The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your šŸ‘€, not SJā€™s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kitchen hasnā€™t looked that much different in the last few videos. And why does Anna always have her mouth open and arms raised in the thumbnail? Just looks weird.
Apparently thumbnails with a female with her mouth open gets the highest clickthroughs. Iā€™m not making that up. Itā€™s sad to see everyone doing it because YouTube tells them to.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
An online shop? Online customers can be very picky, no one at Lalande can properly pack a set of porcelain dishes to safely ship overseas. Also, they pay with credit cards. Derp, derp. šŸ’©
They only have guests about 22/24 weekends a year, so not much walk-in trade. So it will primarily be online, but honestly why buy an old tea-cup from them when I can go to my own local charity shop, auction or estate sale and find the same thing?

If they start selling their own merchandise (ex: t shits, shopping bags, aprons, tea cups, wrapping paper, etc)
  • who is going to oversee the online site and handle customer inquiries?
  • where will they source the items from and what quantities?
  • what about quality control?
  • where will they store the products?
  • will they use a fulfillment house?
  • what type of POS system will they use?
  • what type of inventory system will they use?
  • who will maintain/update their website?
  • will Fanny refund items which arrive broken due to poor packing?
  • will they allow return items?
So many real business decisions and these 2 imbeciles don't have a clue and are both lazy. Running a real business is more than just making things 'pretty'. If this becomes a viable, commercial venture I'll eat my hat, but I firmly believe Fanny will quickly become bored of it all and this will die a natural death.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Apparently thumbnails with a female with her mouth open gets the highest clickthroughs. Iā€™m not making that up. Itā€™s sad to see everyone doing it because YouTube tells them to.
Oh my word! Haha! Is this true?? I have a tik tok barely use it but did because I was angry last year with something g political, no need to talk about it here. And one of my videos mouth open did get tons of views! Literally just laughed out loud or lol! Why does SJ say lol like that when itā€™s meant as a acronym? Is it a European thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The look Potts gave Philip the first time he showed up in his black lace t shirt said it all. Among the msgs in that smirk was, I'm the heterosexual stud here and all the fake het you perform is nothing compared to the actual stuff, worm boy.
I hear you Potty.
What about when they went on the African safari? I felt Stephanie was having sex with Pottsā€¦ the long goodbyeā€¦

Reactions: 17
So trying to watch the end of GAG and SJ receives a magazine with someone who makes costumes featured in the mag! And snorts says oh itā€™s Christine from our zoom call. So we have a zoom with a costume maker to look forward to? Or are they designing next years Venice outfits, was she jealous of C loves costumes? Also he says I. Reference to a womens outfit, Iā€™d wear that. She says oh yes you will.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Someone with actual knowledge!!!! Can you give us a ball park price on packaging materials per purchase, or some other salient unit measurement? And you collect tax at your end?
I think these two have absolutely no idea of what they're getting into.
I will reuse boxes - get them from wine shops etc so they can do this too but they get sent so much that they can recycle good boxes and bubble wrap too.
So much they must get - that is a real saving for them!!!
The expense is in the postage ..... for a cup, saucer and plate ... I am in Australia .... to send within Australia would be around A$20 - well packed. To send to the USA or Europe ... depending on the china and some can be bloody heavy ... lets say its average weight is A$42- 43 with tracking , sort of the same to Europe and a touch cheaper to Asia. Remember this is ONE cup, saucer and plate .... what we call a "Trio" ..... not a full set !!!!!!! OMG that would be $$$$ and good luck packing it all together! Its an art I tell ya!
For me its the packing...... if something gets broken you may have to pay for it if its your fault - crap packing.
It takes time and I make sure the addresses are well sealed down . Don't want them lost because the address has come off in transport.
We do not have tax like the USA.
Those two are so lazy ..... you have to make sure its sent in good time and make sure you tell your customers. I cannot see them doing this either!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
In the latest gift grab-oā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ a comment from dear Caroline Gooderā€¦ā€¦ā€¦. (I tried loading an image and kept getting an error)ā€¦ā€¦. Basically, she asked SJ to :

Please show Amaury working in his workshop
on the panels.

so, my question isā€¦ā€¦.. Caroline, are you getting tired of defending the work being not done? OR, did SJ plant this post?

And, interesting that they are filming in the ā€œGrandā€ Salon!
Caroline Gooder, or otherwise known as Fanny Jarvis, planted this herself. It was suggested that she show Amauryā€™s woodworking skills and now she has content for videos.

Reactions: 21
Well he certainly knows how she spends her money. Whether he knows the money he's helping her spend is illegally allocated for those expenditures, I'd pretty much doubt. I'm certain Jarvis does not keep honest/scrupulous track of grabeaux money strictly for charity, Patreon strictly for resto and resto-related salaries, YT monies for personal expenditure. And I believe she wouldn't let Philip near the accounts or the check stubs. He may have been rifling through them during his eight hour marathons of "editing".
What inside knowledge does he have eyewitness access to? Has he seen the ā‚¬23K Anders check Clara has seen, etc.? Was it he who took the picture of it and sent it around? The spreadsheet with their fraudulent aliases for YT comment (me and my JD degree in criminal law :cautious: tells me this is major evidence of their intent to defraud on every other front)? Nati's emails telling volunteers they will be allowed to do their art or craft, only to be told when they arrive it'll be cleaning toilets for the for-profit business? Does he have tax fraud receipts/info? He'll have all the deets on the illegalities of the shop -- not registered, non-profit grabeaux donations resold, etc.
In re what she knows about him, the speculation here was that he may have a rent boy profile online she is as aware of as people are here. I don't know how destructive that is in this day and age. People like Belle de Jour put that stuff on their resumƩs now. It may be deportation for illegal residency. It may be something else more criminal and more serious -- from my knowledge of the restaurant business, drug dealing is never far away -- but that is speculation and I do not know.
I could see squirrel boyfriend going through her papers etc when she is drunk as a skunk ..... I would not put it past him and yet....... Fanny may have stuff on him like the drugs or rent boys .... I get a feeling he would not like his family back home to know his secret under world.
Oh .... wouldn't it make a fabulous movie ?? ;) :love:
I can see the Red Carpet right now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They only have guests about 22/24 weekends a year, so not much walk-in trade. So it will primarily be online, but honestly why buy an old tea-cup from them when I can go to my own local charity shop, auction or estate sale and find the same thing?

If they start selling their own merchandise (ex: t shits, shopping bags, aprons, tea cups, wrapping paper, etc)
  • who is going to oversee the online site and handle customer inquiries?
  • where will they source the items from and what quantities?
  • what about quality control?
  • where will they store the products?
  • will they use a fulfillment house?
  • what type of POS system will they use?
  • what type of inventory system will they use?
  • who will maintain/update their website?
  • will Fanny refund items which arrive broken due to poor packing?
  • will they allow return items?
So many real business decisions and these 2 imbeciles don't have a clue and are both lazy. Running a real business is more than just making things 'pretty'. If this becomes a viable, commercial venture I'll eat my hat, but I firmly believe Fanny will quickly become bored of it all and this will die a natural death.
The Shop is a passing folly, along with the pool, pizza oven, amphitheater, etc.

I could see squirrel boyfriend going through her papers etc when she is drunk as a skunk ..... I would not put it past him and yet....... Fanny may have stuff on him like the drugs or rent boys .... I get a feeling he would not like his family back home to know his secret under world.
Oh .... wouldn't it make a fabulous movie ?? ;) :love:
I can see the Red Carpet right now!
Unless Fanny has something really shocking on Snorts, I do not see him going quietly, and definitely not without some type of cash compensation to keep his mouth closed.

Its a "Fancy Farmhouse" ..... :ROFLMAO:
Fannyā€™s Fancy Farmhouse.

Because YOU demanded

I
Caroline Gooder Knows Everything..... she had a "go" at poor little LadyKoKo who told CD to get the heating done in Fanny's last vlog so ladyKoKo had another go back and the witch still came back with More Info ..... is Caroline Gooder the Spirit God of Fanny??? She thinks so !!! :sneaky:
If LaLaLande every comes up for sale .... Caroline , you should buy it !!!
Isnā€˜t it interesting that both Caroline Gooder and Fanny are both mean girls. Hmmmmmmm.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Unless Fanny has something really shocking on Snorts, I do not see him going quietly, and definitely not without some type of cash compensation to keep his mouth closed.
Sooooo Agree...... if she has nothing on him... he will want mucho $$$ to leave.

Reactions: 14
In my experience I have found that people who are doing things they shouldnā€™t be doing will make a good awful mess so you canā€™t sort out what theyā€™ve been up to. I think thatā€™s what this clearing tit is all about. Sheā€™s obfuscating whatā€™s sheā€™s done with all the crap sent there. It could also be due to a fire inspection gone bad. Either way, sheā€™s making it impossible to get nailed for skimming the gifts for the good stuff and throwing away the rest. The only other reason I can think of for clearing and cleaning is that she will actually be embarrassed with all the Patreons descending in person. That jag sitting in the courtyard is an eyesore. She probably also cannot have people wandering thru a pile of junk without liability. We will just have to see how all this plays out over the next couple weeks.
Maybe she is counting on ā€œlast minuteā€ fire inspection violations and will use it as an excuse to not allow anyone into the Shittoo itself and make the Patrons be restricted to an outside area away from the Shittoo to eat their bagged lunch and warm wine in a paper cup by the porta potties. That way no one can physically get close to the Shittoo or inside the Shittlo to document what a dump it is.

What about when they went on the African safari? I felt Stephanie was having sex with Pottsā€¦ the long goodbyeā€¦
Remember the uncomfortably long hug phi phi gave Potts in the Safari park?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
But reduce what to nothing. He seems a very middle-class boy and boy he is indeed heā€™s very young and he hasnā€™t lived yet. he just performed in a play, nude making out with gentlemen so what could she expose that heā€™s bi- duh? Really anymore who cares what people do heā€™s not a famous person what would ruin his life the only thing nowadays that can ruin anybodyā€™s life is being a child molester letā€™s be fair everything is on the table now a days. He hasnā€™t truly lived long enough to do anything to ruin his life
I think Jarvis can ruin his life, and that he has behaved very manipulatively with her. His telling her off in the last couple of videos is especially insolent.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When I saw the photo of the three cows in their stalls my thought was WHO TOOK THAT PHOTO?

@JackSpratt we did see les machines. Hubby has engineering background so found that aspect interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can't believe I'm saying this but YES! Michael Petherick is 1000x better than Philip...and I hate Michael! :ROFLMAO:
Ever since his Madrid scandal last year, I haven't watched his or his family's channels. They all disgust me. But what a relief it would be to have Michael move in and take Philip's place!
That won't happen whilst Fanny is part of the Channel 4 programme. Ever since the wallpaper incident with Dick & Angel Strawbridge the Pethericks have been dropped & Fanny doesn't want him anywhere near her farmhouse if he is a risk to her being dropped by Ch4. After all that's her big advertisement to the world about what a big old TV star she is (well in her deluded head that is).

Reactions: 21
For gods sake they cannot even OPEN their packages in a timely manner, how on earth does anyone, in their right mind, think theyā€™ll manage to properly MAIL out shop orders in a timely fashion?
They canā€™t manage the emails, for a nonexistent bnb, how will they manage the shop inquiries?
There are dozens of examples of their utter incompetence in the basic skills needed to run a storeā€¦
It's even worse. I know Stephanie Jarvis says her Argentinian Bully opens the packages ahead only to check on any food inside, however she herself is right there when Nutty does (because she doesn't trust the grabbing claws of the cuz' girlfriend. I have seen them doing it myself. And it's not just the food that gets checked out: all is opened and evaluated to see if it's usable for her grab fest. If so, it is wrapped again and she pretends to be ever so surprised when she unwraps it on camera. Seriously, every little bit of joy she claims to spread and sell, the part her fans say they love so much, her positivity and her apparent genuine delight: it is all an act.

Funny, a week ago it was 191k, the last few day 195k, today 196k... Is she possibly (still) buying subscribers?! šŸ¤”
She surely is. She is trying to be more careful about it as she doesn't want to get caught (again) and it was explained to her (by Potty, mister know it all when it comes to anything internet related) that it harms her channel and the levels of engagement in the long run. But we all know how head-strong she can be when she wants something and she wants to cross the 200k as she believes it is good for optics.

Does someone, anyone BESIDES CAROLINE GOODER know where the CHINA ROOM is going to be located? My God Caroline, I mean Stephanie/Phyllis/Nutti are certainly popping in with details. . . .
Where the -uck is the China Room going to be located? Anyone know besides Caroline Gooder.
Of course now that Iā€™ve asked here, we can rest assured out of the clear blue Fanny will casually twirl inside an empty room and say ā€œthis is my some day China Roomā€.
And another What the -uck do we have with the 3 women popping out of the closet. Tess dressed in a knock off Versace training bra. The cooking woman, whatā€™s her name, looks awful. Stephamommie popping out of the last stall in white, virgin maiden. OMG - pass the airline puke bag, someone - please.
She started working on it years ago when Selmar had to dig out those stones she needed for the downstairs loo. That room, where Matt was supposed to put in those old tiles she cleaned herself from bird tit by soaking them for weeks in that metal tub.

It must be Dan with Dana...btw i didnt know kurkuma was so strong...i always find it very soft or even tasteless..maybe they use a different kind in israel..the dish doesnt seem so appitising to me...cooking olives three times....yes i am sure they melt in your mouth.. well i think Dana is trying to make money from Yt..also is Dan...i see some patron....Fanny for sure convinced them it would work...another failure gone from her heap...
Seriously, I did not even watch that "cooking" video of Dana. Having tasted her dishes is enough knowledge to know that not anything that woman has to say about food and ways to prepare it will ever transcend mediocrity at best and is more likely "borrowed" truths from people she admires. I made a point out of never believing anything that comes out of her mouth and I must say, that has suited me very well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
When I saw the photo of the three cows in their stalls my thought was WHO TOOK THAT PHOTO?

@JackSpratt we did see les machines. Hubby has engineering background so found that aspect interesting.
The capital of the Department I live in La Roche sur Yon, has some more of the mechanical animals in the town square. It was redeveloped, 4 small ponds put in and in each one there's an animal and you can operate them yourself.

Reactions: 8
In Dans latest vlog-he is BABYSITTING his own kids--what an idiot-he is the father for GodĀ“s sake...
And feels miserable doing it, I might add. Then he blames the weather, as he was already fed up with the heatwave last week and now has to put the fire back on. Right. Nothing of your fading luck is your fault, you moron, it's all somebody or something else's doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Yes, she is and sadly she's on trend. Long socks worn with shoes or short boots, shorts and mini dresses are all the rage in Paris right now. Blame the Paris designers.
Yuk, well she's the wrong side of 20 and money can't buy you class.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.