Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Also, why in the world didn’t she stick with Potts?
As a welcome gift (Welcome!) I will let you in on a little secret I have been keeping for myself (and a few others who know her more intimate truths): she did stick with Potts and is still sticking with Potts. The relationship between Potty and Stephanie Jarvis never truly ended, but evolved into what it is now, an "open" relationship where they are "allowed" to have other significant others around if that suits their practical needs. Don't be fooled by such optics though, they are still very much a couple, in every sense. People should ask his (ex) girlfriends Tess and Ruthywriter just how that feels.

This is an excellent point. I'd almost say she'd lawyered up on the sale of grabeaux, and well as the @Trengilly theory that she's setting Pheeph up. Does she know any lawyer who'd give her free advice who's not a shyster?
Her bff Kim Raad works for Stibbe, a leading independent Dutch law firm...go figure.

once the patreon money stop, phi phi will be heading home to his mom and dad
Good point. Which also explains why these parents are never featured in any of her flogs: she does not want us to know them because it would explain why he became such a character. They can not be but at least partly to blame for the monstrosity they have created.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

James Vane

Hi! Long time lurker here, once-in-awhile, and a long time watcher of CD. I think I’m going to finally give it up. I can’t watch those hands and that black fingernail polish anymore! Totally grossed me out! What in the world! Why would a successful, grown woman ruin herself with this dude? She’s going to regret it at some point - I’m sorry! Also, why in the world didn’t she stick with Potts? He’s hot and grown up and they are actually a good match in the style and looks department though Potts could totally land himself a gorgeous, talented, successful and MATURE woman! Gosh I’ve “forgiven” this thing, and that thing, over the years - none of us are perfect right? Plus, I find differences to add interest but SHEESH I can’t take this dude anymore! So disappointing.

Whew! That is all. Thanks for “listening”!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett - I know that the queen of lies claims she donates the revenue from the cadeaux channel but does she ever show any cheque/ bank transfer to show the entire ' alleged' amount has been sent. I would not be surprised if she skimmed some off before declaring the donate amount and then didn't send it - or only sent part of the amount
I have been looking for any signs of actual donation on her part in her shittoo, but have not been successful, yet. That does not mean however that she isn't, I just can't prove it one way or the other. I suspect she's at least a bit sloppy in paying forward.
Another thing I looked for when I was last there is the "backlog of six months worth of gifts" that they talked about earlier on the gift grab. This must be quite a collection of boxes, you think, but there is no such thing to be found. Did I find boxes? Sure, filled with old junk and things she claims to one day soon bring to the Emmaus. But nothing to show for their statement. They also don't keep a file of received goods for reference on when what should be unpacked. The Argentinian Bully claimed (when asked about it, but not by me) that they had been catching up lately, but my suspicion is that they already made the selection of what will be unwrapped on camera and just threw the rest out or consumed it. The backlog-story is to keep inquiring grannies hopeful that one day their day in her sun might indeed still happen.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
That makes perfect sense. Larkin was the knight in shining armor who took out a mortgage to help Fanny get the farmhouse, helped in the initial renovation, and gave money to Fanny personally ( he had just purchased a car for her a couple of years ago) and helped pay a lot of the overhead. I am sure after Daddy died, the pressure on him to help Fanny and maintain the dump increased significantly.

Fanny probably continued to love bomb him and play the little orphan who needed to be rescued. But suddenly, she comes into crazy amounts of YouTube and Patreon funding, and he was probably tossed aside as he was not needed financially, etc. Fanny begins to place her garish decorating plans into place at the Shittoo without consulting him and has steamrolled Larkin into making lots of decisions that devalue the place or cannot be maintained in the future or didn’t bother to consult him at all.

Then he has to watch videos with 25 year old boy band reject Snorts going freely into his family’s cottage and walking around like he was that Marquis. Punchable faced Snorts has crawled all over the Shittoo and knows everything about everything. He is super nosy. If just watching Snorts in 30 minute videos pisses us all off, being around him for hours or days would be intolerable.

I would imagine that the fight at Christmas was about concubine Snorts acting like he owns the place and being bossy and entitled, and Larkin was fed up with him and feeling like he was being excluded from using the property that he had to pay for with a mortgage and has been a financial and mental albatross for the past 15 years, especially dealing with constant “emergencies” created by Fanny. Snorts encourages Fanny’s reckless spending and poor decorating decisions. And since the YouTube channel exploded, all of a sudden the place is over run with the Tartan terror visiting frequently, cuz has moved in, Mummy has an apartment made for her, etc.

The 50% Shittelaine has taken over 90% of the Shittoo and Larkin feels pushed out.

Potts only owns 10% so he doesn’t care and Fanny renovated an apartment for him. But now Fanny and Potts own 60% of the Shittoo and will always stick together so Larkin is now in the minority on a property he has been responsible for 15 + years. He feels pushed out. It is no longer his home and he lost control. And he has dealt with Fanny calling him 3 times per day for years. I imagine this shitshow situation the past 2 to 3 years has put additional stress on his marriage. Fanny puts them in legal jeopardy constantly with her decisions.
Spot on! Goes to show nobody really needs me here anymore as things are clear to see for all, not just the more intimately involved. Don't worry, I will stick around anyway, at least until this breeze of fresh critical air amongst her fanbase has become the storm I hope Stephanie Jarvis will get caught in. Not because I have an ax to grind, as some still think, I don't. But because seeing this much injustice right in front of my eyes is too much to just turn my back on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
For gods sake they cannot even OPEN their packages in a timely manner, how on earth does anyone, in their right mind, think they’ll manage to properly MAIL out shop orders in a timely fashion?
They can’t manage the emails, for a nonexistent bnb, how will they manage the shop inquiries?
There are dozens of examples of their utter incompetence in the basic skills needed to run a store…
It's even worse. I know Stephanie Jarvis says her Argentinian Bully opens the packages ahead only to check on any food inside, however she herself is right there when Nutty does (because she doesn't trust the grabbing claws of the cuz' girlfriend. I have seen them doing it myself. And it's not just the food that gets checked out: all is opened and evaluated to see if it's usable for her grab fest. If so, it is wrapped again and she pretends to be ever so surprised when she unwraps it on camera. Seriously, every little bit of joy she claims to spread and sell, the part her fans say they love so much, her positivity and her apparent genuine delight: it is all an act.

Funny, a week ago it was 191k, the last few day 195k, today 196k... Is she possibly (still) buying subscribers?! 🤔
She surely is. She is trying to be more careful about it as she doesn't want to get caught (again) and it was explained to her (by Potty, mister know it all when it comes to anything internet related) that it harms her channel and the levels of engagement in the long run. But we all know how head-strong she can be when she wants something and she wants to cross the 200k as she believes it is good for optics.

Does someone, anyone BESIDES CAROLINE GOODER know where the CHINA ROOM is going to be located? My God Caroline, I mean Stephanie/Phyllis/Nutti are certainly popping in with details. . . .
Where the -uck is the China Room going to be located? Anyone know besides Caroline Gooder.
Of course now that I’ve asked here, we can rest assured out of the clear blue Fanny will casually twirl inside an empty room and say “this is my some day China Room”.
And another What the -uck do we have with the 3 women popping out of the closet. Tess dressed in a knock off Versace training bra. The cooking woman, what’s her name, looks awful. Stephamommie popping out of the last stall in white, virgin maiden. OMG - pass the airline puke bag, someone - please.
She started working on it years ago when Selmar had to dig out those stones she needed for the downstairs loo. That room, where Matt was supposed to put in those old tiles she cleaned herself from bird shit by soaking them for weeks in that metal tub.

It must be Dan with Dana...btw i didnt know kurkuma was so strong...i always find it very soft or even tasteless..maybe they use a different kind in israel..the dish doesnt seem so appitising to me...cooking olives three times....yes i am sure they melt in your mouth.. well i think Dana is trying to make money from Yt..also is Dan...i see some patron....Fanny for sure convinced them it would work...another failure gone from her heap...
Seriously, I did not even watch that "cooking" video of Dana. Having tasted her dishes is enough knowledge to know that not anything that woman has to say about food and ways to prepare it will ever transcend mediocrity at best and is more likely "borrowed" truths from people she admires. I made a point out of never believing anything that comes out of her mouth and I must say, that has suited me very well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Let's hope tonight's are even worse. This is something that needs to be addressed at the grab channel for sure, so I hope they will. Time to end the freakin' beg show.
I agree.
👇 This comment is from the last gift grab.

Knits at knittylicious

3 days ago (edited)
Come on Stephanie, stop being so greedy. Tell people to donate gifts elsewhere to worthy causes or the like. Hospices etc etc.bIts not like you need any of it with the revenue you get through patreons. Honestly you'll feel all the better as a person for it. People sending gifts to get a connection to you and lifestyle.. Its sad really. First n last time I watch this rubbish. Actually it would be nice to know or hear what you pay forward! Do you support any local charities?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
It would be one thing to sell CL brand souvenir type things online, but sending china! Can you imagine the packaging to ship? And knowing how careless they are, the damaged goods they’ll be refunding.
Double the waste: it was send to them as expensively paid and extendedly wrapped gifts and will be poorly packaged send back to the new "lucky" owner. They think it's a genius plan, obviously. I do too: it will get them busted.

• Haha
  • Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Fanny (to Snorts): I’d like you to have this bracelet. It belonged to my grandmother.

Snorts: Thank you, dahling! Why does it say “Do not resuscitate?”

😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Linus

VIP Member
—Can I get a mouse?
No.
Please?
No.

—Can I get a puppy?
No!
Even if I...
No.
—Fine. I'll get rid of all your family stuff.

• Haha

Lady Lindy

Chatty Member
I knew they were excessive about porceline but that is crazy.

2 wardrobes o narnia
1 kitchen cuboards
2 side pantry things
1 lot stashed behind a mary statue.
and heavens knows how much is stored elsewhere and wasn't shown!

Stephanme wanted to hold onto everything. it felt like pulling teeth.. and was probably more painful for us than hedgehog hogger.

now lets watch fluries - heres hoping it's a pallet cleanser
This vlog is clear proof that the Cadeau grift grab needs to stop. She doesn't need any more crap in that shithole!!

And all the references to making space for buying new things!!... You are ill Fanny. Get some fucking therapy and stop the compulsive buying with Patreon money! 😡

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I posted a similar comment in my haste in catching up on the thread. And what if someone claims it was a gift? Does it get stored somewhere or does that person then get a chance to “buy” their gift back or pay for shipping?
It gets thrown in the dumpster or even burned on a bonfire. Ask Selmar, he burned quite a bit of "trash" for her, as she calls these kraft-gifts when the pink camera is turned off. Selmar, we know you are reading here, please confirm.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Why does Larkin hate Phi Phi so much? While Potts seems to tolerate PhiPhi?
Who knows why any of these characters feel the way they do. Jealousy? Larkin's influence on the charlataine over the years has faded considerably. He has tried to make it look like that was his own choice, but it's not that easy to forget how much he has invested (time as well as money) in the LaLa project, that has more or less become unusable for his part of the family. They can't freely spend time there anymore without being sucked into the amoral shenanigans of Stephanie Jarvis and her LapSquirrel, who have put the eyes of the world on his holiday home, scrutinizing every single move he makes, bagged or not bagged.

Reactions: 43

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Perhaps some of our Frenchies can weigh in on the question of whether or not the Squirrel Shoppe needs a permit.
I thought that's what this says.
What he does need is to no longer be registered as a Dutch citizen because he has left that country for more than the law says he needs to live there to be still that. I guess he still cashes in on his Dutch unemployment cheques though. I have been trying to get proof on that for ages, but surprise surprise, it's all wrapped up in smoke and mirrors. So he can "work" there (doing that musical garbage), doesn't "live" there, but still "officially" lives there? Hmmm...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

Linus

VIP Member
How much more unhealthy and unattractive can these women get? Do they notice at all?

jk.png

Even they look healthier...

hp.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
omg, that porcelainevlog...what a lott of mismatched crap...every cupboard or corner is stuffed with it....unbelieveable...they bought it from emmaus..and now they are startting an emmaus themselves...

she took our advice to hart...installing woodburners...yes Fanny we know you read here...do you want me to come over and give some advice?:D just a few hours away....and yes the weather is terrible in France...lucky it stopped raining...we have heating here in our place...so now i can catch up with your antics...that brazilian couple must be freezing with those clothes in that cold damp heap..

i also watched billy installing gates...from Po...because they were special...no billy they are not..all the way through france almost into Spain with that communitytruck..to buy gates...wtf..we almost have the same here...not special at all..you can find them everywhere in France..

Fanny knows how to annoy me...that horrible song again...la belle epoque aha...

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Be still my heart, the heating issue was actually discussed. Wood stoves in the fireplaces what a clever concept especially since you have all the firewood you would ever need, what a revelation!
Getting a quote for installing a couple of log burners is not the same as tackling the cripple central heating system, just to be clear. Funny she also did not mention one little bit about the flue liner Matt and Dan put in the chimney in her "Entrance Hall" (which obviously is not a hall, but a rather small room, much to her Majesty's regret, hence the overdecorated wallpaper and the not so classy objects in it). Just another expensive DIY project that was f**ked up by these useless idiots, just sayin'

I still think most of the comments on the video are made up by Phi Phi or some hired people generating comments, using computer generated names. Phi Phi/ Fanny, under cover as Caroline Gooder is patrolling the comments viciously today,
They use a spreadsheet for it to remember who used these aliases when. There's at least one copy of it on the Argentinian Bully's laptop.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

JP in SC

Repeat after me “WE WILL NOT SELL ANY OF THE GIFTS WE RECEIVED”
Follow that with “IF YOU SEE SOMETHING WE’VE GRABBED BY MISTAKE FOR THE SHOP, PLEASE LET US KNOW”
Since NUTTI does not return calls, since there is no known, reliable phone number, since emails fall into a dark hole - how is communication going to work in this PLEASE LET US KNOW regard. . . . . . .

• Haha
  • Heart