that was.
I was not about to try and figure out what was going on in them, though, as I was just too mesmerized with her thrilling content of deleting emails she's had for 99 years! I mean, WHAT could top that?

Reactions: 17
Dear Patrons of The Chateau Diaries,

Why are you sending your hard earned money to this woman, if she really wanted to make improvements to the property; She could just sell Her London Flat!!!!

How many properties does one woman need?

This is a genuine question, I just don't understand the logic????

Reactions: 23
Isn’t it interesting electrical Ian hasn’t been at the HMN for quite some time. I wonder why? Unpaid bills? Too much pink iPhone? Bullied by Natti?

Reactions: 16
She was buying expensive dresses at the beginning of her YouTube, I remember looking one up that she bought for her and her Mummy, remember thinking, I wouldn’t spend 150$ on a dress to garden in? This before I knew she was a faker lol

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.