The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations for naming the thread @Jules100 it was too long, so I took some creative liberties...

It's hot where I am - no, I'm not in the netherworlds, although I ought to be, LOL! - so let's make it short.

Most liked posts from the previous thread:

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Wednesday at 5:21 PM
Last night, after a long illness, I had to say goodbye to my best friend of 14 years. The pain and emptiness is unbearable; I feel so lost.
The Chartelaine and her beard are unworthy of a dog's love.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, MarquisOfNadaillac, thoughtcloud and 88 others

Le Baiseur

VIP Member

Thursday at 10:19 PM
Hi all. I just wanted to pop in and thank you all for the kind words. I was not expecting such an outpouring of support, wisdom, and empathy; Tattle is filled with some truly wonderful people! ❤

Here's my sweet boy in happier, healthier days...
1656015484308.jpeg

1656015501720.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions:You, thoughtcloud, OneMoonbeam and 70 others

@Le Baiseur 💔💗💗

The Simple Life

Thursday at 12:30 AM
I have been very moved reading all these so intimate stories of love and loss, we all shared here to console @Le Baiseur, not only because there is nothing like sharing pain to unite people, but because so does love. And it was a very soothing experience to see how sensitive, kind, caring you all really are. During the months I have been here, I've seen wit, critical thinking, insight, indignation, humour, and many other things, I've come to know more or less each of you, albeit you are unknown people and faces, by your observations, your style, some of the interests you shared, but I've never witnessed hatred, aggressiveness, rudeness or illfeelings. If so, I would have left. But today I knew why. You are all good people, with good hearts and a great sense of justice. And, given the horrible times we are going through nowadays, this is very reassuring, because one knows that there are many people out there who still have good, deep human feelings.

• Heart
Reactions:AndAnotherName, Shari Holloway, OneMoonbeam and 57 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Thursday at 12:23 PM
Philip Janssen's birthday is September 12th. What gifts will the patrons bring??? We know Kenneth will not disappoint.

BJJ and guest gift.png

BJJ gift.png

Kenneth Dimmick

3 hours ago (edited)
Hooray! I've changed my return flight, delaying 3 days, so I can attend. Great choice of days, Stephanie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions:You, MarquisOfNadaillac, BlessingoftheHounds and 50 others

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Thursday at 10:30 PM
Thank you Alice Allan.❤

Alice Allan

17 minutes ago
Just curious as how are the renovations coming along…. I noticed the delay in informing us how the projects haven’t been complete in months! Has the restorer been started with the chapel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:You, MarquisOfNadaillac, Shateau Scrounger and 48 others

What an emotional thread the last one was. 💗💗💗 As always the wiki is there to help - happy tattling. 🔥🔥🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Having been relentlessly and wrongly accused of being a flying monkey myself, I'd like to make a modest proposal.
I am not a veteran of the early assault on Clara and others, and the direct message trolling, as many here are.
I understand the reality of the situation and have taken measures to protect myself against anybody with minimal internet skills finding my true identity -- more to protect myself here, for having dissident opinions (a bombastic way of describing cries of horseshit), than against Fanny's fancy French lawyers.
There are veterans here worthy of respect.
And I think they alone should rule on who and what is a flying monkey. Even though I know personally the less scrupulous use the term to police thought. Nobody's perfect.
The real issue of false accusation is quashing dissent as Jarvis' brainwashed fans and minions do. We entirely abnegate the moral authority of our case by behaving as they do. This matters only to a handful of people. I'm one of them.
And, more important, the ripple effect of false or indiscriminate flying monkey accusations is to discourage out-of-the-box evolutionary thoughts on organizing and implementing crowd-sourced information and investigation. I have serious professional chops in that department and am pretty disinclined to volunteer them here. I thank and admire the spectacular skills of those who do.
I think spurious thought policing here (as well as other factors, such as anonymity) has sadly pushed justice for Jarvis off the table and into the hands of others less volatile than contributors here. Who notably use our well-curated Wiki for their information.
If we are to be a reliable source, there are a number of behaviors we ought not engage in. One would be calling people flying monkeys when the jury is not in.
Can we leave this particular defense of our well-researched case to the OGs? Definition: Veterans of the early assaults. You know who you are.
And so do we.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I am sorry but you named yourself after Billy‘s budd. What else were we then supposed to think about you, than being a flying monkey..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Having been relentlessly and wrongly accused of being a flying monkey myself, I'd like to make a modest proposal.
I am not a veteran of the early assault on Clara and others, and the direct message trolling, as many here are.
I understand the reality of the situation and have taken measures to protect myself against anybody with minimal internet skills finding my true identity -- more to protect myself here, for having dissident opinions (a bombastic way of describing cries of horseshit), than against Fanny's fancy French lawyers.
There are veterans here worthy of respect.
And I think they alone should rule on who and what is a flying monkey. Even though I know personally the less scrupulous use the term to police thought. Nobody's perfect.
The real issue of false accusation is quashing dissent as Jarvis' brainwashed fans and minions do. We entirely abnegate the moral authority of our case by behaving as they do. This matters only to a handful of people. I'm one of them.
And, more important, the ripple effect of false or indiscriminate flying monkey accusations is to discourage out-of-the-box evolutionary thoughts on organizing and implementing crowd-sourced information and investigation. I have serious professional chops in that department and am pretty disinclined to volunteer them here. I thank and admire the spectacular skills of those who do.
I think spurious thought policing here (as well as other factors, such as anonymity) has sadly pushed justice for Jarvis off the table and into the hands of others less volatile than contributors here. Who notably use our well-curated Wiki for their information.
If we are to be a reliable source, there are a number of behaviors we ought not engage in. One would be calling people flying monkeys when the jury is not in.
Can we leave this particular defense of our well-researched case to the OGs? Definition: Veterans of the early assaults. You know who you are.
And so do we.
Annoying? Definitely. Flying? Who gives a f**k. :) But I totally get what you mean and you haven't heard me say it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Annoying? Definitely. Flying? Who gives a f**k. :) But I totally get what you mean and you haven't heard me say it.
I have not, and your silences have always spoken an angelic chorus of volumes to me. Clara, I appreciate your wet work in the biggest way. It lights up my life. As I've said before, the bleakness of your vision is a beacon to us all.
I think you're the bomb. You are one of the people here who really understands immorality. And also, that in a democracy, people of good will may disagree.
Big Omicron-masked hugs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is he wearing a shirt AND a sweater during the hottest time of the year? Unless this is old footage…
The outside heat crawls into the chateau and has a thermodynamic reaction with the moist walls, thereby creating a natural air condition.

• Haha
She should become a nun in a monastery. And if they have a vow of silence, no one will tell her what to do.

• Haha
AnnMarie.....yoohooooo....😅 Ask Nutella to whip this up for you. Nuts are optional, so you can just toss in 1/2 c.no worries. And while I'm thinking about it... literally anyone can lay a better table than the ridiculous toddler. It looked hideous. Burn those chairs, keep the blue and white tablecloth for the kitchen, smash the pretentious and useless chargers, get a new laundry press for heavens sakes and never ever use paper servettes at table, especially with paying guests. Emily Post would be appalled.

Screenshot_20220509-214359_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Apparently Marie lives her life by quotes of Oscar Wilde. Us mere mortals who went through life knowing what we wanted to do or indeed now have a permanent career, well more fool us. 😂😂😂
The vacuity of some of the La Lande bit players is astounding. This woman has so many issues it’s a matter of where to start.
Like most of us she’s never had an original thought worth expressing, but unlike most of us she’s intent on sharing her vapidity on SM and worse seeks to monetise and grift to pay her way through life.
She truly is an annoyance. 🫢🫢😚

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She should become a nun in a monastery. And if they have a vow of silence, no one will tell her what to do.
Darling there nuns not deaf mutes, even a nun would snap and loose it with her. She needs to just get a grip and enter the real word.

• Haha
  • Heart
@HalcyonOrganic Crazyer, I think it would be good for her to work a 9 to 5 job, I think she would respond well to the structure, everyone thinks been an artist/ free thinker/ bohemian is easy but it still takes discipline and work.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Congratulations to our latest VIP for the punchy new thread title!

Many thanks to ComtesseRose for setting up the new thread.

• Heart
@HalcyonOrganic Crazyer, I think it would be good for her to work a 9 to 5 job, I think she would respond well to the structure, everyone thinks been an artist/ free thinker/ bohemian is easy but it still takes discipline and work.
Absolutely. I sleep when I want, get up when I want, and live off the profits from my creativity. Which means when I am awake I am working (or on Tattle when I’m having a ciggie). I’m free as a bird, except that if I don’t work enough to earn my living, then I am no longer free. That’s the part she doesn’t understand. She thinks success means you wander around chilling with a Nature Valley granola bar and a latte. That’s because she believes that everything you see on Instagram is true and the people on there live perfect lives with no effort. She likes Instagram because she thinks it’s a place where wonderful people do wonderful things and it’s so positive and everything is so pretty. Instagram is brought to us by the same people that gave us Facebook. There’s psychological fuckery going on with both that their own people have admitted causes low self esteem, depression and anxiety. The same people admitted they wouldn’t let their children use the platforms and that they themselves don’t use the platforms. She’s lost, depressed, and doesn’t know what she wants to do in life, but she will photograph it all and post it on the Gram. She needs to wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Dear Tattlers!
I just started a book written by Chase Hughes entitled Six Minute X Ray. It’s easy to understand, and an easy to process book on how to read people - their facial cues, etc. Mr. Hughes is also a member of The Behavior Panel on You Tube - a group of expert profilers. You all should watch, if you never have done so! I recommend this book. I’m reading this book for various reasons - one of which is to test my skills (eventually) on Stephanie and her multiple Chateau Diary vlogs. We all get a gut instinct watching Stephanie, much less PhiPhi, and her other random cast. However, once you start reading this book - you’ll find (I believe) that you’ll put two and two together without question (not that you don’t read her for what she is already). But there is a true science, if you will, and I’m finding the book fascinating. On we go. . . .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
tattlers are you ready for some china fondling 🥴

i am giving this a pre emptive break down of

60% this is so beautiful, fondling content
10% actual clearing
15% getting distracted ( maybe trying to explain the lack of progress on the china pantry) - we all know ian ran away!!
5% other stuff
1656269866950.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.