The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your šŸ‘€, not SJā€™s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree but why the hell is it taking so long. I built my log home in the time they did one kitchen. I'm not saying anything is questionable but damb! its one kitchen. WTH?? Maybe this is where we are post-Covid with ordering things. Could be. I'm just totally confused at the time. Well, Its maybe post Covid. Im also in another country. I just hope the kitchen progresses faster. Im getting a bit bored with it.
AS long as they keep the dog in šŸ˜‚ :love:
It seems they took note of the smoke and mirror tactics, but perhaps in a less malicious way then initiator SJ. To fill a weekly flog with hanging to lamps seems stretching it a bit indeed.

Reactions: 19
Maybe PhiPhi is collecting his unemployment benefits from The Netherlands pretending to live there while he's living and working in France?
I wonder if that is why they waffle about saying Phi Phi was being paid for editing the cadeaux. They keep trying to muddy the waters on whether he is paid, if he is donating time, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Perhaps mean girl Fanny is having Snorts ā€œdig his own graveā€ by indulging his shop folly.
There is absolutely no reason to start this sentence with perhaps :)

Why doesn't Fanny show the room that is stuffed with a backlog of 6 months of unopened gifts?
Because it does not exist. There's no stuffed room because there is no backlog. All gifts are opened instantly on arrival, sorted in what is usable in that weeks gift grab show and the rest is thrown out. The backlog story is smoke and mirrors to give people who's gifts were not to Stephanie Jarvis liking the idea that maybe one day their turn will come. Daring the charlataine to show us the room that is stuffed with a backlog of 6 months of unopened gifts, will only force her to create one, which in itself is not a bad idea because it will keep her out of bed.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So just forced myself to watch part of the gag after reading some of the comments. And then I got so angry I had to comment on get phi phi a dog comment, Also to Carol how she knows everything goodtwat whatever her name is asking her about planning permission in France and how frustrating it might be. Then I had to comment about someone wanting to start new apartment gifts to send Nutty and Annmarie. I just canā€™tā€¦
But I had to come here and see what you all had to say
According to Phiphi the gift grab generates 25K per year towards charity. The response was given when asked why Nick had been sent a present even though he is known to hate the grab fest. Allegedly he feels the amount given to charity justifies it and is happy about it now. šŸ¤¢ Stella advising people how to avoid sitting through all the adverts to generate ad revenue. Lisa Kilmer waving her flag of grab fest support too.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe PhiPhi is collecting his unemployment benefits from The Netherlands pretending to live there while he's living and working in France?
Is he commiting social security fraud? šŸ¤”

(With all eyes and ears here, you'd think he'd tie up loose ends)

Reactions: 22
Unless Fanny has something really shocking on Snorts, I do not see him going quietly, and definitely not without some type of cash compensation to keep his mouth closed.
Believe me, what she is using to control him might not be too shocking to us, it has kept him from producing other table setting bs on 'his' yt channel. He is only allowed to venture out to what she wants him to venture out to, ergo if and when it suits her narrative.

According to Phiphi the gift grab generates 25K per year towards charity. The response was given when asked why Nick had been sent a present even though he is known to hate the grab fest. Allegedly he feels the amount given to charity justifies it and is happy about it now. šŸ¤¢ Stella advising people how to avoid sitting through all the adverts to generate ad revenue. Lisa Kilmer waving her flag of grab fest support too.
Nothing Squirrelpants Cameltoe is doing will ever make Larkin very happy, but at least we know he's learning something from the love of his live: how to manipulate reality into a narrative that comforts him. I on the other hand will never give up on touting the obvious in reply: Larkin f'ing hates you, boy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is he commiting social security fraud? šŸ¤”

(With all eyes and ears here, you'd think he'd tie up loose ends)
He is, or at least was, according to my information. Tying up anything has never been his strong suit. I am still frantically trying to find out what is, but willing to throw in the proverbial towel as I have come to realize the boy is just not worth the effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The capital of the Department I live in La Roche sur Yon, has some more of the mechanical animals in the town square. It was redeveloped, 4 small ponds put in and in each one there's an animal and you can operate them yourself.
My grandchildren loved these... yes Iā€™m one of the not so gullible grannies!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does Larkin hate Phi Phi so much? While Potts seems to tolerate PhiPhi?
Who knows why any of these characters feel the way they do. Jealousy? Larkin's influence on the charlataine over the years has faded considerably. He has tried to make it look like that was his own choice, but it's not that easy to forget how much he has invested (time as well as money) in the LaLa project, that has more or less become unusable for his part of the family. They can't freely spend time there anymore without being sucked into the amoral shenanigans of Stephanie Jarvis and her LapSquirrel, who have put the eyes of the world on his holiday home, scrutinizing every single move he makes, bagged or not bagged.

Reactions: 43
Very unlikely. You forget she went to Oxford when there was no such thing as ADHD. The understanding and teaching methods to help came later. She studied English (literature) a very difficult subject for autistic people where you analyze relations between characters, their motives, feelings, narratives, subtle hints in the text...

She couldn't have learning difficulties as a child.
ADHD was first diagnosed in the early 1900s. The first child I personally worked with who had a diagnosis of ADHd was in 1973. I do agree with you though, that she doesn't present as autistic in any form to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Who knows why any of these characters feel the way they do. Jealousy? Larkin's influence on the charlataine over the years has faded considerably. He has tried to make it look like that was his own choice, but it's not that easy to forget how much he has invested (time as well as money) in the LaLa project, that has more or less become unusable for his part of the family. They can't freely spend time there anymore without being sucked into the amoral shenanigans of Stephanie Jarvis and her LapSquirrel, who have put the eyes of the world on his holiday home, scrutinizing every single move he makes, bagged or not bagged.
That makes perfect sense. Larkin was the knight in shining armor who took out a mortgage to help Fanny get the farmhouse, helped in the initial renovation, and gave money to Fanny personally ( he had just purchased a car for her a couple of years ago) and helped pay a lot of the overhead. I am sure after Daddy died, the pressure on him to help Fanny and maintain the dump increased significantly.

Fanny probably continued to love bomb him and play the little orphan who needed to be rescued. But suddenly, she comes into crazy amounts of YouTube and Patreon funding, and he was probably tossed aside as he was not needed financially, etc. Fanny begins to place her garish decorating plans into place at the Shittoo without consulting him and has steamrolled Larkin into making lots of decisions that devalue the place or cannot be maintained in the future or didnā€™t bother to consult him at all.

Then he has to watch videos with 25 year old boy band reject Snorts going freely into his familyā€™s cottage and walking around like he was that Marquis. Punchable faced Snorts has crawled all over the Shittoo and knows everything about everything. He is super nosy. If just watching Snorts in 30 minute videos pisses us all off, being around him for hours or days would be intolerable.

I would imagine that the fight at Christmas was about concubine Snorts acting like he owns the place and being bossy and entitled, and Larkin was fed up with him and feeling like he was being excluded from using the property that he had to pay for with a mortgage and has been a financial and mental albatross for the past 15 years, especially dealing with constant ā€œemergenciesā€ created by Fanny. Snorts encourages Fannyā€™s reckless spending and poor decorating decisions. And since the YouTube channel exploded, all of a sudden the place is over run with the Tartan terror visiting frequently, cuz has moved in, Mummy has an apartment made for her, etc.

The 50% Shittelaine has taken over 90% of the Shittoo and Larkin feels pushed out.

Potts only owns 10% so he doesnā€™t care and Fanny renovated an apartment for him. But now Fanny and Potts own 60% of the Shittoo and will always stick together so Larkin is now in the minority on a property he has been responsible for 15 + years. He feels pushed out. It is no longer his home and he lost control. And he has dealt with Fanny calling him 3 times per day for years. I imagine this shitshow situation the past 2 to 3 years has put additional stress on his marriage. Fanny puts them in legal jeopardy constantly with her decisions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I sometimes feel like I'm watching a bomb ready to explode. The thing about youtube is it's not like a regular TV Channel.
On youtube, you have instant reactions via comments. They may delete a comment but the qustions are still there.. The aggravation is still there.
After a while (and not long) people who begin to have a million questions start searching the internet. They find themselves here, where we are able to tell the truth and share it. thank you, Clara, for sharing what you have. You have been a Major insight to what we are wathing and whats the truth
Have to say I have been a bit surprised at what some Tattlers have dragged out of the media archives for some of the people I follow(ed). The blinkers have certainly fallen off my eyes since I was first introduced to You Tube.

Reactions: 10
Agreed - Philip and Anna have been boring the past 2 weeks. Expect 2 more weeks of deadly dull content before the reveal.
Bored to death watching Anna painting something again this week. The new tiles are extraordinary, but watching them hang lights this week was a bit much. It seems Philipp only films in the kitchen these days. Yawn.
They still are racking up subs though:

Fluries ......... SJs Groupie Farmhouse Hangout
298 K ......... 196k

At the beginning of the month, the Fluries had 286k........ SJ had 191.

Growth for both channels in June: Fluries gained 12,000 subscribers.....SJ gained 5,000.

*unofficial self-proclaimed sub watcher.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
That makes perfect sense. Larkin was the knight in shining armor who took out a mortgage to help Fanny get the farmhouse, helped in the initial renovation, and gave money to Fanny personally ( he had just purchased a car for her a couple of years ago) and helped pay a lot of the overhead. I am sure after Daddy died, the pressure on him to help Fanny and maintain the dump increased significantly.

Fanny probably continued to love bomb him and play the little orphan who needed to be rescued. But suddenly, she comes into crazy amounts of YouTube and Patreon funding, and he was probably tossed aside as he was not needed financially, etc. Fanny begins to place her garish decorating plans into place at the Shittoo without consulting him and has steamrolled Larkin into making lots of decisions that devalue the place or cannot be maintained in the future or didnā€™t bother to consult him at all.

Then he has to watch videos with 25 year old boy band reject Snorts going freely into his familyā€™s cottage and walking around like he was that Marquis. Punchable faced Snorts has crawled all over the Shittoo and knows everything about everything. He is super nosy. If just watching Snorts in 30 minute videos pisses us all off, being around him for hours or days would be intolerable.

I would imagine that the fight at Christmas was about concubine Snorts acting like he owns the place and being bossy and entitled, and Larkin was fed up with him and feeling like he was being excluded from using the property that he had to pay for with a mortgage and has been a financial and mental albatross for the past 15 years, especially dealing with constant ā€œemergenciesā€ created by Fanny. Snorts encourages Fannyā€™s reckless spending and poor decorating decisions. And since the YouTube channel exploded, all of a sudden the place is over run with the Tartan terror visiting frequently, cuz has moved in, Mummy has an apartment made for her, etc.

The 50% Shittelaine has taken over 90% of the Shittoo and Larkin feels pushed out.

Potts only owns 10% so he doesnā€™t care and Fanny renovated an apartment for him. But now Fanny and Potts own 60% of the Shittoo and will always stick together so Larkin is now in the minority on a property he has been responsible for 15 + years. He feels pushed out. It is no longer his home and he lost control. And he has dealt with Fanny calling him 3 times per day for years. I imagine this shitshow situation the past 2 to 3 years has put additional stress on his marriage. Fanny puts them in legal jeopardy constantly with her decisions.
I wonder if Larkin has taken an alias as a Tattler?????

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
ADHD was first diagnosed in the early 1900s. The first child I personally worked with who had a diagnosis of ADHd was in 1973. I do agree with you though, that she doesn't present as autistic in any form to me.
I should have been clearer - the "ADHD" label per se wasn't attached until the early 80s, when Fanny was around 4 years old. Previously, children were identified as clinically hyperactive with attention and behavioural difficulties and often medicated. Methylphenidate (Ritalin ) has been introduced very much earlier than this. I don't recall what the child I knew was prescribed - maybe Dexedrine?)

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Spot on! Goes to show nobody really needs me here anymore as things are clear to see for all, not just the more intimately involved. Don't worry, I will stick around anyway, at least until this breeze of fresh critical air amongst her fanbase has become the storm I hope Stephanie Jarvis will get caught in. Not because I have an ax to grind, as some still think, I don't. But because seeing this much injustice right in front of my eyes is too much to just turn my back on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I liked her too. She has a good head on her shoulders, sense of self worth, a future. In Lielande her kind get thrown under the bus first.

I also feel a bit sorry for Maria (the Russian girl?) who tries to win Steph over by being mummy's little helper, the sensible one, "Look Steph, I'm scrubbing and cleaning after your mess, cooking for everybody, being your most helpful servant. Please see me and love me!" Sorry girl, you'll be just another Kim Raab in twenty years. Face the music and get a life where you'll be appreciated.
Yes sheā€™s another one I like, she has a dry sense of humour, which I love, she comes across quite a talented cook too, I donā€™t get why sheā€™s wasting her time on the farm?
Itā€™s like all the lost people end up at Lalande, and just get sucked dry one way or another.

Reactions: 17
Spot on! Goes to show nobody really needs me here anymore as things are clear to see for all, not just the more intimately involved. Don't worry, I will stick around anyway, at least until this breeze of fresh critical air amongst her fanbase has become the storm I hope Stephanie Jarvis will get caught in. Not because I have an ax to grind, as some still think, I don't. But because seeing this much injustice right in front of my eyes is too much to just turn my back on.
Donā€™t go away! Your input is sorely needed and much appreciated. Without you, no one would be able to understand and even start to untangle the web of deceit, gluttony, and smoke and mirrors going on at the Shittoo.

I loathe to see injustice also. This forum is such a valuable place in which to learn about narcissistic, unbalanced people who use others. When it is pointed out in Fanny and the Shittoo crowd, people learn to spot those same characteristics and patterns of behaviors in people that they see in daily life, and learn to safeguard themselves from harm.

I still feel bad for your friends that were taken advantage of and used by Fanny. I hope one day Fanny is somehow held accountable for her actions.

And as Scarlett Oā€™Hara dramatically said at the ending of the film Gone with the Wind, ā€œTomorrow is another day.ā€ Fanny and their crew will come up with new ways to screw around viewers, Patrons, and each other. The roller coaster ride isnā€™t finished yet!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.