Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Granola Chic

I must also point out - how on earth do Amaury and Bullying Natalie Oliveto feel serving Phyllis at the high table? I would be mortified. In fact I'd be petty and launch that specially made mousse down his front just to humiliate him. What a greased wire haired piglet Phyllis has become?!
Thank you! Absolutely unbelievable how the "upstairs" and "downstairs" of the house has fallen into place. Is Amaury required to serve when his parents are visiting also? Amaury seems to be working his a$$ off in all areas of the farmhouse. He has his head up the chimney, out to water the garden, do a little woodworking, then clean up and serve dinner...Meanwhile, the 25-year-old is sorting china and bossing the owner around.
Where is Dan these Days? Noticeably absent from SJs vlogs.

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I donā€™t mind passing gifts onto charity if I donā€™t use them anymore, but I think it would feel wrong to sell them
Yet she does not mind profiting from buying cheap charity stuff and selling it for hard cash. We see you, Stephanie Jarvis, we see you more and more. Tick Tock.

graciemckitten

VIP Member
Who knows why any of these characters feel the way they do. Jealousy? Larkin's influence on the charlataine over the years has faded considerably. He has tried to make it look like that was his own choice, but it's not that easy to forget how much he has invested (time as well as money) in the LaLa project, that has more or less become unusable for his part of the family. They can't freely spend time there anymore without being sucked into the amoral shenanigans of Stephanie Jarvis and her LapSquirrel, who have put the eyes of the world on his holiday home, scrutinizing every single move he makes, bagged or not bagged.
That makes perfect sense. Larkin was the knight in shining armor who took out a mortgage to help Fanny get the farmhouse, helped in the initial renovation, and gave money to Fanny personally ( he had just purchased a car for her a couple of years ago) and helped pay a lot of the overhead. I am sure after Daddy died, the pressure on him to help Fanny and maintain the dump increased significantly.

Fanny probably continued to love bomb him and play the little orphan who needed to be rescued. But suddenly, she comes into crazy amounts of YouTube and Patreon funding, and he was probably tossed aside as he was not needed financially, etc. Fanny begins to place her garish decorating plans into place at the Shittoo without consulting him and has steamrolled Larkin into making lots of decisions that devalue the place or cannot be maintained in the future or didnā€™t bother to consult him at all.

Then he has to watch videos with 25 year old boy band reject Snorts going freely into his familyā€™s cottage and walking around like he was that Marquis. Punchable faced Snorts has crawled all over the Shittoo and knows everything about everything. He is super nosy. If just watching Snorts in 30 minute videos pisses us all off, being around him for hours or days would be intolerable.

I would imagine that the fight at Christmas was about concubine Snorts acting like he owns the place and being bossy and entitled, and Larkin was fed up with him and feeling like he was being excluded from using the property that he had to pay for with a mortgage and has been a financial and mental albatross for the past 15 years, especially dealing with constant ā€œemergenciesā€ created by Fanny. Snorts encourages Fannyā€™s reckless spending and poor decorating decisions. And since the YouTube channel exploded, all of a sudden the place is over run with the Tartan terror visiting frequently, cuz has moved in, Mummy has an apartment made for her, etc.

The 50% Shittelaine has taken over 90% of the Shittoo and Larkin feels pushed out.

Potts only owns 10% so he doesnā€™t care and Fanny renovated an apartment for him. But now Fanny and Potts own 60% of the Shittoo and will always stick together so Larkin is now in the minority on a property he has been responsible for 15 + years. He feels pushed out. It is no longer his home and he lost control. And he has dealt with Fanny calling him 3 times per day for years. I imagine this shitshow situation the past 2 to 3 years has put additional stress on his marriage. Fanny puts them in legal jeopardy constantly with her decisions.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Stephanie selling the pink rose Valentine's set - after a single use. šŸ¤”

No point in buying it in the first place, since she had some red Spode...
Seeing all the porcelain at once, I can't help to think about the waste, all the waste! šŸ˜µšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Jules100

VIP Member
I donā€™t understand why they are doing this stupid shop. Nobody has any follow through at the chateau, sounds like work and itā€™s really small potatoes whilst one is raking in well over $33,000 a month.
-content?
-some sort of money laundering?
-just another dumb idea?
-a distraction from the missing financials?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Are people seriously thinking Stephanie is consulting lawyers? Darlings, she hasn't submitted her architectural plans as of yet because she doesn't want to pay the admin fees - she is certainly not going to pursue anyone here. A fraudster of her magnitude will not expose herself in a court of law for fear of shining light onto her own deviances. Remember that - say what you wish about her - she wouldn't dare come after you.
She spend more than a couple of thousand euros on those fancy Parisian lawyers, actually. But as all is posted anonymously here and there is no way to trace back comments to actual individuals, she was told it is not an easy (read: cheap) fix for her problem. She never had any intention to actually go to court with it, but thought it would help scaring off the ones who she fears the most, the ones with real knowledge about her real life. In the past I would have agreed with you that Stephanie Jarvis lacks the courage to actually come after anyone who is hurting her. However, the past years have strengthened her debilitated self-esteem and now that the embarrassing stuff about her wasteful lifestyle and amoral character is out there to stay and baked into a proper wiki referencing her missteps, she often says there's not much more for her to lose when it comes to dignity and self respect.

And i'm sure all the super expensive stuff has been squirrelled away by stepha- me me me and Mr squirrel hogger. When the tax men eventually catch them up - its going to be one hell of a mess to sort. They will probably feel like those soldiers did in WW2 when they found the hidden gold.
One good thing: since they don't seem to remember what was gifted and what they actually bought themselves, the tax man will not have any problems seizing the stuff.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Jules100

VIP Member
We all agree that we love our dear @Jules100 , but how much do we know about her?

Here is a little insight, about how she met the love of her life:

I was a little afraid to see what you uncovered, but yes, that is exactly how I met my husband back in 1991. Now you know the truth. If youā€™d like to support us on our continuing life journey together whilst living through a home renovation and feeding four dogs twice a day, please visit our Buy Me A Miller Lite page for more behind the scenes videos and old timey Miracle Whip recipes. ā¤šŸŗ

• Haha
  • Heart

JP in SC

In such a large farm house is there not one room where all the porcelain can be located along with all the serving pieces, all the glassware - arranged by sets, color - so they simply walk in the large room and pick the china, glassware etc. for the dinner. Itā€™s called ONE CENTRAL LOCATION vs. this upstairs, downstairs, behind this curtain, behind this cabinet, on a shelf down a hallway. So scattered.
Also Iā€™d like to request that someone please IRON THE DAMN TABLECLOTH before setting the table. Stephanie and Phyllis please. Lastly - your nail colors are wearing off. Get a manicure. OMG, I could hardly get through this vlog. What a mess, per usual.

• Haha
  • Heart

silvergirl

Chatty Member
...sj is a ā€˜typeā€™...and in my years of experience...no matter what evidence has been gathered and verified...infractions profiled and duly recorded...any shame tactics employed in order to compel her to admit any wrongdoing...any attempt to implore her to atone for her guilt or transgressions...will be to no avail.

...she will defiantly...continue to play dumb and be truly baffled at any accusations brought forth...and proclaim her unquestionable innocence...to the very end. ...itā€™s who she is...and how she views herself...that is at stake with her. ...she sees herself as untouchable and flawless...and therefore...has no awareness...let alone any remorse...

...Stephanie Jarvis is not the type...to ever make a mea culpa...

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
The Chateau Diaries
4 hours ago
Weā€™ve been sending boxes and boxes to charity every week during this epic clearing session. Weā€™re just keeping a small selection of our favorite things for the shop View attachment 1373258

There you have it folks. No good looking for that prized possession that you so generously gifted to those shysters as it has already been got rid of. Either to the charity shop or as previously mentioned to the local tip. Of course anything of value has been secreted away Skankypants would never give away her lifeline to a hedonistic future.
A small selection of our favorite things meaning the things that are actually valuable enough for her to make more money with. There you go, Stephanie Jarvis, you were ALMOST speaking the truth. Now, that wasn't too hard, was it? Next time go for the full monty!

• Haha

Kotare

VIP Member
We, we, weā€¦
I,I,Iā€¦.
Me,me,meā€¦
ā€œTake it to London - for just the two of usā€. How charming. The digit-painted manchild from deepest, dampest Holland has his feet under the bed of a London apartment.
ā€Weā€™re never sixā€ oh the largesse.
ā€Go to a new homeā€
ā€Take to Mummy in Sth Africaā€
ā€Take to the Beach houseā€ ( itā€™s yours too now PhiPhi. Imagine your future inheritance) London, France, Britain, Durban.
ā€I LOVE those pie dishesā€
ā€Go to a happy homeā€
ā€Your set, my setā€
ā€My setā€ says Phil. The shelves are literally groaning with his crappola. Should be sowing his wild oats and forging an independent career, but no. Heā€™s caressing the crystal, lusting over the Limoge and salivating over the Spode.
Fark me. Can anyone waste their life more?

• Heart
  • Haha
Please, he's using her, as well.
As I've always said, they deserve each other. Water seeks its own level, as they say.
At least Petherick looked the part when he was being her fake boyfriend & he seemed to have a genuine knowledge/love of antiques as opposed to the grubby, dishevelled beanie frizzy haired boy. I certainly didn't find him irritating like I do with every single utterance from Snorts.
If you're going for the older woman/younger man vibe at least choose one who can do your hair & makeup as opposed to one who can't do his own hair & borrows your makeup.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Linus

VIP Member
But the Fleuries' kitchen is looking lovely ā™„
Fleuries look like they fell in love, BJJ and SJ look like they fell in convenience.
There is only so much nonsense and frivolity one can take.
What goes around, comes around. Sooner or later...

P.S. Latest VIP signing off āœŒ

khgkv.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Harpocrates

tattlers are you ready for some china fondling šŸ„“

i am giving this a pre emptive break down of

60% this is so beautiful, fondling content
10% actual clearing
15% getting distracted ( maybe trying to explain the lack of progress on the china pantry) - we all know ian ran away!!
5% other stuff
View attachment 1371875
Who holds a plate like this unless you were trying to show off your nails?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Linus

VIP Member
The gigolo is missing a few screws here and there...

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Maybe that is why his family sent him away (Desiree, mom, we understand) and doesn't seem to miss any of his friends back home (I'm being kind and pretending that he had some). Apart from the poor girl that has a crush on him since high school, it is safe to say no one, anywhere, wants to hang out with him.

Bragging about his geriatric "thoroughness"...
Bless his deranged little brain.

6.png

The fall will be glorious.

• Haha
  • Heart