The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It never bothered me but I grew up with a lot of sisters and girlfriends. We always wore each other's clothes. It is a very fond memory for me. I can't imagine being at a point I would worry about that. Soap and Bleach work wonders.
Looking back I'm still glad I didnt. We were all close and shared so many memories. I never had a problem even shopping for second-hand clothes.
Its was my favorite thing to do.
Everyone I knew who went to school came with the same outfits on. They only had excess from a few shops in town that wound up being all the same.
I made my own style. I didn't want to be like everyone else. It wanst as extreme as you may think.
It was just different. We always washed them of course. But seriously, one wash made them clean. Why be so hard on that. I would have never done it differently. I love my friends and they still bring up my boldness in hats and clothes that I wore. I would have never been able to buy what I wore anywhere else
You sound like a lot of fun! Now, I have been known to have my own style and shop vintage but, I like to wash it first. I think it’s different when you know where the clothes have been.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
In the latest gift grab-o………… a comment from dear Caroline Gooder………. (I tried loading an image and kept getting an error)……. Basically, she asked SJ to :

Please show Amaury working in his workshop
on the panels.

so, my question is…….. Caroline, are you getting tired of defending the work being not done? OR, did SJ plant this post?

And, interesting that they are filming in the “Grand” Salon!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think he has so much dirt on her personally, knows her Patreon, youtube, and other screwups intimately, and has been an active participant in her grifting for so long now, she can’t get rid of him without carefully making sure he cannot financially harm her or her grifting schemes. She also would need to have a replacement concubine ready to take his place and get her tit in order because once the Porcelain fondler has been booted from the Shittoo, viewer focus will directly on Fanny and all her screwups, lies, and financial misdoings. And with the profoundly irritating obnoxious Snorts gone, Fannys bad attributes become the center of attention.
I would love to agree with you but I don't think there's a person who has such a grip on her life. Not even her mother can control her. Snorts is a soft inexperienced agreeable yes-man and Steph will ruin him, she's so much better in this game than him. She's had a lot of practice.

• Heart
You're right. She's always been held. She's no dummy, she's instinctively known her parents, boyfriends etc. will eventually come to her help not allowing her to hit rock bottom. She's always been the narcissistic center of her own world, a queen bee. I can understand why Isabelle is so resentful towards her. Where she'd be without her farmhouse which acts as her honey pot luring new people in?
Absolutely. And the child IJ didn't want to have was Derek's princess. I might have sent her to Shanghai for Christmas too.

Reactions: 15
I agree but why the hell is it taking so long. I built my log home in the time they did one kitchen. I'm not saying anything is questionable but damb! its one kitchen. WTH?? Maybe this is where we are post-Covid with ordering things. Could be. I'm just totally confused at the time. Well, Its maybe post Covid. Im also in another country. I just hope the kitchen progresses faster. Im getting a bit bored with it.
AS long as they keep the dog in 😂 :love:
They're milking it for content, the kitchen has been defo finished weeks ago. We'll see how many more episodes Phillip manages to stretch the footage to.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the Caroline Gooder alias is used by Snorts, Stephanfraudie, and Potts.It is amazing that they think viewers and Patrons believe that Gooder is a real person. Along with Smol puppyolove, etc.

I know they post under a number of aliases, but which name really strike you as being obviously the Lie Lande crew?
If Caroline Gooder is, in fact, one of these aliases, what's crazy is that they've made up a backstory for her. She's commented before that she's from North Carolina (Caroline from Carolina? :unsure: Not very creative, SJ). And then today she mentioned her "stepbrother" and his geothermal house. I'm sure she's posted other personal information in the past, but I try my best to ignore her. Seriously, though, can you imagine how much time SJ and her crew waste each day pretending to be these characters and obsessively monitoring each new comment that rolls in? Imagine how many times they're having to log out of Youtube and log back in under different usernames. Imagine needing a whole spreadsheet to keep track of all your characters and all their narratives. It's exhausting to think about. And it's really, really pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If Caroline Gooder is, in fact, one of these aliases, what's crazy is that they've made up a backstory for her. She's commented before that she's from North Carolina (Caroline from Carolina? :unsure: Not very creative, SJ). And then today she mentioned her "stepbrother" and his geothermal house. I'm sure she's posted other personal information in the past, but I try my best to ignore her. Seriously, though, can you imagine how much time SJ and her crew waste each day pretending to be these characters and obsessively monitoring each new comment that rolls in? Imagine how many times they're having to log out of Youtube and log back in under different usernames. Imagine needing a whole spreadsheet to keep track of all your characters and all their narratives. It's exhausting to think about. And it's really, really pathetic.
They're utterly ridiculous people. But they grift...so not so harmless

• Heart
It never bothered me but I grew up with a lot of sisters and girlfriends. We always wore each other's clothes. It is a very fond memory for me. I can't imagine being at a point I would worry about that. Soap and Bleach work wonders.
Looking back I'm still glad I didnt. We were all close and shared so many memories. I never had a problem even shopping for second-hand clothes.
Its was my favorite thing to do.
Everyone I knew who went to school came with the same outfits on. They only had excess from a few shops in town that wound up being all the same.
I made my own style. I didn't want to be like everyone else. It wanst as extreme as you may think.
It was just different. We always washed them of course. But seriously, one wash made them clean. Why be so hard on that. I would have never done it differently. I love my friends and they still bring up my boldness in hats and clothes that I wore. I would have never been able to buy what I wore anywhere else
You sound like a lot of fun! Now, I have been known to have my own style and shop vintage but, I like to wash it first. I think it’s different when you know where the clothes have been.
I shop at a nearby Goodwill thrift shop. Luckily it’s a “good one”. From 2008-2012, I would resell on eBay, and also keep some stuff for me and my family. For the items I would keep, I would just say to myself & fam, “Wash it and it’s new to you.” 100%, Stephanie & co are not washing before wearing. They have shown us lingerie and bathing suits. Remember Steph & Marie on their treehouse vacation wearing those old stretched out green bathing suits in the hot tub they bought earlier the same day? Gross. 💩

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
At least Petherick looked the part when he was being her fake boyfriend & he seemed to have a genuine knowledge/love of antiques as opposed to the grubby, dishevelled beanie frizzy haired boy. I certainly didn't find him irritating like I do with every single utterance from Snorts.
If you're going for the older woman/younger man vibe at least choose one who can do your hair & makeup as opposed to one who can't do his own hair & borrows your makeup.
Can't believe I'm saying this but YES! Michael Petherick is 1000x better than Philip...and I hate Michael! :ROFLMAO:
Ever since his Madrid scandal last year, I haven't watched his or his family's channels. They all disgust me. But what a relief it would be to have Michael move in and take Philip's place!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe I was not watching the video closely and am missing something, but weren’t the 2 fireplaces Amaury and the heating guy were evaluating only used to supply heating to Fanny and the immediate area around her? Why is that admirable? The entire Shittoo needs a heating system and Fanny is only concerned about her own warmth? How does that satisfy Patrons that have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to her to be used for a heating system? Is this another sad smoke and mirrors charade by Fanny?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So just forced myself to watch part of the gag after reading some of the comments. And then I got so angry I had to comment on get phi phi a dog comment, Also to Carol how she knows everything goodtwat whatever her name is asking her about planning permission in France and how frustrating it might be. Then I had to comment about someone wanting to start new apartment gifts to send Nutty and Annmarie. I just can’t…
But I had to come here and see what you all had to say

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It would explain why it takes them sooo looong to edit the vlogs... they're up there deleting comments all day.

Can't believe I'm saying this but YES! Michael Petherick is 1000x better than Philip...and I hate Michael! :ROFLMAO:
Ever since his Madrid scandal last year, I haven't watched his or his family's channels. They all disgust me. But what a relief it would be to have Michael move in and take Philip's place!
Well she was happy to have us believe there was a thing between them, so why wouldn't she use Phyllis the same way?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Clara avers that Jarvis has facts about Janssen's life that will reduce him to nothing. Unsearchable because we all use nicknames.

But reduce what to nothing. He seems a very middle-class boy and boy he is indeed he’s very young and he hasn’t lived yet. he just performed in a play, nude making out with gentlemen so what could she expose that he’s bi- duh? Really anymore who cares what people do he’s not a famous person what would ruin his life the only thing nowadays that can ruin anybody’s life is being a child molester let’s be fair everything is on the table now a days. He hasn’t truly lived long enough to do anything to ruin his life

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Absolutely. And the child IJ didn't want to have was Derek's princess. I might have sent her to Shanghai for Christmas too.
And probably when IJ sent money for the electricity bill, gasoline, maintenance for the heap... in a spiff she'd gone to Venice or London to party 😂 with that money. And when IJ came back to the farmhouse first thing she paid back all the 'loans' Steph managed to scrounge from her friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
There was a post on here the other day about Elvis and Graceland. When I was 20 years old and in college, I went home with a friend for a holiday weekend. She lived in Memphis and her mother worked close to Graceland. While her mother worked, my friend and I ended up spending 3 days straight at Graceland, over 25 hours. We listened and watched Elvis videos the entire time as they ran nonstop everywhere you were at Graceland. So I was immersed in everything Elvis hard core for 3 days.

When I was sent the video of Pastor Bob Joyce, singing, he sounds and has the exact same facial mannnerisms as Elvis. Some people debunk this as a conspiracy theory but If Elvis was ever alive, he is a dead ringer.

I have attached the link to the video. He is singing with his son., an Elvis impersonator. I hope the link works,or if someone can upload it better, take listen and decide for yourself. He is amazing.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They're milking it for content, the kitchen has been defo finished weeks ago. We'll see how many more episodes Phillip manages to stretch the footage to.
Agreed - Philip and Anna have been boring the past 2 weeks. Expect 2 more weeks of deadly dull content before the reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But reduce what to nothing. He seems a very middle-class boy and boy he is indeed he’s very young and he hast lived yet. he just performed in a play, nude making out with gentlemen so what could she expose that he’s bi- duh? Really anymore who cares what people do he’s not a famous person what would ruin his life the only thing nowadays that can ruin anybody’s life is being a child molester let’s be fair everything is on the table now a days. He hasn’t truly lived long enough to do anything to ruin his life
Maybe PhiPhi is collecting his unemployment benefits from The Netherlands pretending to live there while he's living and working in France?

• Wow
Agreed - Philip and Anna have been boring the past 2 weeks. Expect 2 more weeks of deadly dull content before the reveal.
The kitchen hasn’t looked that much different in the last few videos. And why does Anna always have her mouth open and arms raised in the thumbnail? Just looks weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone with actual knowledge!!!! Can you give us a ball park price on packaging materials per purchase, or some other salient unit measurement? And you collect tax at your end?
I think these two have absolutely no idea of what they're getting into.
A shop, be it physical or online, is real work requiring considerable time, administration and physical labour to pack and ship online orders (because there won't be many in-person customers). Stephanie and Snorty are allergic to work. This will die a natural death.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.