The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your 👀, not SJ’s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I mean the ones they unwrap! They go straight in their ears... :sick:
I think they rewrap presents. I remember someone gave them heavy warm sweaters around Christmas and they unwrapped them but Nutti said she had been wearing it for months

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Michelle Bennett
3 hours agoYou can now reuse all the bubble wrap and boxes from cadeau for the shop! Then people will be able to take their treasures home safely.

Hide reply

cDPJtC_54Kori5SaLvHokECA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Sweet Baby J
3 hours ago
Definitely keep for the chateau store. Lugging those beautiful breakable pieces home, I’m going to need all the help I can

Fret ye not Sweet Baby J Your mates from Tattle!and will give you a hand.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As well as being a “ look over there at the shop,” “do not look at 0 progress of restoration projects, money I am spending on myself, the overdue accounts, etc,” I think Fanny wants to use the shop to milk money from Patrons in September.

The shop is just a temporary diversionary scheme. It isn’t meant to be a real shop. Remember what visitors to the B and B/ apartments have posted on here. The Shittoo is like a ghost town, they don’t want to be bothered by guests, and forbid them from the central courtyard etc., because the Lie Lande crew is busy shooting their fake love and laughter videos for grifting. The Shitto rarely receives visitors that are not guests, volunteers, family, or employees.

Think of the Jason Dubley photo of him wandering aimlessly by himself at the Shittoo. I believe the Shop will be “opened” for guests staying at the Shittoo. They can wander the Shop, admiring and purchasing the overpriced dust covered cutlery and china. Fanny is going to sell a ton of the Shitto postcards that the Marquis left her.

I think Fanny also is frantically trying to muddy the waters between her possessions and the gifts she grifted ( and may have binned, sold for cash, gifted to a guest, cannot locate, etc.) She is panicking because Patrons who gifted their family heirlooms want to see them on the walls, tables, displayed, and used at the Shittoo (as Fanny gushingly promises in the videos) if they visit for Patrons day or want proof that they are still at the Shittoo. She is afraid that viewers will realize she just skimmed the valuable items off the top and disposed of the rest. That is one reason why she is emphasizing decluttering and clearing out the Shittoo. That and she has no projects or restoration to film.

Hence, Fannys new narrative and catch phrase, “ I have enjoyed/ used it enough. Time to let someone else treasure and enjoy it.” And the golden chestnut, “ We would never sell gifts. However, if you see us doing so, let us know so we will be aware it was a gift.”

When confronted by a Patron, Fanny’s go to reaction is to lie, then act ditzy, and finally blame it on someone else,

Why doesn't Fanny show the room that is stuffed with a backlog of 6 months of unopened gifts?

Why does a farmhouse need a china room?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
:unsure:

Hard to take a pic, but from 23:02 Nutti is lookng 'bulbous' - watch to the end. Hard to tell but possibly

I highly doubt this has been Nattie's first time in love. I think if she was gonna look for that never-ending story of having that link with a man because of a child she would have thought about that a lot younger than now.
I'm not saying she isn't. Im saying it maybe... but I need more than a tummy.
Just that time of the month was a swollen miserable time for me. My tummy could go from slim to very swollen in days.
An extra pancake could make it look way worse. It takes more than a tummy to be pregnant. Either way it's 9 months. It's not something you can hide long. I really don't think she is but its possable.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I never saw him kind or appreciative toward her though, even in the beginning... she was always so chatty, laugh at herself etc... but he seemed dissatisfied, irritated, ignorant... She'd chat and he'd ignore her, so he is happier now, and she is certainly looking much better and happier.
From the videos, it did not appear like they had a healthy relationship. But even now, after their split, Dan continues to demean her in his videos with jokes about burying her, etc. I think she is definitely better off without that type of commentary in her life 24/7 and I hope she does not get into a relationship with another man who treats her like he did. IMHO, She needs to take break from relationships and learn to be okay with herself and by herself before diving back into another relationship.

I know everyone is far from perfect, but Dan‘s attitude and comments would be depressing and somewhat abusive to deal with for years on end. He may be totally different with Dana. But all that should matter to Annalise is how he treats her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Autism with ADHD makes perfect sense
Very unlikely. You forget she went to Oxford when there was no such thing as ADHD. The understanding and teaching methods to help came later. She studied English (literature) a very difficult subject for autistic people where you analyze relations between characters, their motives, feelings, narratives, subtle hints in the text...

She couldn't have learning difficulties as a child.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This will be good ...... to sell online you must pack items so well (especially china ) and that means more weight and that means more postage! When people see the postage so many go - "Nuh, I do not want it for that price" and that item hangs around for ever.
I can see their Shoppe of Horrors getting very overloaded with stuff as people are not spending so much on those sort of things now petrol and supermarket prices are going up and up all over the world .
I have been selling online for years and its Very slow at the moment.
Someone with actual knowledge!!!! Can you give us a ball park price on packaging materials per purchase, or some other salient unit measurement? And you collect tax at your end?
I think these two have absolutely no idea of what they're getting into.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Most people especially traveling pay with credit cards which all of that is traceable to the business.. the whole shop thing is just a farce.... I am still in awe of how ditzy she comes off like she is 12 going on 8 .
Wheeeeeeeeeee! This is Stephanie, what do you mean that I am ditzy? I am an orphan princess who lives in a fairy tale where every day is magical and paaaaaaaarfect! Have you seen my new $6,0000 vase from Ardmore, my new fountains, new chandeliers, new furniture, outrageously expensive wallpaper, and my Instagram loaded with luxury vacation photos?

But really, I am so down to earth and frugal. I am going to prepare a luxurious feast of brussel sprouts, pasta, expired cheese, a parsnip, and a potato for my staff of slaves, volunteers, and guests. I am going to serve an expensive wine that I found “stored” under my stove for the last few months in a very toasty warm place. Then we will play with the pig dice game I found in my room. Everyday is wonderful at Lie Lande!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I always thought that about the dresses and clothes in general. Open the box and try it all on. I guess I’m a germaphobe.
It never bothered me but I grew up with a lot of sisters and girlfriends. We always wore each other's clothes. It is a very fond memory for me. I can't imagine being at a point I would worry about that. Soap and Bleach work wonders.
Looking back I'm still glad I didnt. We were all close and shared so many memories. I never had a problem even shopping for second-hand clothes.
Its was my favorite thing to do.
Everyone I knew who went to school came with the same outfits on. They only had excess from a few shops in town that wound up being all the same.
I made my own style. I didn't want to be like everyone else. It wanst as extreme as you may think.
It was just different. We always washed them of course. But seriously, one wash made them clean. Why be so hard on that. I would have never done it differently. I love my friends and they still bring up my boldness in hats and clothes that I wore. I would have never been able to buy what I wore anywhere else

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Everyone is a step down from Annaliese, shes really gorgeous inside and out, i am still SMH at Dans idiocy.
The same Annalise who handed her two sons down into a death trap sewerage tank in the ground because her numbskull partner Dan thought it'd be a fun thing to do for vlog ratings, you mean? That Annalise?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Oh is it going to be an online shop? I thought it was just for BnB guests to browse while staying there. I can never imagine them being organised enough to sell online!
This will be good ...... to sell online you must pack items so well (especially china ) and that means more weight and that means more postage! When people see the postage so many go - "Nuh, I do not want it for that price" and that item hangs around for ever.
I can see their Shoppe of Horrors getting very overloaded with stuff as people are not spending so much on those sort of things now petrol and supermarket prices are going up and up all over the world .
I have been selling online for years and its Very slow at the moment.
An online shop? Online customers can be very picky, no one at Lalande can properly pack a set of porcelain dishes to safely ship overseas. Also, they pay with credit cards. Derp, derp. 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
billybudd..... do you think Fanny would have more secret facts on the Squirrel than he on her?
I would say the Squirrel will know More facts and very important ones at that too.
What do you reckon ?
Well he certainly knows how she spends her money. Whether he knows the money he's helping her spend is illegally allocated for those expenditures, I'd pretty much doubt. I'm certain Jarvis does not keep honest/scrupulous track of grabeaux money strictly for charity, Patreon strictly for resto and resto-related salaries, YT monies for personal expenditure. And I believe she wouldn't let Philip near the accounts or the check stubs. He may have been rifling through them during his eight hour marathons of "editing".
What inside knowledge does he have eyewitness access to? Has he seen the €23K Anders check Clara has seen, etc.? Was it he who took the picture of it and sent it around? The spreadsheet with their fraudulent aliases for YT comment (me and my JD degree in criminal law :cautious: tells me this is major evidence of their intent to defraud on every other front)? Nati's emails telling volunteers they will be allowed to do their art or craft, only to be told when they arrive it'll be cleaning toilets for the for-profit business? Does he have tax fraud receipts/info? He'll have all the deets on the illegalities of the shop -- not registered, non-profit grabeaux donations resold, etc.
In re what she knows about him, the speculation here was that he may have a rent boy profile online she is as aware of as people are here. I don't know how destructive that is in this day and age. People like Belle de Jour put that stuff on their resumés now. It may be deportation for illegal residency. It may be something else more criminal and more serious -- from my knowledge of the restaurant business, drug dealing is never far away -- but that is speculation and I do not know.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Mentioned I spent years in AlAnon. It's the badass co-dependency movement, or, more precisely, the co-dependency movement is for people who can't hack AlAnon. Two family members are abject, low-bottom AlAnons, raised by their mother to be so. You'd think one monster would be enough in their lives, but no. She's been dead for 20 years, and they have not one but four active/untreated drug addicts/alcoholics in their lives whose main emotional/logistical/and sometimes financial support they are.
Fanny is surrounded by people like that. Starting with Potts and Larkin. Maria and others are hooked on the idea that she needs help, and they have the power to give it.
The power to help starts by saying no. No, I won't do that. No, I won't see you. No, you can't have the car/money/sex/jail bond/children/job/prescription drugs. Cooked food, washed dishes. Nope.
You're right. She's always been held. She's no dummy, she's instinctively known her parents, boyfriends etc. will eventually come to her help not allowing her to hit rock bottom. She's always been the narcissistic center of her own world, a queen bee. I can understand why Isabelle is so resentful towards her. Where she'd be without her farmhouse which acts as her honey pot luring new people in?

Reactions: 21
As well as being a “ look over there at the shop,” “do not look at 0 progress of restoration projects, money I am spending on myself, the overdue accounts, etc,” I think Fanny wants to use the shop to milk money from Patrons in September.

The shop is just a temporary diversionary scheme. It isn’t meant to be a real shop. Remember what visitors to the B and B/ apartments have posted on here. The Shittoo is like a ghost town, they don’t want to be bothered by guests, and forbid them from the central courtyard etc., because the Lie Lande crew is busy shooting their fake love and laughter videos for grifting. The Shitto rarely receives visitors that are not guests, volunteers, family, or employees.

Think of the Jason Dubley photo of him wandering aimlessly by himself at the Shittoo. I believe the Shop will be “opened” for guests staying at the Shittoo. They can wander the Shop, admiring and purchasing the overpriced dust covered cutlery and china. Fanny is going to sell a ton of the Shitto postcards that the Marquis left her.

I think Fanny also is frantically trying to muddy the waters between her possessions and the gifts she grifted ( and may have binned, sold for cash, gifted to a guest, cannot locate, etc.) She is panicking because Patrons who gifted their family heirlooms want to see them on the walls, tables, displayed, and used at the Shittoo (as Fanny gushingly promises in the videos) if they visit for Patrons day or want proof that they are still at the Shittoo. She is afraid that viewers will realize she just skimmed the valuable items off the top and disposed of the rest. That is one reason why she is emphasizing decluttering and clearing out the Shittoo. That and she has no projects or restoration to film.

Hence, Fannys new narrative and catch phrase, “ I have enjoyed/ used it enough. Time to let someone else treasure and enjoy it.” And the golden chestnut, “ We would never sell gifts. However, if you see us doing so, let us know so we will be aware it was a gift.”

When confronted by a Patron, Fanny’s go to reaction is to lie, then act ditzy, and finally blame it on someone else,

Why doesn't Fanny show the room that is stuffed with a backlog of 6 months of unopened gifts?

Why does a farmhouse need a china room?
In my experience I have found that people who are doing things they shouldn’t be doing will make a good awful mess so you can’t sort out what they’ve been up to. I think that’s what this clearing tit is all about. She’s obfuscating what’s she’s done with all the crap sent there. It could also be due to a fire inspection gone bad. Either way, she’s making it impossible to get nailed for skimming the gifts for the good stuff and throwing away the rest. The only other reason I can think of for clearing and cleaning is that she will actually be embarrassed with all the Patreons descending in person. That jag sitting in the courtyard is an eyesore. She probably also cannot have people wandering thru a pile of junk without liability. We will just have to see how all this plays out over the next couple weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.