The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your šŸ‘€, not SJā€™s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh is it going to be an online shop? I thought it was just for BnB guests to browse while staying there. I can never imagine them being organised enough to sell online!
This will be good ...... to sell online you must pack items so well (especially china ) and that means more weight and that means more postage! When people see the postage so many go - "Nuh, I do not want it for that price" and that item hangs around for ever.
I can see their Shoppe of Horrors getting very overloaded with stuff as people are not spending so much on those sort of things now petrol and supermarket prices are going up and up all over the world .
I have been selling online for years and its Very slow at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hopefully not the knickers šŸ¤®
As Snorts pointed out in one of the South African videos, Fanny rarely wears them so I think she would have precious few to donate. And if she does wear knickers, it is usually very obvious so she gets viewer credit for wearing undergarments, e.g., the black knickers under the ever present yellow dress.

Items she would never donate, aside from her yellow dress, would be her assortments of push up bras and corsets because she uses those to maintain the illusion of Fantasy Barbie Stephanie in all of her videos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think he has so much dirt on her personally, knows her Patreon, youtube, and other screwups intimately, and has been an active participant in her grifting for so long now, she canā€™t get rid of him without carefully making sure he cannot financially harm her or her grifting schemes. She also would need to have a replacement concubine ready to take his place and get her tit in order because once the Porcelain fondler has been booted from the Shittoo, viewer focus will directly on Fanny and all her screwups, lies, and financial misdoings. And with the profoundly irritating obnoxious Snorts gone, Fannys bad attributes become the center of attention.
Clara avers that Jarvis has facts about Janssen's life that will reduce him to nothing. Unsearchable because we all use nicknames.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am sorry but you named yourself after Billyā€˜s budd. What else were we then supposed to think about you, than being a flying monkey..
have you seen a lot of the profile pictures? I don't pay any more attention to the name than I do the profile pictures. I can't bring myself to tag myself with one of the photos any more than I can their name. I can honestly say the pictures became funny after a while. I still can't do it though. but I get it more now

Reactions: 5
Anyone know besides Caroline Gooder.
Caroline Gooder Knows Everything..... she had a "go" at poor little LadyKoKo who told CD to get the heating done in Fanny's last vlog so ladyKoKo had another go back and the witch still came back with More Info ..... is Caroline Gooder the Spirit God of Fanny??? She thinks so !!! :sneaky:
If LaLaLande every comes up for sale .... Caroline , you should buy it !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think the video of Snorts in the boy band video should be added to the Wiki. I donā€™t know how to add to the Wiki but if someone could tell me how, I will add it. The video is priceless family entertainment, almost as good as the classic photo of Ƒutty in the baby carriage. I wonder if any of Snorts former boy band members still speak with him.
Because YOU demanded it:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Iā€™ve given up watching it but tonight it may be worth it just for the comments
Itā€™s like watching a slow motion car crash. You are horrified watching it but cannot turn away. I am still waiting for Ƒutty to spontaneously break out the mime in a box routine during on the gift grabs or for Snorts to inhale a piece of candy down his throat while eating, snorting, and filming simultaneously. I think Fanny would not edit out that footage from the cadeaux and would film Ƒutty giving him the Heimlich maneuver to dislodge the candy, as she manically laughed in the background.

Caroline Gooder Knows Everything..... she had a "go" at poor little LadyKoKo who told CD to get the heating done in Fanny's last vlog so ladyKoKo had another go back and the witch still came back with More Info ..... is Caroline Gooder the Spirit God of Fanny??? She thinks so !!! :sneaky:
If LaLaLande every comes up for sale .... Caroline , you should buy it !!!
I think the Caroline Gooder alias is used by Snorts, Stephanfraudie, and Potts.It is amazing that they think viewers and Patrons believe that Gooder is a real person. Along with Smol puppyolove, etc.

I know they post under a number of aliases, but which name really strike you as being obviously the Lie Lande crew?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This is crazy, you just need to mention Venice, and the add suggests I should buy Venice self tanning cream.

D0E13840-A5BD-40A6-AC8C-B5415C8D9AA9.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I checked out at the vomit inducing ooh & ahhs over a 1980s swan platter for Nutti and Amaury... puleeze... and I never understand how they put earrings in their ears without sterilizing them... yuk, they deserve monkey pox...
Itā€™s because theyā€™ve already been wearing them for monthsā€¦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
In Dans latest vlog-he is BABYSITTING his own kids--what an idiot-he is the father for GodĀ“s sake...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Everyone is a step down from Annaliese, shes really gorgeous inside and out, i am still SMH at Dans idiocy.
I never saw him kind or appreciative toward her though, even in the beginning... she was always so chatty, laugh at herself etc... but he seemed dissatisfied, irritated, ignorant... She'd chat and he'd ignore her, so he is happier now, and she is certainly looking much better and happier.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
00D501FD-2333-4AE6-97F7-D4D0009FCF1A.jpeg

Oh Cathy! How about he just shuts up??? And, for gawd sakes, a baby owl is an owlet! What a shite show!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Clara avers that Jarvis has facts about Janssen's life that will reduce him to nothing. Unsearchable because we all use nicknames.
billybudd..... do you think Fanny would have more secret facts on the Squirrel than he on her?
I would say the Squirrel will know More facts and very important ones at that too.
What do you reckon ?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
But the Fleuries' kitchen is looking lovely ā™„
I agree but why the hell is it taking so long. I built my log home in the time they did one kitchen. I'm not saying anything is questionable but damb! its one kitchen. WTH?? Maybe this is where we are post-Covid with ordering things. Could be. I'm just totally confused at the time. Well, Its maybe post Covid. Im also in another country. I just hope the kitchen progresses faster. Im getting a bit bored with it.
AS long as they keep the dog in šŸ˜‚ :love:

Reactions: 10
I never saw him kind or appreciative toward her though, even in the beginning... she was always so chatty, laugh at herself etc... but he seemed dissatisfied, irritated, ignorant... She'd chat and he'd ignore her, so he is happier now, and she is certainly looking much better and happier.
Sheā€™ll get the last laugh and have a happy life. And, heā€™ll still be a jerk.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also, that is Philipā€™s hand!
View attachment 1372099
I wonder if there is a lot more editing that we are not aware of. Have we ever actually seen Stephanie & Philip in the same place at the same time? Perhaps lots of green screen and split screen and stand ins from behind. Maybe @Clara Burnett has been trying to tell us all along. Smoke & mirrorsā€¦
Looks like Dracula nails. Just saying!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I wouldnā€™t doubt that at all. I think Snorts will be gone when his usefulness is depleted. Right now, he provides content and a distraction from her conduct and accounts, etc. I think she will keep him until after the Patron extravaganza in September because he can help wrangle the Patrons.

I agree that he is on borrowed time. Tick Tock Phi Phi. He may need to start practicing his boy band skills again. He can practice his Charleston dance and singing. And research how to quickly and safely pack and transport breakable items in preparation for his expulsion from the Shittoo. I have a feeling when the time comes, his removal will be swiftly accomplished.

Perhaps mean girl Fanny is having Snorts ā€œdig his own graveā€ by indulging his shop folly. After he is tossed from the premises, Fanny will probably sell any items left by him in the shop that he created at the Shittoo. Thatā€˜s so Lie Lande.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.