The Chateau Diaries #157 You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy, caution is advised!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRK.... we have very poisonious snakes and spiders o_O in Australia...... just keep going on to our Kiwi cousins , they have better road side flowers ;):love:
Won’t be able to just drive home when she flakes

Reactions: 11
I went out cold turkey. Just did it. Cut the cord. If you need more help breaking away, just read some of the Tattle threads. Keep your eyes wide open. Welcome to the light.
I think they're asking about the mechanics of actually cutting the cord on the Patreon site......
Shocking that Patreon makes that difficult (not).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is she trying to make her viewers nuts?? 5 minutes of her sorting emails?? There is NO way her YouTube counsellor told her that would be great content...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I would imagine that you just contact your bank/credit card company in order to stop the monthly payment.
Or, am I being overly stupid to think that that might be how it is done?
That's your last resort, when you've successfully attempted to cancel. This person needs to figure out how to discontinue it on the Patreon site, make a screenshot or copy of the cancellation that shows the date. Then, if his/her credit card company continues to be billed, they'll have a record of when Patreon was discontinued, which the credit card company will ask for (some sort of proof).

I had to do this with my cell phone, as I switched carriers about 4 months ago. They continued to bill me, I tried to resolve through AT&T, but they gave me the runaround, so I went through my credit card, gave them a copy of the cancellation (that AT&T sent via email after I called them, since you can't cancel online). Problem solved and very quickly, too. AT&T didn't charge me again and I was credited for the month they charged me in error.

Reactions: 10
I live in the South in the US. The tit never stops growing! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it looks like hell in the winter as the grass browns out but we overseed with rye and the camellias bloom in winter along with some varieties of azaleas and gardenias. We use pine straw in our beds and can grow winter veg like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and collards. Pansies and snapdragons are used in containers. Winter is the time to prune and neaten everything, and of course there’s leaves. We have a fall of leaves in November, but also in March. That’s when the live oaks drop their leaves. It never effing ends.
Don't forget the magnolia leaves dropping in the warm weather too :)

Reactions: 6
Hello fellow Tattlers,

I'm bowing out for a while. My beloved mother in law died today - cancer. A very sweet lady, her unfailing love and generosity kept me sustained when far from home. And with a heavy heart, I've just received word from Australia that my much loved godfather, who raised me has also died from complications arising from covid. He was 100 years old but still fit and very active till covid. I'm beyond devastated. It's all just too too much.

I'll return soon. Keep up the good fight. And please stay safe.
Lolair I'm very sorry for both of your losses. Sending lots of love and prayers for you and your family. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Give Mummy a smooch on the cheek like a good little boy 🤣🤣🤣 PhiPhi and his hair loss covering beanie 😂😂😂 such a dump of epic proportions look at that ridiculous chandelier in a room with peeling wallpaper and torn down walls. The HMN in all its beauty 🤮
Is that a six pack of beer in his hand? She just got off the phone with Potty and then kissed this scrub. Guess they are celebrating another month of successfully embezzling money from the grannies(allegedly)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Way too gross. The good news is that neither Jarvis nor Janssen will be contributing
to humanity's gene pool.

fgfg.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
You’ve just reminded me that I need to put up a couple of smoke arms. My previous were attached to the house alarm and started going off during the night. One night due to lack of sleep due to these I stood on a chair and pulled them Out of the ceiling. It was just after my divorce and the final straw that day.
I had a similar experience. Sigh!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
They showed the kiss for all the people saying Flip is gaaaayy

Oh God, I can’t unsee it anymore. Like a car accident with corpses, you need to look at them.

I need to look at something much better.. but what..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.